The Genius Above Elites

By UnderHocide

"Every journey has a meaning, we shouldn't give up just because all of us are unequal. Otherwise we might jus... More

Vol.1 Prologue
Vol 1 Chapter 1.1
Vol 1 Chapter 1.2
Vol 1 Chapter 1.3
Vol 1 Chapter 2.1
Vol 1 Chapter 2.2
Vol 1 Chapter 2.3
Vol 1 Chapter 3.1
Vol 1 Chapter 3.2
Vol 1 Chapter 4.1
Vol 1 Chapter 4.2
Vol 1 Chapter 4.3
Vol 1 Chapter 4.4
Vol 1 Chapter 4.5
Vol 1 Chapter 5.1
Vol 1 Chapter 5.2
Vol 1 Chapter 5.3
Vol 1 Chapter 6.1
Vol 1 Chapter 6.2
Vol 1 Chapter 6.9 (Solaris 🍋)
Vol 1 Chapter 7.1
Vol 1 Chapter 7.2
Vol 1 Chapter 7.3
Vol 1 Chapter 8.1
Vol 1 Chapter 8.2
Vol 1 Chapter 8.3
Vol 1 Chapter 9.1
Vol 1 Chapter 9.2
Vol 1 Epilogue
Akasuki Masaki - SS
Kurenai Rayla - SS
Sugihara Solaris - SS
Kaneko Masako - SS
Vol 2 Prologue
Vol 2 Chapter 1.1
Vol 2 Chapter 1.2
Vol 2 Chapter 1.3
Vol 2 Chapter 2.1
Vol 2 Chapter 2.2
Vol 2 Chapter 2.3
Vol 2 Chapter 3.1
Vol 2 Chapter 3.2
Vol 2 Chapter 3.3
Vol 2 Chapter 4.1
Vol 2 Chapter 4.2
Vol 2 Chapter 4.3 (Rayla 🍋)
Vol 2 Chapter 4.4
Vol 2 Epilogue
Akasuki Masaki - SS (2)
Kurenai Rayla - SS (2)
Sugihara Solaris - SS (2)
Kaneko Masako - SS (2)
Vol 3 Prologue
Vol 3 Chapter 1.1
Vol 3 Chapter 1.2
Vol 3 Chapter 1.3
Vol 3 Chapter 2.1
Vol 3 Chapter 2.2
Vol 3 Chapter 2.3
Vol 3 Chapter 3.1
Vol 3 Chapter 3.2
Vol 3 Chapter 3.3
Vol 3 Chapter 3.4
Vol 3 Chapter 4.1
Vol 3 Chapter 4.222222222222?
Vol 3 Chapter 4.1
Vol 3 Chapter 4.2
Vol 3 Chapter 4.3 (??? 🍋)
Vol 3 Chapter 4.4
Vol 3 Chapter 5.1
Vol 3 Chapter 5.2
Vol 3 Chapter 5.3
Vol 3 Chapter 6.1
Vol 3 Chapter 6.2
Vol 3 Chapter 6.3
Vol 3 Epilogue
Vol 4 Chapter Prologue
Vol 4 Chapter 1.1
Vol 4 Chapter 1.2
Vol 4 Chapter 1.3
Vol 4 Chapter 2.1
Vol 4 Chapter 2.2
Vol 4 Chapter 2.3
Vol 4 Chapter 3.1
Vol 4 Chapter 3.2
Vol 4 Chapter 3.3 (Rayla 🍋)
Vol 4 Chapter 4.1
Vol 4 Chapter 4.2
Vol 4 Chapter 4.3455555555555555?
Vol 4 Chapter 4.1
Vol 4 Chapter 4.2
Vol 4 Chapter 4.3
Vol 4 Chapter 5.1
Vol 4 Chapter 5.2
Vol 4 Chapter 5.3
Vol 4 Chapter 5.4
Vol 4 Chapter 6.1
Vol 4 Chapter 6.2
Vol 4 Chapter 6.3 (Rayla 🍋)
Vol 4 Epilogue
Vol 5 Prologue
Vol 5 Chapter 1.1

Vol 1 Chapter 3.3

1.6K 58 22
By UnderHocide

Ladies and gentlemen! It's just getting started!

