LAVENDER| bakugo katsuki

Bởi bubblegum_bby

-"what's your favourite flower?" -"lavender" -"That's such a shitty choice." -"Are you trying to meet god t... Xem Thêm

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
1|𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗴
2|𝗚𝗼𝗱
3|𝗨𝗦𝗝
4|𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮
5|𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
6|𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻
7|𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲
8|𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗸𝗼
9|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲
11|𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲
12|𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘁
13|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮
14|𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿
15|𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲
16|𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿
17|𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁
18|𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆
19| 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲
20| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽
21|𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝘂𝗰𝗲
22|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗽
23|𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂
24|𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀
25|𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆
26|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
27|𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
28|𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
29|𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
31|𝗖𝗿𝘆
32|𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗿
33|𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲
34|𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆
35|𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
36|𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
37|𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗘𝘆𝗲
38|𝗛𝗮̄𝗳𝘂

30|𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

1.8K 75 181
Bởi bubblegum_bby

This chapter is going to be spicy...uh.. get ready?? No smut though, dw :)

Theres going to be a few references from different things, so if you caught on, don't hesitate to point it out in the comments!

This chapter is gonna be long, sit back and enjoy!!!

TW: Locker room talk(nasty things boys talk about.) / PTSD

"Fuck." You heard a low growl as you opened your eyes, engulfed in warmth as you refused to move.

Too comfortable.

"Akari.." Katsuki said, "My ass hurts get up." He tried to push you off but you refused, muttering swear words at him as you nuzzled closer into his neck, your legs wrapping tightly around his torso.

"Oh for fucks sake."

He placed his hands under your thighs and slowly got up, placing one of his arms around your back for more support.

"We have to go to class." He said and you rolled your eyes, grumbling angrily under your breath as he shook his head, leaning in to place a kiss on your lips.

But as soon as you saw him lean in, you slapped your hand on his mouth, causing his eyes to widen in confusion, then at that realisation you slapped the other hand on your own mouth, and with nothing to support you except for Katsukis arm, you were sent falling to the ground, taking him down with you as he refused to let go.

"Ow." You whine as he landed on top of you, as he glared at you, and you kicked him off of you as you ran to the bathroom, and he glanced in the direction which you disappeared into, "what the hell are you doing?"

You peeked your head out of the bathroom, with a tooth brush still in your mouth,

"Bad moaning bref." You say, mouth foaming with mint toothpaste. "Bad morning breath?" He asked, and you nod, slipping into the bathroom again.

He secretly huffed against his palm, smelling it to see if that was your subtle way of telling him his breath stinks.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know."

"Check your phone idiot!" You yell from the bathroom. "Can't be bothered." He replied, as you threw one of your slippers at him, while struggling to take off your shirt.

"If you needed help stripping should've just asked me." He said, smirking as he walked towards you. He took a hold of the hem of your shirt, "relax, I'll get you out." He said lowly as you were struggling like an animal caught in a trap, as his hands moved to bring your shirt over your head, and you take a deep breath as you were released from what felt like a strait jacket.

"You seem professional in this matter, you practiced before?" You arch your eyebrows, folding your arms out of habit, as Katsuki noticed the way your chest rose from that movement, and he's seen you with a bra before. But it seemed different this time, the tension was so thick as he could feel his heart beat fasten at the way you stood infront of him, challenging his gaze.

He stayed silent, only looking at you up and down, taking in all of your features, the way your sweat pants hung loosely around your hips, the curve of your waist, the small scars on your torso, the small stretch marks that looked like they were drawn on by long paintbrush strokes, the way your bra hugged your chest, your sharp collar bones which he wanted to lick, your neck which was arched upwards to allow you to look up at his towering frame, the way the corner of your lips was lifted upwards into a sly smirk, the sense of power and authority in your eyes, the arch in your eyebrows which was challenging him the most.

Holy shit. He inhaled sharply.

