Blood Hound

By Megan-41

Magdalena Claudia Stilinski, also known as Lena, is a high school student living in California in a town cal... More

Cast
Graphics
Playlist
Wolf Moon
Wolf Moon part 2
Second Chance at First Line
Second Chance at First Line part 2
Pack Mentality
Pack Mentality part 2
The Tell
Heart Monitor
Heart Monitor part 2
Night School
Night School Part 2
Lunatic
Lunatic part 2
Wolf's Bane
Wolf's Bane Part 2
Co - Captain
Co - Captain Part 2
Formality
Formality Part 2
Season two cast
Season Two Graphics
Omega
Omega & Shape Shifted
Shape Shifted Part Two
Ice Pick
Abomination
Abomination Part Two
Venomous
Venomous Part Two
Frenemy
Frenemy Part Two
Restraint
Restraint Part Two
Raving
Raving part two
Party Guessed
Season Three Cast
Season Three Graphics
Tattoo
Tattoo Part Two
Chaos Rising
Chaos Rising Part Two
Fireflies
Fireflies Part Two & Unleashed
Unleashed Part Two
Frayed
Frayed Part Two
Motel California
Motel California Part Two
Currents
The Girl Who Knew Too Much
The Overlooked
The Overlooked Part Two
Alpha Pact
Lunar Ellipse
Lunar Ellipse Part Two
Anchors
Anchors Part Two
More Bad Than Good
More Bad Than Good Part Two
Galvanize
Galvanize Part Two
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
Riddled Part Two
Letharia Vulpina
Letharia Vulpina Part Two
Echo House
The Fox and The Wolf & De-Void
De-Void Part Two
Insatiable
The Divine Move

Magic Bullet

4.5K 167 11
By Megan-41

              Lena's paws smack against the hard pavement as she runs through the streets, tracking the werewolf that bit her with Derek following her lead. With Derek's help, Lena could take wolf form without losing herself to her instincts, but she still couldn't take the same form as Derek or Scott. Derek said he wasn't surprised that the form they took would be difficult for her considering her kind of werewolf were closer to their animal side than the human part of them. But the good thing about Lena's breed was that they had an exceptionally heightened sense of smell, making them great trackers, and it also explained why she could smell Mr. Myer's wounds through the wall. Sadness feels Lena at the thought of Mr. Myer's death but also anger over Scott's actions against Derek even after she had told Scott that Derek couldn't have been the one to attack the older man. Lena had made her anger very clear by ignoring all of Scott's calls and giving him the cold shoulder whenever he came to her house. Lena shakes her head to clear her mind of thoughts as the scent of the Alpha grows stronger. Lena pushes her legs to move faster when she hears glass shatter and a woman's scream. As Lena grows closer to the sound of fighting, she hears the sound of a shotgun going off then the howl of the Alpha. Derek suddenly runs past Lena making her chase after him, not wanting to leave Derek alone just in case the Alpha decided to attack him.

               Soon Lena catches up to Derek, who was feeling some blood between his fingers that he had found on the ground. Lean moves to Derek's side but feels eyes on her and turns her head to look around when she sees the very beast that attacked her and Scott. The beast was on top of a building, watching them with his glowing red predatory eyes. This was making Lena growl at him, and it caught Derek's attention as he sees the Alpha climb further up the building and growl at them both before running across the building roof. Derek takes off after him, but all Lena could do was follow them from the ground since she couldn't climb up in her form, which frustrated her. Lena didn't know Derek like she did Stiles or Scott, but she still felt protective of the sour wolf. Lena watches Derek jump from building to building when a gunshot goes off, and Derek suddenly falls through the air. Lena runs in the direction of where she saw Derek fall preying that he was ok. Lena finds Derek on his back, trying to bring air back into his lungs, making him cough a bit. Lena whines and moves to his side, licking his face causing Derek to open his eyes and grip on the fur on Lena's back to help him sit up though he couldn't help but grunt in pain. Derek leans against Lena breathing heavily as he pulls up the sleeve on his left arm, revealing a bullet wound that was glowing blue as smoke seeps out of it.

                The next day at Beacon Hills High School, Lena runs down the hall trying to find Derek after he had slipped away from her when she was trying to text Stiles for help. She was surprised he could have gotten so far from her with how much pain he was in from the wolfsbane bullet in his arm. Lena turns a corner when she hears something hit some lockers and sees Derek pinning Jackson face-first into the lockers, "Derek!" Lena yells, making Derek look at her then pull his hand from Jackson's neck, revealing his claws now covered in some of Jackson's blood. Lena runs over and grabs Derek pulling him away from Jackson and down the hall as fast as possible. The end of school bell rings, and Lena struggles to get through a body of students as Derek walks ahead of her and right into the middle of the road causing Stiles to thrown on his breaks before running Derek over.

