Must Confess ( Yizhan Ff) (ON...

By yizhanlover03_jithz

" He loves me" . " I love you " . " you love her " . " I love you too " . " confess before it's too late" ... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Character Introduction Part 1
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 08

904 91 27
By yizhanlover03_jithz

(the chapter is not edited)

Zhan pov

I came out to the garden, I don't know why I felt like not saying inside, the garden view was beautifully filled with grasses and white flowers which blooms in the night along with a pleasant smell. The garden was expanded in a large area where a ending cannot been seeing.

There was a pond near, I went towards there. It looked like the shadow of the moon was painted on  the pond. so mesmerizing.

The events that happened these few days were disturbing but joyful at the same time. Finally, I met aunty lee she was a second mother to me. And I finally brought the topic about yibo and me being childhood friends. Do he remember me now?

And another thing how the hell I'm going to explain about this all to my freinds. Uhh too much to think about.

I stared at the night view.

I didn't know but 30 minutes passed just like that. I decided to go back in again.

I turned but my one foot got slipped, causing me to fall back but instead of failing on the ground my back came to contact with something hard.

I turned.

Yibo..!?
.
.
.
.
.
Author pov

Zhan's body was supported by yibo, their eyes were locked with each other. But zhan composed and steadied himself, he turned towards yibo.

"Thanks", said zhan.

" Hm..be careful," said yibo.

It was an awkward moment both didn't know what to talk about with each other they just stayed there. Zhan turned towards the pond again.

" It is a beautiful view, isn't it "

"hm..yes," said yibo

Silence surrounded them once again. Yibo was the first person to break it this time.

"what are you doing out here," asked yibo.

"felt like I need some fresh air," said zhan.

"so you sang huh," said zhan in a teasing tone.

" you were there?" asked yibo.

" not to listen fully," said zhan.

Yibo chuckled silently. But zhan heard it and turned to yibo with wide eyes.

" you smiled," said zhan.

Yibo was not smiling anymore but there was a gentle look lingering on his face.

"is it that amusing" asked yibo? Zhan smiled.

" yes, of course, you give that cold face to everyone which is screaming 'mind your own business" said zhan.

"not to you," said yibo.

" hm?"

" not to you, you're not everyone," said yibo.

The moment zhan heard that he also heard a voice in the back of his head. A voice of a little boy.

"not everyone, only you, you're not everyone," said the little boy's voice.

Zhan was confused about the voice, he looked at yibo. Yibo was already looking at zhan. They stared at each other. zhan realized that the friendship he thought which was forgotten by yibo was still there and yibo also remember him as much as zhan does.

Zhan looked down and chuckled and then again looked at yibo.

"Long time no see bobo"

Yibo smiled a little at that.

"Long time no see zhanzhan," said yibo. Both of them were happy about the proper meet after a long time.

But unknown to them there was someone else who was witnessing the scene. With fisted hands and dark eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Both zhan and yibo went inside the hall again, with no time they became comfortable with each other like they were never apart before.

"so you were studying in the USA?" asked yibo

" yeah, but I don't want to continue my career there so I moved here," said zhan.

" hm...so why are you staying in the dorm instead of xu mansion"

" it's easy to stay in here, like you don't have to wake early in the morning and all"

"still a lazy bunny, I see," said yibo and smirked a little.

" Hey who are you calling a bunny," asks zhan and punched yibo's tummy a little?

Small contact was enough for zhan to feel yibo's muscles, zhan looked at himself and pouted.

"what should I call a bunny other than  bunny, and why are you pouting now" asked yibo smiling a little.

" the world is so unfair," said zhan

Yibo was confused about the sudden change of mood

"what"

" those assholes up their made men but one with a great body to show off and other to be jealous of him," said zhan.

(meanwhile, in heaven heavenly lord was cooking for his pregnant wife and accidentally cut his hand

"Ouch, wtf, who is cursing" he shouted.

"Don't curse you, idiot, be quick where is my dinner"  his wife yelled.

