Sunshine of The Darkness (Reu...

By Sayuu___

(Got deleted at 998k once. Had to reupload for reader's demand) The ruthless mafia & a naive orphan πŸ’• More

Part:01
Part :02
Part:03
Part:04
Part:05
Part:06
Part:07
Part:08 (Sana's Shades)
Part -09 (JasbeeraMa's Demand)
Part-10 (Sidnaaz Marriage)
Note 🐬
Part :11 (A gap)
Part:12
Part:13 (Romance)
Part:14 (Sana's Questions)
Part:15 (Mrs.Shukla😍)
Part:16 (Jack's Request)
Part:17(Sana's mischievousness)
Part:18 (πŸ’‹)
Part:19 (Realization)
Part:20 (Mafia the harsh world)
Part:21 (Saviour)
Part:22 (Sana saves Neela)
Part:23 (Sid punishes himself)
Part:24 (Sid Is Alive)
Part:25 (Sana misses her mom)
Part:26 (Will Sid hear her)
Part:27 (Kitten to Wild Cat)
Part:28 (Sid's anger)
Part:29 (Siddharth Bebu)
Part:30 (What does Sid want)
Part:31 (Possessive level high)
Part:32 (Will Sana explain)
Part:33 (Mature Content)
Part:34 (Evil Sid)
Part:35 (Messed up things)
Part:36 (Break)
Part:37 (Slapped Sana)
Part:38 (Raj's Demand)
Part:39 (End of Raj & his fam)
Part:40 (Sana's Bday)
Part:41( I love you)
Part:42 (Matured content)
Part:43 (after 7 years)
Part:44 (Sana & kids)
Part:45 (Readers Demand)
Part:46 (🌸)
Part:47 (πŸ’•)
Part:49 (Mood swing)
Part:50 (demand)
Part:51 (Sid's Shade)
Part:52 (last part)
Must read 🌸

Part:48 (Doctor)

8.6K 481 30
By Sayuu___

Sid woke up at noon & called Sana, "Baccha" but no reply came. So he left the bed wore his gown & then walked downstairs to look for Sana where he met Neela.

Neela: Bhaiya, ap uth gaye?

Sid: Um.Neela! Kab aye tumlog?

Neela: Morning. Shehnaaz ki hospital jane ki kuch der pehle.

Sid: Shehnaaz hospital gayi hein? Kab?

Neela: yehi 8/9 baje..

Sid's POV

"Neela said, Sana left fr her work at 8/9 that means she didn't sleep even a little bit. Well,that's unfair Mr.Shukla. Mine demands, mine lusts, mine desperation, mine satisfaction & who'll struggle? My baccha?

Well, Not really fair " saying this to myself I called her but her phone was switched off. So, I tried her receptionist & there someone received the call.

Sid: Hello, Where's my baccha?

R: Sir, Its a hospital. Not Kindergarten school. Thank you.

Sid gritted his teeth & asked again, "Where is Doctor Shehnaaz? I'm her husband "

R: Oh..sorry sir.. Sorry.. Mam, Operation theatre k andar hein so..

Sid: But, it was not in her routine!

R: Wo Sir.. Dr.Jayesh Thaker is absent today. So, mam is handling his case.

Sid: & Why is he absent?

R: For His uncle's.. Uncle's death

Sid : Fine.

Saying I cut the call & got ready

Sid's POV ends

After finishing the lunch with Zoro, he dropped him at his social club & then directly came to Sana's hospital. As he entered all the hospital people kept gawking his aura & his men power. 5 guards were following him everywhere. He came to the receptionist & said, "Take me to Doctor Shehnaaz"

The receptionist gulped & asked to follw her. He then followed & reached at the corridor of operation theatre.

As soon as he tried to enter the operation theatre the receptionist stopped him saying, "Sir, the operation is still going on. Pls Don't enter. No one is allowed to.It may harm the patient "

Sid replied, "So..."

Receptionist : Sir, after half an hour there's a break. Mam will come out. Pls take sit & give us an Opportunity to serve you our best"

Sid nodded & sat there on chair, outside of the operation theatre while discussing his world schedule with his manager. Suddenly a old man who has 0 teeth left in his mouth peeped & said, "May I sit beside you?"

The guards said, "No, go somewhere else. Can't you see boss is sitting here"

Sid stopped them with hand & said,"Feel free "

Saying he again concentrated on his work & the old man sat beside him holding his stick which support him to walk. The old guy actually looked really cute with 0 teeth & big spectacular.

He looked at Sid & said, "Hi, I'm Rajesh"

Sid only shook his head with slight smile & again concentrated on his work.

The guy again said, "Wo..jo doctor andar h apki biwi hein?"

Sid nodded without looking at him. The guy Himself again started, "Aur wo jiski treat kar rhi hein wo meri biwi hein "

Saying he started laughing with his zero teeth mouth. Sid frowned, "Your wife is there facing tough time & you are laughing?"

The old guy: Ha,to she asked for it.

Sid moved his eyes from his work & faced him, "Excuse me?"

Old guy: See, I'm 100 years old & she's 80 years old. She always fears of me dying before her. So,she's happy with her sickness & my fitness!

Sid: & Are you happy watching your wife like this?

Old guy: Actually not. But I somewhere know she really can't endure my death pain if I pass away before her. So, even I asked to god to take her before me. Mein ye dard usse nehi dena chahti. Wo le nehi payegi.

