Scandalous |SOPE ff

Bởi SopeBin

The Min Corporation's sheltered son Min Yoongi, never seen in public without his father, always covered head... Xem Thêm

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter: Finale
Scandalous 2... Now Out!!

Chapter Forty-Seven

2.3K 157 31
Bởi SopeBin

If you haven't already noticed I'm extremely motivated right now to write. That's good news for you guys I guess; you get more updates! Now let's get to this chapter.

───

Hoseok boarded the train, his duffle bag filled with his things slung over his shoulder. He had packed a bit heavy deciding it was best to be over prepared not knowing how long he was going to be staying in Daegu with Yoongi.

He walked down the aisle looking for his seat. Finding it he sat down putting his bag on the one next to him and pulling out his earphones and putting them in.

He took out his phone pressing play on his music and leaning back in his seat.

He had booked a hotel room a couple minutes from the address Yoongi had given him for him to stay in while he was there.

Now sat on the train. The only thing that stood in between him and Yoongi was the two-hour train ride.

He was excited to see him again. The first this he planned to do as soon as he saw him was give him the biggest hug ever telling him just how much he missed him.

Smiling contently, he took a quick selfie, posting it. Before settling into his seat and deciding to kill the time by getting some much-needed sleep.

──

Getting off the train. Hoseok stood looking around. He took out his phone typing out the address Yoongi had given him into Google Maps, needing help finding the place.

The address wasn't too far from the train station. If he got a taxi, it would only take around 15 minutes to get there. So, he decided to stop by the hotel he had booked, wanting to drop off his bag.

Throwing his bag over his shoulder, Hoseok walked out of the train station now standing on the street. He made his way to the edge of the pavement waving down the first taxi he saw.

The car pulled up beside him. Opening the door to the back seat he got in. Giving the driver the name of his hotel. The driver setting off.

───

Yoongi had woken up extremely excited. Not only was he around his family but he knew Hoseok was on his way here and he couldn't wait to see him again.

Yoongi had spent the night at Di-Seong's house. The woman insisting, he stay in the guest room. Saying something along the lines of. "You think I'd let my nephew get a hotel?"

Accepting her offer, she had given him a change of clothes to sleep in, saying she had a few of her ex-husband's clothes still laying around. Yoongi thanking her.

Yoongi was now sat downstairs eating breakfast counting down the time before Hoseok got here. Him having said he would be getting there just after mid-day.

Meaning Yoongi had no idea what to do with himself in order to kill the time.

Just as he finished up his food Di-Seong walked in the room smiling at him.

"You seem happy this morning. Does it happen to have anything to do with that boy?" She said teasing Yoongi a smile on her face.

Yoongi looked down shyly. Di-Seong getting the idea and chuckling at her blushing nephew.

"What time is he getting here?" She asked.

"He said he would be here just after mid-day" Yoongi responded looking up from his lap.

"What are you going to wear?" She asked excited.

"Yoongi just scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "This?" He said looking down at what he was wearing.

Di-Seong's eyes scanned over Yoongi's outfit before she shook her head.

"What kind of an aunt would I be if I let you meet this boy dressed like that. Sweetie you wore that yesterday" She said softly.

"I don't exactly have anything to change into. I lost my bags back in Seoul."

"Well, that confirms it, come on." She said standing up and gesturing Yoongi to follow. The male just looking at her confused.

"Were going shopping, you need an outfit that's going to know the poor guy dead on the spot." She said holding out her hand to Yoongi.

"Now come on we don't have much time." She insisted, Yoongi taking her hand being dragged out the house.

───

Hoseok arrived at the hotel, checking in. The receptionist handing him the key card for his room.

He picked up his bag and walked over to the elevator.

Reaching his room, he scanned his card the door opening. He walked inside throwing his bag down on the bed and looking around.

The room was nothing special, having a standard double bed, a wardrobe and a couple bedside tables. The bathroom being through a door attached to the room.

Checking the time Hoseok reached for his bag unzipping it. He wanted to change before he went to see Yoongi. He was dressed in much more cause clothes due to travelling.

Throwing together an outfit. Hoseok finished tying his shoes and stood up shoving his phone and wallet in his back pocket and walking out of the hotel room.

Hoseok's Outfit: (remember his hair is light brown so try and imagine).

───

Yoongi was sat on the end of Di-Seong's bed, the woman busy styling his hair. She had taken Yoongi out to get a new outfit. Something casual and simple but still made him look good.

Brushing the last couple strands of his blonde hair into place. He stood back smiling.

"You look stunning sweetie." She said admiring her handy work.

She walked up to Yoongi resting her had on his shoulder and bending down to his level, he was still sat on the bed.

"Your mother would be so proud of you." She said looking at him lovingly. Yoongi weakly smiled at her thanking her.

"Now, before you leave tell me about this boy. I'm dying to know after you were too embarrassed to tell me about him yesterday."

Yoongi blushed thinking of Hoseok. Just as he was about to speak the sound of the door knocking interrupted him.

His head snapped to the direction of the sound, his eyes lighting up and his heart racing.

He looked back to his aunt, her giving him a reassuring nod.

"Well go, what are you waiting for" She encouraged chuckling when he stood up from his seat and running out the door.

Yoongi ran downstairs, stopping quickly at the mirror in the hallway to check how he looked on last time 

Yoongi's Outfit: (ik it's nothing amazing but I really like it for some reason 🤷‍♀️)

Yoongi stopped at the door taking a deep breath before opening the door.

Standing there in front of him was the guy he had missed more than anything. He smiled widely.

Not even giving Hoseok a chance to speak. Yoongi tackled him wrapping his arms tightly around him. Hoseok almost losing his balance at the force Yoongi came at him.

He took a deep breath breathing in the scent of Yoongi, something he didn't even know he missed. Smiling contently, he pecked the top of the elder's head.

"Hey Marshmallow."

───

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.3K 859 23
After breaking up with his boyfriend, Kim Namjoon. Jung Hoseok decided to marry Min Yoongi, the boy his parents arrenged for him. Hoseok started wor...
149K 10.3K 75
"Did you just... kidnap me?!" What happens when Jung Hoseok, South Korea's most dangerous assasin, kidnaps Min Yoongi, the son of the richest busines...
192K 9.9K 32
Min Yoongi was selected to serve the Park families heir when he was only young. It was his duty to care for and complete every wish his master wanted...
331K 14.3K 21
In which Yoongi's father sees Yoongi as his biggest mistake, whereas Jungkook sees him as the missing piece in his life. #1 in sugakookie 11/27/18 #1...