"Ah..sorry baby...coming")

Wang yibo who heard Zhan's words shook his head.

"your body is perfect zhan," said yibo.

" but no I want to have abs like yours," said zhan.

" if you want then you can join the gym," said yibo.

" uhh...it means waking up in the morning" mumbled zhan.

"what"

" nothing...uh let's go inside our freinds must be waiting," said zhan.

Yibo noded, both of them went into the hall again and the party went like that, yibo and zhan introduced each other to their freinds as childhood best freinds.

Everyone mingled with each other pretty quickly. When the party was going to an end xiu family and wang family left for their mansions after bidding farewell to the kids.

" so we'll meet later then, be careful," said yizhou.  he was there to talk with jili, But his eyes were on yifei who also glanced back at him.

"I would like to drop your friend home since she is my date for today," said yizhou.

"oh..uh...well it is a good idea ge so me, jiyang and zhan can directly go to dorm," said jili.

"uh...is it okay with you," asked zhan from yifei quietly.

"it's okay," said yifei in a low voice. Zhan chuckled.

"Okay then let me inform ayi then you can go," said zhan.

After informing yifei mother yizhou and yifei bid farewell to them. And now zhan, jiyang, and jili were waiting for yubin in the parking lot.

" zhan how are you going to the dorm," asked yibo who was coming towards them.

"oh yibo we're going with our friend," said zhan

" oh zhan there is a problem," said jili.

"huh, what??"

"well one of yubin's friends from their hometown is coming with him so there will be not enough space for five," said jili.

"and you're saying this now" asked zhan

" well i.... we got a call from yubin just now," said jiyang.

" urgh...ok then I'll go with yibo, yibo is it okay with you"

"mn," said yibo.

They bid farewell and zhan went with yibo.

" hey! hey! wait,What is this!!? " asked zhan.

" what?" asked yibo

" you're gonna drop me from a bike," asked zhan

"mn"

"bro, No, I never had a ride on a bike," said zhan.

"you don't have a choice bunny" said Yibo and smirked

"no actually I have, I'm gonna call a cab...and don't call

me bunny," said zhan.

Yibo sighed.

"zhan it is too late, you won't find a cab, just come with me I'll drive slow," said yibo.

Zhan looked at his phone and it showed that there were no cabs nearby, he sighed and went near the bike.

"ok but this is my first time be gentle," said zhan Making yibo tighten the grip on the helmet that he was holding.

Zhan tried to get the helmet but yibo's grip on it was too tight.

"yibo leave it," said zhan

Yibo who snapped back into reality put the helmet in Zhan's hand. Zhan wore it and climbed up the bike. And yibo started driving.

even though zhan was scared at first but gradually began to enjoy the moment he released his both arms to the sides which held yibo's waist tightly unknown to him.

"It is fun, right? " asked Yibo who saw Zhan's face.

"yea... HEYY ASSHOLE" yelped zhan when yibo started driving faster. yibo laughed and continued speeding up.

"JUST ENJOY" shouted yibo so zhan can hear him. Zhan get used to it and the fear replaced joy, he enjoyed his body against the air.

Finally, they get back to dorm.  climbed down the bike.

"Thanks for the amazing ride yibo," said zhan while handing the helmet.

"mn let's go," said yibo and they went in.

"be ready tomorrow sharp at 5 a.m," said yibo before dropping zhan into his floor Zhan's floor was on 14 the floor while yibo was on the 16th.

"uh..but why?" asked zhan.

"we're going to the gym," said yibo.

"hey yibo I wasn't serious at that time, there is no need," said zhan who was feeling too lazy to wake up in the early morning. But"But I am, so be ready," said yibo and went away.

"bu...hey yibo wait" zhan called him but yibo never stopped or responded.

"looks like I won't have my precious sleep after today," said zhan and saw Jiang, jili, and yubin who were Already there. Zhan talked with them and went to bed after talking with yifei yangmi just to make sure that they reached home safely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Unknown pov

In a room where all walls are covered with black paint, a man stood in front of a window looking at the moon which was the only light source to the room.