He slowly reached his hand towards your hips and placed them there, you were both still holding the eye contact, he squinted his eyes as he licked his lips, his eyes now darting between your lips and your eyes.

You snaked your arms around his neck and tugged him down closer to you, "scared, little boy?" You say in a sultry voice that made Katsukis stomach drop, as he gulped and shook his head. "Then whats the problem?" You ask, tilting your head in a taunting manner.

"The problem is," he said as he leaned in further, closing the distance between the two of you, "If I kissed you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." He said, so close to you that your lips were almost touching.

The tension was so suffocating, and you were so tempted to give in, so tempted to melt into the kiss and let him kiss you as much as he wanted to, for as long as he could.

But you leaned in as if you were to kiss him as he shuts his eyes, ready for the contact oblivious that you were messing with him. You instead licked his jaw just like you did last time, as you pushed him out of the bathroom and shut the door in his face.

"I'll meet you down stairs!" You chirped happily, "I will chop off your tongue Akari." He yelled, and you laugh in response,

"Sounds kinky, I love it." You say as you strip from the rest of your clothes as you hear his angry grumbles, as he finally left your room and slammed the door behind him.

You sigh as you look into the mirror, you were a mess, your hair was so messy and tangled, looking exactly like the tumble weed from sponge bob, your eye liner and mascara melted down your face from the not-so-flattering crying session you'd had the night before, your eyes and lips puffy, you basically looked like a dead corpse.

"Is he blind or what? How the hell is he attracted to me." You rolled your eyes and turn around, but you look over your shoulder, and smirk to yourself.

"Never mind, Im sexy as hell."

~~~

You thanked god that no one mentioned last night, cause you were not ready to explain why you freaked out over small things.

But the embarrassment was still there, because they still heard and saw you, they're just pretending it never happened which is strange, since most of your classmates know nothing about social cues and common sense, like a certain perverted grape looking midget, and an invisible girl whose existence was just as useless as her quirk was.

But what you didn't know, was that Mina had threatened everyone, that if they dared mention anything they'd be added to her collection of things melted with her acid.

Truth be told, Kirishima and Denki had both felt so guilty, knowing they caused you discomfort and as much as they wanted to apologise, Mina had warned them otherwise, telling them any acknowledgement of the incident will leave them drowning in her acid.

But you didn't seem to have any issues as you sat happily in between Katsuki and Kirishima, who watched as you laughed and conversed with the rest as per normal.

Without even noticing, his hand reached towards you slowly and pat your head, and when he felt you jump he snatched his hand back, "I'm so sorry I-" he was caught off guard as he felt your arms wrapped around him, "I missed you Kiri." You said, which he immediately smiled and hugged you back.

He'd been so worried about you, only able to get occasional updates on your condition from Katsuki who refused to answer, and if he did it'd be brief like "she's okay."

He was so relieved, he thought you'd be mad at him, and he was so surprised that you hugged him despite what had happened to you.

They all know what had happened, not the full story, but they all took a note about how Katsuki's jaw clenched and how his voice shook as he told all of them to stay away from you, as something had happened while they were captured.

Katsukis voice never shook, he was always loud, his voice laced with confidence and anger.

But he'd seemed so weak when it came to you, and even though only his closer friends noticed it, it seemed like even he himself hadn't noticed it yet.

"Where's my hug at?" Denki asked, and you snapped your head towards him, "Sadly I dont have enough middle fingers to let you know how I really feel." You say sarcastically as he gasps, his hand over his heart.

"How dare you break my fragile heart, you're so cruel Akari." He fake cried, trying to lean on Sero for comfort who pushed him off with a disgusted expression on his face.

You rolled your eyes once again, everyone around you laughing.

~~~

After school ended you all headed back to your dorms, sitting in the main area downstairs as you sat on the couch next to Katsuki, his arm draped around your shoulder.