Everyone started the warm up exercises. The three perverts surprisingly didn't take a single glance at the ladies, I managed to take a peek at a few of them but it was only for observation of the class purposes! I did save some in the spank bank though...

After the warm ups, I hop into the pool and quickly become accustomed to the warm temperature-regulated pool. Then I begin to swim around to become more adept with this new environment presented to me.

Occasionally I would turn to the teacher and listen to his instructions so I could improve faster instead of learning it by myself.

Eventually I become more used to swimming and is actually now confident in my newly found ability to swim. Like I said, my ability to adapt is godlike it's actually scary.

"Hehe! A complete victory! Did you see? My super swimming!"

Yeah that was impressive! Like I'd say that asshat! That was nothing more than just normally swimming, you did nothing special!

I feel sad you look so satisfied after something so simple. Even I could do better and I've just started!

"Anyway, it looks like everyone can swim just perfectly."

"Sorry, sensei. Back in middle school I was called the flying fish!"

"Let's see about that. Since there shouldn't be any problems, I want you guys to start competing against eachother then. 50 freestyle, separate yourselves by gender."

" Competing?" I unintentionally let that out, hang on why is this greeting me excited?!

"I’ll give the first place winner a bonus: 5,000 points. On the other hand, last place will get supplementary lessons
so prepare yourselves."

Those who are good at swimming cheer in excitement, while those who were at about the same level as me before aren't thrilled at all.

"Because there aren’t too many girls, I’ll split you guys into two groups of 5 and give the fastest time the overall victory. For the boys, I’ll take the top 5 times and then hold a final round."

I didn't think the school would give out points like this! 5,000 for something like this is just amazing! It may not sound like a lot but if this keeps up, over time it adds up! Though I guess it's also to encourage those who skipped because if the embarrassment to come and have fun with us. Such a well-thought-out plan!

There's 17 boys and 11 girls....that leaves one person per gender out. I heard Ike wasn't going to be participating, he even pleaded with the teacher supposedly. As for the girl's, hell if I know. It should also be noted these numbers are counted as those who know how to swim, with Ike and the other chick being the only exception.

When the girls start their race, the boys who are sat at the side start cheering immediately, I'm sure they're too scared to evaluate them. That's the effect I leave on people I guess, it feels good to be alive!

Kushida's popularity with the boys is more like a reverse harem. Tell me someone who's as popular as her and I'll give you 10,000 yen on the spot.

If we're talking about faces, Horikita's got it down! However due to her ass personality her popularity has dropped a bit. Still that doesn't mean her popularity is non-existant, that's right there were still cheers for her! But my money's on another girl.

The moment Masaki stood at the start line, I immediately cheer for her inside my heart. I know who's going to win from past experience but I want to think some of the girls will be a trouble for her.

Some of the boys have gotten closer to eachother through this swimming class. Hirata being one of the only exceptions along with myself, Sudou, Ayanokouji and someone who goes by Miyake Akito. You could say we're the five stooges of this class.

The teacher blows the whistle, and the five girls jump into the pool and start kicking their feet for first place. Horikita is in lane two, and she's currently confidently taking first place! Unfortunately she doesn't maintain her lead for long as Masaki zips past her and takes the lead with ease, she's in lane three so it's easy to tell the difference.

"She got serious huh? I shouldn't be surprised."

"Whoa! Masaki-san's really freaking fast!" Once the boys catch her body, they witness her confidently take first place and there's not even a sweat on her face. Though she did get serious.

Her time is about 25.26 seconds. Impressive, but slightly less than I thought but it's fine. Horikita lost to her by three seconds, it's pretty cool how she came that close though. Once those two got out of the pool I could see the boys suppress their shouts, guess my domesticating really works.

