Kamala & Doug: A Dream Come T...

Da breeoc97

Kamala Harris has just become the first ever woman Vice President in a historic election. She thought that wo... Altro

the day after the historic win
a brunch with the bidens
stress or something else?
denial turned into reality
the first glimpse
tender loving care
the game changing moment
an inauguration gender reveal!
a sexy + romantic valentine's day
announcing the news to the world
cbs this morning interview
romantic date night
a special tattoo + friends visiting!
first ever mother's day
doug's sick day
a surprise beary baby shower!
is it time?
welcoming devi into the world
just the three of us
devi meets family via zoom!
heading home + devi meets his siblings!
biggest surprise EVER!
senate + house friends visiting!
more family visits!
the babies finally meet!
interview with joy reid
devi is one month old + heading to cali!
visiting shyamala'a grave
the dodgers and giants game!
doug's birthday
kamala's birthday
family cuddles in bed
meeting with the president of france!
devi's 1st thanksgiving
another big surprise
devi's first hanukkah
kennedy center honors
christmas eve party!
a christmas eve gender reveal
relaxing day at home
spending time with friends!
inaugural ball
visiting mama at work!
instagram pictures
a fun brunch with the clintons!
doug gets covid
formula shortage hits home
devi's 1st mother's day
ivy is here | birth announcement
planning the boys' birthday
kamala's weird pregnancy cravings!
devi meets ivy
a birthday surprise!
the macrons are in dc!
a cute morning at the white house
welcoming ivy
meeting grandpa (pt 1)
meeting grandpa (pt 2)

a christmas surprise

1.1K 25 6
Da breeoc97

*Kamala, Doug, Cole and Ella all celebrate Christmas together as a family. Enjoy! Love • Bree 🎄*

December 25th, 2020

Today is Christmas Day in the Harris-Emhoff household!

Kamala and Doug weren't able to fly to California where their families live due to their busy schedules with the inauguration coming up in a few weeks.

However, Doug's two children Cole and Ella were able to fly in to Washington DC to celebrate Christmas with them and also spend a few days together as a family!

Christmas morning has been a pretty relaxing one so far for the four of them!

Kamala, Doug, Cole and Ella all got up and out of bed by eight o' clock, ate breakfast and they just finished opening up presents.

Cole and Ella are both sitting on the floor cleaning up their messes they made while opening presents, while Kamala and Doug are cuddling on the couch.

"Thank you so much for everything, Momala and Dad! I love everything!" Ella says with a cheeky smile, hugging Kamala and her dad.

"Thank you, Dad and Momala!" Cole says as he also hugs Kamala and his dad.

"You're welcome! Kamala and I are both so happy you two were able to fly to visit with us. We have missed you guys!" Doug says as he wraps his arm around Kamala.

Kamala lays her head on Doug's shoulder already wanting to take a nap. Pregnancy is really tiring especially the first trimester.

"We really have missed you guys! It has been a wild few months! We survived a crazy president election, won it and we are also surviving in a pandemic!" Kamala says as she smiles at Doug and Doug smiles back at her before kissing her forehead.

"It sure has been! I can't wait for 2020 to be over!" Ella says, making Cole, Kamala and Doug all laugh loudly.

"2020 has been an absolute mess. 2021 is going to be a lot better with you in office, Momala." Cole says, making Kamala blush and smile at him.

"Aww, thank you Cole. Hopefully soon everyone can get their Covid vaccines like your dad and I have and this pandemic can finally end. 2021 is going to be an interesting and exciting year for all of us." Kamala says to Cole as she looks at Doug and winks, causing Doug to smile ear to ear.

"Oh guys, Kamala and I have one more Christmas present for you both! Let me go get it!" Doug says as he leaves the living room and goes into the master bedroom where the special presents for Cole and Ella are!

"What is it! I hope it isn't nothing crazy!" Cole says as he fixes his hair that was a little messed up.

"Watch it be one of those boxes with nothing in it!" Ella says causing Kamala to chuckle.

