Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up

A Morning Quiche

5.4K 33 1
By Desreveremannep

Sun was already bright when Mia woke up. Her body ached as hell, even worse than when she awoke earlier last night. Erick laid next to her, while Ava laid on Dave's chest, next to Erick. Mia wanted to

keep laying on the floor, but her stomach screamed for food. Slowly, then, she stood up, grabbed Erick's shirt, and straddled to the kitchen. There, she looked into the fridge to see anything that she could eat. She took a plate of quiche out, heated it in the microwave, and made a cup of coffee. Then she took the tart to the table.

Mia was just started munching when Ava and Dave walked in. Dave was just on his trousers, while Ava wore his shirt.

"Good morning, love birds!" Mia mocked with a big grin, "here, have some!"

Ava blushed. "Thanks," she said, sat next to her and took a piece.

Dave walked toward the coffee machine, took two cups of coffee, then sat across the two girls, gave one cup to Ava.

"So, how's last night? Have a good time?" asked Mia.

"Uhmm, I don't know," Ava answered, pointed her finger to Dave, "you made us your show, then this gentlemen made us a show for your neighbour, a man who lived in the penthouse next building." Her mouth pouted, but her reddish cheeks said otherwise.

"Oh really?" Mia commented, eyes looked at her boyfriend.

Dave just shook his shoulders and tool a bite on the cake.

"How about you?" Ava returned the question to her best friend, "I saw that you took some pounding."

Mia shook her head. "Your boyfriend was a mad love maker. It was ecstatic, but I now have three sore holes, and I think they are enlarged, even my mouth! I don't know if I should envy or pity you," she answered while massaging her jaw.

Ava chuckled.

"By the way, I think Erick was jealous of you two," Mia continued, "and, having watched your performance, I could understand why."

"Oh," Ava exclaimed, then drank the coffee, tried to hide her face behind the cup.

"... Okay, see you in two hours!" Erick stormed the kitchen and closed his phone, his other hand held his trousers. He was only in his briefs. His pace slowed down a bit as his gaze met with the two pairs of round bottoms, sat nicely on the kitchen table's high chairs.

"Ladies," Erick greeted the owners of those semi globes. He kissed each of them at their neck, his hands treasures their bottoms, "I just got emergency calls from a client, so we need to go, but before that ...."

Erick moved his attention to Ava, his hands caressed the twin hills underneath the shirt, "... what if I give you your morning dose first?"

Ava sighed to his fondle and to the thought of morning dose. She changed her sitting position to face him, rounded her arms around his neck, and gave him french kiss. "I'd love to have, Dear," she answered a few seconds later, "give me your load!"

Erick smirked.

"But, while we are here," she continued, "why don't you prep it in her? After all, we don't know when you can do it again, do we?" Her eyes pointed to her friend.

Erick's smirk turned bigger.

The playful smile on Mia's face faded. "Oh, no, no, no! Don't you dare to even think about it!"

Ava ignored her best friend. She grabbed the bulge on Erick's briefs, gently stroke it. "Ah, you like the idea, apparently."

Without word, Erick turned to Mia.

"Erick! No! Don't!" Mia barked, "I'm still sore! There's no way I can take you!"

"When there's a will, there's a way," Ava commented.

Mia tried to move away, but Erick forced her to sit back down. Then he pushed her back toward the table. He then pulled her shirt up her back, revealing her bottom in frontal view.

"Dave ...?" Ava called him, nodded toward Mia. She then stood up and looked around her, looking for something.

Dave got it. From across the table, he grabbed Mia by her wrists and pulled them. Mia slammed on her belly to the table.

"Dave! Not you, too!" Mia cried.

Ava saw a jar of honey next to the microwave. Quickly she grabbed it and put it on the table, next to Mia's struggling body. "Let me help you, Dear," she said calmly to Erick as she moved to his back. Then, she pulled his briefs down. His stiffness sprung free. Ava then took the jar, opened it, scoop the honey, and applied it on Erick's rod. "Do you like it, Honey?"

"Uh, yeah ...," Erick murmured, "a bit sticky, but I like the way you put it, Sweetie." His hands kept planting Mia to the table.

"Ava! Please! How dare you!" Mia screamed, still tried to get free.

Hugging Erick from behind, Ava made sure that the honey was evenly applied throughout his lover's shaft. Then, she pulled it toward Mia, her fingers probed for Mia's holes. "Which one do you want, Honey?"

Realizing the futility of her situation, Mia gave in. She stopped struggling and said, "Please, Av, the front one, please .... I think my other one is wounded, please ...."

