π•Šπ•’π•—π•– & π•Šπ• π•¦π•Ÿπ•• (𝔸𝕝π•ͺ...

By carterradams

{TW: Mentions and contains homicide, suicide, rape, sexual harassment, gore, violence, etc} We call ourselve... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty-one

twenty-nine

492 37 22
By carterradams

{Two Days Later}

"You know we have to get up," Alycia whispered after pulling away from our kiss. A low sigh escapes my lips shaking my head and pulling the cover up over my head. A giggle escapes Alycia's lips as I feel her grab the blanket and pull it down off of my face. There I meet with Alycia's green eyes.

"Do we have too? I feel like we're just finally getting back to normal," I say looking back and forth between Alycia's eyes.

"Yeah, but you and I both know that if we don't get up then they're going to come looking," Alycia says and my eyes go wide.

"Jesus, you're right-" I pause and get a huge smile on my lips before leaning in and locking our lips. Both of us smile through the kiss but it's a quick one. When Alycia pulls away I just let my eyes follow her as she slides out from the bed and bends down grabbing her jeans. She swiftly slips them on and then begins looking around for her shirt. I bite my lip and glance to the bookshelf. Carefully I reach over the bed and grab it, doing a soft whistle catching the girl's attention. She stops looking and looks to me, a smile rising to her lips walking over as I held up her shirt.

"How'd it get there?" She asks.

"Well we were pretty heated last night," I smirk, as she takes it saying nothing. The smile on her lips though getting wider. A small soft chuckle escapes my lips as she slips her shirt on. Silence stays between us as I sit up in the bed and place my hands down on the mattress, my eyes remaining on the girl as she slips her shoes on. After that she begins heading to the door. "Hey Alycia!"

"Hm?" She hums stopping in her tracks at the door, turning around a bit.

A smile crawling back to my lips. "I'm really glad you decided to stay."

Alycia's lips curve into a smile as she nods. "Me too-" She pauses and reaches out for the door turning it and opening the door. "Now go see Ducky so she can look at that burn."

"Yes ma'am," I say, both of us giving one another one last smile before the girl exits the room and making a left turn. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip and toss the cover off of me then swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I reach over wincing a bit grabbing my sweats and slipping them on. I stand up, to my feet and completely slide them on now looking for my own shirt.

My eyes dart around, not noticing the small smile that spreads to my lips thinking back to two nights ago, after we stopped Daisy.

The car comes to a stop causing Alycia to lean up off of me. I tear my eyes from the front window and over to my right seeing Alycia looking out the window.

"Wait, what are we doing here?" Alycia questions, quickly turning her head and locking our eyes.

"You need to go home Alycia. Get back to your life," I say, gently, a small smile on my lips. Alycia's eyes go wide then her brows squint shaking her head.

"What? No. I'm not getting out," Alycia responds shaking her head even more as her eyes flick back and forth between my eyes. I bite my lip and tear my eyes from her looking up to Billy who sits in the driver seat and to Rovvie in the passenger seat.

"Can you guys give us a second?" I ask, both of them glancing back to us and nod their heads. Billy opens his door first, climbing out. Rovvie's a little hesitant but I can see him eyeing me out of the corner of his black eye. I nod my head and he nods back, turning away and opening up his door. He slowly climbs out. I knew he wasn't feeling the best, I don't think any of us were. But once he's out my attentions brought back to Alycia who's already looking to me.

"Alycia, you need to go on with your life," I say, softening my eyes. "There's no reason for you to be at the compound any more. The Deadpool's dead. You're safe."

"Yeah I'm safe. We all are but-"

"Alycia, please. You have fans and you have people out here that need you."

"Well I need you!" Alycia's voice raises and my eyes go wide a bit. I tilt my head and Alycia slouches a bit in her seat, keeping our eyes locked. "I need you. I want you."

"Alycia-"

"I know you love me. You said it before you left on this mission and I panicked. I panicked because-because I don't know why. But I didn't say it back and I should have. And I know I signed it but when I have the voice to say it, I should have said it."

"You don't have to say it. I know." My voice is low, looking at the girl. Her eyes soften and I glance down to my lap for a second. "Fine. The choice is yours... Stay here at your apartment and live your life away from the compound or-"

"I chose you and our family," Alycia says cutting my off. Her hands cup my face and pick my head up. There our eyes lock instantly. "I'll always choose you and them. And just because I do doesn't mean I can't still be me. I can still do acting and interviews and all of that."

I nod and reach my hand up as she drops her hands. I reach over and cup her cheek in my hand as she leans forward, our foreheads leaning on one another. Silence surrounds us and in the car.

"I love you," I whisper seeing a smile rising onto her lips.

