Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

Por _S_Writes

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaptee 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chapter 30

95 8 11
Por _S_Writes

Battering your eyelids open several times, the blur finally cleared up. Instantly you were greeted by tiny windows that had nothing but pitch blackness on the other side of the window. Indicating night has come.

Removing the blanket, you felt immediately flushed upon seeing your dress and bra resting by your waist - practically leaving you half naked. Recalling previous events, Hisoka was kind enough to massage your aching body. And boy did it feel so blissful.

Checking no one was around. You stood up and got dressed again.

After stretching out the sleepiness. You exited the room, only to find no one there. Walking up a mini flight of stairs quietly, you saw Hisoka laying down with his knees lazily propped up - busy with his phone. While Maleeka was comfortably laying over him horizontally, colouring in something in a book.

Seeing the relaxation and comfort created between the two of them, you decided to not interrupt the moment. Hence, walking silently back down the stairs.

"Can I interest you in anything to drink or eat miss?" A waiter asked.

"Uh.. Just a light soup and water please." You replied.

After she left, you couldn't help but admire the mini restaurant Hisoka had in his plane. Every single thing he owned truly emitted power, wealth and class. But there was one constant sensation found behind every expensive detail.

The element of loneliness.

Obviously you had no memories to compare, but right now it felt like the loneliest you have ever felt. Something that this wealth couldn't fix. Instead it made it worse. Everything was beautiful, but it felt cold and loveless.

Losing track of thoughts and time by the engulfment of loneliness, for some reason your world brightened when you saw Hisoka walk over to the condiments section.

But a stabbing sensation niggled at you when you realised he didn't bother greeting you or acknowledge your existence.

Thinking maybe he might have truly not seen you, you called out to him.

Slowly averting his eyes over to you, he effortlessly walked over to you. Not taking a seat by you, just standing there almost as if he was waiting for you to say what you needed to so he  could leave.

"I just wanted to thank you for that massage. It really helped. I'm feeling like my usual self." You sincerely thanked. Giving him the warmest of smiles. However that wasn't accommodated.

"Okay. Is that all?" He curtly asked. Resulting in your smile vanishing instantly and your chest tightening to a point it pained like a bitch.

"O-oh..Yes that's all." You timidly replied, drooping your head down in  a bit of embarrassment and traces of hurt.

You were positive that Hisoka was far more sociable and hospitable before. For goodness sakes, he even broke the lock just to talk to you in the bathroom. He was someone that always initiated conversation. Or in general, seemed eager to talk to you. Right now. It was the exact opposite.

It stung feeling like a burden.

After your reply, "Very well then." He stated, analysing you subtly once more before leaving. It seemed you didn't remember your dream after all. He knew the second you did, that hatred and anger you have for him would return.

It was bound to happen. He was just foolish to think that your amnesia was his second chance. It was just a temporary fix to a problem that could never be fixed between you and him. He accepted that now. And reinforcing what he said earlier, letting go.

It was too painful and stupid to enjoy probably a few days with you knowing you will revert to your old self that loathes him. This was easier. To treat you like how he would treat others. Be cold. Distant. Disinterested. Aloof. And Hisoka always preferred the easy way out.

Having spent the remaining hours alone. Checked in and settled down, Hisoka had informed you that him and Maleeka were headed out. That odd dull pain around your chest visited you again. You couldn't tell whether it was your illness or it was pain from something else..

You would be lying if you said you didn't expect Hisoka and you to go separate ways while travelling. When you mentioned you wanted to go to all these places, it was in hopes of spending time with him and Maleeka at these places. How wrong you were.

Sighing, you looked distantly at the beautiful lit up Eiffel Tower. The room you shared with Maleeka had a mini belcony you could sit to admire the tower. It was cute and romantic. Well only so if you had company.

As much as you wanted to ponder about why Hisoka became soo distant towards you, you decided to push such negativity aside and freshen up. Even if you were alone, you were going to try and roam the romantic city.

Strolling slowly across the bridge, you smiled at the thousands of locks that were attached to the wired wall. You wondered if everyone that wrote their names on the locks were still together or alive. Although the bridge was quiet, you could feel the emotions of past love lingering in the area.

Looking at the lock someone sold you for $2 on the way up, a sense of bittersweetness fell upon you.

You didn't have anyone's name to write next to yours.

Wrecking your mind, you wondered whether in your past life there was someone you loved. Who was your first kiss? Who was your first crush and boyfriend? Were you in a relationship with someone before or memory loss?

'Nah.. The guy would've contacted me by now or Hisoka would've told me if I was dating someone.' You mentally silenced your thoughts.

"I know.." A small smile formed across your lips as you started to write on the lock.

"Although I don't remember you.. It feels right." You whispered warmly.

'Y/n and Itachi forever.'

"Hope you are resting in peace my best friend.."

Sitting down on the wooden bench that overlooked the river, you contently watched the boats motor away. Despite it being night, the city was still alive. Naturally so, how can a city of love rest for the night when love itself is something that doesn't die.

After a few minutes passing of enjoying the light breeze blow through your curls, you opened your eyes after being mused out of your thoughts by a very warm and kind voice.

"Not everyday I see someone sitting alone in Paris." He commented.

Looking up, you instantly smiled at the friendly looking stranger. "Hey there's nothing wrong with that." You replied politely.

"May I?" He asked, glancing down on the empty spot on the beach next to you.

