Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

De WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... Mais

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 2- It Never Stops

14.7K 459 553
De WritersAuthentic

Harry's POV

Here I am on a cold Monday morning sitting on my bed staring out my window. It's the end of November which means I'm stuck in school until Christmas break. I never want to go to school. It not the work, lunch, or even the teachers, it's because everyday during class, lunch, or in the hallway at my locker I get bullied.

I beg my mom to let me stay home but she tells me unless I'm sick or extremely ill there is no reason I shouldn't go to school.

Speaking of health issues I have asthma and really bad anxiety. I always get really nervous in school when the popular kids pass by me and if I panic too much it turns into an asthma attack. I keep an inhaler in my pocket and 2 in my locker.

~

I walk away from my window and head to my bathroom so I can get ready for school. I turn on the shower and wait for the water to get warm. I strip off all my clothes and look at my self in the mirror. I had some healed cuts, some old cuts that will never go away, and of course new cut I had from yesterday thinking about why I hate myself so much.

Once the water is hot I step in and wash up. The water stings my cuts which makes me having to turn the water off. I wait a bit then I continue to cleanse myself.

I step out of the shower and wipe myself off. I wrap the towel around my waist and start to brush my teeth.

As I finish brushing my teeth I take a long glance at myself in the mirror. I'm think I a perfectly normal size, I'm tall, I have curly brown hair, and green eyes. I also have dimples but they hardly show, because I never smile, maybe only around my mum, stepdad, or my sister Gemma.

I look at the bruises from school and my self harm cuts. My mum asks me why do I come home with bruises on my face and I tell her it's nothing, that I had P.E and I fell a few times.

I dry my hair and walked out of the bathroom. I put on a white sweater, and blue jeans. I slip on my converses and make my way downstairs.

I come upon my mum and my stepdad Robin,"Good morning Harry!" Robin said as I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Morning." I mumbled.

My mum walks over to me with a plate of pancakes. She places them on the table and places a kiss on my forehead,"Good morning sweetie!"

"Morning mum, thanks for breakfast!" I try to say as cheery as I can.

"Your welcome!"

I take a bite out of the pancakes and watch the time."So I have to report to work early because I have a new coworker coming in today and she needs some extra training." My mum informs me and Robin.

"I have to leave in a couple minutes too! I have to get my extra paperwork done!" Robin says as he places his empty plate in the sink.

"Oh, well I guess that just leaves Harry here." Robin stated.

My mum smiles a me and hands me my book bag."You sure you don't want to ride the bus? It's 50 below today and I don't want you catching a cold!"

"Yes, I'm sure mom!"

She folds her arms and grabs her keys,"C'mon I'm driving you to school."

I can't argue with my mum so I just follow behind her and walk out of the house.

~

I jump out of my mum's car and walk straight inside. I grab a few books out of my locker, and make my way to my first period.

When I walked into science class I noticed that there was a new student. I really hope he's not another one of those bad boys that bullies me everyday.

Mr Higgins is my favorite teacher, he understands me, he assigns us easy projects, less homework than the other teachers, and has opened book tests.

I get my stuff settled then I hear the bell ring and all the students from the halls scatter into the classroom.

My partner David that usually sits next to me must be absent today because he's usually the last person that comes to class.

Mr Higgins shuts the door and begins to talk,"Good morning class!"

The class is quiet and he moves on since they didn't say anything back. He passes out our assignments for today and writes the instructions on the board,"Ok, today I want you to write all the different ecosystems and look them up in the text books. This is going to be due at the end of class, so no exceptions if you don't finish."

The class moans in distress and starts their work. The work was really easy for me of course.

I practically knew all of this stuff so I finish way before everyone else and flip it over on my desk.

I grab my book in my book bag and start to read since I had nothing else to do. The class is silent until the school bad boy walks in. His name is Zayn Malik. He has dark hair, hazel eyes, and he is half Pakistan.

He is really hot, but he is the one that bullies me everyday at school with his crew. He's a senior which is good news, because that means that him and his friends will be gone next year, and I will finally be able to go through a whole school year without getting harmed.

"So where do I sit Mr....ugh-what's your name again? I got wasted badly yesterday, and I can't remember even anything or concentrate!" Zayn said to Mr Higgins.

Mr Higgins gets frustrated and moves his seat next to the new kid,"Oh yeah I forgot! We have a new student today class! This is Louis Tomlinson! He has just moved here from Doncaster!"

