- A Grimm Slayer -

By ren_nobu

Y/n L/n, one of the many talented people that learned the way of breath. his only objective is to beat the sh... More

Vol 1 - The Grimm Slayer -
- Y/n and Fubuki's chara. -
Vol 1 - A Journey Begins -
Vol 1 - Selection Exam -
- Shin and Kirin's chara. -
Vol 1 - Four Slayers Team -
Vol 1 - Faunus Problem -
Vol 1 - Their Past -
Vol 1 - The White Fang -
Vol 2 - Being a Hunter -
Vol 2 - A Smile -
- Y/n L/n's Semblance -
Vol 2 - First Mission -
Vol 2 - Vale Trouble -
Vol 3 - A True Heart -
Vol 3 - A Bad Time -
Vol 3 - No Holding Back -
Vol 3 - Downfall -
Vol 3 - Last Straw -
Vol 3 - Beacon Flood -
Vol 4 - Team RNJR -
Vol 4 - Breaking Limits -
Vol 4 - Training With Sister -
Vol 4 - Qrow Vs Tyrian -
Vol 4 - A Reason Not To -
- Nezu L/n's chara. -
Vol 4 - Huge Improvement -
Vol 5 - Seeking Revenge -
Vol 5 - Tears -
Vol 5 - Y/n Vs Nezu -
Vol 5 - Secrets And Lies -
Vol 5 - A Woman To Kill -
Vol 5 - Mercy -
Vol 6 - Train Fight -
Vol 6 - Very Determined -
Vol 6 - Losing Hope -
Vol 6 - One Silver Eyed -
Vol 6 - A Great Plan -
Vol 6 - Head Severed -
Vol 7 - Impatient -
Vol 7 - Meeting Again -
Vol 7 - Huntsman For Atlas -
Vol 7 - Training With Y/n -
Vol 7 - A Dream Come True -
- Y/n's Semblance Phase 2 -
- Love Vote -
Vol 7 - Those Words -
Vol 7 - Dare To Fight Him -
Vol 8 - Betrayal Once Again -
Vol 8 - Negative Feelings -
Vol 8 - Make Out Session -
Vol 8 - Relief -
Vol 8 - Pay Him A Beating -
- Bonus Chapter -
Vol 8 - A Deadly Battlefield -
- Y/n's Semblance Phase 3 -
Vol 8 - Arm Strucked -
Vol 8 - Meeting Again -
- About Weird Y/n Fanfics -
Vol 9 - Start -
- Stupid Readers -
- A New Project! -
Vol 9 - I'm Still Standing -

Vol 3 - Siblings -

2.4K 51 21
By ren_nobu

There, after visiting their late parents grave, Fubuki demands to defeat Y/n on a sparring match.

Fubuki L/n swiftly launches an attack at him using her Insect Breathing, Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter to inflict a powerful stab directly to Y/n's stomach right side, which impresses him since he states he couldn't block it with his blade in time.

Y/n then unleashes his First Form: Water Surface Slash towards Fubuki with her backflipping away from his attack.

he knew that she lacks the physical strength to even slice, he holds back upon knowing that Fubuki true strength lies in poisoning her opponents.

Fubuki hopes that the poison will be effective enough to hurt him, but then learns, much to her disappointment, that Y/n had already study all of her techniques.

He manages to break down and somehow heal himself from her poison.

"What?!" Fubuki surprised

She is further backed into a corner due to Y/n now rapidly rushing at her to attack, her advantage was only her own speed to dodge.

Here, Fubuki remembered her young brother's words to not give up and... "When You Fall Off The Horse, You Get Back Up... And You Eat That Horse. Come Eat That Horse With Me Fubuki!"

.

.

.

"Nii-chan, am I cute?" She stops and does a very very very... dangerous pose

"U-um..." Y/n stops

"Wait-!" He got punched in the cheek by her, throwing him to the ground

"YES!" She shouts

Fubuki got an applause from Shin and Kirin

Y/n got up and hold his cheek.

"So? So?!" Fubuki yells, waiting a compliment from him

"That's amazing..." Y/n complimented

"Yay!"

"And horrible..." He continues

"Ya- wait, why?!" She yelled

"Your opponent isn't just gonna stop there and wait for you to punch them. Unless that technique is used exclusively just for me." He explains

"Then its exclusive just for you!" She earned her victory

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Fubuki bought 5 popcorns in a row

[Here I'm going to write all Vystal Festival fight with insane details, so you can skip team JNPR and RWBY's fight if you want.