"Akariiiiiii~" Mina sang sweetly, taking the seat next you as she dragged you in her arms, hugging you tightly.

You smile and kiss her forehead as she giggles and nuzzles into your neck.

A large hand wraps around your wrist as you get pulled back, an arm snaking around your waist.

"Stop smothering her like a touch starved rat," Katsuki complained, holding you tightly against his chest.

"She was my girlfriend before she was yours, shut up." Mina argued, holding your hand.

"She's mine now, so get off." He said, pulling you onto his lap.

"I don't belong to either of you." You say, "Is that so?" He whispers, holding your chin with his thumb and index finger.

You push him back so he can fully lean on the couch, "mhm~" you hum lowly, and lean closer.

"In fact, I hate you." You say, teasingly.

"Say that again."

"I-Hate-you." You say, making sure to roll your tongue, keeping the eye contact as he glared at you.

He lets go of your chin and grabs the back of your head, slamming his lips onto yours.

Getting into this relationship, you thought he'd be strongly against PDA, boy you were wrong.

He was always in contact with you in some way or another, whether it was obvious or hidden, he always had his touch on you, from the classic hand on thigh, to even pinky fingers touching.

He seemed even more touch starved than you, which was adorable and attractive in a way.

"That should be me." Mina pouted, as kirishima patted her on the back soothingly.

"Same Mina-"

"Will you ever shut up?" Mina interrupted Mineta before he could even speak,

"Jeez you two, get a room."

Neither of you even bothered to pull away to respond to Sero, but Katsuki raised his hand and flashed him his middle finger.

"Why should they need to get a room? Don't they already have rooms?" Todoroki asked, which they all face palmed.

"Dude are you that dense?"

"Hey you two! You are still minors this amount of PDA is not morally correct so stop!" Iida said, "they're both 16, which is the legal age-"

"Izuku you're meant to be on my side!"

"S-sorry!"

another annoying voice spoke up, "they're gonna break up next week, might aswell let the Juliet enjoy her last moments of happiness."

You finally pulled away as Katsuki sat up stiffly, while you were still straddling him.

You swipe your tongue over your lips, as you sigh.

"would you be quiet invisibitch, I can't even hear myself losing the will to live."

"Just say you're jealous and leave Hagakure." Momo said, rolling her eyes.

"Why would I be jealous? I have a boyfriend."

"Is he invisible like you?" Katsuki mocked and you laughed.

"No, actually. But I'm going to break up with him. He's boring."

"Hagakure has a boyfriend..?"

"Now thats a big surprise, I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die from shock." You say sarcastically, turning around as you let your arm hang loosely around Katsukis neck.

"I hope you do."

"Not before you." You wink, and she opens her mouth to say something but you raise your hand, using your quirk to clasp her lips together so she'd stop talking.

"Finally, some peace and quiet."

"Akari, stop this right now!"

You roll your eyes, "fine, old man Iida." You let go of her and she gasps, "you-you're insane!"

"As I've been told."  you smirk, leaning on Katsuki as you lean your head on his shoulder.

A knock on the door disrupts the argument, as Sero stands up to go answer.

After a while he comes back, "hey guys," Sero said, catching everyone's attention. "The seniors in class 3-B are throwing a party in their dorm. Only a few classes are invited, and we're one of them."

"A party? Hell yes!"

"That sounds fun."

"But..." Sero said, "They said if we snitch or anything we'll be dead." He said and everyone immediately glared at Iida, who looked around, his eyebrows raised.

"No. We're not going to this party."

Everyone scoffed and rolled their eyes,

"Please Iida?" Uraraka asked in a kind gentle manner, which even melted your heart, as a bead of sweat rolled down his temple. "Please?" Izuku added, both of their eyes sparkling like sad puppies.

They really are perfect for eachother.

Iida sighed, "as long as none of you drink any alcohol then fine." He gave up, and everyone cheered, as they ran into different directions, getting ready to go to the party.