"It's something unexpected let's just say that. But it's a good thing that is happening." Kamala says as she smiles at Doug coming in with two envelopes.

"Ella, this one is for you! And Cole, this one is for you!" Doug says handing the envelopes to Ella and then Cole.

Cole playfully shakes his envelope, wondering what's inside while Ella tries to see if she can see what's inside without opening it with fail.

"You two have to open it up and see what it is!" Kamala says as she giggles and Doug smiles.

Cole and Ella carefully open up their envelopes and they pull out what they think is a picture.

Ella turns her picture around first and examines it, trying to figure out what the picture even is. To her it looks like something that's old timey. She then reads the caption that was written on the picture.

Ella gasps loudly and tries to figure out what this message is implying exactly. She didn't want to jump to conclusions and be wrong.

Cole sees his little sister's strong reaction and turns his picture around and reads what the caption says on his.

Ella's jaw drops on the floor as she tries to make sense of this picture and then it finally hits her.

"MOMALA! AR-R-RE Y-Y-YOU PREGNANT?" Ella asks Kamala and Kamala happily nods as she rubs her still flat looking stomach.

Doug then also rubs Kamala's belly, already feeling a connection to the unborn child.

"Mhm! Your dad and I are having a baby!" Kamala says with the biggest and proudest smile on her face.

"Eww! You two have sex still? Gross! And I thought your parts didn't work anymore dad?" Cole asks playfully making Ella, Kamala and Doug bust out laughing.

"Just because I'm older doesn't mean my parts still don't work!" Doug says playfully to his son.

"OH MY GOD! Really? This isn't a prank or something is it?" Ella asks Kamala and Doug making sure this isn't some mean prank.

"No, it isn't a prank! Kamala is pregnant!" Doug says proudly to Ella and Cole.

"Can't you tell I haven't been feeling well?" Kamala asks Ella playfully.

"I just figured you were tired from campaigning and being Vice President elect! But now that I think about it, you have lots of pregnancy symptoms!" Ella says as she cheers and hugs Kamala.

"Does anybody else know this yet?" Cole asks Kamala and Doug.

"Not yet! Kamala and I wanted to tell you guys first because you are the baby's siblings. We didn't want you two finding out through someone else." Doug explains to Cole and Ella and Kamala nods in agreement.

"We aren't doing that half siblings nonsense either. You guys are all siblings. You two will just be really older siblings than the baby that's all!" Kamala says making Cole and Ella laugh and smile.

"I bet it's a boy! That would be soooo cute! Baby boys have the cutest clothes." Ella says as she continues to look at the ultrasound picture.

"I bet it's a girl!" Cole says playfully to his little sister.

"I had to do a lot of blood work to do testing on the baby to make sure everything is okay and healthy and with that blood work we can find out the gender." Kamala says with a grin at Cole and Ella.

"Woah! That's soo cool they can do that!" Ella says excitedly.

"I know! That didn't exist with you two!" Doug says playfully to Cole and Ella.

"Congrats Momala and dad!" Cole says with a cheeky grin as he hugs Kamala and Doug.

"Yeah! Congratulations! We need to celebrate!" Ella says as she hugs Kamala again and then her dad.

Doug, Kamala, Cole and Ella celebrate the baby news for a little bit before Cole and Ella go out to spend some of their Christmas money.

While Cole and Ella are out, Kamala and Doug both decided to start calling their family members about the baby news!

Kamala and Doug first decide to FaceTime Kerstin before Cole and Ella accidentally tell her the news.

After a few rings, Kerstin appears on the screen!

"Hi, Doug and Kamala! Merry Christmas!" Kerstin says with a cheeky smile.

"Merry Christmas!" Kamala and Doug both say in unison to Kerstin.

"Where is Cole and Ella?" Kerstin asks Kamala and Doug.

"They went shopping to spend some of their Christmas money!" Kamala says with a cheeky grin at Kerstin.

"We are boring to be around I guess!" Doug says making both Kamala and Kerstin laugh loudly.

