Konosuba dragon born maleread...

Von Pevusbass

(Y/N) is an average guy that one day got cancer and was hospitalized. There he was given a Nintendo switch by... Mehr

The End is Also a New Beginning
Doing Quests and Shopping
Aqua, the Goddess of Uselessness
Yunyun
The Explosion Loli 1
The Explosion Loli 2
Darkness
Salad Storm
Im a rich boi
Draugre???
WTF?!
Draugre again? 1
draugre again? 2
Ysmir's beard, a fuckin dragon!
A new set of armor for this badass
Megumin not Megu-mine!
It just works...
The first vision
Exorcise And Exercise!
By the 8 its a kinky shop!
The big fight... (preview chapter)
The Big Fight
Character development and looking over season 1 and stuff
A Short Trial
Building Friendship
Raiding Solo
A Date With Sena
Cockblocker
Kazuma Dies
A Good Vacation 1
A Good Vacation 2
Third General
Memories of Home
The Movie (preview chapter)
The Movie 1
The Movie 2
The Movie 3 (finale)
A Short Sequel
Thanks for reading!

It's not free realestate

1.3K 23 34
Von Pevusbass

(Y/N): We're gonna have to wait and find out... *gr*

You then felt like someone stabbed your leg.

Strange... I felt like I just got in a fight just now. Not only that, but the whole atmosphere of this place seems. Off...

This was a reference to another writer in Wattpad. Redbear-19 Theyre great check them out!

Kazuma: You good?

(Y/N): It's nothing.

Todd: Kono-

(Y/N): Suba!!!

You were walking around in the colder weather than yesterday looking for a place for Todd to stay.

(Y/N): Well buddy. Looks like youre sleeping in the stables! Sorry but that's how all adventurers start.

You said while scratching your head.

Todd: *sigh* Ok... Guess I'll stay with Aqua and Kazuma then.

(Y/N): Sounds like a plan. Also... *whispers* Kazuma gets a Lil frisky in the sheets- or hay in this matter if you know what I mean.

Todd: Ahh, I see. See ya.

(Y/N): See ya.

You went off to your temporary place at Wiz's.

Wiz: Ah! Welcome home!

(Y/N): Oh come on Wiz. You know I'll be leaving and buying my own place soon.

Wiz: Aw but im gonna miss taking care of you! Youre the only company I ever have...

She was clearly not happy about you leaving, but you would rather live in a bigger bed and room. Not that it wasn't fit for the Dragonborn! But it was just a bit too cramped for all of your items.

Heck! You look like a hoarder! It's a good thing Wiz is nice, if she was, she would have thrown you out. Aaand you paid her a small load of a million dollars.

You walked into your cramped room. There were random books strowed on the floor, you had maps and other weird junk on the floor. You had dragon bones and scales on the floor and Eris EVERYWHERE.

(Y/N): Can't trust the bank...

You put your armor on the armor stand and went to bed.

The next day...

Kazuma: (hits table) I'm tired of sitting around and doing nothing! (Y/N) has been stealing all the thunder! I wish that I could do some things and be well known! It's not fair.

(Y/N): *long sigh* Kazuma... I know how you feel. Back home, in the US. I was so bland. I had nothing to live for... It was uneventful. I've had very few girlfriends. I've hardly even made an impact there. When I died, I only had a few flashbacks. All I had was my friend. Before I died, Skyrim was all I had to play... So when I died and was allowed to be reborn here, it felt like... Destiny.

This also explains why (Y/N) is cocky sometimes. Because he had nothing to live for and now that he does, the feeling got to his head and now he feels cocky about things.

As a hardcore player of Skyrim, I know I can't just be killed. Since im, the Dragonborn, and also since The Elder Scrolls series powers and abilities are far more advanced and powerful than this world.

I've read countless books Kazuma! I found out that Todd Howard used to be a powerful wizard here! Prophesy says that he made a deal to go to another world with deep success. But since he made a deal with a demon, it changed his memories and gave him bad luck in the end.

Todd walked in.

Todd: You guys! I just received these old memories!

He sat down and explained it to you guys.

(Y/N): I knew it!

Todd: Yes, so this world is just a downgraded version of The Elderscrolls.

(Y/N): My theories are correct!!! So does that mean im more powerful than any being here?!

Todd: Yes. You may very well be able to rape the devil king in an instant.

This isn't gonna be one of those were (Y/N) has too much power and doesn't know what to do with it.

(Y/N): So that explains why Kyoyas sword gram couldn't even get to the muscle... So does that mean im a God to this dimension?

Todd: You very well could be. I wouldn't be surprised if you could kill the Gods of this universe.

(Y/N): This power is insane... It's a good thing it's in the right hands...

The girls later approached.

Darkness: Hey guys. Any quests to do?

(Y/N): Eh, im not sure. Any quest during the winter?

Darkness: most people don't do much during the winter.

Todd: Yeah, also since I got my memories, im gonna go ahead and become an adventurer.

(Y/N): Alright. Have fun.

Todd: I'll show you my stats after.

Kazuma and aqua walked up to you with a quest.

Kazuma: How is this quest?

(Y/N): Hmm, looks good. How about you take Todd? He seems to be registering.

Kazuma: Sure. Are you coming?

(Y/N): No, I think im gonna look at some property. I'd like to get a large manor. I can already envision it now!  An armory, a trophy room, a large bed...

Megumin: Sir, that sounds amazing!

(Y/N): It will be!

While you and Megumin we're imagining the whole thing, the others were just looking at Todd's op stats.

(Y/N): Alrig-

Todd interrupted you.

Todd: Loooook at these stats!!!

(Y/N): Wow! Grand Wizard, that's a step above most crimson demons!

Todd: Let's goooo!!!!

They all left off to the quest while you looked at property for sale.

Smaller shack...

(Y/N): Hmmm, too small.

Castle...

(Y/N): Too scary, probably haunted.

3 story condo...

(Y/N): Huge, good size. I like it but ill still look at a few more.

Many properties later...

(Y/N): There's a few good ones but none quite satisfactory.

It was dark. Maybe 12:30. Thats when you saw Yunyun, sitting alone.

(Y/N): Well if it isn't Yunyun.

Yunyun's mood brightened quite a bit.

Yunyun: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): What are you doing out this late?

Yunyun: I just felt like doing something today and I got lost.

(Y/N): Ah.

You sat down next to her.

(Y/N): Beautiful night we're having...

Yunyun: Youre right. It is pretty.

(Y/N): Too bad we don't see each other often. Oh! I forgot that I made you something.

You pulled out a dragon bone dagger.

(Y/N): It's a dagger! Made by yours truly~

Yunyun was delighted with the gift.

Yunyun: Oh my goodness! Thank you, I'll cherish it forever...

She smiled and hugged it.

(Y/N): Youre welcome.

You hugged her. (A side one)

(Y/N): She is so cute...

Yunyun started blushing.

(Y/N): Oh, did I say that out loud? Okay! Let's go home.

You walked her back to "your place" because you couldn't send her out this late on her own.

(Y/N): *stretch* you can stay in my bed. I'll just sleep here, on the floor...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.3K 218 16
Y/N is a popular high school student in Japan however deep inside his friendly and cheerful persona, he is hiding his otaku self due to his strict up...
8.1K 333 27
Y/N L/N is an average 16-year-old boy. On his way home from school one day, when he saw a little girl about to get hit by a semi-truck. He pushed her...
6.2K 106 14
Izuku yagi life wasn't great he was born prematurely so for his entire life he was indoors all the time never allowed to leave not even school so his...
298K 4.3K 41
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease and was now dying. He then woke up in the...