Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb

Beefed-Up

7.3K 38 2
By Desreveremannep

Ava grunted, rolled her body, and asked, "alright, which one of you I need to work on first?"

"Me, of course," Erick answered with a grin.

"Oh, please, Erick, allow me to rest a bit," Mia moaned.

"Damn! you killed her, Dear!" Ava chuckled and exclaimed to Erick, "I never heard her begged for mercy before!"

Ava crawled towards Mia, then she whispered to her ear, "ready for another warm up?"

"Give me a minute, my body still sores all over..., Uh...!" Mia replied, then wriggled and sighed softly as Ava nibbled on her ear.

Ava moved slowly down to Mia's neck, traced her way with her tongue and lips. Mia moved her head to give passage for Ava. She writhed a bit when Ava sucked her skin sharply. Then Ava moved further down, bit by bit, to her collar bone, climbed up one of her hills on her chest, played with the cherry on top, then further down to her belly and around the belly button, and strolled around the edge of her neatly trimmed bush. A trail of red marks traced her long march.

Mia's moans, getting louder and louder as Ava progressed, has turned into a howl by the time Ava reached her final destination, a warm and well moistened well. Her tongue explored every nook and cranny Mia has. Mia's body arched as Ava went over her breadth and depth.

Dave approached Mia and started kissing and playing with her ear and neck. Soon Erick joined forces, kissing her deeply. Both of them took turn in caressing her ears, neck, lips, and breast.

The three musketeers flew Mia to a dizzying height. She no longer knew, nor cared, who touched which part of her body.

Ava lifted her head off Mia, well. Her breathed heavily. Her fire was relit, and she needed something to relinquish it. Seeing Mia being munched by the guys, she took the next best thing, Mia's thigh. Ava sat on it and ground her slit slowly.

Mia noticed the desperation her friend endured. Her hands probed to the guys' crotches, then smiled.

Mia grabbed Dave and whispered something to him, "get me a black nylon bag from the drawer next to my bed, please."

Dave stood up and went to the bedroom. A few seconds later, he returned with what Mia asked.

Mia stopped Erick who was still caressing her, then hugged Ava, and slowly pushed her down from her thigh.

Puzzled, Ava followed her lead and sat on the floor.

Smiled at Ava, Mia opened her black bag.

Ava gasped, and her eyes grew large looking at what Mia produced from her bag. "Gosh! Mia!"

"Shhh, Ava, relax, it might not be as good as real man but, since they are not very useful yet, this is what we got." Mia calmed Ava as she prepared the thing.

It was a black and shiny strapless silicone rod. One end looked like man's apparatus, while the other end bulged to allow grip from the wearer. Slowly, Mia pour some lubricant from the bottle that came along with it, then applied evenly to the rod. Ava watched her action with awe.

The device was now glistened with lubricants. Mia kneeled and kept her legs wide apart, directed the bulge end of it to her hole.

"You can accommodate that?" Ava asked in disbelieve.

"Just watch," Mia answered with a smile. Then see slowly pushed it in. She gasped to the sensation it exerted as it slid deeper into her. Ava's jaw dropped, as if it was her who got inserted by that silicone fist.

"There," Mia added once the device sat well inside her. The rod end dangled in front of her, as if she was a woman with a full blown male apparatus.

"You look funny!" Ava commented with a grin to the sight.

Mia pushed a switch. A soft whirring sound was heard and the rod in her front started to vibrate. Again she gasped to the sensation.

"Then don't look!" Mia said as she grabbed Ava by the hips and turned her over.

"Hey...! No...! Ugh...!" Ava exclaimed in surprised as she turned, and grunted when her body slammed to the carpet.

Mia quickly walked on her knees and sat on Ava's bums. She pushed Ava's shoulder to the floor, preventing her to turned.

"Ready?" Mia asked.

"No! Don't!" Ava tried to wriggle herself free in panic, realizing what was coming. Her struggle was futile.

With one hand, Mia spread Ava's legs and put the top of the rod at Ava's entrance. Ava squealed as she felt the vibration.

"Mia! Please! Don't! Arghhhh...!" Ava's effort to stop her best friend's action ended in groan as Mia firmly pushed it in.

Mia herself shivered as her push also made the vibration on her portion of the device felt more intense. The sensation was so strong that she had to stay still for a moment once her mound finally touched Ava.

A few second later, Mia bent her knees, one on each of Ava's side, and began to pump Ava. Both her hands pushed firmly on Ava's shoulders

"Mia...! Ohhh...! You...! Crazy...! Ohhh...!" Ava raved and screamed as the rod went in and out of her, spreading the vibration across her inner wall.

Within seconds, Ava found the release she was looking for. She screamed as she came. Her hands gripped the carpet tightly.

About the same time, Mia fell on Ava's back and screamed, too. The bulge portion inside her and the agony Ava endured made her came as well. They muscle both uncontrollably massaged the pulsating device, as the rhythm it produced prolonged their comings.

Both Erick and Dave gulped as they watch their girlfriends' performance. Their revival has begun.

