Kamala & Doug: A Dream Come T...

BแปŸi breeoc97

Kamala Harris has just become the first ever woman Vice President in a historic election. She thought that wo... Xem Thรชm

the day after the historic win
a brunch with the bidens
stress or something else?
denial turned into reality
the first glimpse
a christmas surprise
tender loving care
an inauguration gender reveal!
a sexy + romantic valentine's day
announcing the news to the world
cbs this morning interview
romantic date night
a special tattoo + friends visiting!
first ever mother's day
doug's sick day
a surprise beary baby shower!
is it time?
welcoming devi into the world
just the three of us
devi meets family via zoom!
heading home + devi meets his siblings!
biggest surprise EVER!
senate + house friends visiting!
more family visits!
the babies finally meet!
interview with joy reid
devi is one month old + heading to cali!
visiting shyamala'a grave
the dodgers and giants game!
doug's birthday
kamala's birthday
family cuddles in bed
meeting with the president of france!
devi's 1st thanksgiving
another big surprise
devi's first hanukkah
kennedy center honors
christmas eve party!
a christmas eve gender reveal
relaxing day at home
spending time with friends!
inaugural ball
visiting mama at work!
instagram pictures
a fun brunch with the clintons!
doug gets covid
formula shortage hits home
devi's 1st mother's day
ivy is here | birth announcement
planning the boys' birthday
kamala's weird pregnancy cravings!
devi meets ivy
a birthday surprise!
the macrons are in dc!
a cute morning at the white house
welcoming ivy
meeting grandpa (pt 1)
meeting grandpa (pt 2)

the game changing moment

925 21 13
BแปŸi breeoc97

*Kamala and Doug finally reveal to Joe and Jill that they are having a baby. How do you think they react and will Kamala's Vice President job be in jeopardy. Love • Bree ❤️*

January 17th, 2021

Doug and Kamala are meeting with Jill and Joe to discuss administration things and inauguration plans!

Kamala and Doug are now being driven around by Secret Service since the inauguration is just a few days away.

"How are you feeling, sweety?" Doug asks as he rubs Kamala's leg.

"I feel better than I have been! I'm a little anxious though!" Kamala says as she takes a deep breath and lays her head on Doug's shoulder.

"Me too. But I think everything is going to be fine." Doug says, kissing Kamala's cheek.

"I love you, Dougie." Kamala says as she smiles at Doug.

"I love you too, sweety." Doug says softly to Kamala.

Kamala and Doug have decided to tell Joe and Jill about the pregnancy. They are hoping Jill and Joe aren't disappointed or even upset.

Once there, Doug and Kamala get out of the van and walk into the building, holding each other's hands.

Doug and Kamala both walk over to a big room where Jill and Joe are sitting and waiting for them.

"Hello, Joe and Jill!" Doug and Kamala both say in unison to Jill and Joe who are siting together.

"Hi, Kamala! Hi, Doug!" Jill says as she gets up from sitting on Joe's lap.

"Hello! Welcome!" Joe says with a smirk on his face.

Just then, Kamala runs over to the bathroom to throw up and Doug frowns knowing Kamala still isn't 100% out of the throwing up stage of pregnancy.

"Oh my goodness! Is Kamala okay?" Jill asks Doug as she quickly walks over to him.

"She hasn't been feeling well lately. Do you mind checking on her since I can't go in the ladies room?" Doug asks Jill in a worried tone and Jill happily obliges wanting to help her two friends out.

"Of course, I can! You can sit with Joe while I check on her." Jill says and Doug walks over to sit across from Joe.

"Kamala hasn't been feeling the best lately. I can tell she is tired and just doesn't feel good. I have been worried about her." Joe says to Doug, confining in him on his worry.

"I have been worried about her myself but she has went to the doctors and they said she should be feeling better soon." Doug says to Joe, trying to be vague and not spill too much information.

Doug doesn't want to spill the pregnancy news to Joe without Kamala's consent or without her being with him. Doug doesn't want Joe to think Kamala isn't trustworthy or hides things from him. A President and Vice President bond is extremely important and Doug doesn't want to ruin that. Doug also doesn't want to ruin the working relationship and friendship between Joe and Kamala.

Luckily, Kamala didn't throw up too much and she is already flushed the toilet and is trying to clean herself up. Kamala then realizes she didn't bring her mouth wash and panics because now she has a nasty taste in her mouth.