They're some aggressive boys I tell ya! They might have even tried to look in between the girls' legs.

During self-introductions, Kushida declared she wanted to become friends with everyone in the class and unbelievably she managed to do so really easily. She's constantly having chats with the people around her so it's no wonder people love her so much, myself included. Her atmosphere attracts people and she just becomes friendly with them.

The second race starts, and it wasn't even a competition. The girl known as Onodera won the battle by having a time of 26 seconds but it wasn't enough to win her the war since Masaki's is 25 seconds. Kushida got 31 seconds which is good overall but it landed her in fourth.

I see Ayanokouji head to Horikita as I go towards Masaki to congratulate her.

"Congrats Masaki! I expected nothing less from my personal assistant!" I clap my hands as I approach her. She turned to me with her usual expression, half happy half emotionless. I know she's glad to be praised.

"It wasn't anything really, if I had know that Onodera girl was going to do so well, I would have tried harder...please forgive me." Here we go again!

"It's nothing you have to apologize for. Just make sure to cheer for me when it's my turn to shine ok?" I pet her on the head for a second before heading back.

I glance back and see her give me a look of "not like you need it."

I don't care if I get first, I just don't want supplementary classes!

Ayanokouji seems to be in lane 2, Sudou is in lane 1....judging by this Sudou should come in first.

Finishing the 50 meters, Sudou stands up from the po which earns the admiration of the boys and girls.

"25 seconds huh? Good job Sudou..." He's fast, faster than Masaki when she's warming up. That's real freaking impressive!

I go over to Ayanokouji to see how he's doing.

"Sup dude? You did pretty well there, 36 seconds ain't half bad! You'll land in tenth but that's fine!" He doesn't seem to care about his placement, even since the beginning.

"Is it really? I thought it was average." I give him a pat on the back as I return back and get ready.

The girls let out a scream of joy since now it's Hirata's turn to swim. I say that because I doubt any of those screams are for me, but I did receive cheers from the men more than the women strangely enough.

Hirata might be slender but his body is seriously well built. You can even call him a slender macho at this point! Not like I'm any different but still!

Swimming is supposed to be fun right? Well games are supposed to be fun too, but there are some times where you have to be competitive.

And this is a game......so as the rules say.....I absolutely will not lose!

The teacher blows the whistle and I immediately kick my feet off the starting line and into the water. However Hirata also jumped in with great formed which forced me to kick my legs harder than I wanted to as I paddle my arms for the finish line, not knowing how fast I'm actually going.

"What the fuck is that!?" I hear Sudou comment.

Hirata is a really fast swimmer, the other 4 boys are quite the distance from Hirata if I remember correctly but what's better? Some of the girls are now cheering for me after seeing me take first place so easily!

Eventually, I make it. I take first with a time which exceeds my expectations entirely.

"Sensei what was the time?" Ike impatiently asks.

"Sugihara's time.....23.45 seconds!" Let's go! There shouldn't be any problems from here!

"Sugihara, don't you want to join the swimming club? As far as we know you're clubless and they'd be happy to have you. With proper training you could break the world record easily."

"Heh? Nah I'm tired for that, besides I don't have experience. Now I'll go wait for my next match!" I wave at the teacher and casually walk towards Hirata to give him a firm handshake.

"That was incredible Sugihara-kun! I never knew you could swim that fast for a first timer!" I didn't either! But I could have gone faster, hopefully there's another guy worth facing. Sure there's Sudou but I'll still win by two seconds....

"Sugihara-kun and Hirata-kun are so cool! Hirata's not only good with soccer but he's also great at swimming! As for Sugihara-kun, I can see why you girls find him so hot!"

"They're ogling us." Hirata tells me with a smile.

"I don't mind really, you can talk to the girls. I'll go watch the next match!"