Mia kissed Ava's ear and whispered. "Do you like it?"

Ava nodded, hand still clutched to the carpet.

"Want more?"

Again she nodded.

Mia resumed her position and motion. Both the jockey and her horse moaned and screamed as they felt peaks after peaks came and went. Mia tried to keep moving, but she failed, sometimes.

Erick stood up. He was fully recovered now. He grabbed the bottle of lubricant that Mia used before, then approached the girls. Mia was again panted on top of Ava's back, enjoying her coming.

Then, Erick kneeled behind them, Ava's legs were underneath him. He opened the bottle and slowly poured its content on Mia. The thick liquid flew between her bottoms.

Mia felt it. She looked to her hack. Her gaze met Erick's who looked at her and smiled.

"Erick...?" Mia said. She quickly grabbed Ava tightly and grabbed her.

"Ava..." she whispered on her friend's ear.

"Yes? Uhhh..."" Ava replied, panted and still moaned from the recent tidal wave. She could hear worried tone in her bestie's voice.

"He's about to do it..." Mia said, her voice trembled.

Ava smiled, then shouted, "Erick, make sure you put enough lubricant in and on her, okay?"

Erick smeared the liquid around Mia's back hole. "Don't worry, Dear, I'll make sure of that!"

Mia hissed and clenched when Erick put her thumb on the hole and slowly pushed it in to bring some of liquid got into it.

"Relax, Dear," Erick asked Mia to unclench.

Mia tried to relax her muscle as much as her nervousness allowed.

Erick smeared some more and repeated the process until his thumb could easily slid in and out. Then he applied some lubricant to himself.

Then, with both of his thumbs, Erick parted Mia's bums as far as he can and put his rod at the back entrance.

"Erick!" Mia shout in panic, "please do it slowly ...ooo...uuuuh...!" Her sentence continued with a long howl as he pushed himself in slowly.

He stopped as his head just slid in. "Try to relax, Mia," he repeated his command.

Without word, Mia tried to loosen her grip on him.

Erick poured more lubricant on them, and pushed some more in. Mia groaned again.

"Hurt?" He asked.

"Yes!" She screamed her answer.

Erick smiled and said, "ok." He then poured another drop, then continue pushing. He repeated the process. Mia howling all the way.

Ava heard her best friend's agony, but the pressure Erick put on Mia in turn pushed the still-vibrating silicone rod deeper into her. That, and Mia's groans, strangely, swept her through an unexpected mini peak. She squealed and shuddered to it.

"Are you just coming?" Mia asked Ava in between her breathe. Erick was pausing his push and applying more lubricant.

"Yeah..." Ava answered. "Are you okay?"

"Your boyfriend..." Mia replied, "he ... uh... Is... Huge... Aaaahhhhh...!" Her screams continued as Erick began pushing his way in.

"There," he said finally, when his bush pressed on her bums, "Ready?"

"Slowly, Erick!" Mia said, "slow... Arghhhh...!"

Erick began pulling and pushing. His hands pushed her apart, helped her to accommodate him.

Mia screamed Erick's name between her howls as he steadily increased his thrusts.

Slowly, her body got used to it and learned to keep on relaxing her muscles. She started to enjoy the frictions Erick made on her. In fact, the wedge plugged in her back duct pressed the bulge of the silicone device inside her more to the inner walls of her front canal, heightened the sensation. Finally, before anybody realized it, her painful screams became moans of pleasure. Ava joined the choir as Erick's pushes and pulls rocked Mia to and fro, with the device moved along with her.

Mia came. She howled and hugged Ava tightly, pressed Ava against the floor. Ava came a fraction of moment later. Unable to move, Ava could only hung dearly to the piles of the carpet.

Erick just continued pounding. He has reached full speed now, full of lust. Mia's grip on him massaged him dearly, just as he always imagined. He could see Mia's rim reddened as he came in and went out of her, but he just didn't care much. Erick just poured a little more lubricant, just in case.

The scene looked surreal to Dave and helped him gained full recovery. He now felt the urge to plug a woman, but couldn't decide which one. Both were as sexy, both mouths looked as enticing.

Dave approached the three-way contraption and kneeled in front of the girls. There, he took hold of Mia's head and directed his erected pole in front of her.

Mia knew what he wanted, so she started sucking Dave. He began his slow grinding movement in and out, enjoying the welcoming warmth of her mouth. His sack brushed on Ava's hair, adding up to his total sensation.

Mia felt a rush of wave were coming from inside her. She managed to endure it while her mouth was still caressing Dave's swollen sausage. Muffled sound was produced, her body trembled, and the muscles on her three openings clenched tight. Both Dave and Erick grunted as they felt the squeeze on their full-blown piece of meat. Ava also screamed as Mia's jerks pushed their device even deeper, scraped every inch of her inner wall and especially her sensitive spot.

The tide subsided, ripped Mia off of her strength. Dave still pushed in but she could no longer serve him. Didn't get what he wanted, Dave lifted Mia and hugged. With Mia rested on his shoulder, kept on moaning as Erick was still busy pounding her ass, Dave then inched himself forward, pushing Ava up in the process.