"you brought me to my limit love, by letting someone touch you who is not me"

mumbled the man with dark eyes and in a voice that can pass chills through your spine.

"But I promise today is the last day something like that is going to happen"

He backed away and went to a corner where a red balloon was floating in the air while the string was tied to a photo frame.

" you forgot about our promises love, was it not important you, while you remember all of those shitty memories with others, you forgot about us"

He heaved a sigh.

"do not pull my strings, if you pull this stunt again you don't even know what is going to happen, I'll create a situation where you can't face anyone but me"

He smirked darkly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author pov

The next day morning there was a knock on Zhan's and jiyang's room.

" oh god jili please not today..... let us sleep bro," said jiyang who was still sleeping from the tiredness of yesterday's events.

But there was another knock.

"f#$ck" cursed jiyang and went to open the door.

"jili plea...oh senior wang what brings you here"

jiyang who thought that it was jili since he is the one who usually wakes them if the alarm doesn't work out was surprised to see yibo there.

Before telling anything yibo looked past jiyang. Jiyang who followed yibo's eyes saw that it was gazing zhan who was still sleeping with an arm behind his head and another in his stomach and an one leg over the other.

Jiyang blocked yibo's view

"senior, any problem?" asked jiyang in a little loud voice yibo didn't mind jiyang at all but the voice caused zhan to wake up from his sleep.

He saw yibo standing in front of the doorway and remembered when the latter told him last night.

"oh yibo sorry I'm late, can you wait for five minutes," asked zhan.

"mn," said yibo.

"wait for what? Zhan?" asked jiyang.

"well yibo is taking me to the gym," said zhan and went to the showeroom . He came out after dressing up with a simple outfit.

Jiyang who didn't like the situation decided to tag along.

" I am also coming," said jiyang

"ah ok," said zhan.

Jiyang looked at yibo and immediately took few steps back. The look yibo giving him shook the hell out of him. Since it was too late to take back his words he went with the flow.

Jili and yubin who saw them decided to tag along, jiyang could not be more happier  than this, it didn't last long as Hao Xuan decided to join in.

Yibo was satisfied since he got zhan all to himself.

"So what're we gonna do day," asked zhan.

"some basics, laps, and some push-ups," said yibo.

"huh...running? Do you mean the treadmill"

"no, tracks," said yibo and pointed to the running tracks in the sports ground near the gym.

"ah but it is too much work, can we do something indoor," asked zhan.

Yibo shook his head and dragged cursing zhan.

They went for few runs after warming up. zhan was slower but he completed it anyway and did the pushups and weight liftings.

Meanwhile, jili, yubin, and haoxuan clicked together almost like immediately and jiyang felt like he was left out, he felt betrayed, and in addition, hao Xuan was constantly flirting with him.

At last, they decided to go back to the dorms since the class starts after an hour.

" How was it in  USA," asked yibo who was currently walking with zhan to the dorms.

" well over roll it was good, I lived with my uncle and aunty they are lovely even though aunty is kinda strict. And shijie is a very lovely person she treats me like a kid and cheng ge was there to entertain me" said zhan.

"other than family"

" hm...I had a few friends, and people in there is quite open-minded that is something I like the most, but couldn't help but miss the life in here, and I was sure that I wanted my future in here so I came" said zhan.

"Why did you went there in the first place," asked yibo. Which made zhan go silent all of a sudden. After some time he spoke.

"because of some issues here and there, how was your life while I was gone," asked zhan avoiding the topic but yibo caught it but still decided to let it slip.

"hmm nothing special college,  business that is it," said yibo.

"and girls" added zhan in a teasing tone.

"no"

"hm?"

" No, there were non," said yibo.

"uh..okay," said zhan.

" Welcome to the virgin club," said zhan and chuckled.