I look around and see the girls start whispering and gasping about how hot he was. Louis had brown hair, cheek bones and dashing blue eyes. Him and Zayn start to talking which I fear of because it means a new member added to his crew.

I continue to read my book until something hits my head. I pick the balled up piece of paper and read it.

Hey weirdo!!! I'll see you in the hallway!!!

I closed the note and turned my attention to, Zayn. He looks at me with a smirk and pulls out his phone.

I gulped and prepared myself for what's getting ready to happen.

~

When the bell rings I quickly gather my books and walk towards the door. As I get closer to the door Mr Higgins calls me to his desk.

"Harry could you show Louis to his next class please?" Mr Higgins asks.

I nodded and took a look at his schedule. I had to take him to gym class which is actually my next class.

We both walk out the door and two of Zayn's friends, Niall and Liam laugh at me as I passed by. Saying that I was going to get it later and that I was lonely and had no friends, which was actually true, but they didn't have to remind me of something I obviously knew already...

I ignored them and continued to walk. I turn around, surprised to see Louis already flirting with a few girls and guys, asking him if he was going to try out for any of sport the sports teams.

I keep walking and I hear him yelling,"Hey wait up!"

I wait for him and check my watch,"So what's your name?" He asks.

"Harry." I said shyly while looking down at my shoes.

"Nice to meet you Harry! So why were those dudes laughing at you back there?" He asks.

"I rather not talk about it. It's kind of personal."

"Oh..."

We stopped the conversation and awkwardly walked to gym class.

~

Louis' POV

I walked to lunch and a couple of boys sitting with Zayn playing around with their food, throwing it at each other, and throwing it at people. I walk past their table but is finally stopped by a blonde hair boy.

"Hey Tomlinson sit with us!"

"Yeah, we need to talk about how good you were at football today!" A red haired boy says.

"C'mon sit down Tommo." Zayn says
which I am surprised he already has a nickname for me.

I really don't want to sit with them but since they asked I just decided to sit down.

"So Tommo welcome to our crew. This is Niall, Liam, and Ed."

"We need you in our group. You have skill and strength just what we needed. You thinking about joining the football team?" Liam asks as he puts his feet on top of the lunch table.

"Umm... I was thinking about it. I used to play for Doncaster."

"OH YEAH!!! We need you on our team!" Niall screams.

I smiled and begin to speak."Ok, I will tryout."

They smiled and Ed speaks up,"We are gonna be undefeated!"

"Yeah bro!" Zayn said as he threw some pieces of bread at some random student.

I laughed and I looked around the cafeteria. I saw different groups sitting with each other, like the cheerleaders, and the drama club, the smart kids, and some normal kids. I continue to look around then I see Harry sitting at a lunch table by himself playing around with his food.

I stared at him and turn my head to Liam who is taking a bite out of his pizza."Hey Liam, does Harry always eats alone?"

He pauses and puts his pizza on his tray. He looks at Harry and smiles weakly then looks down now focusing on his leather jacket,"Yeah, he does."

"Why doesn't he sit with anyone?" I asked.

"Because he's kinda shy, and he's quite a nerd."

"We'll have you ever spoken to him?"

Liam just looks down sadly at his plate and plays with his food,"Yeah. We actually used to be friends."

"Why aren't you friends anymore?"

"I really don't want to talk about it. I'll tell you later. What about I'll come over to your house?" He suggested.

"I don't know? We still have a lot of unpacking to do and..."

"Don't worry! I won't do anything bad! I'm usually the good one of the group. I will only be over for a couple of minutes! Plus maybe I can help you unpack."

I sighed and looked at him,"Fine, I'll see you at 5."

He smiled and patted me on the back,"That a boy!"

I gave him a reassuring smile and looked back at Harry who now had his food pushed to the side, which I'm guessing was working on his homework.

I looked at the boys,"I'll be right back."

Zayn looks up and speaks."Whatever."

I get up from the table and make my way over to the other side of the cafeteria where Harry's sitting.

Once I'm there I pull out my chair and sit down next to him. He looks away from his papers and stares at me.

"Hey Harry!"

He starts to rub his arm and continues with his homework,"Umm...hi." He says quietly.

"What are you working on?" I asked.

"My math homework."

"Oh, I'm not really a math person!" I said. But obviously he is not listening. It really looks like there's something on his mind. So I place my hand on his shoulder."Are you ok?"

He bites his bottom lip,"Umm...yeah...I'm fine."

"Ok."

He looks at Zayn's table and turns away. Zayn stands up from the table,"Hey Tommo get your ass over here, so you can meet someone!"