                     "Oh, My God," Stiles said in a panicked tone as Lena pushes through the students and over to Derek, who collapses.

                     "Derek!" Lena yells in a worried tone as she moves to his side while people behind Stiles honk their horns.

                    "You've gotta be kidding me. This guy's everywhere -," Stiles said in annoyance and not very happy to see his baby sister at Derek's side. 

                    Scott runs over, "What the hell?" Scott asked in confusion as Stiles gets out of the jeep. 

                    "Fewer questions and more helping me get him up he's fucking heavy," Lena complains as she does her best to hold Derek up with all his dead weight bearing down on her more petite frame. Scott moves to Derek's other side and moves Derek's arm over his shoulder to help take some of the weight.

                     "What is he doing here?" Scott asked in a panicked tone as people started to stare. 

                    "I was shot," Derek said in a pained tone, barely staying conscious.

                     "He's not looking so good, dude," Stiles said, making Lena's temper lash out.

                     "No shit Stiles," Lena growled, making Stiles step back.

                     "Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked in confusion as people kept honking their horns. 

                    "I can't. It was - it was a different kind of bullet," Derek said in a struggled tone.

                     "A silver bullet?" Stiles asked in surprise.

                     "No, you idiot," Derek gritted out and glared at Stiles.

                     "Wait, wait. That's what she meant when she said you had forty eight  hours," Scott said, confusing Derek and Lena.

                     "What? Who - who said forty eight  hours?" Derek asked, breathing heavily.

                     "The one who shot you," Scott explained when suddenly Derek's eyes glow a bright blue, surprising all three teens.

                     "What are you doing? Stop that!" Scott demanded as Dereks eyes kept changing back and forth from glowing blue to aqua eyes.

                     "I'm trying to tell you. I can't!" Derek said in annoyance as pain raked all over his body. 

                     "Help me get him into the jeep," Lena orders as people start to get out of their cars to see why Stiles wasn't moving his jeep. Scott helps Lena get Derek into the front seat of Stile's jeep. 

                    "I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used," Derek said as he pulls the door closed. 

                    "How the hell am I supposed to do that? Why should I help you?" Scott asked, making Lena glared at him.

                     "Really, Scott? He helped us find out we didn't kill Mr. Myers, and he offered to help us learn control during the full moon. The least we can do is keep him from dying!" Lena said in aggravation, making Scott frown. 

                   "Fine. I'll try. Hey, get him out of here," Scott told Stiles as Lena gets into the back seat of the jeep. 

                    "I hate you both for this so much," Stiles said, then drives off.

                     Later Lena laid in the back of Stile's jeep, fighting off a yawn as Derek removes his jacket. "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there," Stiles said in annoyance.

                     "Almost where?" Derek asked tiredly, looking extremely pale and sickly.

                     "Your house," Stiles said like Derek's question was stupid.

                     "What? No, you can't take me there," Derek said, looking at Stiles. 

                    "I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles asked.

                   "Not when I can't protect myself," Derek said as Lena grew aggravated with their argument. Stiles pulls the jeep to the side of the road and turns to Derek.

                     "All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" Stiles asked in annoyance.

                     "Not yet. I have a last resort," Derek explained with a heavy breath. 

                    "What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles asked as Derek pulled up his sleeve to show the bullet wound in his arm still bleeding. "Oh, my God. What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out," Stiles said, trying not to faint at the sight.

                      "Start the car. Now," Derek demand in annoyance which only caused Stiles to retort back. 

                     "I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead," Stiles said confidently, but Lena's patience with them both dissipates. 

                    "Enough!" Lena orders making both Derek and Stiles shut up at her command, completely surprised. "Derek, you shut up and save your strength your no good to anyone dead, and Stiles drive the damn car or switch places with me. I'm not in the mood for your bickering," Lena orders. Stiles knew his sister enough to know she would drag his ass out of the seat if he didn't drive, so he started the car and moved back onto the road. Derek didn't like being told what to do, but he was sure at his weakened state Lena would knock him out if she had to, so he shut his mouth and lean back in the seat. Stiles drives around town with Derek and Lena as they wait for Scott to find the bullet, but it soon grows dark, and Stiles parks and calls Scott. Lena gently runs her fingers through Derek's hair, trying to comfort him, and every once in a while, she would check his pulse to make sure he was still with them, but she noticed it was getting weaker each time.