Team RWBY VS Team ABRN

The battle opens in the midst of the action, with Blake fighting Reese in fast-paced close-quarters combat.

Reese attacks Blake aggressively with her Hoverboard, but Blake is able to parry most of her attacks. Reese attempts to perform an acrobatic aerial jump, but fails and falls painfully on her tailbone.

Meanwhile, Yang takes on Arslan Altan and they exchange blows in rapid hand-to-hand combat.

Although they initially appear evenly matched, Arslan uses her rope dart to catch Yang off-guard, knocking her into the icy portion of the arena.

As Yang attempts to regain her balance on the slippery ice, Arslan presses her advantage and hits her again.

Yang lands near Nadir Shiko, but before he is able to act, Ruby immobilizes him with some ice Dust. Bolin Hori appears behind Ruby and threatens to attack, but Weiss quickly kicks him away with her glyphs.

Weiss and Ruby team up on Bolin, but he manages to evade both of their attacks and goes for some fire Dust. He throws the fire Dust to Reese, who infuses it into her Hoverboard, granting it the ability to create fiery blasts and heat.

Reese frees Nadir from the ice using heat from her Hoverboard, and then returns to fighting Blake, attacking her with a vicious onslaught of fiery blasts. Blake manages to evade her attacks and slips away.

Reese spots Blake seemingly distracted, facing the opposite direction. Thinking she has caught her off-guard, Reese attacks her from behind, failing to recognize that it was merely a decoy Blake had created with her Semblance.

Using her weapon/gambol shroud's ribbon component, Blake clotheslines Reese and then knocks her out of the arena, disqualifying her on two counts - Aura depletion and ring-out.

Weiss uses a black glyph to incapacitate Bolin and Nadir, and then, using ice Dust, envelops them in an enormous ball of ice and begins rolling them to the edge of the arena.

Arslan punches the ice ball and releases a blast of fire into it to free both of her remaining teammates. Weiss then uses ice Dust to create a massive ice ramp, which Yang slides across.

Blake tosses Gambol Shroud in kusarigama form to Yang and swings it to help her accelerate. Yang leaps into the air while Ruby assists Blake in a high jump.

Blake yanks the ribbon and throws Yang forward, allowing the latter to deliver a powerful blow to all three of their opponents, ringing them out.

"Wow, they're doing a good job..." Fubuki mutters while munching a full popcorn on her mouth

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Fubuki demanding for more snacks

There, [Team] saw RWBY trying to pay their meals desperately. When Weiss attempts to pay for the meal at the Shopkeep's noodle stall, her credit card is declined, much to her surprise.

Y/n decided to give his good heart to pay their meals since Fubuki wanted noodles too.

[Team] arrives and Y/n offers to pay instead.

"Y/n!" Ruby happly shouts his name

"Oh, you don't have to" Yang said

"But he could!" Blake shouts, drooling to her fish

"Its okay, I'll pay for it." He pass his card to the shopkeep

The two teams share a satisfying meal together.

Team JNPR VS Team BRNZ

All four members of JNPR charge forward, but only three fighters from BRNZ do the same; May turns around and heads into the trees, cocking her rifle.

In the center of the field, leader Brawnz Ni delivers a knee kick to Pyrrha's shield that sends her skidding back, right before she blocks the claws on his fists with her xiphos. She jerks her sword away and makes him leap back, just as May jumps up into the branches of the forest with the bladed butt of her rifle.

Ren readies his StormFlower to attack Nolan, who almost gets blindsided by Nora's swing with Magnhild before he ducks under the attack and attempts to hit her with his cattle prod. May finally takes aim from her spot and manages to fire off two rounds near Ren, destroying the rocks behind him.

Jaune manages to block the buzzsaw gloves of Roy with his own shield before he notices the bullets flying and sees the glint of the gun in the leaves.

Ren glances back at his leader as a shot hits the ground by his feet. He and Nora start running back into the mountains as Jaune and Pyrrha cover their escape by blocking the bullets with their shields. The four leap over a rocky outcropping for cover.

May gets even higher in the tree and smiles from behind her scope as she looks at the fight below. Brawnz and Pyrrha continue to duke it out while Nolan slowly advances on Ren when he slides into his path. The prod-wielding warrior looks back at the trees and nods to his hidden ally, who shoots at Ren's feet again and makes him jump around trying to dodge them.