I nodded my head and look at Harry,"I have to go now, but I'll see you in science class tomorrow morning."

"Ok. Bye." He said as he put his notebook inside of his book bag.

"Bye!" I said before I stand up and walk away.

Once I get to Zayn's table I see three girls at the end of the table. They were both pretty and looked athletic. One of the girls were sitting on Zayn's lap, while the other two girl was sitting on the table talking to Ed, Niall, and Liam.

"Louis this is Perrie my girlfriend, this is Sophia Liam's girlfriend, and this is Eleanor." Zayn informs me.

"Hey!" They all says and I return with a smile. I watch Eleanor just sitting on the table with her legs crossed looking like some kind of goddess.

I walked over to her and stood in front of her."Hey!"

She smiles and moves her hair out of her face,"Hey! I see that your new here, do you like it so far?"

"Yeah, it quite...interesting!" I said as I sat next to the her on the table.

"So are you dating anyone?" I asked.

"No....I'm single. What about you?"

I smiled,"Nope. I'm not dating anyone either."

"We should hangout sometime, like after school!" She said.

"Yeah, we should!"

She stands up and grabs my hand,"That would be great! So I guess I'll see you tomorrow and we can get to know each other!?"

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow!"

She nodded and let go of my hand and Sophia and Perrie stood beside her,"See you later Louis!"

"Bye Eleanor!" And with that she walked away with Perrie and Sophia.

I smiled and turned around seeing Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Ed staring at me with smirks on their faces,"What!?"

"Nothing, nothing! Let's just get to class, or...skip!" Niall said.

"I'm skipping history today in, Mr Harrison's class. He's just gonna send me to detention again so it doesn't matter."Zayn said.

"So I guess it's final we're all skipping class today." Ed said standing up.

"You coming Louis?" Niall asked.

"No I'm staying in class, you guys go on ahead."

"Yeah, I'm going to class today too."Liam said grabbing his stuff.

They nodded, said goodbye and walk off. And me and Liam walk to class.

~

Harry's POV

I quickly pack my books and put them in my book bag. I rushed through the hallways and ran. When turn the corner I came upon Zayn.

"Hey Harry. You came just in time."

I just stand there and start to back up until two guys block me path. Niall Horan and Ed Sheeran. Two guys part of Zayn's crew.

"Where you going, Styles?" Niall asks.

"Why do you keep doing this to me!? I never even done anything to you!"

"You're a nerd, and your weird!" Ed says.

"But, still? Who cares if I'm different? That goes for everyone!"

"Blah, blah! Who cares! Now let's get started!" Zayn said as he yanked my arm and pushed me into the men's bathroom.

He pushes me against the wall and punches my stomach. I moan in pain and he slaps my face which cause me to fall on the floor and whimper.

"Aww, Styles can't take it...well to bad!" Zayn says as he kicks me constantly and I start to cry. All I hear is Zayn, Niall and Ed laughing. Then the door opens and Liam walks in.

"The teachers are leaving school and coming down this hallway!" Liam warns them.

"Shit!" Zayn mumbles out.

"Lets go!" Ed says before he runs out of the bathroom with Niall right behind him.

"See you tomorrow loser!" Zayn says before he kicks me one last time in my stomach and I immediately start to cough, slowly losing my breath.

I reached over the best I could and grabbed my inhaler out of my backpack. I lean up against the wall and take a puff. I just sit there in excruciating pain. I finally look up and see, Liam just standing there staring right at me with sad eyes.

He had tears in his eyes then he walks out of the bathroom leaving me alone.

I stand up slowly and clutch my stomach. I start crying even more then suddenly run to the toilet to throw up.

Once I'm done I pick up my things. I look at myself in the mirror and see that my face is red and I have a large bruise right on my right cheek. I don't know how I am going to explain this to my mum.

I make my way out of the men's restroom slowly and make my way out of the school, I sit down on the side walk for a while because I'm starting to feel nauseous.

After about 5 minutes of resting, I get up and walk home in the cold November air alone in pain.

Hoping this will all be over soon.

___________________________
So this was chapter 2! What do you think? 5 votes and I will update chapter 3!

Thanks for reading!!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
343K 8.4K 41
Suka Mayato- she's beautiful, athletic, and talented. But one problem, she's barely 140cm tall.... and she's quite angry about it... Although all the...
3K 1.6K 20
Wala ng mahihiling si Jin mula ng dumating sa buhay nya si Amber pero paano kung bawiin ulit sa kanya ang babaeng mahal nya? Handa na nga bang isarad...