"Yes of course." You said, shifting up a bit to make space.

"True, there isn't anything wrong with that. I'm in no position to judge you when it's the same for me. But I live here, you don't seem like you are from around here. Tourist come here with their partners for love. Not to be alone. So maybe I can judge a little." He humorously stated.

Chuckling lightly, "Don't rub salt in my wound. But how do you know I'm not from here?" You asked.

"Well, I have lived here for a long time, so I know all the locals. But can I tell you a secret?" He whispered, looking deeply into your eyes with his dark gray orbs.

"Yes you may." You answered through your smile. There was just something his aura that was warm and trustworthy that made it impossible to not be infected by such light heartedness and youthful playfulness.

"You are far too beautiful to be one of the local girls." He commented, causing you to smile a bit more and flush out your rosy cheeks.

"Why thank you, but I know you just saying that to make me feel better about exploring Paris alone." You amusedly stated with a tiny eye roll.

Chuckling lightly, "Caught me red handed. It's working though isn't it? You are smiling after all. But you are beautiful don't worry." He assured.

"How rude of me though. What is your name?" He asked.

Studying him closely, he definitely radiated a gentleman persona. Straight posture. Well spoken. Well groomed. Lean but muscular. Proudly dressed because not everyone wears a black suit right?

And although he had, what you assumed, a black tattoo of a cross in the middle of his forehead, he still looked friendly and approachable. Unlike Hisoka's facial tattoos that looked unbelievably intimidating.

And despite his slight messy but straight black hair that fell perfectly over his forehead and partially over his eyes, the man still looked well put together.

And of course, just like Hisoka whom sometimes wears his own, the man had blue studs in his ears. Which again, suited him. You wouldn't have thought you would see another guy that could pull off earrings the way Hisoka can wherever he does wear it.

Maybe only certain males wore earrings as a trademark of something.

"Y/n. And yours?" You asked, not taking anymore time absorbing his appearance.

"Lovely name. I'm Chrollo Lucifer. Call me by which ever name you prefer." He smoothly replied with the warmest of smiles.

Rising your eyebrow a bit, "Lucifer? Odd name to have despite having the cross tattooed on your forehead and hands." You commented.

With that unwavering smile, "Indeed. But what better way to rebuke the devil's name by having it's enemy stained on my skin." Chrollo replied.

"Mmm, interesting. I never saw it like that. I shall call you Lucifer then."

"So tell me Y/n. Since I do pity you for spending time alone in such a poetically beautiful city, would you like to accompany me for a late dinner?"

Once again you lightly laughed before gently snagging his shoulder. "Well at least you are rawly honest. And sure, why not. It's not like I'm doing anything tonight." You agreed, feeling a lot better and already distracted by Hisoka's cold treatment.

Standing up, Chrollo extended out his arm for you to take, "Shall we then?"

Grinning, "We shall." You said while take his hand.

"You promise you not going to take me to some abandoned alley and murder me?" You playfully asked. Although he truly was a stranger and a lot of crime happens towards women at night, and it was probably dumb to accompany a stranger to dinner. Something in you assured you that Chrollo meant no harm.

"Oh never dear. I leave women and children alone." He casually commented.

Looking at him with raised eyebrows, "I don't know whether to find that assuring or scary." You humorously replied.

If it wasn't for your subconscious being used to hanging out with potential criminals or guys that constantly made snide remarks. And fighting them. You would've kicked down fast away from Chrollo. But your inner self knew even if your mind failed to remember.

"Be assured. I'd never harm a single hair of yours fair Y/n."

Hearing the last part of that sentence made your cheeks partially hot. "You know Shakespeare?"

"Of course. I love literature. There isn't a piece of literature I haven't read." He replied.

Having said that, the two of you spent hours chatting while walking to dinner and through dinner.

Around 10 pm Chrollo had walked you to your hotel door like a real gentleman.

"Thank you for tonight Lucifer. I really enjoyed the company." You sincerely said.

"Pleasure is all mine Y/n. How could I leave especially after finding out you have a friend that left you alone to roam the city." He said.

"Yes yes I know you pity me!" You playfully said with a tiny eye roll.

Waiting until you unlocked the door and walked half way in, Chrollo started taking a few steps back.

With a content smile, "Have a good night Y/n." He politely said.

"You too Lucifer." You whispered back, considerate not to wake Hisoka and Maleeka if they were back since the three of you all lived in one entire 3 bedded suite.

Closing the door, you walked further down and saw that all the lights were off except for one bed side lamp that showed Hisoka laying down with Maleeka fast asleep on his chest.

Although you would of loved to admire the sweet image of father and daughter, you walked into your joint room straight because you didn't want to be reminded of how brash Hisoka was being towards you.

It's was obvious that he didn't really want anything to do with you anymore for some reason. But you were glad he was spending his time bonding with Maleeka. Especially after recalling her telling you that Hisoka is never home because of work.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

161K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
6.7K 122 16
I wouldn't expect the everyday life of two psychopathic cold blooded murderers to be different than mine, hell I'll be quite concerned if it was... t...
9.3K 238 19
Honestly I just had an urge to write so this just me throwing things into a story! 1st time so don't be too hard on me 😅 (also I'm writing this in a...
24.6K 491 12
You've heard of accidental pregnancy from a one-night stand but what about a one-night stand that was supposed to have a pregnancy. After Victoria a...