"Are you up for it?" You asked Katsuki who looked tired and annoyed, but before he could answer, Denki spoke up, "You're not getting out of this one Bakugo, grab an energy drink and get ready to stay up past your bed time!" He yelled, as you chuckled, looking down again as you cupped his face.

"Are you gonna go?" He asked, "I'll go if you go."

He could tell that you wanted to go, but you were giving him the option to stay aswell.

He wanted to be selfish and tell you no, but he saw the soft expression on your face, the acknowledgment of his hatred for crowd and people evident in your face, but he couldn't bring himself to say no to you.

"Fine," he sighed, "but when I get tired I'm leaving, okay?" He said and you nod happily, and he didn't even regret his decision as soon as he saw your smile.

If it makes you happy then it's fine.

You dragged him into your room as you threw your clothes at him, telling him to pick one for you, he could tell this is your first party.

He noticed the way your eyes lit up as soon as you heard the words: "party" and "invited".

It was nice to see you excited about something, so he silently watched as you fussed about what outfit you should wear and how you should do your hair.

He also noticed the ribs that were poking out like spikes branching underneath your skin, your spine which was visible; too visible.

He took a note of your tiny wrist that looked as if it could snap with a slight touch and his heart clenched at the sight, he needed to do something about this.

He also noticed you didn't have much clothes, which he found weird since everyones closets are full of different clothes. He had to fix that aswell.

" is it that ugly?" He snapped up as he heard your doubtful voice, as he checked you out with no shame, a simple purple dress that reached the top of your knees, the spaghetti straps showing off your perfect shoulders and collar bones, the cleavage was perfectly covered, and you looked so elegant, elegantly beautiful.

"No." He said quietly, "then why were you frowning?" You ask, and he shrugs.

You smile, deciding to leave your hair out, you grabbed an eye liner and got to work, your hands precisely working hard to get the damn eyeliner to be prefect, and in the reflection, you saw the way Katsuki was watching you with curiosity and amusement.

You smiled, finishing up with a clear lip gloss as you walked towards him as he was sitting on your bed, "You want it?" You ask,

"Want what?"

"The eyeliner, dumbass. You're such a pervert." You say, sitting next to him.

"I'm dont wanna look emo." He said, and you snort. "You're not gonna look emo, and if you do it's because of your attitude and expression, not because of the eyeliner." And he rolls his eyes as he shuffles back and leans on the headboard.

You sit infront of him as you cup his face to hold him steady, your other hand ready to draw.

He grabbed your hips and pulled you onto his laps as he bent a knee up, the other one laying flat. You shrieked and smacked him on the back of his head, "warn me next time, I could've poked your eye out." You say and he says nothing so you begin, leaning in closer to make sure you do it perfectly.

He watched your focused expression, the tongue that poked out of your mouth out of concentration.

"Are you going to keep on watching me?"

"Yup."

You roll your eyes and he smiled, feeling your hair tickle his finger tips.

He reached upwards on your back, playing with your hair like a happy cat, and the first thought that came to your mind, was Catsuki.

You snorted at the extremely unfunny yet funny thought as he cocked an eyebrow, "what are you laughing at."

You shook your head, placing a kiss on the tip of his nose, hoping he'd get distracted enough to not question you any further.

"Ta da!" You say, as you bring a small mirror to show him and he looks at himself in the mirror, "It's shitty." He complains, "I knew you'd like it." You say, and wipe the tip of his nose which was shining from your lip gloss.

"Make sure you don't smudge the eyeliner when you change your outfit" you say, sliding off of him as he looks at himself once more in the larger mirror, "come to my room again when you're done." You say and he nods, leaving your room.

After a few minutes he entered your room, dressed in a plain black shirt and black jeans and you smile, "and then you say you're not emo." You tease and he rolls his eyes, extending his hand towards you.

You happily take his hand as you both exit the room.

