π•Šπ•’π•—π•– & π•Šπ• π•¦π•Ÿπ•• (𝔸𝕝π•ͺ...

By carterradams

{TW: Mentions and contains homicide, suicide, rape, sexual harassment, gore, violence, etc} We call ourselve... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty-one

thirty

438 40 12
By carterradams

"You want to explain to me how you had that?" Rovvie questions as we walk into the comms room. I shake my head keeping my back to him as I walk down the stairs and over to the computers going to hook them up. "Y/N?" I feel Rovvie briefly grab my arm but I quickly turn and pull away, backing away.

"I had it!" I shout. I was furious, I was mad and I was upset. Everything Daisy had said was getting to me and rolling through my head at lightening speed over and over again. "I told myself I wouldn't let her get to me and I fucking- DAMN IT!" I slam my fist against the desk shaking my head. My eyes tear from Rovvie's and I close them facing my body away from him too.

"Y/N, what did she say?" Rovvie asks after a moment, his voice gentle.

"Does it matter? Because honestly right now I don't even know if she's right or not," my voice shakes as I open my eyes and drop my head.

"Right or not about what?" Rovvie asks tilting his head. I tear my eyes from him again but feel him grab my shoulders and turn me, so I'm facing him. "About what? What did she say?"

"I want to be alone. Just please-please I want to be alone," I whisper looking back and forth between his eyes, reaching my hands up and removing his hands from my arms. I took a step back.

"I'm going to get Alycia-"

"NO!" I shout immediately sinking my teeth into my bottom lip. "I can't."

"So it had to do with Alycia... I'm going to kill Daisy." Rovvie turns on his heels and begins heading for the stairs. I take a step forward shaking my head from side to side violently.

"Rovvie no! You won't do anything! The marshalls will be here in two days! Until then Daisy stays down there untouched."

Rovvie stops at the stairs turning his body towards me, furrowing his brows. "Untouched? If I didn't step in god only knows what you would have done to her Y/N?"

I glance to the ground, remaining silent. A loud sigh escapes Rovvie's lips, silence surrounding the room briefly before the door to the main room opens causing me to pick up my head and meet Ducky and Alycia. Immediately I turn away from them, putting my back to them and shutting my eyes. I couldn't do this. Not right now. I need to figure this all out. I have to figure if what Daisy said was true or not! Alycia can't be here, can't be around me. Not right now.

"What's going on?" Alycia's voice fills the room and I tense a bit.

"Did you talk to Daisy, Y/N?" Ducky asks next.

"Guys, we should give Y/N some space," Rovvie speaks. I could hear him walk up the stairs speaking to them, but could feel their eyes on me.

"Wha- Y/N?" Alycia says causing my heart to break. "No, stop Rovvie. Y/N! Y/N, look at me!" I keep my ground before hearing Rovvie's voice shout for Alycia and within moments I felt hands on my arm feeling them get in front of me. There my eyes lock with Alycia's concerned green ones and I can't help the tears filling my eyes. "Y/N?"

"Alycia..." I breathe out shaking my head and taking a step back. "I need to be alone."

Alycia shakes her head, her eyes flickering back and forth between mine. "What did she say to you? Was it about me?"

I sink my teeth into my bottom lip, dropping my gaze from the girl. I couldn't look at her. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way. I know that I shouldn't let Daisy get to me nor my head but she has. Why?

"Alycia, let's just give her space," Ducky calls out from the door. But Alycia doesn't move. She stays where she is. Her let's never moving a muscle.

"Y/N," Alycia's voice turns into a whisper. "Please talk to me. Whatever is going on we can figure it out, but you can't shut me out."

"Im sorry," I whisper back keeping my head down and backing up slowly. Briefly I could feel the end of her fingertips knowing all too well she was going to grab my wrist but I turned and headed for the exit.

"Y/N!" Alycia's voice rose a it and I could feel her following me but as soon as I passed Rovvie I knew she was no longer following. As I go to go out the door I see just barely Rovvie holding her, keeping her there as I exit the room and head down the hall, heading straight for the elevator. Without hesitation I go in and hit a floor number then lean back against the wall, shutting my eyes realizing I'm an idiot. I should just talk to her. But how?

