Dream smp one-shots

By makade_maiingan

(CLOSED) Mm title says it all lovelies! Oneshots and all that await you in this book! ^w^ please enjoy and I... More

|Latenight|
|Running|
| Forever|
|All fun in games Pt:1|
| Preferences|
| Promise |
| All fun in games Pt:2 final|
| Rain |
| Miss you already |
| Parasite | pt:1
| Nothing but a villain |
A/n
A/n(important)
| Preferences 2 |
E a s t e r ?
| It started with a Party |
| Memories hurt |
| Preferences 3 |
| monster! |
| help! |
| duality |
| Incorrect Quotes |
| Greedy |
| Liar |
| clingy? |
| Deaths |
A/n important!
| Peace and- |
| Dream alphabet |
| Soulmates? |
| Sapnap Alphabet |
| Run, Run away! |
| comfort |
| Possessive |
| Karl alphabet |
| Distance |

| liar pt: 2 |

1.1K 30 0
By makade_maiingan

{Tw}: Death(?) ig angst and nothing more I don't think

{Au warning}: none

{pairing}: none. (I always spell pairing wrong some way >:[)

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

"You lied. You're a liar!! You killed me! You killed me! You let me burn! I just wanted to see Tommy!" You nearly screamed out sobbing "and now I'm dead! I'm dead!" Everyone let out either a small gasp or a frightened whimper as you stood in front of Dream burnt and bloody mostly bones that have been withered away by the lava "I'm dead.
Because of..YOU"

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

It was silence something that was rare to find around L'manberg for the first time in a while no one knew what to do Dream didn't know what to do you were in front of everyone dead Dream was the liar and everyone could see that yet Dream still hoped he could convince you that he was right Ghostbur was easy to trick..how hard could a child be to trick? Especially a dead one

"Y/n...?" Dream slowly crouched down to your level "you- you think I did this?.." he acted hurt, he was a liar and you knew that "you did do this Dream." You started to tear up again, glaring at him "I just wanted to see Tommy..." Dream sat back up "he was the one to kill you Y/n..why do you think-" you floated up to his level and stared at the mask that hid a coward "didn't you say you wanted this? Even if someone else did this..didn't you want this?" Dream went quiet. You knew he wanted this to happen but you also knew this isn't what he had in mind. "n-no." He stepped away, backing towards sapnap and George hoping they'd help him but they backed away. No one seemed sure if they should trust Dream, someone who might have killed a child for what? Some sort of gain? "Dream..you killed me..you left me to die!" You grew angry again "and you blamed it on my brother" Dream went to respond but was stopped when the others around started to yell and shout at him you stopped yelling and let yourself fall to the ground holding your head it was so loud... "DREAM-" you closed your eyes tightly "STOP!" You curled up into a ball crying their yelling it hurt your ears so much you started to sob when you couldn't block out the sounds anymore "y/n....shh it's fine" you opened your eyes with a small gasp when you were hugged by?..you looked up "Ghostbur...it hurts my ears" you leaned into his hug "I know...shh let's go home" he sighed picking you up carefully and walking towards a heartbroken Philza who wouldn't ever be able to hug you again or comfort you in the same ways ever again.

The next few weeks were hard and cruel to many. Dream had been detained and locked in a small cell while a proper holding place was built for him The sbi family had found it hard to deal with the fact that you were gone that only your spirit remained and your spirit wasn't all that...well you no one knew what to do or what to even begin to say they were all so close to believing Dream over Tommy and they were so close to letting the maniac that did this to you walk away freely with everyone's pity and sorrow as for you? You were just happy to be with your family! a safe, warm and comfortable place where you couldn't get hurt anymore by anyone, that's all that mattered in the end for you.

"Y/n!" You glanced towards your bedroom door watching as Philza came in smiling "cmon kiddo we're goin for a walk" your eyes brightened and you got up quickly following him out the bedroom it had been a few months since the accident and things seemed partly normal to everyone Dream was Locked up Tommy had his disks and had forgiven the others that hurt him but most importantly he forgave himself which made him more welcomed back into the SBI which made you extremely happy but no one would see how you actually were your ghost walked around with your family happily taking your place and making them happy while you were stuck in the afterlife with Wilbur and the goatman.

