Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up

Addiction

41.9K 190 28
By Desreveremannep

"Good morning, Dave." John, the HR recruiter officer, stood in front of Dave's office, along with a girl next to him.

"Hey, John! Good morning! What can I help you?" Dave replied.

"Let me introduce you your new secretary, Ava." John explained, waving his hand towards the girl. The girl, took the hand as cue, walking into the room towards Dave and offered her hand for a handshake.

"Morning, sir. My name is Ava. It's a honour for me to join this company, and I hope I can contribute to your organization." Ava introduced herself.

"Hi! Welcome aboard! Finally I have someone who can help reminding me about my daily tasks! I'm rather forgetful, you know!" Dave replied with a big grin on his face, while shaking hands with her.

"OK, Dave, enough with the introduction. Let me take her to her desk. Come, I'll show you where you sit." John said, ending his short visit.

"Excuse me, sir." Sais Ava as she followed John went out of the room. Dave nodded his answer.

Ava worked so well in assisting Dave. A large cup of cafe-latte with two sachets of sugar, the way he likes it, always stands there on Ava's desk in the morning, ready to be taken by Dave whenever he arrives to the office. Meeting schedule is properly noted in her outlook calendar and share to Dave so he can always refer to it anytime to check for free time or to be prepared prior to any meeting. Not that he needs to check for the calendar, though, for she always reminds him about any meeting in proper time anyway. Incoming documents are also arranged accordingly based on their urgency.

All went well until one day...

"Morning." Dave greeted Ava as he took his cafe-latte.

"Oh, errr... good morning, sir." Ava replied to his greeting. She seemed to a bit drifted away.

Hmmm... Perhaps she was just too concentrated to her tasks, Dave thought as he walked into he office and sipped on his coffee.

Yuck...! What the hell is this?!? How many sachets she put in this shit?! Dave grunted. His coffee was way too sweet to his liking.

"Ava." Dave types on her assistant's Lync window.

"Yes, sir?" Ava's replied came to the Lync.

"The coffee seemed to be sweeter than usual. How many packets di you put in it today?"

"Oh! I'm really sorry, sir. I guess I put double the sugar today! Let me go downstairs to fetch you the correct coffee."

"It's OK, Ava. No need to buy more." Dave typed his reply, but too late, Ava's Lync account already turned yellow as she locked her pc and ran to the cafe.

"Here's the new coffee, sir." Said Ava thirty minutes later, as she gave Dave the new cup.

"It's not necessary, Va. I'm going to buy it myself while getting my breakfast, but thanks anyway." Dave replied as he took the cup. He looked at Ava's face, glittered with sweat. "You ran al the way and back?"

"Yeah, I feel guilty about your cup of coffee, sir." Ava shyly answered.

Later on that day, Dave's cell phone rang. 'Charles' was displayed on the screen.

"Hi, Charles, what's the news?" Asked Dave on the phone.

"Dave, where are you?" Charles asked Dave back from the other side.

"Well, at my desk, of course. What's up?"

"At your desk? Aren't you going to attend the meeting? Our clients have been waiting for us at the meeting room!" Charles questioned Dave.

"SHIT! The meeting is today? Hold om, I 'll be there soon!" Dave exclaimed, then ended the phone call.

"Va, I'm going to the meeting with client!" Said Dave to Ava, almost yelling, as he hurriedly walked by her desk towards the elevator.

"Errr... Ok." Ava replied, a bit surprised and panic, realizing that he forgot to remind him about some meeting.

"Good afternoon." Dave greeted Ava later on, as he walked back from the lift to his room a few hours later. His face didn't indicate a good afternoon, though.

"Afternoon, sir." Ava said, softly.

"How's the meeting, sir?" Dave's Lync sounded. From Ava.

"Hi. What's up? You rarely asked about any meeting before." Dave replied with question.

"Well, I saw your face darkened, sir. Was it because of the meeting? You come late to it, because I forgot to remind you, I suppose. I'm terribly sorry, sir."

"Oh, never mind. Clients do what clients do. It's my fault after all, for not being prepared to be punctual. Anyway, since morning I noticed that you were not really yourself, was that so?" Dave typed a lengthy response on the Lync.

"Yeah, apparently so, sir. I'm sorry..."

"I see. If you need, you can just take 1 or 2 days leave, you know. To sort things out." Dave replied. "Or is there anything I can help?" He continued, just to be polite.

No further response. So Dave closed the Lync window and went back to his works, as much as his mind allowed him to concentrate. His client's anger still bothered him.

"Taking 1-2 days of leave will be useless, sir. This is because of my boyfriend are out of town for 1 month." Suddenly Ava's Lync reappeared on the screen.

Dave smiled, then replied. "You miss him that much don't you? Too bad we don't have the luxury of 30 days leave, and anyway, who would help me if you took leave that long?"