Ava smiled. Shen pointed Erick toward Mia's front hole, granting her best friend's wish. Then, once Erick is at the gate, Ava's hips pushed Erick slowly. Erick's rod slide in.

Mia moaned. Her hands, still stretched across the table tightened.

"Treat her gently this time, okay!" She kissed Erick's back and whispered.

Erick complied. He started to pump her in slow and gentle motion.

Mia's body repeatedly got pushed across the table.

Dave released his grip on her wrists.

Mia retracted her hands to better support her, looked up at Dave in protest. "Screw you ..., Ouch ...! Dave ...! Ah!" she said, still pushed hard on her belly to the table.

Knowing that his prey had stopped fighting, Erick released his pressure on Mia's back. She kept her torso laying on the table. He then hold her by the hips for better aim and more power.

"Gently, Dear," Ava reminded him.

He slowed down but maintained the force.

Mia was relieved. The honey that Ava applied on Erick felt slippery and warm inside her. It covered the blisters on her inner wall, and they didn't sting as much as she feared, She could enjoy him sliding in and out of her.

Suddenly, Mia's body stiffened, her hands pushed her body up. She grunted, then slammed back to the table. Her head laid on her cheek.

Sitting at the other side of the table, Dave gulped as the incident unfolded in front of his eyes. He had to readjust his erect pole to ease the growing pain.

Watching Mia succumbed to Erick's ponders, Ava's excitement built up. The sight of Dave sitting uneasily across the table didn't help either. She hugged her boyfriend from the side and landed kisses on his chest and neck. "Erick ...," she murmured to his ear as her crack desperately sought for relieve.

Still pumping Mia, Erick grabbed Ava by her hair then french kissed her.

"Erick ...," said Ava when they finished kissing. Her eyes planted deep on Erick's as he hugged her tightly.

"Yes?" Erick answered, smiled at her. His body still kept the rhythm.

"Can I ...?" Ava continued her question, but still hesitated in finishing it.

Gently, Erick pushed Ava to the table.

Ava complied. She was now laying on her belly next to Mia, face to face. Mia's expression made her body felt more slippery. Ava smiled to her. "You like it, eh?"

"Screw you! Av!" Mia barked sharply but with a smile.

Erick groped Ava. She was already wet, warm, and pulsating. He played there for awhile.

Ava sighed in relieve.

"Dave ...!" Erick called a few seconds later, still pounding Mia's fortress.

Dave cleared his throat, then answered with a choked voice "Yes?"

Erick nodded toward Ava. "Can you help me?"

Of course he could. Swiftly Dave stood up and went behind her. He then dropped his trousers down, held Ava by her waist, and aimed his resolute rod.

At the table, Ava turned her head toward Dave. She smiled. Her body was full of anticipation that she was yearning for. "Hi Dave ..., Owh ...!" Her greet got interrupted as Dave slid in.

The kitchen was like an orchestra with Dave pounded furiously while Erick tried his best to maintain his pace moderately. The two girls held hand in hand as they moaned and grunted to the pounding of their boy friends.

When the storm raged in, Ava screamed and squeezed Mia's hand in relieving agony. Her body jerked. Dave had to hold her waist tightly and pushed himself in as her contraction tried to expel him out.

After her first coming, Mia, on the other hand, felt the searing pain raged again, hindered her from approaching her next one. "Erick, please ...! stop ...! it hurt ...!" she screamed word by word at every thrust. Her body glistened with cold sweat.

Erick tapped Dave and pointed to the girl he's been slamming on. Dave understood. He stop nailing Ava, and pulled himself out. Erick quickly replaced him.

Got so used to Dave since last night, Ava moaned out loud as Erick rushed in. Instinctively, she opened her mouth wide, as if it helped him sliding in.

Mia produced a sigh of relieve when finally she got a normal size hot rod. Once again she could enjoy the action. The storm water that had been stopped by the pain could now rushing in, fast.

Filled with such a mouthful dose, Ava quickly hit the home run again, big time. The victory run she had made Erick's thrusts felt so full of tingling sensation that she jerked hard at each of them. Her inner muscles involuntarily squeezed harder so hard that Erick had to stuck himself in and stayed put to prevent him being ejected. He enjoyed her peristaltic massages. The sensation was so hot, though that soon he immediately rammed again with grater force.

"Erick, please stop ....!" Ava plead.

Erick needed no plea. His coming was also nearing fast. He tapped on her butt check and slid out.

