Tatsumi In The World Of SMG4

Af Crimson__Soldat

When Dr. Stylish's newest invention goes haywire, Tatsumi is soon zapped along with the device and has ended... Mere

Episode 1: A Mad Scientist's Errand
Episode 2: Tatsumi In The Mushroom City
Episode 3: Tatsumi's First Impression
Episode 4: The Effect
Episode 6: If Mario Was In Friday Night Funkin'2 Part One
Episode 7: If Mario Was In Friday Night Funkin' Part 2
Tatsumi Ga Glitch Theatres Act 2 : Destroying the Evidence
Episode 7: Tatsumi in the Cancelled Dimension
Tatsumi Ga Glitch Theatres Act 3: Meggy!
Episode 8: The Other SMG
4919201851919 199714112
Episode 9: A Day Out In The Beach
TGGT Act 4: Thicc Dreams
Episode 10: An Assassin's Babysitting Assignment
TGGT Act 5: The Meeting
Episode 11: A Walk In The Woods
19151352089147'19 1566
Episode 12: Madness Ga Kill!
Episode 13: Mario VS Tricky The Clown
Episode 14: Madness Aftermath
Episode 15: A Talk To Remember
Episode 16: Settling an Old Score
Episode 17: An Assassin's Farewell Party
Episode 18: 'Farewell'
Episode 19: A Promise To Keep

Tatsumi Ga Glitch Theatres Act 1: Cringe

182 2 1
Af Crimson__Soldat

A/N: Well, I know my story is getting some popularity, but I got this idea in my mind of doing short stories instead. And yes, welcome to the Omake side of Tatsumi in the World of SMG4; Tatsumi Ga Glitch Theatres or TGGT for short. If there is any side story you want to post, please PM me if you want your story to be posted.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame Ga Kill or SMG4. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners. Oh, and none of the songs that will be included do not belong to me.

Act One: Cringe

Chapter Synopsis: As Tatsumi is getting accustomed into the World of SMG4, he hears something that will even frighten him.

The assassin, Tatsumi was in the main room of castle where he was meeting Mario, Boopkins, Bob and SMG4 with the exception of most of the crew, including Tari and Saiko. Melony was sleeping in the couch, which only resulted in him in sitting on a chair. Right now, he was confused as he was talking to Bob. "You want me to what know?"

Bob liked the reaction of the assassin. "WeLl, SiNcE yOu'Re FrOm AnOtHeR wOrLd, YoU hAvE tO gEt AcCuStOmEd To OuR wOrLd."

"Okay...." The assassin said. For once, he's going to be taught something that doesn't relate to the work of an assassin.

His friend, Boopkins then spoke, "If you want to really want to get used to our world, then we'll have to listen to music first."

"Music?" The assassin tilted his head. He was alright with Cosmina's singing. Well, not really since her singing would make him cover his ear.

"Yeah like this." Boopkins said before he played an anime song on the phone that was connected to the speaker.

Kuchihateru you ni moyuru tsuki

Akatsuki ni shizumiyuku

When Tatsumi heard that song, he found it to be quite catchy. "Say, this sounds good."

The Green creature then stopped playing the music. "Oh you like, Do you? Well that song is called Liar Mask if you want to know."

"I might listen to that song." Tatsumi said to himself. This was the first song that he has heard in this world and already he was starting to like it. However, he had the thought of that song being a bit familiar. "Why does that song familiarize me?"

Bob then kicks Boopkins and soon lands down to where the green creature was. "No, YoU sHoUlD lIsTeN tO tHis!" He soon played the song that was in his mind.

Been spending most their lives

Living in a gangsta's paradise

Keep spending most our lives

Living in a gangsta's paradise

Bob was jamming to this song, while Tatsumi seemed confused. It took a moment for the assassin to eventually rock in his seat. "That seems to be a good song."

"YoU bEt." The hooded figure said as he was rocking to the music.

"No!" Mario said before he soon intervened and stopped the music . "This music is nice, But Mario can even do better!"

"Wait, what do you even mean." Tatsumi asked again before another music was played. Unlike the others, this one was just plain out weird since it was a whistle blow being heard.

Pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pingas!

Unlike the other two music, Tatsumi was confused to what he was hearing. "What the hell is this kind of music?!" This kind of music was too weird for him to hear and he couldn't bear to hear it anymore and it seemed like it was getting on his nerve.

"MARIO!" SMG4 soon intervened and punched said person in general and stopping the music. "Maybe he doesn't like that song...."

Tatsumi was glad that the saner version of Mario made a point. "Oh thank you."