                     "You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you," Stiles said, handing Derek the phone as he moves away from Lena and grabs the phone. 

                    "Did you find it?" Dereks asked through the phone as Lena used her heightened hearing to listen to the conversation.

                     "How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million. This house is like - the fricken Walmart of guns," Scott whispered. 

                    "Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right?" Derek explained.

                     "I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing," Scott said, making Lena sigh. 

                    "Then think about this. The Alpha called you both out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time you either kill with him, or you get killed. So if you want you and Lena to stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet," Derek orders, then hangs up the phone. 

                    Stiles drives to the animal clinic, and Lena helps Derek out of the jeep and into the clinic. "Does Northern blue monkshood mean anything to you?" Stiles asked as he read Scott's text. 

                   Derek leans against Lena with sweat dripping down his forehead, "It's a rare form of wolfsbane. He has to bring me the bullet," he said. 

                    "Why?" Stiles asked in confusion as Lena does her best to keep Derek from falling. 

                    "'Cause I'm gonna die without it," Derek explained, shocking Stiles and making it very clear that death was a viable option if Scott didn't find the bullet in time. Lena helps Derek further into the clinic where they actually work on the animals. Stiles turns on the light as Derek removes his shirt. Lena noticed Stile's eyes lingering on Dereks now bare upper body for a second before pulling his eyes away from the view. Derek walks over to the operation table and looks at his arm where the bullet wound was, but now his veins all around the wound were pitch black and slowly growing up his arm. 

                    "Okay. You know, that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good night of sleep couldn't take care of," Stiles said in a squeamish tone. 

                    "When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me," Derek explained as he searches the cabinets for something. 

                    "Positivity just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?" Stiles asked sarcastically.

                     "If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time - Last resort," Derek said as he kept looking around in the cabinets. 

                    "Which is?" Stiles asked, hoping for a good answer, when Derek turns around holding a medical electric saw. 

                    "You're gonna cut off my arm," Derek explained in a nonchalant tone as if what he said was perfectly normal as Stiles and Lena look at him like he's crazy. Derek lays the saw on the table in front of Stiles, who picks it up, pushing the on button, causing the saw to buzz to life. 

                     Stiles quickly puts the saw back down, "Oh, my God. What if you bleed to death?" he asked in a panicked tone.

                        "It'll heal if it works," Derek explained as he tied something around his arm to cut off the blood flow.

                        "Ugh. Look - I don't know if I can do this," Stiles said. 

                       "Why not?" Derek asked as if cutting an arm off was an everyday thing. 

                       "Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!" Stiles said. 

                       "You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek asked in confusion, not seeing why someone would. 

                       "No, but I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!" Stiles said in annoyance.

                       "I'll do it!" Lena said as she picks the saw up as Stiles watches in surprise. 

                       "Lena, are you sure? The huge amount of blood might trigger your change," Derek explained worriedly about the young werewolf losing control.

                       "I'll  be fine if I feel myself fading all let Stiles take over," Lena explained when suddenly Derek leans over the table and throws up black blood. 

                       "Holy God, what the hell is that?" Stiles said, slowly panicking as he looked at the black blood on the ground. 

                        "It's my body - trying to heal itself," Derek said through labored breathing. 

                        "Well, it's not doing a very good job of it," Stiles said sarcastically. 

                        "Now. You gotta do it now," Derek ordered as he keeps his arm on the table while looking at Lena, who picks the saw up and moves it towards Derek's arms when Scott's voice rings through the building. 

                        "Stiles? Lena?" Scott called out before entering the room to see Lena about to saw Derek's arm clean off. "What the hell are you doing?" Scott asked in a panicked tone as he walks over.

                           Stiles breathes a sigh of relief, "Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares," he said as Lena puts the saw down on the table. 

                           "Did you get it?" Derek asked, still leaning against the table as Scott pulls the bullet out of his pocket and hands it to Derek. 

                           Derek looks at the bullet, "What are you gonna do with it?" Stiles asked, but Lena noticed Derek's body starting to sway.

                            "I'm gonna - I'm gonna -," Derek stumbled with his words before suddenly dropping the bullet, causing it to roll into a drain as Derek hits the ground unconscious.