"Doug and I wanna show you something really fun! But you have to close your eyes!" Kamala says and Kerstin chuckles.

"Close my eyes? It's nothing scary is it?" Kerstin says as she gets a little scared and giggles.

"No no! I promise!" Kamala says and Doug nods.

Kerstin closes her eyes and Doug proudly holds the ultrasound pictures up to show Kerstin and Kamala smiles happily.

"Okay, Kerstin! Open your eyes!" Kamala says as she smiles at Doug and Doug smiles back at her.

Kerstin opens her eyes and gasps loudly at what she is seeing, causing Kamala and Doug to giggle and smile at her.

"OH MY GOSH! WAIT! WAIT! KAMALA! Are you.... pregnant?" Kerstin asks Kamala and Kamala proudly nods.

"Yes! I'm pregnant! I'm seven weeks along this week!" Kamala says as Doug smiles.

"AHHHHH! Oh my gosh! Congratulations!" Kerstin says as she cheers and gets excited.

"Thank you!" Kamala and Doug both say in unison to Kerstin.

"You know what's funny? I thought you were acting funny and weird during our Thanksgiving Zoom call but I figured it was because of everything going on! I didn't want to ask Doug and seem out of line." Kerstin says to Kamala and Doug.

"Well, we didn't know she was pregnant then! I thought she was, but Kamala didn't think she was!" Doug says playfully, making Kamala playfully roll her eyes and Kerstin laughs.

"We just found out a few days ago and Kamala just had her first appointment." Doug says as Kamala lays her head on Doug's shoulder.

"Oh, yeah! Thanksgiving, I was sooooo tired that day. I am exhausted all of the time still. Ask Doug, I could sleep all day if I could. And now the nausea has kicked in." Kamala says to Kerstin.

"I was the same way when I was pregnant! That's normal! And you are glowing! You too, Doug!" Kerstin says to Kamala and Doug.

"Thank you! I'm glad I look good because I don't feel the best!" Kamala says to Kerstin.

"Aw, thanks!" Doug says as he giggles at Kerstin.

"Doug and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be the baby's auntie? You are a big part of our family and we want you and this baby to have a special part of their life too." Kamala says as Kerstin begins to tear up.

Kerstin and Doug split amicably over ten years ago and since then, have raised Cole and Ella together and added Kamala into their family. The three of them have been a team raising Cole and Ella into adulthood.

"I would be so honored to be the baby's auntie! I would love that! Auntie K!" Kerstin says to
Kamala and Doug.

"Oh, that's a cute name! That's perfect!" Kamala says as she gets excited.

"Auntie K!" Doug says making Kerstin smile.

"I can't wait to spoil the baby rotten and be the fun aunt!" Kerstin says as she cheers.

"Oh you and my sister will fight for that title!" Kamala says as she and Kerstin both laugh.

Kamala, Doug and Kerstin all talk for a few more minutes until they end the call.

The next people Kamala and Doug decide to call is Kamala's niece Meena, Meena's husband Nikolas and their two girls Amara and Leela.

After a few rings, Nikolas and the girls answer the FaceTime call.

"Hello, Auntie and Uncle Doug! Amara! Leela! Look! Auntie and Uncle Doug are on the phone!" Nikolas says with a grin.

"AUNTIE! UNCLE DOUG!" Leela yells loudly a she jumps up and down happily.

"Hi, Auntie! Hi, Uncle Doug!" Amara says a she waves at Kamala and Doug.

"Hi, girls!" Doug says with a cheeky grin as he wraps his arm around Kamala.

"Hi, pretty girls! How was your Christmas?" Kamala asks Amara and Leela.

"GOOD!" Leela yells with a smile, making Doug giggle.

"Santa came to our house and left a lot of presents for me and Leela and Mama and Daddy!" Amara explains as Kamala and Doug listen in. 

"Yeah! Wots OF PWRESENTS!" Leela says as she claps her hands with excitement.