Although clouded with ecstasy given by Mia's device, Ava knew what Dave wanted. She lifted her upper body, giving him the way to move forward until she reached his crotch. Once there, she took Mia's job over, sucking Dave as much as she could.

Ava and Mia were in awkward position as they we were joined by a silicone device stapled on their love canals. Mia's back humped as Erick rammed her back door while Dave kissed her passionately, while Ava, laid on her back and on Dave's lap, sucked on Dave's salami.

Erick pulled Mia towards him until her back pressed his chest, forcing her to dislodged from Ava and from Dave.

"Let's come, Dear," he whispered on Mia's ear as he pressed the silicone device that stayed inside Mia while his other hand caressed her chest. Both of his arms lifted and pushed her down to keep the momentum going.

Mia joined forces by using her thigh muscles to move up and down. At the same time, she contracted her sphincter muscle to enhance her massage on Erick's swollen rod. She moaned and groaned as the pleasurable pain she felt as Erick moved in and out her wrong hole, along with the press Erick applied on the vibrating device, drove her crazy.

Ava was about to come when Erick pulled Mia out of her. She immediately woke up and climbed on Dave's lap to refill the emptiness she felt in her love canal. Dave welcomed her with open arms and hugged her tightly and necked her eagerly as she pumped her hips.

"Dave...," Ava called him softly.

"Yes, Av?" Dave answered between his kisses and suck.

"Can you tell me what are they doing?" Ava asked, still pumping. The noise Mia made on her back intrigued Ava, but she couldn't afford to turn to them.

"Erick sits on the carpet, holding Mia from her back, caresses her breast and presses the device deeper into her," Dave started describing what he saw.

"Does Mia in pain?" Ava inquired. Her grinding intensified.

"Apparently so, based on her expression. But she keeps on moving her butt up and down on hi," Dave explained. He moved his hands to Ava's bottoms, helping her thrusts and her grip on him.

Ava moaned on Dave's ear. She sensed her lost peak begun to approach.

Another typhoon swept Mia away. Her grip on Erick once again tightened, this time managed to drag him down. Erick slammed Mia all the way down, made Mia screamed all her might as he released his seed.

"Does she come?" Ava whispered her question with trembling voice.

"Yeah..., Uh, she..., Comes..., Along with Erick...." Dave answers dotted with pauses as the scene in front of him pushed him closer towards the cliff. Ava's massages on him didn't help him to slow down his climb.

"Dave...." Ava called once again.

"Yes?" Dave answered her rhetorical calling.

"I'm coming...!" Ava cried out loud, hugged Dave as strongly as she might. Her hips ground and squeezed uncontrollably.

"Me, too!" Dave grunted his reply. His hand pushed Ava down as he jerked his release to keep his shots as deep as he could.

For a full minute, the two women cried and howled their climaxes out. All the muscles on their crotches area contracted and pinched the throbbing meat inside them as their partners injected the thick liquid.

When it's all over, Ava laid her chest on Dave, while Mia rested her back on Erick. Both were powerless, both panted.

Weakly, Mia reached towards the power button on her device to switch it off. Then she took Erick's hand to guide him caressing her pubic bush softly. Her other hand reached behind to his neck, allowed his other hand to massage her swollen chest and cherries on tops gently.

"You liked it, Honey?" Mia asked Erick. Her head rested on him, her eyes closed.

"Umm hmm," Erick murmured. "How about you?"

"You are crazy! All my holes sore as hell!" She replied, "but I love the what you do it! Ava is lucky to have you."

"Hey, Mia! You may share Erick any time you want," Ava joined the conversation with lazy voice, still in sitting position, resting her chest on Dave and her head on his shoulder while his fingers explored her bare back, "and every time he wants to plug his giant rod on the wrong hole! There's no way I can handle him the way you do now!"

"Thanks, Honey, both of you!" Erick commented. A large grin decorated his face. "We should do this often!"

"Whoa! Not too often, Erick!" Mia protested. "At least give my back hole time to recover, okay? I still want to move my bowel normally, on a toilet, not on my panties!"

Mia then slowly moved herself up, moaned softly as she felt the pain and sore as Erick was pulled out from her. Once completely relieved, she laid down on the carpet. Erick joined her and hugged her. They both felt asleep soon after.

"How about you, Dave?" Ava asked softly, "Do you like our date?"

"Yes, of course!" He exclaimed.

"Still intrigued in plugging on me?" She continued asking.

"Well, I want more! I think we should do like this as our variation on the way you milk me at the office," he replied.

Ava chuckled. "You wish!" She commented. She then stood up off Dave's lap then laid down next to Mia and closed her eyes. She felt asleep even before Dave laid next to her and hugged her.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 136 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going๐Ÿ˜ โš ๏ธwarning mature contentโš ๏ธ Rated 18+
390K 5.3K 24
"๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—' ๐š˜๐š—"
261K 4.2K 20
"๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ." ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—œ...
5.2K 112 14
a sudden unforseen event, in particular an instance of love at first sight .