Again, silence from the other side, so Dave closed the Lync.

At 5:36PM, Dave logged out of his computer and prepared himself to go home. Suddenly a knock came from his office door.

"Come in." He said, wondered who knocked his door at this time.

Ava's head showed up, looked at him with a horror on her eyes.

"Sorry, sir. We have one incoming document." She said with apparent tremble in her voice.

"Oh, ok. Just put them here, I'll read them tomorrow." Dave said, continued to clean up.

Ava approached his desk and put the document there. "Errr... but, sir, they requested us to give our answer tomorrow."

Dave stopped his activity, stared at the document, then turned his gaze towards Ava. Her expression was a mix of fear and guilt.

"Tomorrow?" His asked. "When did we received it anyway?"

"Errr... yesterday morning, sir." She answered.

"Yesterday morning? And you gave me just now?!?" He raised his tone.

"I guess I owe you an explanation..." she responded, her gaze was planted at her feet.

Dave took a deep breath, then slammed his body to his chair. "Ok, then, speak up. Who knows it might help you get yourself together again."

"Errr... Erick often asks me to blow him. I was reluctant, almost disgusted, in fact, at first but, the more we did it, the more I enjoyed it." Ava begun his explanation, her face was as red as a ripe tomato.

Dave went silent, caught completely off guard. He never expected, or even remotely imagined, to hear such story, especially not from her.

"Okay... so...?" Dave commented, slowly, after a few seconds of awkward silence between them.

"Earlier this month, he was sent out of town for a month. We didn't take it seriously, other than the fact that we have to enter Long Distance Relationship mode for awhile, and we were sure we could handle that." Ava continued. "But... it turned out that I... Errr." Ava paused, again her face reddened with embarrassment.

"Yeah...?" Dave signed Ava to continue."

"... Turned out that I got addicted, sir." Ava continued.

"You are addicted to what? To Erick?" Dave sought for clarification.

"To sperm, sir..." Ava explained. "At first I didn't notice it but over time, the anxiety became more and more severe, as if I craved for something." Even her ears were red now.

The room became dead silent.

Cold sweat oozed from Ava's sweat pores on her forehead, embarrassed that she had to tell her colleague about this private thing.

Dave gulped. He could feel his trousers grew tight around the crouch. Sexy images flew around his brain.

"So, what we could do... I mean, what you could do... Errr... How to solve this addiction so you could regain focus to your work?" Dave stuttered, chose his words carefully, hesitated to ask, afraid that it might offend Ava. Something below his waistline didn't show any hesitation, though.

"Errr... I've discussed this with Erick, and he was also concerned with my 'situation' so he allowed me to receive sperm from substitutes, at least until he returned home." Ava replied with a trembling voice.

Once again Dave gulped. His hands trembled and wild imagination ran amok in his head.

"So, Ehm..." Dave cleared his throat from a large knot that blocked his air way, before his words continued. "From whom do you want to get that?"

I will be more than happy to give you some! Cried his mind. Only in his mind of course.

"What if..." Ava stutter for a second, hesitated to continue her answer. "... I get it from you?" Her face was again a mix of fear and discomfort. "I bothered you many times already today." She quickly explained with a frown on her face. "So let it be also a token for my apology."

Dave could only gulp.

"Are you sure you will be better after that?" Finally he asked, after some pause.

"Sure." Ava firmly answered.

"Alright, then. What should I do?" Dave questioned, tried hard to maintain his composure amidst the pounding of his chest and the hardness below his belly button.

"Uhmm... you just have to sit there and relax, I'll handle everything." Ava said, immediately walked across the room, approached Dave.

Dave push his chair back to provide room for her. His whole body trembled.

"Excuse me..." Ava asked Dave permission as she parted his legs and kneeled between them. She then reached for his zipper and slowly unzipped it. Dave watched her actions with his back on the chair.

"By the way..." Ava said suddenly, her gaze met Dave's.

"Yes...?" Dave answered.

"We do this purely to satisfy my thirst, so I hope you don't ask for any kind of relationship other than business, ok, sir?" Ava requested.

"Fair enough." Dave replied. "But..." he stopped mid way.

"But what...?" Ava asked. Her face was full of concerns.

"...But what if, after this, I became addicted to this?" Dave finished his question.

"Ah... that. No problem, sir, even after Erick comes back home, I can always take another load or two." Ava clarified, with a big smile. Her hand continued to unhook Dave's trousers.

Their nervousness, plus Ava's pencil skirt, complicated their effort to undress Dave's lower part. Nonetheless, a few moments later, Ava finally kneeled between Dave's legs, in front of Dave's little secret.

Ava's gaze glued to the monument that stood up in the middle of the bushes. Her right hand then slowly pushed aside the dark weed while her other hand gently stroke and squeezed the monolith.