Sid suddenly remembered Sana's talk, "Mein apke bina nehi reh sakti. Mein suicide karlungi",

So, he cleared his throat & said, "Even mine one is 17 years younger than me & she feels the same too"

The old guy giggled & signed him to give him a high five but Sid ignored & concentrated in his work.

The old guy cutely stopped laughing & said, "But my wife is luckier then your's one. Her husband is not so boring like you " saying the old guy again started laughing.

Sid glared at him making him stop giggling. He then again started, "Waise you are lucky enough to get such fairy as your wife.

Sid smiled & looked Through the small window to Sana saying, "I know mine one is too beautiful "

The old guy said, "umhm..she's beautiful from inside too. You know what? She's treating my wife for free "

Sid frowned, "For free?!"

The old guy, "Yes, bcoz I had no money to treat her. Pehle to hospital maan nehi rha tha. But your wife came & saved us. She said ki," jaan bachana meri kam hein. Money additional hein & I don't care about the fees. Treat mai krungi to paise lena ya nehi lena meri marji hein "

Sid was somewhere angry on her for her generous heart but he smiled proudly adding, "Do you know that My wife didn't sleep tonight even for a while? Still, she's here & treating your wife for free?"

The old guy chuckled, "I told you! She's a fairy"

Sid smiled & looked at his pagal baccha with all pride. The old guy broke his gawking session saying, "Waise she didn't sleep or you didn't let her sleep?"

Sid glared but then smiled a little hearing his shameless statement in these age. The guy again added, "Mein janta hu kya huya hoga. Even I nvr did let my wife sleep in such age . Bechari ko late uthneke liye meri ma se daant padhti thi"

Sid smiled saying, "Aur meri wali to late bhi nehi uthti. See,she's here though I made her. Um."

Sid stopped but the old guy shamelessly commented, "Scream whole night??

Sid shook his head in disbelief & said, "You are unbelievable! Just look at your age!"

The guy, "Ap itni jaldi unromantic hogaye aur mein nhi huya ye mera thodi galti hein?

Sid was about to reply back but Sana came out while removing her gloves & sweating. The old guy asked, "How's my Jhannsi ki Rani "

Sana giggled tiredly, "The operation has 3 steps. We just finished the 1 st step. So can't say still. But Don't worry. Waheguru hein. "

Saying she looked at Sid in disbelive & asked, "Si..Siddharth ap yaha??!Kuch chahiye tha?

Sid didn't reply but signed his guards to bring someone. Sana looked at her feet as Sid had thrown a guy infront of her feet saying, "Dr.Jayesh Thakers who was faking his uncle's dead & was roaming around at a park while enjoying Twitter"

Sana frowned & looked at the doctor, "To Dr.Jayesh apki koi uncle ki death nehi huyi thi? Apko bass chutti chahiye tha? Jabki apko pata hein ki aj itna bada operation hein apki schedule mai"

Dr.Jayesh: I'm sorry. Dr.Shehnaaz. Pls forgive me.

Sana rolled her eyes saying, "Maafi mujhne nehi inse manggiye" (she signed the old man)

Dr.Jayesh: I'm sorry. Sir.. Pls mujhe maaf kr dijiye & ask Mr.Shukla to forgive me too.

The old guy smiled devilishly & hit the doctor's head playfully with his stick saying, "Naughty boy... Bad boy "

Sana hid her smile & pulled Sid in her Chamber asking, "Bebu, kuch khaya apne?"

Sid pulled her close & started nuzzling her neck saying, "Hmmmm"

She looked at the roof giving him full access of her neck & asked again while massaging his scalp, "Apke meeting hein na Siddharth? Ap jaldi jaiye "

Sid bended on her more & digged his face saying, "Tum bhi chalo. You need to take good sleep. I know tum puri raat nehi soyi. Ab wo doctor agaya h tum chalo "

Sana giggled, "Aisa nehi hota Siddharth. Ab ye case meri hein. I can't leave it in middle way. 1st part already hogya hein. I need to fulfill it"

Sid bit her in dissatisfaction by her answer a little angrily. She whimpered, "Ahhhhhh.. Siddharth "

Sid asked her after coming out from her neck, "Kab tak lgega?"

She made a baby face like a decent kitten while looking down, "Raat hojayega".

Sid again hid his face in her neck groaning, "Reh payogi itni der without sleeping?"

She blushed, "Mujhe adaat hogyi hein. Apse milneke baat se yehi horha hein "

Sid, "Bohot takleef de ta hu na mein tumko?"

She frowned, "bilkul nhi. Agar kuch apko khushi deta hein, to mein aise hajar takleef haste haste le sakti hu. I just want you to stay satisfied . Aur kuch nehi. Yehi mujhe sabse jyada khush krti hein"

He smirked, "then satisfy me one more time saying he pinned her to the door & locked it before pulling her top upwards & dig his head in her chest. She wriggled, "Siddhart pls not this one. This is for Suhana. Siddharth pls"

But he never listened & continued it saying, "I'm too much addicted with it. I can't do anything about it "

Part finished🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 266K 36
"Don't touch me" He said through gritted teeth, "I don't know what I'll do if you touch me" My heart dropped. "I don't want to see you like this" I...
49.5K 7.8K 100
This story is based on PurVir..it is an igtv couple..the story is completely based on imagination it has nothing to do with the serial or real charac...
249K 21.2K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.
247K 19.7K 96
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...