                            "No. No, no, no, no," Scott yells as he runs after the bullet while Lena goes to Derek's aid. 

                            "Derek. Derek, come on, wake up," Lena said as she shook Derek with Stiles at her side. 

                            "Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?" Stiles asked in a panicked tone. 

                            "I don't know! I can't reach it," Scott yells as he struggles to get the bullet.

                            "He's not waking up!" Lena yells, starting to panic as Scott keeps struggling for the bullet.   

                            "Come on," Scott said as he tries to push his fingers further through the bars of the drain just inches from the bullet. 

                            "I think he's dying. I think he's dead!" Stiles said as he moves Derek's head around. 

                            "Just hold on! Come on. Oh! I got it! I got it!" Scott said as he pulls the bullet out of the drain between his two claws.

                            "Please don't kill me for this. Ugh! Ow! God!" Stiles said as he punched Derek in the face with all his might surprising Lena and waking Derek.

                             "Give me -," Derek said as Lena and Stiles struggle to get Derek on his feet. Stiles shakes his hand in pain once Derek was up on his feet and bites into the bullet, breaking the top off and pouring the powdery contents onto the table, then lighting it on fire with a lighter before scoping it into his hand. Derek slams the burning powder into his wound and holds it their grunting in pain as the three teens watch. Derek forces his fingers into his injury, making him yell out in pain, and falls back to the ground, yelling and groaning. Scott goes to help him, but Lena and Stiles grab him as Derek roars in agony. After a few seconds, the wound on Derek's arm heals before their eyes, and the black veins disappear. 

                            "That - Was - Awesome! Yes!" Stiles said excitedly, making Scott and Lena look at him like he was crazy. 

                             "Are you okay?" Scott asked as Lena helps Derek sit up.

                            "Well, except for the agonizing pain," Derek said sarcastically.

                            "I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health," Stiles said, making Derek glare at him as he stands up. 

                            "Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone, you got that? And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything -," Scott threatened, but Derek interrupted him. 

                           "You're gonna trust them? You think they can help you?" Derek asked in disbelief. 

                            "Well, why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are," Scott yells. 

                           "I can show you exactly how nice they are," Derek said in aggravation, surprising Scott.

                           "What do you mean?" Scott asked in confusion. Derek takes Lena and Scott to the Beacons Crossing Home in his car. Scott gets out of the car in confusion, "What are we doing here?" Scott asked in confusion as Lena follows Derek inside, making Scott have to run to catch up with them. Derek sneaks them into a room where a patient sat in a wheelchair staring at nothing with only one side of his body in view. "Who is he?" Scott asked, but Lena was distracted with the scent she could slightly smell under the chemical cleaner. The aroma smelled like the Alphas, but that couldn't be right. This man looked comatose.

                             "My uncle. Peter Hale," Derek said, making Lena sure her nose must be wrong. No uncle would kill his own flesh and blood.

                              "Is he....like you, a werewolf?" Scott asked as he looked at Derek. 

                              "He was. Now he's barely even human. Six years ago, my sister and I were at school, and our house caught fire. Eleven people were trapped inside. He was the only survivor," Derek explained in a sad tone.

                               "So - What makes you so sure that they set the fire?" Scott asked in confusion. 

                              "Cause they're the only ones that knew about us," Derek said confidently.

                              "Well, then - They had a reason," Scott said, making Lena's head snap in Scott's direction with a look of utter disbelief at his words. 

                              "Like what? You tell me what justifies this. They say they'll only kill an adult, and only with absolute proof, but there were people in my family that were perfectly ordinary in that fire. This is what they do. And it's what Allison will do," Derek said in anger as he moved his uncle's body into complete view shows the extreme burns that disfigured the other side of his face completely, causing Lena to cover her mouth in fear and shock. 

                             "What are you doing? How did you get in here?" A nurse said, standing in the doorway.

                             "We were just leaving," Derek said, then pulls Lena and Scott out of the room with him. 

Please comment and vote 😁👍🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 810 17
(Y/n) Is the spirit pillar and is one of the strongest female demon slayers. But, she also happens to be Tengen Uzui's 4th wife. The thing is, no one...
51.4K 1.4K 9
❦𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.❦ •-𝙀•𝘼•𝙈 ❦𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐄𝐕�...
150K 6.9K 33
.•A story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...
11.9K 260 9
Chưa xin phép, post vì yêu thích Nguồn: https://haanhcu.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/ki%E1%BB%81n-sai-li%E1%BB%87t-h%E1%BB%8Fa/