Kamala is really hoping that she doesn't need to throw up anymore today because she doesn't want it to look suspicious to Jill and Joe. Kamala sits down on the closed toilet and begins to cry, feeling overwhelmed and scared about her upcoming Vice President job.

Kamala has also thought about possibly telling Joe to find a new Vice President because she is afraid she won't be able to do her job and be pregnant and then be a high profile working mom. Kamala sits down on the toilet seat and she begins to cry, with her pregnancy emotions being high right now.

Kamala always planned on telling Joe and Jill about her pregnancy, she just didn't know how to. Kamala and Doug are very close friends with Joe and Jill, however, they are also co-workers and not just any type of co-workers, they will be running the United States together as a team.

Kamala feels like she is already a bad Vice President because she has been super tired and not really focused on meetings and other tasks.

Jill walks over to the bathroom and knocks on the door a few times, starling Kamala a little.

"Hey Kamala, it's me. Doug wanted me to check on you. Can I come in?" Jill says to Kamala through the bathroom door.

"Y-yeah! Y-you can come in!" Kamala says to Jill, worried shout Jill seeing her like this.

Jill walks into the bathroom and sees Kamala crying on the toilet and she quickly walks over, bending down to Kamala's level and rubs her shoulders, doing her best to calm her friend down.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. It's okay. Are you okay?" Jill asks Kamala's softly.

"Y-y-yeah. I'm alright. I'm sorry I got sick." Kamala says as she sniffles and tries to fix her makeup.

"It's okay! No need to apologize for that! We are all worried about you! What's wrong? Is something bothering you or going on?" Jill asks Kamala as she helps Kamala wipe off her face with a cold paper towel, being motherly and also a great friend.

"I t-t-think Joe needs to pick someone else as Vice President. I'm already doing a horrible job and I'm not even sworn into office yet." Kamala says as she cries and Jill comforts her with a big hug.

"Why do you think that, Kamala? You are a wonderful Vice President and we all can't wait for you to be sworn in with us! Joe loves working with you and you are doing an incredible job! Joe and I are so proud of you!" Jill says, confused on why Kamala is thinking like this, Kamala wasn't thinking like this back in August when Joe picked her to be his Vice President.

"I-I-I'm afraid to tell you. I don't want you or Joe to be upset about this." Kamala says as she sniffles looks down to the ground.

Jill carefully lifts up Kamala's chin so Kamala is looking at her in the eyes. Jill wants to make sure Kamala is looking at her when she says this.

"You can talk to me and tell me about anything and everything. I am your partner in this upcoming administration and I am also your friend. You can trust me. I promise." Jill says to Kamala, looking Kamala's brown eyes and Kamala instantly calms down and relaxes some. 

Jill has always been the motherly type and she is always helping someone when they need it and she is always there to listen and to help with any problem.

"I just don't think I can be Vice President. I don't think I can do the job like Joe needs me to do because other things that will be happen." Kamala says to Jill.

"What do you mean, Kamala? What's going on?" Jill asks Kamala softly, as she begins to worry a little about her friend.

"Jill, I'm p-p-pregnant. I found out a few days before Christmas. This is why I have been so tired, been late to meetings, feeling sick and throwing up. This wasn't planned at all and I didn't even think I could even have a baby but here I am." Kamala says rambling on, because of her being nervous about Jill's reaction.

Jill's frown and worried look on her face turns into a humungous big smile and she cheers loudly, causing Kamala to stop rambling and actually smile back.

"Oh my goodness! This is such beautiful news, Kamala! Congratulations to you and Doug!" Jill says as she squeezes Kamala in a big hug, causing Kamala  to feel so much relief.

Kamala feels like the weight of the world is off of her and she can finally relax.

"Aww, thank you. I have been worried sick about you and Joe's reactions to this. I was afraid that it will effect everything we all have worked on thus far and for the future." Kamala says to Jill and Jill smiles.

"It won't ruin a thing, Kamala! I promise you that! This baby will be such an added joy! We will welcome this baby with open arms into our whole Biden administration family!" Jill says with lots excitement to Kamala, making Kamala chuckle and smile.

"Aww, I'm so glad about that." Kamala says as she takes a deep breath of relief.

