I'm not ready. // xingyun

By xingqlv

Chongyun and Xingqiu are bestfriends, and have been for years. how will their relationship change when Chongy... More

Our bucket-list
Chills
My Liege, my only.
Showing
before
Haruka, Spring.
Strawberry
Helper
Ehh?!
The start
What..?
Where are you?
Why, why, why?
Wide smiles
Haruka
Kind meanings
Who's there?
Can you even hear me?
You still worry
Wanna go out?
Thank you
key
Gosh, how much I hate you.
Secret, now and forever.
You know, right?
Love you
Plenty
Artwork
Wholesome
b-pressure
Two
Haha..
fixed?
two completely different people
Can we even go back?
finally,
What!?
lol problemsss also chongyuns bi 🤷‍♀️
i actually hve nooooo idea where im going w this story .
admit
Who's right?
Seriously..
Party!
She's always there.
Only him
Siblings
Separate
You
oo sena pov first time ooo
City
Overreacting
To you
Be there for me
Skip
School trip
Positive?
not a real update + a oneshot
You and I
Discontinued

Pizzaaa

1.4K 57 16
By xingqlv

"Xingqiu! Hurry up!" Chongyun shouted from the kitchen, "The pizzas are gonna get cold!" He laughed. Xingqiu snapped out of his thoughts, turning off the shower and heading out. He just took one of yun's sweatpants and a hoodie. Xingqiu looked at himself in the mirror. The clothes fit pretty normally, just slightly bigger. He headed for the kitchen. "Alright! It smells sooo good" Xingqiu smiled, stealing one of the mini pizzas. Chongyun did the same, but they were a little too hot for him. "Want me to put something on the TV?" Yun asked. "Hmm, we should watch a movie on Netflix or something." Xingqiu responded, reaching for the the remote.
"Alright, I'm gonna take a quick shower and then we can watch the movie" Chongyun said, placing the empty plate in the sink. "Okayy" Xingqiu responded, launching himself onto the couch. Soon enough, he heard the shower start. He turned on his phone, responding to any missed messages of "where they had gone" since they left the party. The truth is, the party wasn't close to ending, he just wanted to leave with Chongyun soon. Xingqiu checked the time, it was already 1;44 AM. They were probably gonna stay up all night though. Xingqiu grabbed the remote and searched for a movie to watch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 36 14
Meeting each other was the best thing that has ever happened to both Chongyun and Xingqiu. But when a turn takes in both of their lives, it's difficu...
13.9K 509 10
Chongyun gets transmigrated into his favorite novel but he is the villain!
21K 758 28
Keqing has always been a skeptic about a lot of things, but the thing she's questioned the most is love. She knows how important it is to a lot of pe...
182K 6.5K 24
"Look, the sky is getting darker. Let's head inside, (Y/n)." You, Xingqiu and Chongyun have been best friends since you were little. The three of yo...