Ava got the cue. She gathered her strength to stand, facing him, and, with her muscles still pulsating, squatted in front of him. Her mouth opened, ready to receive. She didn't wait for long.

Erick grabbed Ava's hair then slid between her welcoming lips.

While massaging his hot stone with her lips and tongue, Ava touched herself down there to help her body enjoying the afterglow of her own coming.

Three big thrusts later, he deposited his promised dose right in the middle of her warm tongue.

The salty hot magma jolted her. Combined with her finger play, her body responded. Ava snuffled and a mini cramp grasped her fingers that was inside here.

Erick made sure that every drop was dropped inside her before carefully slid out.

Ava savoured every drop of him, and squeezed her lips tightly as he slid out, made sure that he didn't take any drop with him.

Panted, exhausted, but contented, Erick watched his shaft fell out of Ava, glistened and clean. He pulled Ava up, hugged her and kissed her deeply. He could only taste traces of him there.

Dave watched all that with excitement. He, too, soon felt it coming, but, by the sound her girlfriend produced, he knew she was also about to come. So, he did his best to keep the urge.

Ava smiled to Dave's intense expression. "Coming?" she asked, still inside Erick's hug.

Dave just nodded.

Ava got herself free, then kneeled next to Dave, facing him. She smiled, waiting for him.

Dave wanted to move his soldier between Ava, waiting lips, but he kept on waiting and pushing Mia toward her cliff.

Finally, off the cliff Mia went. Without waiting for Mia's completion, Dave pulled out, faced Ava, then slammed in.

A bit too late. A stream of white pearls shot across Ava's cheek. The rest of the content, though, landed safely inside.

Mia was frustrated when Dave pulled out just when she needed him most, but Erick came to the rescue.

Once Dave was absent, Erick kneeled behind Mia. He then parted her butt cheeks apart and licked the throbbing, pink, wet, glistening slit. He slurped all the juice that Mia produced, letting her butts pressed him as he pushed her across the summit.

Ava massaged and squeezed, just like what she did to Erick before. She let him out only when she was sure there was nothing left. Then, after gulped Dave's liquid, she scooped the pearls from her cheek using her finger and licked them all.

It was a sexy sight. Dave forgot about anything else. He pulled her and kissed her deeply. Ava reciprocated with the same eagerness.

Mia released everything that she got to Erick's scrapping tongue. She wanted to sit on him but she was too weak to do anything but pressing him as much as she could using her legs. Erick apparently read the sign, as she could feel he pushed his face further in. Finally, when everything has been released, Mia laid still on her belly at table, motionless, too weak to move. Erick was still doing his job to her slit, every lick and suck tickled her but at the same time brought her a searing pain. She tried to stop him but, too weak to move, she just let him.

After all has been sucked dry, Erick stood up. He gently tapped on Ava's shoulder, still slowly french kissing with Dave. Then he put on his briefs and trousers.

A bit reluctantly, Ava untangled herself from Dave, and then straightened her shirt out

"Ready?" Erick asked, smiled, "we need to go."

"Wait," Ava replied, "I am wear nothing under this."

"No problem, you look more stunning in it!" Erick commented with a wicked smile.

"Here's your shirt, Erick," Mia said weakly, still laying on the table.

"Ah, no need. I can get it later on. Besides, it's impolite to strip a dead girl naked."

"Screw you!" cursed Mia.

"Alright, then, we have to go!" Erick said to Dave and Mia, grabbing Ava's hand. "Do you want more quiche, Dear?" he asked Ava.

"Naah!" Ava answered with a big grin, "you guys have given me enough this morning, I'm full!"

"Okay, I'll give you some more later. Bye, all!"

"Bye!" Mia answered, sluggishly stood up and rested her body on the edge of the table.

Dave asked, "Should I ...."

"No!" Mia interrupted his question, "you stay! You still owe me one! The last one didn't count because Erick finished it off!"

"Oh, okay!" Dave answered with a smirk, "just let me take a rest for a couple of minutes."

"Oh, no, not now, Dear," Mia responded, shaking her head, "I'm wrecked now. I need a least a week of rest."

"Oh?" Dave exclaimed, "so ...."

"You stay here for a week, too," Mia answered, winked her eye, "perhaps more."

"Oh, Okay," said Dave.

***

End of Book One - Knot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 874 21
a s4s book where they're not gangbanging and dying i don't fucking know.
256K 4.1K 20
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜...
48.6K 189 9
you were my favourite entertainer...
24.4K 45 7
Two young boys recieve their first experience of something. What that something is, find out in this series, first of the many to come.