THE MANOBAN's: MEET THE DISAS...

By Dos1st

In the whimsical world of the Manoban family, the arrival of kids was meant to be a blessing, but little did... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Surveyyyyy
BP
16
17
BLACKPINK 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY
18
20
21
UP
22
OUT
23
24
24.1
LALISA
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
SELISA
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
NEW BOOK
41
42
THE MANOBANS (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 JENNIE'S BDAY SPECIAL
62
63
64
65
66 (M)
67
68
69
70
70.1
71
72
73: SEYCHELLES
74
VALENTINES DAY SC ( LISA AND THE SUPER M )
VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M PART 2)
VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M LAST PART)
(VALENTINE'S DAY BONUS CHAPTER)
THE MANOBANS | THE LAST CHAPTER
75
76
OUT
77
78
79
80
81
82
( LISA'S LATE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL CHAPTER )
( LISA'S LATE BDAY SPECIAL LAST PART )
Kris-Ella
83
84 ( KRISTELLA CONTINUATION )
85
86
NEW STORY: JENLISA
BLACKPINK
AHEM
87
88
EPILOGUE
WHO WANT THIS? (THE SUPER M)
SPECIAL CHAPTER: PART 1🙈
SPECIAL CHAPTER: LAST PART
THE PLOT: CLARIFICATIONS
NEW STORY ONE SHOT
NEW JL STORY
NEW STORY

19

16.2K 588 475
By Dos1st

T H I R D  P E R S O N

LISA'S PENTHOUSE

" Ouch, be careful you bitch!". Lisa scream out after Jisoo had finished giving her first aid. The Thai receives a lot of punches from her wife after they went home.

After Jennie finding out the truth that Lisa lost their twins, the CEO failed to handle her temper and punched Lisa's face. Jennie's fist landed perfectly on Lisa's nose which caused the Thai's nose to bleed non-stop.

Jennie didn't stop at that, she even starts punching Lisa's chest and even throws her signature bags at her wife, and even uses them to hit Lisa all over her body.

The Thai begged at her wife but failed to received forgiveness from her CEO wife.

Jennie also starts grabbing her hair while Lisa whimpering in pain trying to stop her fuming wife but Jennie didn't let her. Lisa's misery didn't end yet because Jennie bit her ear which caused the latter to scream at the top of her lungs.

After receiving several punches and bites from Jennie, Lisa has been kicked out of their house. Ella tried to talk to her mom but Lisa stopped her. She told Ella that she's fine and will just stay at the penthouse.

Because of that, Lisa has decided to file a divorce. Joke!

Ella was worried about her Dada because she saw how bad she got beaten. Especially her broken nose but Lisa reassured her that it was just nothing and she will be fine.

Luckily the twins were already asleep and didn't saw her leaving the house. Lisa told herself that she will give her wife some time to calm her nerves down.

" I can't believe your wife did that to you". The Thai was snapped out of her thoughts when Jisoo spoke.

" Look who's talking? Look at your eye, your nose, and your lips. You receive a lot of punches than me". Lisa retorted.

It's true tho when Jisoo and Chaeyoung along with their twins have returned home. Chaeyoung beat her non-stop in their room where the twins can't see them.

Chaeyoung threw several punches on her face to give her wife a punishment. Jisoo ended up having a black eye on her left eye, a broken nose, and busted lips.

" I'm tired of being a battered wife". The raven-haired woman spoke which causes Lisa to look at her. The Thai was taken aback by what Jisoo had said.

" Aren't you tired Lisayah? They are being used to beat us every time we made a mistake". Jisoo stated while applying a cold compress for her busted lips.

" I'm tired yes, sometimes scared for my life when Jennie loses her temper but I understand her, especially now, we've lost our kids, luckily someone keeps them safe and they returned them to us or else our wives will hate us forever. Guess I deserved this". Lisa answered.

" I have an idea, why don't we ignored them? Like being hard to get or snob? I mean yeah we made mistakes but we have the right to be upset as well to them for beating us up". Jisoo suggested.

" I don't think that's a good idea----- let's leave town first.". Jisoo quickly interrupted her.

" You mean out of town? Just the two of us?". Lisa questioned her which made the latter nod her head.

" Yes, let's go to Busan or Jeju for like 3 days. Let's wait for our wife to cool down before showing our face to them". Jisoo stated but Lisa was having a second thought.