"Wow..." Ava softly exclaimed.

"What's the matter?" David asked with a voice that sounded like a strangled man.

"Hard... Warn..." Answered Ava.

She then slowly licked a drop of pre-cum that glistened on top of Dave's little helmet.

"... And salty." She continued, smiled.

Dave couldn't say anything. He could only close his eyes as a sign of ecstasy. Her firm massage and velvety tongue lulled him so much it made his body spasmed a bit.

"May I...?" Ava asked a moment later, her mouth opened wide on top of Dave's rod.

"Go ahead..." Said Dave. His voice was just a notch louder than a whisper. He held his breath, full of anticipation.

"Only a head? I plan to go all the way I...mmmmphh..." Ava's joke was cut unfinished as she started swallowing his joystick.

All air rushed out of Dave's lungs as he watched his shaft slowly disappeared until her lips finally pushed the black bush apart. He throw his head back and closed his eyes. It's been a long time since he was this close to any woman, and even then the sensation wasn't even closely like this.

He could feel the wetness of her mouth through every millimetre of his shaft's skin. Her tongue firmly massaged him, in her effort of milking Dave. Reflexively his hands, which were initially perched on the handles of his chair, moved to the back of Ava's head and played with her hair. The room was silent but for the low hum of AC was heard. The occasional soft slurps, that were heard as his rod went in and out of Ava's mouth, and the faint chatter of their colleagues leaving the office added more sensation to Dave 's already heightened senses.

"Ava..." Dave whispered a few minutes later.

"Mmm... mmmh?" Ava could only murmur, her mouth was full of Dave. Her eyes met Dave's eyes.

"I'm coming..." Dave warned her to be prepared for the big finale.

"Mmm... mmmh." Ava murmured once more, this time accompanied by the wink of her both eyes, and a little nod. She then slowed down her up-and-down movement and intensified the sucking force of her tongue.

That's it! Dave thought. Both of his hands uncontrollably pushed Ava as deep as he could, while his buttock contracted and his body stiffened straight. He felt his rod twitched again and again as he dumped the content of his sack. Loads after loads were transferred from Dave to Ava's throat. Whether Ava could swallow them all or not, Dave couldn't care much. He kept Ava planted to his crotch until the tidal wave subsided.

Ava couldn't free herself from Dave's thrusts. Not that she wanted to break free, though. She enjoyed Dave's whole shaft fulfilled her mouth, massaged and sucked it gently to drain every drop Dave could give. Waves of sticky fluid flooded her throat. She managed to swallow most of them but a few rebounded and dripped down back, towards her tongue, gave her the distinctive taste and aroma that satisfied her cravings. She could also feel a few drops flowed out through the out of her lips but there was nothing much she could do about it, because Dave was still pushing her deeply down.

Finally, Dave let Ava go. She lifter her head away slowly with her lips clenched firm around the rod, to make sure that no other drop was left behind. Some that did go away before made a small ponds around his limp beam so Ava lick them clean. She smiled to Dave as she did it.

"Thanks a lot, sir." Said Ava when she was sure that all was clean.

"Any time, Va." Dave replied, his chest panted and his forehead wet with sweat.

"Now, if you excuse me, I need to return to my desk to finish my pending tasks. They were a mess since yesterday." She asked to leave as she stood and straightened her skirt.

Dave took a look at his desk clock. 6:27PM. "You want to get back to your work at this time of the day?"

"While I'm still freshened up, sir!" She answered. A big grin decorated her face.

"If you think so, help yourself." Dave replied.

After Ava left, Dave rose slowly up of his chair, put his trousers back, and looked at the document Ava put at his desk earlier.

I should give the response by tomorrow, but what the heck, let them be angry if they wanted to, because tonight I feel exhausted. He thought.

So he went out of his office and walked towards the elevator.

"I'm off! Have yourself a good night, Va!" He greeted her as he passed by her desk. She looked deeply immersed in her works.

She back. Dave thought.

"Okay, sir. I'm about to finish soon anyway." She responded, eyes planted on her monitor.

"Oh, sir...?" She continued moment later.

"Yes...?" Dave, already on front of the elevator, turned his head to her.

"May I ask for more doping tomorrow?" She continued her inquiry, with a shy smile.

"You got it! Anything to grease our daily jobs!" He exclaimed as he entered the lift.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 63 9
Catherine and Jonah are happily married, but one weekend discover that their friends have gotten into swinging. The idea creeps into their fantasy li...
5.2K 112 14
a sudden unforseen event, in particular an instance of love at first sight .
18K 235 16
Your in a Relationship With 9 People but they do not know your cheating on them with each other. but when they find out its Not a way out of this one...
77.7K 1.2K 17
idk what to name this nor do i have a description so oh well lol 🤷🏽‍♀️