After that, they all went to their rooms and got ready for the classes after freshening up. Yibo and hao Xuan went early since yibo is the student council president.

Zhan, jiyang, jili joined yifei after dropping yubin in medical faculty on their way.

" yifei, yesterday night was pretty awesome right?" asked zhan in a teasing tone.

Hearing this yifei became pale.

"w..what....what do you know zhan....it was a mistake," said yifei in a panicked voice.

Zhan who was teasing yifei suddenly got alerted.

"What are you talking about Jie," asked zhan.

"n..nothing...it's just we all believing that boy was a mistake," said yifei.

"ah yes that is true," said zhan.

"Zhan you go I'll come after some time I want to use the washroom now," said yifei and went towards the ladies washroom.

Zhan looked at yifei's disappearing figure, and he went to the lecture hall . After some time yifei came to the hall being her usual self.

The boys who didn't have a proper breakfast in the morning brought some snacks and stuffed them into their pockets as much as they can.

Yifei was quite surprised when she saw the boys on the backbench since they usually sit in the middle but she went towards them.

"why here today," asked Yifei.

Boys didn't answer her instead they smiled showing their 32 teeth and the foods on their hands, Yifei chuckled and sat down and started munching a pastry zhan gave to her.

Not after a long, much to boys disappointment prof came to the hall. They stopped eating but still, hunger chased away  their manners so they ate whenever prof would face the board or other side causing yifei to be their human alarm.

"Hey jili give me the sauce pack," said jiyang.

"I already gave an one for you, this one is mine," said jili refusing to share.

Jiyang tried to snatch it away from jili, for that he had to stand up a little.

"JIYANG SIT" whispered yelled zhan, but it was too late prof saw him.

"YOU! BOY WHAT R YOU DOING!!?" shouted prof.

Jili who got startled by the sudden voice and he  squeezed open the sauce pack and it splashed all around everywhere.

Prof who saw this got angry and stomped towards them. Seeing the foods his anger doubled.

"Stand up," said the prof, the boys stood up and their face was red from embarrassment, yifei also tried to stand up but zhan forced her to sit down.

" WERE MY LESSONS THAT BORING THAT YOU FIND FOOD MORE INTERESTING" the prof shout at them.

"no sir your lessons are bearable but hunger is unbearable" answered jiyang truthfully making others to drop their jaw.

The prof was fuming now.

"GET OUT NOW AND STAY IN DETENTION ROOM TILL MY LESSONS GET OVER," said the professor.

"But sir it's nearly 2 hours, we would get bored can we take the food there" complained jiyang.

The whole class burst into loud laughter.

Zhan and jili laughed nervously.

The prof finally had enough, he snatched the pizza slice that was in jiyang's hand and throw it across the hall, and it got dropped in a girl's face who used to badmouth yifei.

"wow sir it is a sixer," said jiyang laughing at the previous girl's face.

The professor twisted jiyang's ear and drag him towards the door and kicked him out of the class jili and Zhan silently followed.

Yifei again tried to come with them but Zhan stopped her telling her to take the notes.

The professor slammed the door shut on their faces.

"idiot," said jili and smacked jiyang's back head.

"Hey!! what did I do" asked jiyang while rubbing his head?

Zhan chuckled at their antics and went towards the detention room along with them.

He knocked on the door but No one answered from inside, so he opened it and went in. Jiyang and jili followed him. There were no students or teachers to observe them.

"if there is no one, who is going to keep eye on the students," said Zhan.

"I am" came a voice.

Three of them turned towards the voice.

"Yibo, Haoxuan" mumbled zhan

" Hey, unexpected isn't it" grinned Haoxuan.

.
.
.
.
.

I am really very sorry for the late update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
253K 20.9K 95
On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changing his life. Unspeakable deeds were done...
67.1K 5.3K 72
Wangji and Wei Ying are childhood best friends. They promised each other that they will never break their friendship. When they grow up they develop...
26.8K 1.1K 20
PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...