"How far along are you? You are glowing!"Jill asks Kamala curiously, wanting to know everything she can!

"Thank you! I'll be twelve weeks next week so I'm almost done with my first trimester." Kamala says as Jill cheers.

"Aw! That's so exciting!" Jill says with a cheeky grin.

"I am just worried about the press talking about me being pregnant and about me "not doing my job right" and all of the million other things they will say." Kamala says to Jill.

"Screw them! Don't worry about them because they aren't you or your family. So many Americans and people all around the world are going to be so excited for you and Doug when you guys choose to announce this news! Of course there will be some people who will think you can't be Vice President and a mom, but you can be! You will be making even more history! So many First Ladies and Second Ladies have been moms and nobody says a peep! Millions of moms work in this country and millions of pregnant people work too! Being pregnant doesn't mean you can't work and follow your dreams. I went to college for my masters degree while I was pregnant with Ashley. You got this! Joe, myself and our whole team will help you throughout your pregnancy and make sure you and the baby are healthy throughout everything. Once you are over your first trimester you will feel a lot better and will be able to work and do a lot more." Jill says to Kamala, making Kamala smile and feel so much better.

"Oh, I feel a lot better then I have been. I was so sick around Christmas, that's why I even took a pregnancy test in the first place." Kamala says as she chuckles.

"Oh, Joe is going to be so excited! He loves babies and he will definitely spoil you and Doug's baby rotten! Me too! Joe actually has been really worried about you since you haven't been feeling well. But now we know why! You and Doug are having a baby!" Jill says with excitement.

"Yeah, I am sick as a dog some days. It has gotten a lot better, thank goodness. Doug has been so amazing throughout this and he is so excited to have a baby with me. His face lights up everytime we listen to the baby's heart beat at home." Kamala says as she fixes her messed up makeup while Jill stands and watches.

"Aww! That is so sweet! Joe was great with me during my pregnancy too. My labor, not so much, but he tried his best!" Jill says to Kamala and Kamala laughs loudly.

"I hope Doug is great with me during my labor!" Kamala as she finishes up fixing her makeup.

"I think Doug is going to be a wonderful labor coach with you!" Jill says with a big grin.

"Thank you for listening, Jill. I really appreciate it. I was very anxious about today." Kamala says and Jill smiles at Kamala.

"You're welcome! I am here for you no matter what, Kamala! I mean that! And if you ever need help through out your pregnancy or anything baby related, call me!" Jill says as Kamala chuckles and smiles.

"Oh I will!" Kamala says as she hugs Jill and Jill hugs her back.

Kamala and Jill both leave the bathroom and they walk over to where Doug and Joe are sitting. Doug and Joe are having a coffee and they are talking about football and basketball.

Kamala and Jill giggle as they walk into the room that Doug and Joe are sitting in, waiting for their wives to turn.

"So when the baby comes...." Jill says to Kamala as Joe interrupts the conversation.

"A baby? What baby?" Joe asks out loud, confused on what Jill meant by baby.

Doug's cheeks turn a bright red as he smiles at Kamala and Jill. Doug realizes Kamala must have told Jill the news in the bathroom and he smiles at both women happily.

Jill then realizes she spilled the beans by accident and she playfully covers her mouth.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh my gosh! I'm sorry Kamala! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I swear!" Jill says as she feels extremely embarrassed and she is worried that Kamala will be upset and Kamala's laughs and smiles at Jill.

"Aww, Jill! It's okay! Somebody had to say it! I'm glad you did actually because I have been too nervous and anxious to say it!" Kamala says as she continues to laugh and smiles at Jill.

"What baby? I never got an answer, ladies." Joe says as playfully he smiles at Jill and Kamala.

"Joe, I'm pregnant. Doug and I are having a baby!" Kamala says proudly to Joe.

"Surprise!" Doug says as he holds his hands up playfully and smiles.

"What? Oh my goodness! What incredible news! Congratulations!" Joe says as he hugs Kamala tightly and smiles at her, seeing the glow on Kamala's face.

"Congratulations to you as well, Doug! Oh and that's why you didn't really wanna say something to me earlier! Makes sense!" Joe says as he chuckles and hugs Doug.

"I didn't want to say without Kamala being there!" Doug says as he chuckles.