"Wow! That is so awesome! Santa left Uncle Doug and I some presents too!" Kamala says as she smiles at Doug and Doug smiles back, holding Kamala's hand.

"Hi, Auntie! Hi, Uncle Doug!" Meena says as she sits down next to Nikolas.

"Hello, Meena!" Doug says as he waves at Meena.

"Hi, Meena!" Kamala says with a big smile as Meena.

Kamala, Doug, Nikolas and Meena talk about a few things before Kamala and Doug do their big reveal.

"Kamala and I have something really exciting to show you guys!" Doug says as he winks at Kamala and Kamala blushes.

"Ooo! This is fun!" Nikolas says as Amara and Leela both sit on his lap.

"I cited! I cited!" Leela yells with excitement.

"I'm excited too!" Amara says as she giggles.

"Oh my gosh, what is it?" Meena asks as she smiles at her aunt and uncle.

Kamala and Doug then hold up an ultrasound picture, causing Nikolas to giggle and Meena to scream loudly.

Amara and Leela both look at the picture in confusion and get a little scared by Meena's screaming.

"WHAT! WHAT! NO, YOU AREN'T! NO, YOU AREN'T!" Meena yells as Doug and Kamala laugh loudly and smile.

"This is awesome! Congratulations Auntie and Uncle Doug!" Nikolas says as he laughs and smiles.

"Yes, I'm pregnant!" Kamala says happily.

"We are having a baby!" Doug says proudly as he rubs Kamala's stomach.

"NOOOOOO WAY! WHAT! Auntie! You know there's protection out there to use!" Meena yells as she gets excited and laughs.

"MEENA!" Kamala says loudly as Doug laughs loudly.

"Yes, way! And we are adults here! Kamala and I were just having so much fun after the win!" Doug says playfully as he giggles at Meena and Kamala playfully smacks his arm.

"Doug!" Kamala says as Doug giggles and kisses Kamala back.

"Oh my gosh, I think I know when this happened! I need to bleach my eyes and ears now! Anyway, how far along are you, Auntie?" Meena asks Kamala and Doug.

"Almost eight weeks. Eight weeks in a few days!" Kamala says and Doug smiles proudly.

"No wonder you are so tired! I'm so dumb for not putting it together! But I knew something was up with you!" Meena says with some sass, making Kamala giggle.

"I'm so tired and sooo sick! Nausea is literally every second of the day." Kamala says as Doug rubs her back.

"Aww! Well you look so cute! And I am so excited to spoil a baby!" Meena says, making Kamala and Doug smile.

"Amara! Leela! What is Uncle Doug showing us a picture of?" Nikolas asks the girls and they try to figure it out.

"It's a gummy bear!" Amara says with excitement.

"Yea! Gummy bear!" Leela says as she giggles.

Kamala and Doug awe at the girls adorable guesses and reactions!

"It's a baby! A baby is growing in Auntie's tummy!" Meena says to the girls and the girls smile and get excited because they know what a baby is.

"It's your baby cousin!" Nikolas says to the girls as he smiles at the girls.

"Where da baby?" Leela asks out loud, not understanding where exactly babies come from.

"The baby is growing in Auntie's tummy! Auntie's tummy is going to get bigger and look sooooo cute!" Meena says to Leena and Amara.

"When the baby coming out of Auntie's belly?" Amara asks Doug and Kamala.

"The baby is coming in August!" Doug says to Amara with a smile.

"August! That's a LONGGGGGG time from now!" Amara says with a little pout.

"It will come really really fast! I promise!" Kamala says and Doug nods in agreement.

"Are you excited for a new cousin?" Doug asks Amara and Leena.

"Yeah!" Amara says as she giggles and smiles.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Leena yells loudly.

"He or she is going to be soooo adorable!" Meena says with a cheeky grin.

Kamala, Doug, Leena, Amara, Meena and Nikolas all talk for a few more minutes until they end the call.

Kamala and Doug then call Kamala's sister Maya and her husband Tony.

Tony answers the phone and happily waves at Kamala and Doug.

