T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.

NicoleVibezz tarafından

"I Never Knew Things Could Change So Fast..." - Amara Sekani Andrews Is A 16 Year Old Girl That Lives In The... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Sequel!

Chapter 45

224 6 1
NicoleVibezz tarafından

Vinchi

"Okay, what did I do this time?" I crossed my arms, staring at Amara who was pissed at me.

"Nothing, just shut up please." She said, rolling her eyes, sitting in the kitchen.

She's been somewhat mad all morning, but at the same time it's like something else was going on with her.

"Yo, why the fuck you staring at me dawg?" She yelled since I was basically staring at her since she zoned out.

"Why won't you just tell me what the hell is going on? Cause I ain't did shit to you!" I said, throwing my hands up.

"I literally told you nothing is wrong with me, Vinchi."

"Yeah, I know you told me but you didn't tell me the truth." She groaned as I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Ight, bet. See if I check on yo ass anymore." I mumbled, walking towards my room.

"Then don't, the fuck?! You acting like I'm literally begging you to do this shit, bruh." I turned around to see her standing up.

"Why the fuck you even mad at me, cuhh?"

King walked into the kitchen slowly with his hands slightly up. "Y'all straight?"

Me and Amara stared at each other before she scoffed. She walked to the front door, unlocking it and walking out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

"What happened?" I turned to Nia, stale facing her.

"Why is your best friend so fucking aggravating?"

"First off, don't talk about her when she not here to defend herself." She said, scrunching her face up. "Second, what's wrong?"

"She been spazzing on me all morning." I mumbled, sitting in one of the chairs.

"Hm, that's funny." I looked at her as she had a confused look on her face.

"What you talking about?"

"Shush, I'm tryna remember something." She pulled her phone out. "What today is?"

"Saturday?" I said in a question like tone.

"October 2nd." Nia said, palming her face. "Why the hell didn't this click sooner?" She asked herself.

"Wait, what does this have to do with anything? What's on October 2nd?" King asked the question that was in my head.

"October 2nd was the day her parents..." My eyes slightly widened as Nia trailed off, typing on her phone.

"Wait, you Forreal?"

"Nah, I'm for fake, of course I'm forreal!" I squinted my eyes at her, letting a quick breath.

"Okay but why is she mad at me personally?"

"Vinchi, it's not anything personal because she's not mad at you. She spazzed out on me too. Also, her and Jermaine got into an argument before she left. That's the reason she came over here."

"Damn." I stood up, walking to the living room before opening it, walking out of it.
~
Jermaine

I sighed as my phone rung.

Partner In Crime🗣💛 is calling...

I declined Malik's calls, hoping that he would just take the hint and leave me alone.

Triple Andrews🐐💛

Partner In Crime🗣💛: stop bullshitting and tell me where the fuck y'all at

Obviously me and Amara got into a heated argument. Some things were said, glass was broken and guns were pulled, but today was gonna be a rough day for all of us, it always is.

Kiara🙈💕 is calling...

I stared at the phone, debating if I should actually answer it.

This could be a set up by Malik's dumbass.

Butttt then again, Malik wouldn't actually think about calling someone else.

Would he?

I groaned before answering my phone.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, how are you?" Her soft voice spoke through my phone, making me squint my eyes.

"Kiara actually being nice for once?"

"Boy." Something shifted into the phone. "I guess I'll put our little bullshit aside for today. You okay?"

"I'm straight." I lied, scratching the back of my head.

"Jermaine."

"What Kiara?" I chuckled a little bit.

"Are you okay?" It went silent for a second as I put my phone on speaker.

"Okay as I can be." I shrugged, putting my head on the steering wheel.

"Where you at?"

"In the church parking lot."

"Bet, I'm on my way."

"No. Kiar-"

"See ya when I get thereee." The phone hung up. I shrugged, throwing the phone into the passenger seat.

I looked in the backseat, making sure Damien was alright while he was sleep.

I slightly let my seat back, making sure all the doors were locked. I wasn't gonna go to sleep but I was just gonna rest for a minute.
~
Malik

I pulled my car on the side of the road, cutting the engine.

Contacting My Little Sister🐥🤍...

"Hey. You have reache-"

I smacked my teeth before hanging the phone up.

:have you seen Amara?

Nia💯🔗:earlier, we looking for her now.

:we?

Nia💯🔗: yeah, me, King, and Vinchi

:ight, tell me if ya find her

Nia💯🔗: okay

I rubbed my hand over my mouth before thinking of someone else to call.

Contacting Khalisè 🙄🤎...

"Bad Bitch Headquarters." I turned my lips up before ignoring her ass.

"You seem Amara or Jermaine anywhere?"

"Nah."

"You haven't heard from em?"

"Nah, not since yesterday. What's wrong? Is everything Ight?"

I sighed, putting my arm over my forehead. "Nah, today ain't a good day for us."

"Nigga what did you do?" I smacked my teeth.

"Nigga I didn't do shit. You remember what I said about October 2nd?"

Me and Khalisè sometimes have conversations when we ain't on our typical bullshit.

"Your parents, right?" I nodded as if she could see me.

"Yeah, well guess what today is?"

"Damn." She said them the line went silent for a second. "Are you alright, at least?"

"I mean, I guess." I said, messing with the end of my coat zipper. "I can't really do anything about it, to be honest."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I'm saying I can't really have any feelings about it." I shrugged. "I can't change what happened so."

"That doesn't mean you ain't hurt by it, Malik."

"Yeah, but what's crying gonna do for me, Khalisè?" I stale faced the phone before putting it back up to my ear.

"A lot of things. You can't just hold all those emotions in, it'll drive you crazy. Mad, even." The line went back silent. "You still there?"

"Yeah, I'm here." I moved in my seat a little. "Um, can you come over where I'm at?"

"Sure. Where you at?"

"A little ways passed Nia's dad's house."

"Ight bet."
~
A knock on my window woke me up. I sat up, finna reach for my glock before I realized it was Khalisè.

She waved before walking over to the other side as I unlocked the door.

"Hey." She said as she closed the door.

"Wassup?" I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Still have heard from Jermaine or Amara?" I shook my head no, resting my chin on the steering wheel.

"It seems like y'all all have the same problem." I looked at her, furrowing my eyebrows for a minute.

"What you talking about?"

"You told me y'all haven't been to your parents grave in 5 years right?" I nodded. "Well, why not go and visit?"

"Nah." I shook my head, chuckling. "Nah, I can't do that."

"Why not? What's so wrong about going to see their grave?" She said, sitting up.

"I can't bring myself to do it, Minnie. I-" I let out a breath of frustration, trying to find the right words to say.

"Malik, listen." She grabbed my hand. I slightly looked at our hands before looking back up at her.

"Obviously I can't say I understand what you're going through because I haven't been in the position before. But I know that maybe if you actually go to the graveyard, you'll feel better." I just looked at her, thinking about what she's saying.

"Get ya brother and sister to come with you. I'll be there too." She said, nodding.

I sat back as I thought about everything, even what happened on this day 5 years ago.

(To Be Continued)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.4M 139K 46
"Don't ever leave me again" With age comes responsibility, some comes sooner than for others. Being in a family filled with drugs and murder it's onl...
253K 12K 41
Nahla had always had a rough life- from her not getting along well with her parents to having to deal with the hardships of being brought up in low i...
78.2K 2.3K 30
A sixteen year old girl, Jacelyn lives in Detroit with her older brother, Jadien. He always been strict with his sister since their oldest brother, J...
709K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️