That was until, SMG4 said, "So, why won't we play this song." He soon played the song that popped up in his mind.

Meme machine

Meme machine

I'm a mother****ing meme machine

"Meme machine." SMG4 continued to sing this new song. "Meme machine. Without memes, I will die."

Like Mario's one, Tatsumi was absolutely confused by one word that SMG4 had just said. "The hell's a meme?"

Bob then pushes SMG4 out of the way and looked at Tatsumi once again. "No this song is better."

Boopkins then went to where the speaker was. "No, this one!" He then played another anime music before Bob's music could even be played.

kaze o kitte ike ikite ike hiryuu no goto-

"This is some good song, Boopkins." Tatsumi said in his head as he was already liking this song. He needs to bring some songs when he is back in his world.

"Hmph! Mama-f***er!" Mario soon intervened to stop the hardcore Otaku from playing another anime song.

Unfortunately, that knocked the phone out of Boopkins hands and the device soon slid to where Tatsumi was. Speaking of which, the assassin the picked up the phone, but saw something that was titled.. Sweatshirt by Jacob Sartorius. "Hey, maybe we could listen to this Sweatshirt song."

The four immediately stopped fight over what song to play and they faced Tatsumi with realization expressions of their face. SMG4 then reached his arm out. "WAIT, DON-"

This was too late as Tatsumi soon hit the play button symbol on the phone.

Chillin' with a hair tie,

No makeup with some sweatpants on.

The assassin the starts to hymn to the song. "This is not bad compared to the songs that they had played."

Bob, however, knew what this mean. "If TaTsUmI dOeSn'T kNoW wHaT tHiS iS-"

You know I can always be that guy,

You can think about me all night long

But I think you need something to think of me.

This song seemed to be catchy for the assassin and wondered what the next verse will be.

The others, however, knew what is going to happen. And they need to stop the music before anything bad would happen.

Something that will keep you warm

And show we can be more than just this

So baby if you are not ready for my kiss

"Oh God!" SMG4 said knowing what the next line would be.

"SoMeOnE sToP tHiS gOd FoRsAkEn SoNg?!" Bob asked to anyone.

"I don't think anyone can Bob!" Boopkins admitted to his friend.

Then you can wear my....

SWEATSHIRRRRRRT!

At that exact moment, SMG4 soon begins to chock from the air while Boopkins, Mario and Bob begins to have seizures on the floor, Melony wasn't effect by the song and she continued to sleep.

Tatsumi immediately stopped playing the song when he reached that point and when he did He dropped the phone to the floor. He then went silent for a few moments and began to think about what he had just said earlier about a certain bunny girl's music. It was then at this silent moment when he shouted at what was in is mind. "WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT?! I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO COSMINA'S SINGING THAN THIS—"

Before he could even continue to shout out what he thought in his mind, he then saw SMG4, Bob, Boopkins and Mario lying unconsciously in the floor. Tatsumi soon realised what he had just done and soon began to leave the castle and acting like nothing had ever happened.

*Tari and Saiko soon came in the castle and saw their friends lying unconscious in the castle's floor. They investigated and soon realised that the song 'Sweatshirt' by Jacob Sartorius was the cause of their unconsciousness. Tatsumi was then the sole culprit for this and was beaten by Saiko. He learnt that there were songs that were cringly and was ordered to NOT play any more cringe songs.*

Songs played in this chapter:

Liar Mask by Rika Mayama

Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio ft. L.V.

Pingas song

Meme Machine by Pink Guy

Hiryu no Kishi by TRUE

Sweatshirt by Jacob Sartorius

A/N: To any Jacob Sartorius's fans out there reading this, I am not dissing him. I only just used this song as a meme reference. Oh, and next chapter will be funky.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

90K 1.2K 30
β™‘Smg4 Harem x Sans Oc/Readerβ™‘ (NOT COMPLETED!) Hiroshi Tatsunori is a Nice and Kind-Hearted boy thats in College. Hiroshi and SMG4 have been best fri...
3.1K 157 12
πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ πš›πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš– πš”πš’πš πš“πšžπšœπš πšœπš‘πš˜πš πšœ πšžπš™ πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš˜πš› πšœπšπšŽπš™ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπšŠπšœπšπš•πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš‚πš–πšπŸΊ πš’πšœ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘...
7.5K 69 10
The week is going from bad to worse... Melony is fighting for her life, Crime Rates have risen up, and there's a Crazy Inkling on the loose!!! The se...
4.8K 46 26
The events after the Fleetway Arc, Fleetway returns but not alone, She used some DNA from your friends and now is destroying the city. Infinite and t...