"Hey, guys! Merry Christmas! Maya is coming, she had to get a drink." Tony says as he smiles.

"Merry Christmas, Tony!" Kamala and Doug both say in unison to Tony with smiles.

A few seconds later, Maya walks over to sit next to Tony.

"Merry Christmas, sister! Merry Christmas, Doug!" Maya says as she happily waves at Kamala and Doug.

"Merry Christmas, Maya!" Doug says as he wraps his arm around Kamala.

"Merry Christmas, sister!" Kamala says happily to Maya.

"How are you feeling? I know you haven't been feeling the best." Maya asks Kamala, worried about her big sister.

"I feel pretty good today! Thank you for asking!" Kamala says as she smiles at Doug.

"You're welcome! I don't want you sick!" Maya says as Kamala smiles at her worried little sister.

"I know and I appreciate it." Kamala say to Maya.

"Kamala and I wanna show you two something." Doug says to Maya and Tony as he looks at Kamala and Kamala nods with a grin.

"What is it?" Tony asks Kamala and Doug curiously.

"Ooo! What is it?" Maya says as she gets excited on what this could be.

Doug and Kamala then both happily hold up an ultrasound picture to show Tony and Maya.

Tony gets confused, unsure on what he is exactly looking at and he chuckles out of nervousness.

"What's that?" Tony asks Kamala and Doug as Maya figures it out and screams loudly.

"TONY! OH MY GOD! KAMALA AND DOUG ARE HAVING A BABY!" Maya yells as she jumps up and down in excitement.

"Oh wow! That's exciting! Congratulations!" Tony says as he claps his hands.

"DID YOU TWO PLAN THIS?" Maya asks loudly as Kamala and Doug both laugh.

"Hell no we didn't plan this!" Kamala yells playfully at her little sister as she laughs.

"Nope! Not planned at all! This has been an unexpected but exciting surprise for us." Doug says as he rubs Kamala's stomach again.

"Are you sure you two didn't plan this?" Maya asks making Kamala giggle again.

"Yes, I'm sure!" Kamala says as she holds Doug's hand.

"This is so exciting! I'm happy for y'all!" Tony says as he smiles.

"Thank you!" Doug and Kamala both say in unison.

"When did this happen, you two?" Maya asks playfully, not expecting an answer.

"After we left the victory speech in Delaware..." Doug says as Kamala stops him in his tracks before he reveals any more.

"Dougie! Stop!" Kamala as she gets embarrassed and blushes.

"NOT AN ELECTION WIN BABY! Oh my gosh!" Maya says as Tony busts out laughing.

"Oh my gosh, this is sooo embarrassing!" Kamala says as she hides her face and Doug laughs.

"I'm sure Joe and Jill had fun that night too!" Doug says as he giggles and Kamala hides her face some more.

"DOUGIE! I don't want to picture that!" Kamala yells playfully as Maya and Tony laugh.

"Yeah, but Jill isn't pregnant!" Maya says playfully to her brother-in-law.

"This is awesome news y'all!" Tony says with a big grin.

"Yes! I'm finally an Auntie! Yay! Congratulations!" Maya says as she gets excited.

"Thank you!" Kamala and Doug both say in unison to Maya.

Kamala, Doug, Maya and Tony continue to talk for a few more minutes before ending the call.

Kamala and Doug then call his parents, brother and sister telling all of them the exciting news.

Kamala and Doug's family members are so excited and happy for them, which makes Kamala and Doug even more excited about the pregnancy!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

15.7K 262 200
Kamala and Doug are a couple and only time will tell what happens Co-Written by @KamalalovezDoug
17.9K 363 19
When Jill Stevenson begins teaching her first class, she develops a close relationship with one of her students' fathers. That father happens to be w...
83.9K 1.2K 20
BOOK 1. He never expected to fall like this. She never expected to catch him. (Story based on if Dianne's lie about having a daughter was actua...
17.2K 247 20
Impregnating her without knowing, will love still be rekindled after knowing she hid their daughter from him?