NANBAKA X READER

By kniday

You, a young girl, was sent to Nanba prison because you were accused of killing and supposedly attempted to t... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
I have a question
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Going on Hiatus
My Decision

Chapter 22

525 17 0
By kniday

Your POV

It has been about a week since I had been forced to do Jyugos bidding and had kissed Hajime. I had tried to avoid Hajime but would occasionally glance at him and would find him staring at me. It confused me at first until I noticed his face would burst into a red color and he would look away. Sometimes he would even walk away from wherever I was. I knew he would be mad at me but I never imagined he would be this furious. I sighed as I stretched and entered the bathroom.

When I did Unos training, Hajime forced him to get off his ass and get some training done so basically, the bet we did when we escaped was unnecessary. I was glad though. He needs training more than I do. I took a quick shower and brushed my hair out before the others woke up. I heard talking outside the bathroom door and put my cloak on and peeled out to see Uno and Jyugo talking about something.

"Uno. When I get out of here, do you think the ladies would be into me?" Jyugo asked and almost immediately, without any second thoughts, Uno said "Nope". I hid a laugh that tried to escape as I left the bathroom and sat down, adjusting my hood and my eye patch. "Hey, take your time! There's a lot to consider!" Jyugo shouted and Uno sighed. "Yeah like your abrasive personality, inability to get a job, and bad spending habits." Uno said and I tried so hard to hide my laughter and managed to do so, letting out a sigh as I tried to stay calm.

"I have other qualities too!" Jyugo shouted and stood up. "Listen you. My good traits outweigh my bad traits by a ton." Jyugo basically growled out and Uno just kept sitting there. "Oh yeah? Do explain." "I have very little body hair and my nipples are bright pink." I lost it. I started laughing like no tomorrow as I rolled into my stomach and slammed my hand into the floor. My stomach was beginning to hurt as I kept laughing. "Oh god Jyugo." I started as I began to calm down a bit. "That isn't going to make any girl all for you. Besides the only way they would know that was if you took your shirt off." I unintentionally snorted and covered my mouth, trying to hide my embarrassed blush.

'Wait, I'm wearing this cloak so there's no need to hide it with my hands if it is already hidden.' I thought as I calmed down. "Well then, if you know what a girl likes then why don't you share it with us?" Jyugo said and I paused for a moment. He already knows I'm a girl so of course I know what a girl want in a male partner. Though it does all depend on the woman.

"Well, it all actually depends on who the girl is. Some may be into men who are masculine and will protect them without a second thought. Some may like men who would be willing to relax and cuddle while they watched different movies and TV shows with. Some may want men who are hard workers and others may want a man who enjoys dancing and kissing in the moonlight with bright stars littering the night sky. Some may even want an abusive relationship. Which is kind of weird. Anyway, it usually depends on the woman. I may be wrong and I may be right but there might be a woman out there who doesn't like body hair and might like the fact that you have bright pink nipples Jyugo." I giggled slightly and I noticed a small blush form on his face.

He was probably embarrassed because I laughed at him. It was funny though. He just randomly talks about how he had bright pink nipples. It was a bit weird and funny at the same time. "I'm gonna try and escape by myself." Jyugo said and exited the cell. 'Great. That'll give Hajime a reason to come back to the cell.' I groaned.

I still couldn't get over the fact that I had kissed him. He even kissed me back! It was a bit surprising. Maybe he was just too into the moment and his body took control. He wouldn't actually like me that way. I sighed as I waited for Jyugo to get caught and brought back. He did after about a half hour and Hajime glanced at me and just walked off. 'Yep, he's mad.' I sighed and glared at Jyugo. He backed away and looked at me apologetically.

Jyugo's POV

F/N seems to be really mad at me. 'Maybe it's because I had her kiss Hajime.' I thought and frowned slightly. I was a bit regretful when I had her do that. I was a bit jealous when I watched her do that. Also the fact that he seemed to kiss her back. At least doing that answered the question I had about him knowing if F/N was a female.' I sighed as I avoided looking at F/N. I could feel the glare she was giving me from under that hood of hers.

'She's scary when she's mad.' I shivered as I felt her stare burning a hole through the back of my head. I heard F/N sigh as she laid down and looked up at the ceiling. I heard the cell door open and Hajime entered. F/N glanced at him and quickly looked away. I noticed Hajime refused to look at her as he told her to follow him. I guessed she had to go to Samons building for training. I sighed again.

"I probably shouldn't have made her do that just to satisfy my curiosity." I mumbled and watched as he slowly got up and followed Hajime. "You okay Jyugo?" Rock asked me and I nodded. "Yeah. Just thinking." I said and laid down. 'I wonder what I could do to make it up to her.' I began to ponder on that thought though, I wasn't sure what I could do to fix this.

Your POV

I wish I could have stayed at Samons building. I didn't really want to look at Hajime. I was still embarrassed about kissing him even though it happened a week ago. "You ok F/N. You've been staring at your food for the last 10 minutes now." Qi said and I just nodded.

