What..?

After watching a couple of movies, it was already 5;46 AM. "Jeez! None of these movies were even that good." Xingqiu complained, turning off the TV. Chongyun yawned, "Well we already watched the good ones." He looked out the window, "The sun's gonna rise soon, wanna go somewhere?" Xingqiu thought about it, "..... Let's, go to the park." He smiled. Chongyun was a little confused at the pause, but nodded and proceeded to find his shoes.
     They were almost done walking up the hill where the park was on. "Hurry up! If not the sun will rise before we get there!" Xingqiu complained, speeding up. Chongyun grunted, running after him.
     "Wow, there's seriously no one here." Chongyun said, walking in. "Obviously, it's 6 AM, stupid." Xingqiu laughed, "Let's get on the swings!" "Okayy." Chongyun responded. They both sat on the pair of swings, the sun barely peeking out from some mountains. They both faintly swung back and forth. "You know," Xingqiu started, "This park holds a lot of our memories." He laughed. Chongyun looked around, "You're right." He smiled.  Xingqiu pointed by some trees, "That's were I taught you how to use visions, and that's where we ate spicy ramen for the first time. Oh! That's where we made our bucket list! and there's the first time we snuck out to the park!" Chongyun laughed. He pointed at a bench, "That's where you read books to me." Xingqiu smiled. "We've been friends for so long.. it's kind of fascinating, right?" He asked. "Yeah" Chongyun responded. The sun was now getting more visible, you could see Liyue's stores opening. Xingqiu stood up. "Hey Chongyun..." "Hmm?" He asked. "Wanna go out?" He made a faint awkward laugh. Chongyun's eyes widened. What..?