Just as he lands, Nolan hits him upside the head with his weapon and is able to miss the retaliatory kick with another blow to the knee and a final hit to the chest using the business end of his prod. Electricity shoots through Ren's body before he collapses to the ground beside his childhood friend.

Scowling, Nora takes a swing at Nolan, who promptly dodges it and again unleashes his weapon's power into her corset, though this causes a quite different reaction from the grinning redhead. Announcers Port and Oobleck explain that Nora's Semblance allows her to produce and channel electrical energy to her muscles, giving her increased strength and speed.

Nolan finally takes his cattle prod away, but the damage is done: Nora flexes her arms as pink lightning is seen coursing through her body. Nolan attempts to lift his hands up in surrender, but thunder starts sparking from Nora's Aura as she rushes at him.

There is a split-second where Nolan's horrified face and Nora's victorious smile are seen close-up on the sides of the screens before the hammer hits head-on and Nolan bounces back across the field, crashing through rock and staying there when he has stopped moving.

Jaune looks back at the mountaintop on his team's side as a dark storm cloud appears over it, crackling with lightning. He looks over at his energized teammate. She sprints off to start climbing the mountain.

As Ren distracts May, the remaining three members of JNPR run forward as Nora hops up and rapidly ascends the mountain. Roy throws the saws from his gloves into Jaune's shield, which still manages to bend the metal and slam the leader's own defense in his face before the weapons return to their master. Pyrrha gets up close to him, and he delivers a series of spinning swings with his arms into Akoúo̱ as Jaune shakes off his disorientation and charges into battle yet again.

Pyrrha is then seen taking on both Brawnz and Roy, delivering a kick to one as she deftly dodges and blocks the discs of the other, throwing her javelin to distract Roy while she somersaults back to use both feet in landing a blow on Brawnz.

May attempts to shoot Ren while he dashes his way toward her position, leaping out of the way of her shots, the flying saws, and even sliding under Pyrrha before he runs at Nolan, weapons blasting until he is close enough to start swinging his blades away.

He ducks and deflects each of the cattle prod's attempted hits until he manages to hold it in the pistol's blades and double kicks his opponent, giving him the opportunity to catch Nolan's weapon in his own as the prod is forced onto Nolan's throat and leaves him trapped in a chokehold. Ren hides behind the teammate of the sniper, who stops aiming at him and lifts her barrel up to another target.

The sniper spots Nora, who's about to reach the top, and takes aim but not before Ren's attempt to warn Nora makes Jaune aware of the danger. Jaune captures one of Brawnz's claws with his sword, giving him enough time to address the situation and order his partner to perform a special movement together.

His partner rushes towards him, dodge-rolling to avoid a launched saw until she bounds over Brawnz and lands on Jaune's shield. He manages to throw her into the air with her own shield raised to block the kill-shot aimed at Nora. This gives the redhead just enough time to reach the peak, and she lifts her hammer up as a bolt of lightning hits the weapon directly.

She changes it back into grenade-launching form and pops the front off to reveal six explosives that shoot out over the field in a heart-shaped formation onto the sniper. The poor girl barely has time to gawk before she leaps over to a nearby tree just as the one she was in goes up in pink flames, leaving only a giant scorch mark billowing smoke to block out the coughing May's view.

She jumps down from the branches just as her three teammates look up and behind them at Nora coming down on them like a meteor, slamming her hammer into the ground and sending the enemies back at the feet of their disoriented teammate.

Jaune attempts to lead his teammates into finishing BRNZ off with codenamed team-attacks, "Flower Power" for Ren and Nora, and "Arkos" for himself and Pyrrha, but his teammates do not understand his instructions, despite the fact that they went over this previously according to him. After failing to explain his battle plan to his teammates, he, in frustration, simply orders Nora to hit BRNZ with her hammer.

"Wow..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Fun Facts :

• Fubuki is determined to defeat Y/n

• When Fubuki punched Y/n on the cheek, he instead felt his mom slap him in the cheek.

• Fubuki loves popcorn and cakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.1K 48
Fangs as sharp as swords. Wires so strong that rumors said he could trap gods. Poison so strong that it could kill or paralyze Grimm. The most wanted...
44.7K 694 39
Ok so this is based off of many stories that i have read. I wanted to make one of my own✨ sorry if its bad like i said im new to this! Description: T...
85.6K 1.9K 40
Title inspired by Mitmite2 Most of the Jaune Arc fanfictions I read just aren't good enough. They either make him impossibly op or he's unjustly bet...
628 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...