"Yeah, just wondering what will happen when I get back to my building." I sighed as I grabbed the fork and began to poke at my food. "What happened? You sounded a bit hesitant on going back." Upa pointed out and I shrugged.

"Nothing important." I said and shoved some rice in my mouth. "Well, it must be if you don't want to go back." Qi said and I sighed again. "Maybe but I don't want to talk about it." I said and decided to just throw my food away.

"Alright. Anyway, you want to fight to clear your head?" Laing asked and I smiled but shook my head. "I don't feel up to that today. Maybe next time." I walked off to the corner of the room and started to stare off into space, my mind blank of any thoughts.

No ones POV

'That's not like him declining a fight.' Laing thought as he sat back down with Upa and Qi. "Do you guys wonder what happened for him to be like this?" Qi asked and Upa sighed. "Something bad probably." Upa said as he glanced at you. 'I want to ask her but I don't think she will give me a straight answer.' He thought and sighed. "Maybe we should leave him be and let him come to us and talk about it." Qi said and the other two agreed. 'I just hope it wasn't too bad.' Laing thought with a sigh.

Samon's POV

"Hey F/N? How are you feeling today? You've been quiet and it's beginning to worry me." I told her and she just shrugged and rested her head on her knees. "I'm alright." Was all she responded with and I crouched down beside her. "What's going on?" I asked and she shrugged again. "Nothing worth mentioning." She said and I frowned. "It must be something. This isn't like you. You can tell me." She looked the opposite direction I was in and sighed.

"I didn't even tell Upa, Qi, or Laing about it." She said and I sighed. "They don't have to know." I said and she glanced at me. "They are my friends. I think they should know what's going on but I'm just a bit nervous about talking about it." She responded and I looked at her interested but confused. She sighed again and stared at me. Her hood blocked part of her face but from the angle I was at, she had to look up at me so I could see the majority of her face.

"I had made this deal with Jyugo a week or so ago and the deal was if he managed to scare me, I had to do whatever he told me to do. Well, the night before his time ran out for him to boss me around, before we went to bed, he had me..." she paused for a bit and I noticed she had started to fiddle with the hem of her shirt.

I sighed and sat down beside her. "He had me kiss Hajime! Which made Hajime my first real kiss!" She said quickly and I growled. "He what?" I asked and she refused to repeat it. "So that's why you're like this?" I asked, ready to go into that damn Gorillas building and beat up his inmate.

She nodded as he rested her head on her knees again. I tapped the top of her head and she quickly looked back at me. "Don't worry. I'll deal with this." I said and she shook her head. "Don't. I don't need more chaos when I get back." She said and I stood up.

"What other things are going on?" I asked and she stood up too. "Hajime's mad at me. He refused to look at he and when he does, his face turned red in anger. I think he despises me for that." She sounded very upset about that. I was furious but contained it into a small growl.

I would tell her that he isn't mad but I decided not to. If I did, she would ask why he seemed upset and would refuse to look at her which would cause me to tell her he likes her and that probably wouldn't end well. I got lost in thought and didn't realize she had hugged me.

"Thank you for listening. I feel a bit better." She said and I hugged her back, my face heating up a bit. Her hugs were warm and I wanted to keep that warmth but I knew I couldn't. She soon let go and smiled. I almost missed her smile for her hood and hood covered it.

"I'll go do some training. Talk to you later." She waved and ran off. I noticed Upa, Qi, and Laing followed after her. I sighed and crossed my arms. "Maybe they can help her feel better." I mumbled and smiled slightly. "I'm gonna kill that Jyugo." I growled and frowned.

I sighed, remembering her telling me not to do anything. I watched as she seemed to laugh as she and the others talked and trained. She actually decided to fight Laing. And of course, she won. I admired her strength to keep going. I smiled. 'I wish she could have been in my building.' I thought and sighed.

Your POV

For the rest of the time I was at Samons building, it was pretty fun. I had changed my mind and decided to fight Laing, beating him in the process of course. He wasn't too happy about that but we all laughed together and enjoyed some jokes and trained together. When it was time to leave, I was a bit hesitant but followed Hajime back to my building. It wasn't as awkward as when going to Samons building. Hajime didn't seem any happier today, like he has been for a week now.

Once we made it back to my cell. Hajime left without a single word. I sighed and sat down. Nico wanted to watch some anime so I had decided to join him. I wasn't paying much attention. I felt tired and soon fell asleep, hoping tomorrow will be better. Hoping Hajime wouldn't still be mad at in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 2.7K 60
You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of trauma and have the scars to prove it...
85.3K 2.2K 27
Highest rank= #2 in nanbaka (5/30/2019) #1 in Uno (10/11/2019) What if Samon guessed Uno's motive for breaking out right...
4.5K 113 24
Jyugo x reader Nanbaka x reader and finally.. Black Butler (sort of) x Nanbaka You were Sabastian's sister and in a contract with Enki Gokuu, not vol...
25.9K 700 27
A girl lost her vision in a young age by a man with a scar on his neck. She wanted her revenge, but what can she do? She's blind for the rest of her...