"I love you," Alycia whispers back causing a smile to rise to my lips as I slowly move and lock our eyes lips.

I bite my lip as the elevator doors open and I see Ducky waiting aside her medical office. My smile stays and I walk over.

"Hey Ducky," I say walking past her and into the room. I go over and get onto the bed. Ducky comes in after me and gives me this questioning look with a smile on her face. "What?"

"Nothing," she says shaking her head. I tilt my head and squint my eyes as a slight chuckle escapes the girl's lips as she motions for my arm. I hold out my arm and feel her hands take a hold of it beginning to slowly unwrap the bandage.

"There's something. Did I do something?" I question looking away from her briefly and down to my arm revealing the burn mark I had from the explosion. It was bad but it wasn't that bad. It was healing, but slowly.

"Yeah, you and Alycia," Ducky says and I can hear the smirk on her lips causing my eyes to go wide.

"Did you guys-"

"Yep. We heard... A lot!" Ducky emphasizes causing me to shut my eyes and avoid eye contact. "Awe don't act so embarrassed. We're happy for you two."

"Yeah, yeah but it's still embarrassing..." I let my voice trail and shake my head feeling Ducky apply cream. Another chuckle escapes Ducky's lips and I bite my lip, watching her bandage the burn back up. A silence surrounds us as I slip my shirt off and turn in my seat so Ducky can look at my upper back. However that's when several knocks appear at the door.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt," Rovvie speaks, our eyes locking. "I know after an exciting night you don't want to really hear this-" I could feel my cheeks burn red at his words but I stay silent as he continued. "But you need to talk to her."

"Who?" I question and Rovvie stands up taller and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Daisy. You got to talk to her. So finish up here and I'll take you-"

"She's finished," Ducky says cutting Rovvie off. I glance over my shoulder to see Ducky putting on the bandage. I squint my eyes looking somewhat at the wound then at Ducky confused as hell, but shake my head and turn back around, slipping my shirt on quickly.

I hope down off of the bed and thank Ducky. She nods giving me a small smile but concern was in her eyes. Which that could mean a lot of different things coming from Ducky. I shoot her a reassuring smile before heading out the door with Rovvie.

The walk to the elevator and inside the elevator is pretty quiet. I knew he didn't want me talking to Daisy, but we all knew I had too. And out of everyone it had to be me even if she tried to kill me, she'll only talk to me apparently. According to Rae, Jax, Billy and Rovvie. Hell she won't even talk to Lily, her own sister. Then again Lily's already told me her sister's dead. The person in the cells isn't her sister. That struck me in a way I didn't know could but then again, I knew exactly how she felt in a way.

A low sigh escapes my lips as the elevator dings and the doors open. I walk out and feel Rovvie behind me before he gently grabs my wrist stopping me. I stop walking and spin around, locking our eyes.

"You don't have to do this," he says and I nod my head as he lets go of my wrist.

"But I do Rob," I say back to him shrugging my shoulders. "It'll be fine. She's in a cell. She can't get to me."

"Yeah not physically but I'm more concerned about her getting to you in other ways." There was concern in the man's voice and I only shook my head, reaching out my hand and placing it on Rovvie's arm.

"Rovvie, I got this. She doesn't have me wrapped around her finger like she did eight, nine months ago. I'll be okay, trust me." Rovvie nods his head up and down slowly and I nod back, pulling my hand off of his arm and turning on my heels, walking down the hall passing many cells before finally getting to the one Daisy's in, seeing her sat on the ground leaning up against the wall with her knees pulled up to her chest.

"Well, you're alive. I really thought I had killed you," Daisy said, tossing her head back and leaning it against the wall. I nod and lean against the wall outside across from the cell, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Gale couldn't do it neither can you," I respond shrugging causing a chuckle escape the girl's lips. "How is this funny?"

"This whole situation's funny Y/N. A year and a half ago we were just making this place and falling in love, but then again I don't think it was really love," Daisy said and I shook my head dropping it.

"You're trying aren't ya?"

"Trying what?"

"To get in my head."

"You sure I'm not already there? What you said back at my place tells me I am." Daisy smirks pushing herself up off of the floor and I shake my head.

"You were then I met Alycia. She changed everything."

"Everything? Hm, that's interesting because I remember once I was your everything."

I nod and clench my jaw as she walks towards me before stopping at the cage, crossing her own arms over her chest. Our eyes lock and I shake my head.

"She's my everything. She always has been and always will be," I say no hesitation at all.

"Ouch. That hurt," Daisy said and I shook my head.

"Did it?"

"Nah. But don't you think it's kind of odd?"

"What?" I ask and Daisy shrugs her shoulders rolling her eyes. I bite my lip but keep my eyes on her leaning up from the wall. "What's odd Daisy?"