A sigh escapes my lips, the elevator doors opening as I step out and head down the hall. I keep my eyes to the ground until I make it to the end of the hall and go into the training room. I get in and walk over to the shelves that held a bunch of equipment. Swiftly I grab boxing tape and begin taping up my hands, the best I could. Once they're on and on enough I walk over to the punching bag and begin punching it in sets. Quick punch here, another here then a quick two dive. I go over and over punching the bag, each hit more angrier than the last one.

"Woah, hey hey," a voice spoke up after my last punch. The punching bag is grabbed and held still as I back up wiping underneath my nose looking and meeting eyes with Ducky.

"I want to be alone," I say positioning myself back again.

"And we both know I'm not going to do that," Ducky responds holding the bag and stepping back allowing me to punch it good this time. I throw a quick hard punch feeling it sting my knuckles that were still bruised up but it didn't really matter.

"I don't need a babysitter D," I say throwing a quick upper cut.

"I know, but considering I found you here of all places tells me otherwise-" Ducky pauses as I hit harder and harder. "Last time you were in here doing this was the last time you had saw Daisy."

"Yeah well-" I stop and throw an even harder punch sending Ducky backing up a bit. I back away from the bag a bit. "Shit...Sorry."

Ducky shakes her head letting go of the bag locking our eyes. "Daisy has a hold over you, alway has-"

"Probably always will," I cut Ducky off sighing and turning on my heels, away from the girl. I walk over to the bench and plop down, beginning to unwrap the tape around my hands seeing out of the corner of my eye Ducky walking over and taking a seat beside me.

"She is your first love and while the situation of all of this doesn't help, you did love her," Ducky said shrugging. "But I do know that whatever she said is hurting you and causing a war to not only go on up inside your head but also your heart. You can't let that she devil win."

"She already has Ducky. Daisy's always two steps ahead." I look over to Ducky who tilts her head to the side.

"Maybe but you're stronger than you were Y/N. You've grown so much in the past eight months and I'd hate to see that wasted due to this bitch. Sorry not sorry."

"No, she is..." I clench my jaw and lean my arms onto my legs shaking my head. "I told myself I wouldn't let her get to me. I told myself, hell I prepared myself and yet here we are. I let her get to me over Alycia."

"Alycia's a weakness for you. She was playing the cards she was dealt."

I shrug. "Maybe but what she said made sense."

"What did she say?"

I pick my head up and turn my head, locking my eyes back with Ducky once more. "Whether or not my feelings for Alycia were real or just this obsession I have."

"Y/N-"

"No. Ducky think about it," I cut Ducky off sitting up. "I was, am obsessed with Alycia. Have been since the beginning of her career with The Devil's Hand. I mean, I'm a big fan and I created this place to protect a girl that never knew I existed till we kidnapped her."

"Y/N come on. She loves you and you love her-"

"Yeah she loves me, but how can I be so sure I genuinely love her and it's not this idea of what I want her, us to be?"

Silence fills the room and Ducky tears her eyes from me. I nod and look away too and to the ground, cupping my hands together, closing my eyes together.

"I think it's pretty obvious to everyone how you feel about Alycia. You've even told her you love her so I don't know why you're even questioning your love for her when you're clearly in love with her."

"That's it though Ducky!" I stand up abruptly. "What if my love for Alycia is just what I want it to be? A fantasy! What if her being my idol is clouding my-" I pause hearing someone come into the room. Swiftly I turn my head and lock eyes with Alycia's green ones. My lips stay separated, the two of us staring at one another. Neither of us moving.

"Right, so I'll give you two some space," Ducky says slowly rising from the bench and walking past me. I keep my eyes on Alycia's but can see Ducky pass the Australian and right out the door. Once she is gone a low sigh escapes my lips as I place my hands on my hips, dropping my gaze from Alycia and to the ground, letting the silence linger a bit longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 16.5K 41
Walking into an empty house is normal to me. I guess I got tired of saying 'I'm home' when nobody is home to reply. It wasn't always like this. I re...
4.8K 641 75
"They say sometimes the road of life takes an unexpected turn, and you don't have no choice but to follow it and end up in place where you are suppos...
103K 4.6K 35
{Teacher x Student AU} Love is something we unfortunately can't help but to do. Loving someone, unfortunately you don't get to decide and especially...
6.1K 437 36
In a world where all prisoners are banished to a land without laws, 'Project Ares' was created: a brainwashed soldier, trained to fight against upris...