"Stop guys, don’t fight over me. I belong to everyone. I want to get along with everyone. Just because I’m good at swimming doesn’t mean you should fight over me." I forget this guy's in the class.

Koenji must have mistook those comments for himself. What did he hear anyway?

Hang on....is he wearing speedos?

Wearing speedos is allowed by the school but no one wears it since it's so embarrassing. The girls instinctively live look away from Koenji's crotch area.

However, at the start of the race Koenji's the center of attention! His posture is exactly like that of an athlete's. Aside from that his figure is also much better than Sudou's. He seems like trouble.

Right when I finish my thoughts, the whistle is blown and Koenji jumps into the water with a perfect form.

"Wow!"

Sudou lets out a surprised shout at Koenji's aggressive swimming. Hirata looks amazed too. He's really fucking fast. Recording the time, the teacher looks at the stopwatch.

"Time is.....23.22 seconds."

"As usual, my abdominal, back, and psoas major muscle are in shape. Not bad."

Well shit. That's faster than my first, but at least now I have a better idea of how much strength I should use.

"Hahaha! I'm fired up!" Since both Sudou and Koenji, especially Koenji, are fast.....I finally have myself worthy opponents that I could lose too!

As the teacher instructed, I finally get in position which is lane 1. Before he could blow the whistle, I adjust my shoulders slightly and....

Jump into the pool right after the whistle and kick myself off the pool's wall immediately to give me a head start. Unlike with my other round, I use more of my strength to propel myself forwards,  unfortunately I could hear Koenji behind me coming up pretty close so I kick it up to hear 4, 80% of my strength has finally been used in something so stupid yet so clever!

I do one final push and touch the wall before coming up for air to climb onto the floor around the pool. Koenji catches up just a few seconds after.

"W-what's the time?!" I hear Yamauchi and Ike shout as the teacher checks his stopwatch.

"21.30 seconds! You nearly broke the world record, Sugihara!" Wha- are you serious!? Hah!!! I'm panting like crazy...I'm not used to swimming yet and I seem to have gotten myself a pain in my legs, is this fatigue? I tried too hard...

"Hahahaha! To think someone could really defeat me! Nice work, Sugihara-boy! But note you will not defeat me next time we face off! Hahahaha!" Damn narcissist. 23 seconds is nothing to joke at though.

I slowly stand up while panting, it's nothing like a normal work out but I really pushed myself for this stupid swimming competition. If I had actual practice I would have likely gotten 18 seconds or less! Why was I so lazy?!

"Amazing Sugihara-kun! I've never seen something like that first hand before!" The girls came over to praise me as I get my ass off the ground.

"Really? Well I:m honoured to be your first! But man was that tiring...." If it was longer I probably would have taken second, Koenji looks used to swimming but my stamina in this isn't very good. Hell I've never done this in my life so I'm happy with how it turned out.

"Seriously! You were all like, wooosh!"

"Yeah you were so fast! And you're so sexily handsome too!" I'll ignore this one.

I wipe some of the water off my body with a towel provided by the teacher which for whatever reason made the majority of the girls scream.

"That was fucking awesome man! Nice going beating that Koenji bastard!" Sudou comes up behind me and pushes me, it was only playful though.

Eventually swimming classes finally ended and we head back to our classroom. But that was an achievement I don't plan on forgetting any time soon. I've learned a lot but one thing's for sure....

This school, it's filled with people who can satisfy my desires!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.8K 18
❝𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃. 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.❞ -in which Ayanokouji...
221 6 15
Number one player Sakusa Kiyoomi had one thing running in his mind. He wanted to be the best and the only one on top crushing each competitor with hi...
15.8K 544 16
Haikyuu!! x Your Lie in April Show-off: for being the best violin player in the band. Slut: for being thin but still has the curves Useless: for not...
44.9K 1.6K 103
"Soccer is played freely, no matter what gender or race you are." That was the motto Sakuma's twin sister had lived by, though, no one would ever und...