"I spilled the beans to Jill!" Kamala says as she smiles at Doug and Doug smiles back.

"I knew you would tell her!" Doug says as he chuckles and Kamala smiles.

"I am so excited!" Jill says as she cheers and hugs Doug tightly.

"How far along are you?" Joe asks Kamala with a smile.

"Almost twelve weeks. And I don't wanna announce the pregnancy until at least few weeks after the inauguration. This is your big and special day and I don't wanna overshadow it with me being pregnant." Kamala says to Joe.

"This is your big and special day as well, Kamala. I want you to remember that. And I respect your decision, 100%. Whenever you and Doug want to announce this pregnancy, Jill and I will be your cheerleaders!" Joe says, making Kamala smile.

"We will be here for you and Doug no matter what!" Jill says with a humungous grin.

"And we will make sure your work schedule is easy, smooth and not too jammed packed for you so you don't get too stressed out or too tired." Joe says, wanting Kamala to know every thing will be okay.

"Well, being Vice President is going to be stressful at times. And I got to work a lot of hours and travel. That's what Vice Presidents do." Kamala says and Joe stops her rambling.

"You and your baby being happy and healthy is more important than long meetings, traveling and other things. Jill, myself, Doug and others in our administration can travel. You can travel sometimes too but you need to stay in Washington DC just in case you need to go to the hospital or anything." Joe says making Kamala feel confident about her upcoming job.

"Jill and Joe, here is a picture of our baby! This one is from the other day." Doug says proudly, pulling an ultrasound picture out of his jacket.

"You always carry the baby's pictures around don't you? Such a proud Daddy." Kamala says as she watches Jill and Joe look at the ultrasound picture of Baby Emhoff.

"Look at that precious little baby! So so sweet!" Jill says as she smiles ear to ear at the baby ultrasound picture.

"It actually looks like a baby now!" Kamala says as she sits down next to Doug and Doug wraps his arm around her back.

Joe rubs Kamala's small baby bump she has, it doesn't really look like one but Joe knows a baby is in there.

"Can you feel the baby yet?" Joe asks making Doug and Kamala chuckle.

"She is too early for that Joe!" Jill says as have chuckles.

"Not yet! The doctor said in a few weeks I will." Kamala says as she smiles at Joe's excitement:

"Oh, that's exciting when you feel the baby! It's the best part of pregnancy." Jill says with a smile.

"Jill and Joe, Kamala and I would love for both of you to be out baby's "surrogate" grandparents. Since we probably won't see my parents often due to work and this pandemic still going on and Kamala's mother has passed, we would love for you guys to be our baby's grandparents." Doug says with a cheeky smile at Jill and Joe.

Jill and Joe both smile at each other and Jill tears up at this thoughtful and sweet request.

"You can always say no and we won't be mad! But Doug and I love you guys like family and we want you two to be a big part of our baby's life." Kamala says to joe and Jill.

"Of course we will! I would love to be your baby's Pop!" Joe says as he hugs Kamala and then Doug.

Jill smiles and hugs Kamala and Doug tightly.

"Absolutely! And I'll be Nana Jill or just Nana! This is such an honor honestly. I know how deeply you miss you mother Kamala. I promise to be like a surrogate mother to you throughout this whole thing and be your baby's Nana." Jill says as Kamala smiles and Kamala hugs Jill tightly.

"I really appreciate it, Jill. I truly believe my mom sent this baby to Doug and I." Kamala says and Doug nods with a smile.

"She sure did! She knew you would be an incredible mother and she is very proud of you." Joe says and Kamala smiles, tearing up a little.

"You guys are going to be make me cry!" Kamala says causing Doug, Jill and Joe all giggle and smile.

Kamala, Doug, Jill and Joe all happily talk about the baby some more and inauguration plans as well!

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

49.6K 1K 110
Y/N is Alexander, a prominent democrat army lieutenant who's been in Military for 6 years was hired as a personal security guard to protect Madam Vi...
9.1K 152 29
"๐™’๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ" ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ "๐˜ผ๐™ฌ๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ฟ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
104K 1.2K 18
revising + writing more CURRENTLY updates will be spontaneous anyways hi im medicated now and i am SO normal about Eddsworld.
15K 454 36
Joe Biden and Jill Biden are on top of the world, they are the President and First Lady of the United States after the biggest election of a lifetime...