Downstairs everyone was ready, they all looked so different in their party outfits than they did in their normal everyday clothes.

"Why are you not mine Akari." Mina complained as she saw you, "you look beautiful Akari," kirishima complimented, and you smile at them both.

"How are we getting there? We cant just walk out?"

"There's this dude with a teleporting quirk, he charges 500 yen per person." Sero explained.

Everyone complained but nodded regardless as Sero texted the said person and in a blink of an eye, they all appeared in a different place, as loud noises startled all of them.

There were different coloured lights lighting up the whole room, the room bustling with different students from different classes, everyone engaged in their own conversation, or simply dancing.

"Lets go!!" Denki said excitedly as everyone scattered, leaving the two of you behind.

"What do you usually do in parties?" You ask, and he leans down, bringing his face near yours as he places a hand on your waist, "I cant hear you," he says in your ear and you speak up, louder this time. "What are we supposed to do now?"

He shrugged as he pulled away, looking around as he scouted the area with the usual scowl on his face.

"Akari, come dance with me!" Mina screams, pulling you out of Katsukis arms.

You look back at him as Mina drags you along, mouthing a "sorry" as he folds his arms and looks away.

You and Mina began to dance, swaying your hips to the rhythm, your hair perfectly swaying with you as you laughed and smiled, feeling the heat engulfing your body.

Katsuki leaned back against the wall, watching you as you enjoyed yourself.

He was relieved to see you having fun, but he couldn't help but feel the bitter taste of jealousy in his mouth, he wished he had the courage to walk to the middle and wrap his arm around you, dance and laugh with you just like mina did, just like everyone else did.

He clenched his jaw and shut his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Having a rough day?"

His eyes shot open as he saw a random girl standing infront of him.

The girl was wearing a short red dress, which was so tight that He was questioning if the girl could actually breath in it, she batted her fake eyelashes at him as she smirked, her red lips perking upwards.

"Fuck off." He said, looking away.

"Playing hard to get? I do enjoy a challenge." She said, licking her lips.

Katsuki scoffed, ignoring her completely as he simply kicked off the wall and shoved his hands in his pockets, walking away.

Meanwhile he was dealing with annoying glances of random girls, Sero, Denki and Kirishima were drinking the punch that was provided.

"Isn't she that Akari girl?"

They all snapped up as they heard your name, beginning to eves drop on the conversation of the group of boys standing next to them.

"She's hot, look at her plump ass." 

"I've heard she's an evil bitch."

"Well she is a hot evil bitch then."

"How much you bet she'd throw herself at me if I gave her a chance." One of the boys said arrogantly and as Kirishima was about to move Sero placed a hand on his arm, telling him to wait.

"I'd fuck her to sleep." 

"The pink bitch next to her has a nice body aswell."

"Go say that to her face." Another boy encouraged.

"Just watch and learn boys," he says as he starts to walk towards the girls, but he was stopped.

"How much you wanna bet that we're gonna go to jail for sending your ass to hell." Sero said as the three of them stood infront of the group of boys, covering their view of you and Mina.

"What the hell are you first years doing? Outta my way." He said, trying to push his way through as the boys stood still and didn't move an inch as the boy slammed into them and fell back on his ass.

"You wanna get your ass beat?" The boy threatened but he was stopped. "Dude, they're the ones from class 1-A." His friend whispered in his ears. He tensed and looked up at the towering first years, who looked terrifying, glaring coldly at the pathetic boy on the ground.

"I'll get you assholes next time. Those bitches are ugly anyway." He said, trying to act tough as he and his friends walked away.

They nodded at eachother, acknowledging their success, as they looked back at you, and you made eye contact with them. You smiled and waved as their cold and intimidating expressions melted into warm smiles as they waved back at you, relieved that you're safe and happy.

They knew you didn't need protection, but they couldn't help but have a strong urge to punch that guy in the face.

After a while of dancing you got tired, as you found Katsuki in the crowd and headed towards him.

