two completely different people

HIII LMFAOOAO I HAVENT UPLOADED IN SO LONG 😭😭😭😭😭 i deleted the app for a week or two so sorry for not uploading💀 this chapter is literally ab chongyun being scared af but whtvv😊

     Yun watched as Xingqiu waved at the 2 girls, they were still on the ride. "Hey, so where should we go next?" He asked. "Hmm," Xingqiu rumbled through his bag, in search for the list of rides, "Ah! This one looks really fun, its called..The wheel of fire!" Xingqiu's face lit up, Chongyun's turning pale. He awkwardly laughed, "Yeah, looks fun.." It did not look fun.
"Hey guys!" Sena and Haru ran up to them, "Where are we going now?" She caught her breath. "The wheel of fire!" Xingqiu suggested, Haruka's face lit up, and surprisingly so did Sena's. Yun was thinking that he'd stay with Sena while they get on the ride, since she didn't seem to handle rides well, but she was going off script.
     The 4 teens walked closer and closer to the wheel, chongyun's skin turning paler every step, though none of them seemed to notice. He brainstormed ideas, what if he tripped and broke his leg---nope. "Woah.." Xingqiu looked up amazed, his eyes basically sparkling as he watched the ride. "Woah..." Yun looked up, his eyes turning dull as he heard the screams. Two completely different people. "Let's get in line!" Haru basically screamed as she ran over to the line. Hundreds lined up behind them, it was too late to turn back. Haha, great. Yun fiddled with his bracelets, a hand placed on top of them. "Yun," Xingqiu started, "Don't worry, it's just a ride!" Just a ride huh... He's right.
     No. He was in fact NOT right. The cart's seatbelts tightened and the bar lowered. Just a ride, a ride that can go wrong! A ride that can fall apart while were upside down. Chongyun turned so pale he basically looked like a cloud, Xingqiu couldn't help but laugh. He held his hand, "Come on! This'll be f-" The ride started. Everyone screamed, though no one---I mean no one---could beat Chongyun's screams.