"The fact that she's a celebrity and you idolize her. How can you be so sure that your feelings of her are true feelings or if they're just the thought of what you want of her?" Daisy questioned her face serious as I looked to her. Her question, her words beginning to sink in causing silence to fill the room. I look away from her but shake my head.

"They're real. I know they-"

"Do you really or are you just saying that to prove I'm not getting inside your head? I know you better than you think I do Y/N," Daisy cuts me off and I picked my head up, our eyes locking again.

"You're wrong. I know how I feel just because you know how to manipulate people, manipulated me for all those years doesn't mean you're going to do it now."

A laugh escapes the girl as she wraps her hands around the bars. "Y/N I already have. The look on your face when I asked if they were true feelings or not told me everything I needed. Especially the way your eyes settle on me now. You can't decipher whether or not your feelings for Alycia are genuine or not. I mean I get it. I don't think I'd be able to either."

"Daisy, shut up," I say rolling my eyes even though I was hanging onto every word.

"I mean she's a celebrity Y/N. She's in the public eye and has been for years. We were hooked on her, you more than I was and I can understand that you were 'in love', hence the quotations. But hate to break it to you it's not really love. You're in love with the idea of her and what you want her to be to you. These feelings aren't real Y/N. Your feelings for me though. Now those, those were real. I felt those."

"She loves me though and I love her-"

"Ah. You see she may love you but Y/N you're a fan. You're obsessed with this fantasy that you've always dreamed of. Shit like that doesn't happen. I mean think about it, really truly think about it-" Daisy pauses and I bite harsher on my lip tasting blood but not moving a muscle. "You always told me how you were going to meet Alycia. How you were going to love her and keep her safe. That you were going to get a house surrounded with a white picket fence and have a dog or two. Maybe kids. Then you got obsessed over her roles on her movies and tv shows. The 100, where she played Lexa. Fear The Walking Dead where she played Alicia Clarke. Any and every role she's been in, you wrote these fanfics that aren't real Y/N. None of its real! We're in a god damn building made to protect her! It's something you'd find on fucking wattpad! You're feelings aren't real! There's ideas and images you want to be real so you're making them!"

"SHUT UP!" I shout rushing towards the cell and throwing my arm. Daisy backs up away from the bars as I feel my arm hit the bars harshly hitting my burn. It hurts like hell causing me to back up and a yelp to escape my lips. A small chuckle begins to escape from Daisy as that chuckle gets louder and louder and slowly turns into laughter.

"Hey- What the hell is going on?" Rovvie questions walking over. I keep my eyes on Daisy as she throws her head back, still laughing. I clench my jaw and feel Rovvie place his hand on my back but I quickly shrug him off walking back up to the cell, glaring at Daisy.

"Is this what you want? Is this really what you want?" I shout causing the girl's laugh to calm down. "You like this? You were my friend Daisy. Someone I called home and for what? For you to become this person I barely even recognize! The only thing I believe is real right now is the Daisy I knew and loved is dead. And she died exactly how Gale told me."

"Oh that's pretty harsh. Gruesome story Gale and I came up with, but sure as hell did good didn't it?" A chuckle escapes her and anger fills me, all of it causing me to run at the cell door, going to open it when I feel arms wrap around my waist licking me up and away. Daisy rushes to the cell door wrapping her fingers around the bars, laughing.

"YES! Let all your emotions out Y/N! LET EVERYTHING OUT!" She shouts causing me to fight Rovvie who begins carrying me down the hall, my eyes on Daisy who's smiling through the bars. "I live in your head tent free Y/N! Always have and always will!"

Rovvie backs us into the elevator and the doors shut. My last sight was of Daisy's blue eyes and her wicked smile before the doors closed and Rovvie let go of me. I push him away and run my hands through my hair.

"I had every right to worry," Rovvie said and I glanced to him, locking our eyes. He nods and looks away as i crouched down, closing my eyes together tight.

_______
___
_______
A/N: This was suppose to be the last chapter but I got an idea half way through writing this, sooo more chapters!

Also, new story up now called 'Love & Medicine'. It is Alycia x you! (Also September 26th there will be a new story as well. A Halloween ish one with Alycia! :)

-C.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 437 30
Temporary cover, just a sketch because I needed at least something. ___ This story is covers manipulation, death, love, isolation, depression (subtle...
937 78 20
I didn't think I'd be on the run at 16, with two friends and murder on our trail. A bounty over my head, and a race against the clock. I found out t...
152K 4.9K 87
Gwen, desperate to feel something, kills someone. But she quickly learns that one kill is never enough. Can Gwen stop before she turns on her own fam...
144K 2.6K 77
CAROLINE MATISSE - - - Β»I'm trained to kill, not to loveΒ« I have killed many men in my life. ...