"Having fun?" You asked and he gave you a ridiculous look as you laughed, stepping closer towards him.

"Who is that chick throwing himself at him?"

"He's gonna tell her to fuck off, I mean he told us to do so."

You heard the conversation of the girls who were watching you two with wary eyes.

"Looks like you're famous." You say, folding your arms.

"Jealous?" He smirks and you shrug, "should I be?"

He looks at at the girls, who flinched when they saw his eyes on them as he cocked his eyebrows up, he then turned around and grabbed your chin , slamming his lips onto yours causing the girls to gasp, as he smirked into the kiss and pulled you closer towards him.

After a good minute he pulled away, wiping the corner of his lips. "Mmm" he hummed in satisfaction, "Strawberry flavoured lip gloss? I like it." He said as you smirked.

"I'll wear it more often."

He nodded and glared at the girls, who were looking at you with shocked expressions.

You both walked into another corner, "I'm gonna go get a drink, you want one?" He asked and you nod, as he leaves.

Not even a second later, a dark haired boy stepped towards you, "why is the prettiest girl in the room alone?" He said.

"Hoping to avoid someone like you."

"Aren't you feisty? I myself do like strong headed women."  He says, his confidence disgusting you.

"Good for you, but I'm not interested." You say, rolling your eyes.

"Come on sweetheart, don't be so cold."

"I have a name, and it's not sweetheart." You say, standing up straight, refusing to let him think he has any sort of power over you.

"Why don't you enlighten me with your name then?"

"Are you suicidal or just stupid." You say, clenching your teeth, ready to punch him in the face but he suddenly glanced behind you as you felt a presence standing behind you.

"Akari," you heard a low voice in your ear. A hand wrapped around your throat, making you lean your head back as you look up, and see Katsuki watching you. "Drink up." He whispered, pushing your mouth open with his fingers on your jaw, and he poured the drink in your mouth.

The coldness and the sweetness of the drink immediately flooding your taste buds, as you swallowed the drink as the finger that was on your throat gently caressed back and forth.

After you drank some, he tilted the drink back and allowed you to stand straight again, "good girl." He whispered, but he wasn't finished.

He grabbed you by your throat and pulled you towards him, kissing you harshly with his tongue going back and forth on your lips. He pulled away when he felt like you needed to catch your breath,  and as he did a drop of the drink slid from the corner of your mouth and he licked it from your chin to your lips once again, "dont spill it." He whispered, smirking as he pulled away.

He then turned towards the guy that was standing there shell shocked, "you need something?" He said, tilting his head as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

The guy looked at you, who just smirked at him as he said nothing and walked away.

"We're leaving." He said, and you followed as he pulled you through the crowd, taking you to the teleport person.

"Teleport us back to the 1-A dorm." He demanded and the guy extended his hand, asking for payment. Katsuki rolled his eyes as he shoved a bunch of crumbled money in his hand as the guy nodded, and teleported them back.

Katsuki didn't hesitate, as soon as he saw that you two were back at the dorms, he lifted you up and took the elevator upstairs, refusing to answer any of your questions.

He entered his room and placed you down on the bed, smashing his lips on yours as you cupped his face, kissing him back.

"Jealous, katsu?" You taunt, "I'm not jealous, fuck off." He said inbewteen kisses as he held onto your hips.

You layed on your back, allowing him to step in-between your legs as he continued kissing you,

"мой" he whispered, and you pull back, shocked.
(Moy-Mine)

"How do you know that word?" You ask, breathing heavily, "From the dictionary, I'm trying to learn." He said as he leaned in again, and you smiled into the kiss, happy that he's learning something for you, even if his vocabulary consists of Russian swear words and perverted things to say to you.

He leaned down to your neck, kissing it gently as he began to bite, and slowly suck as you ran your fingers through his hair, pushing his head further into your neck.