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

"Wilbur.." the older brother looked at you smiling and tilting his head as he spoke "what's up y/n?" You frowned looking away "do you think they notice?..that- that" you teared up "that...that ghost isn't me?" You heard shuffling before you were hugged "oh y/n..I'm sure they've noticed but what are they gonna do?.." you chuckled a little, hugging him back "I guess..they can't do much huh?" Wilbur nodded, patting your head "not everything can be controlled kiddo..but at least they see you at least they feel you're still there with them..right?" You took a moment to respond before nodding "Right." He let go of you pulling away "wanna go beat Schlatt in uno?" He smirked a sinister yet playful look behind his eyes "heck yeah!" You cheered looking around for the tired looking man.

Months turned into years quickly passing by for everyone still alive..while everyone in the afterlife painfully got through the years with little to nothing to do you had matured a little you weren't growing but you definitely understood a lot more..like how Dream was a psycho or how no one would really notice that the ghost wasn't you..you had learned it all over the years and came to accept it you hated that you knew how cruel people really were though you had noticed some funky things happening..space was opening in the endless void it had gotten bigger Schlatt said that it was because someone was going to join us you didn't mind that idea..that someone (new) was coming but it also scared you who could have died?

It was very quiet as you all tried to "sleep" and get through whatever was day or night without losing your minds before that for a moment peaceful was interrupted by a large noise and screaming or..crying? "Wilbur..who do you think-" "WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!" The four of you stopped and horror crossed yours and wilburs face Tommy "toms?" Wilbur sat up leaving your side and walking over to the boy who seemed to have just appeared in front of you all "Wil-..Wilbur!?" Tommy's voice cracked and you swore you heard a softness to it "oh my god Tommy!" Wilbur hugged the boy tightly "why the hell are you here!?" Schlatt was the next to speak glaring "was it that green bastard again?" He growled a little huffing as Tommy nodded slowly "you all look-..." Tommy stopped as you got up smiling at him he tensed and sniffled running towards you engulfing you in a hug "y/n! You're safe.." you laughed a little "yeah..I'm safe Tommy!" You hugged him back maybe this wouldn't be so bad anymore..

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

Within a few months tommy stopped complaining and started to understand he couldn't really go anywhere so he got good at Uno and monopoly and Mexican Dream taught both Tommy and Schlatt to speak some Spanish after the two had endlessly poked and begged for him to teach them relentlessly so of course Mexican dream broke and finally started to teach them.

today wouldn't be like the many others sadly it would end in tragedy or..in a miracle? Depending on whose side you're looking in from you were all chilling and talking about your favorite flowers when..Tommy started to complain that he was feeling horrible that he was sore all over like..when he first got here it worried the rest of you but when Wilbur also started to feel it your entire world came crashing down the two people you trusted the most were feeling pain..something that none of you had felt in a long while "Wilbur? T-Tommy! What's happening!?" You yelled in fear as you watched your two older brothers slowly disappear fading into the dark "I- I don't know Y/n! Hold on-.." you stared in horror when you saw Tommy fully disappear you struggled to stand when a pain hit your chest as well you watched in pure fear as Wilbur disappeared..then Schlatt and then Finally Mexican dream "g-guys! Come- come back!!" You screamed praying you'd appear wherever they'd be going but the pain in your chest stopped as suddenly as it began and for a few seconds you stayed quiet before slowly and carefully speaking into the void "T-Tommy?..Wilbur..?..Goat? Mexican dream!?" You started to yell and scream sitting up and running into the void of course being brought back but that wasn't what you worried about, what worried you was the fact that they were gone..and you? You were alone..all alone

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

(ahHhH hello! I'm back <3 and I've got some ideas! Sorry if this seems a bit rushed it wasn't I promise lol I tried my best to write it down but after like 800 words I ended up not having any more ideas so it took me a while to get this done! Also! In celebration for y'all getting me to Fricken 36k REAADS omG how??? Thank you soooo much! But anyways as I was saying as a celebration I'm making a full story <3 that I'm actually really invested in :D it's name is "split" the cover is a bit plain but I'm not very good at making book covers soooo yeahh but you don't have to check it out! It's just that'll be my special for this hugeee goal! There will be no part 3 :) y'all get to make up what happens next after y/n was lest allllll alone in that void)

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 146 9
Just some oneshots for some of our favorite streamers/youtubers! Oneshots, Preferences, Scenarios, and AU's. Fluff and Angst (No smut). If anyone wri...
36.2K 726 48
This is gonna be a Dream SMP one shot book this OneShot book will most likely contain the following: Angst and Fluff, just enjoy reading this everyone
30K 471 21
Dreamsmp x reader oneshot You will mostly see fluff and just happy love story's that everyone always dreams of
891K 15.6K 123
> no longer accepting requests - discontinued. please enjoy already written oneshots! < this book contains a collection of oneshots I've writte...