The stinging sensation he created felt so good, as you took sharp breaths to keep in any embarrassing noises.

He would then lick the spot he'd left a mark, to soothe the burn as he continued on the gentle nibbles.

His hand traveled up your thigh, and he slowly snaked his hand under your dress, very slowly reaching upwards. He hesitated at first, waiting for permission and he only continued once you nodded.

As soon as he reached the spot where the burn marks were, you flinched, gasping as you pushed him away.

It was as if he pressed a button that brought back your memories, as you took shaky deep breaths to calm down.

He wouldn't hurt me. Don't be scared.

You reassured as Katsukis eyes widened, "fuck" he whispered at the realisation of what he had done, "fuck Akari-" he freaked, "no Katsuki-"

"Im sorry, Im so fucking sorry," he said, his voice breaking, running his hand through his hair.

"No I'm not scared of you I just-" you began to explain as your eyes watered, guilty from feeling so scared. You reached towards him and cupped his face as his chest fell up and down.

"Akari I'm sorry I shouldn't have- Fuck Im such an idiot-"

"Katsuki." You yell, as he looks at you. "I know you would never hurt me." You say tears falling down your cheeks.

Why are you scared? Stop thinking about it!

"I should've known better, I shouldn't have- please dont cry." He said desperately, his hands hovering above your skin as he was afraid to touch you.

"Stop, don't say it like I'm some fragile thing," you cried, "you know I want you Katsuki. I trust you more than anything."

He looked up into your eyes as his heart ached painfully, "Don't cry." He whispered softly, finally gathering up the courage to touch you as he pressed the pads of his fingers against your skin, wiping away your tears.

"I'm sorry." You whisper and he frowns, "don't ever say sorry for something like that, you understand me?" He says firmly and you nod.

He cups your face, "Don't ever say sorry for not feeling comfortable with something," he said, "You're not fragile either, you have every right to feel scared. We'll take the next step whenever you're ready. Doesn't matter how long it takes, cause we have until forever for bullshit like that." He said softly and you nod.

He placed a gentle kiss on your forehead, "and even if you never wanted to, that's okay too." He added and you smiled at his sweetness, as you placed a gentle peck on his lips.

He then wrapped you in a hug as you leaned your chin on his shoulder, your arms wrapped around his neck.

"Извинить" He whispered,
(Im sorry)

You chuckled, "Its pronounced Izvinit, not Ivzinit." You correct him and he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up, I'm trying."

********************************************

HELLO

Oh my god I'm SO sorry for updating so late, I've honestly been so busy, exams are starting AGAIN and I've been so sick, mentally and physically.

THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME SO LONG TO COMPLETE 😭 so I hope you enjoyed, please comment and vote if you felt like it.

Just a disclaimer, there's not going to be another love interest, cause I personally DESPISE love triangles and I refuse to write that trope.

Let me know if there's anything wrong with the Russian, Since I use a translator and I'm not sure if they are correct.

Another thing, consent is key. Please don't hesitate to say no, and if someone else said no, accept it and make them feel comfortable.

I hope you've eaten today, and if you haven't, please try to eat some. I'm going to try too!

Make sure to drink water and stay healthy,

With so much love,

-E ♡︎

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.5K 314 13
Nothing lasts forever, especially not the things you would die to have with you for the rest of time. Katsuki Bakugou knows exactly what that's like...
478K 18.1K 50
『❝𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩!❞』 ___________ in which Bakugou finds solace in someone just as stubborn an...
138K 8K 50
PLASTIC FLOWERS. for those flowers that wish to be loved even when they're not real. ↠ katsuki bakugou x oc ↠ a boku no hero academia fanfiction ↠ bo...
47.1K 2K 18
⋆୧ ₊˚ 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗚𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 ꒱⋆。˚ ༘ ❝ i promise i wont let anyone hurt you anymore. ❞ ━━━━ ( 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦 ) i hope karma hits you like a...