" They will be mad at us if we do that. They might think that we run away from them". Lisa replied.

" We are just giving them a space Limario. After what we've done I'm sure our wives don't want to see our face". Jisoo retorted.

" You know the consequence for this, Chu". Lisa told her friend.

" We might end up being a corpse if they found out we left". The Thai adds.

" We just need to cool down, same with them. Let Ella know about our plan, for sure she'll agree with me". Jisoo told her.

" That'll be great Dada. I'm in favor of Tata Chu's idea. I think it would be best to have a vacation for a while. Mama was still upset about what happened and I guess she won't forgive you yet. Take a rest, have a vacation, and let Mama miss you". Ella chuckles out after the two informed her of their plan.

" Same as you Tata. Let Tata Chae miss you. Just don't forget to update Me". Ella told Lisa and Jisoo.

" Thank you for understanding baby. I also wanted to apologize if I almost lost your brother". Lisa apologizes to Ella.

" It's wasn't your fault Dada. Tata Jeongyeon had texted you the address late if you two know about it beforehand, I'm sure you won't bring the twins with you". Ella stated.

" Thank you, Ella".

" You're welcome Dada. Anyway, enjoy your vacation, I love you both muah!". Ella said and wave her hand at us before ending the call.

" Alright, since we have your daughter's blessing. Let's go to Japan!". Jisoo excitedly stated.

" Japan? I thought we're only going to Busan?" Lisa asked.

" Changed of plan, we're going to Japan and meet Hachikō". Jisoo replied to the Thai and went straight to her room to pack her stuff.

" Yah! Dalgom will be upset!". Lisa yelled to the raven-haired woman but was only ignored by the latter.

J E N N I E

It's been a day when I kicked Lisa out of our house. I admit, I felt guilty for beating her up, I lost my temper and I feel horrible for hitting her. I remembered how her nose bleeds non-stop but yet I ignored her and continued punching her.

I was so mad when they've told me that she lost our twins, that's why I couldn't handle my anger and beat her but I regretted it. Now, I'm worried about how she is. If her bruise has been treated or not?

I'm the worst.

I've been waiting for her call all day but I never received one.

What if she got tired of me? What if she had enough and will decide to leave me?

No, she can't do that. She loves me. I know I'm a sadist wife but I know my Lisa loves me.

**Knock Knock**

" Hey Mama, do you have a minute?". Ella asked. I nodded my head.

" What is it baby?" I asked her when she sat beside me.

" I feel bad for Dada. I know she made a mistake in bringing Leo and Liam to the club but I think what you did Mama is not right. I've seen how bad Dada is, her bruise, the scratches in her body. Mama, you've hurt her too much". Ella told me.

" Tata Jeongyeon told me everything since you don't want to hear her explanation. She told me that she prank Dada and Tata Chu that Tata Nayeon kicked her out so that they'll meet her but she didn't tell them where. It was late when Tata Jeongyeon texted the place. I love you both but I don't tolerate what you were doing to Dada. Don't wait for her to get tired and leave you". I froze at what Ella had said. No, Lisa, she won't leave me. She won't get tired of me. She loves me.

" Everyone has a limit Mama. We all know that Dada loves you but don't wait for Dada to get tired of you because even if she loves you, she will leave you the moment she gets tired and had enough". Ella adds and gave me a tight smile.

" Saying sorry isn't hard. Though it's not entirely your fault I  think Dada deserves to hear that you're sorry". Ella held my hand.

" That's all Mama. I'm going to check the twins". She adds but before she exited the room she faced me again.

" Anyway, Dada called me and says that she and Tata Chu will leave the country first. She told me that she will give you a time first to cool down". Ella informed me. I was taken aback by her news.

" W-what? Did your Dada tell you where she will----- Yes but I won't tell you Mama. Let Dada heal her wounds first before you punch her again". Ella chuckles out.

" Don't worry she'll come back. It will be just a 3days vacation". She adds before exiting the room.

E L L A

I had fun teasing Mama. I know it's bad but I want her to learn her lesson. Not that I'm siding Dada but what she did to Dada was too much.

" Noona, where's Dada?". Leo asked.

" She's out of the country with Tata Chu". I replied.

" Where?". Liam also asked.

" Hmmm, she's 719 miles away from Seoul". I replied instead of telling him the exact location of Dada because they will tell Mama haha.

" What country is that?". Leo asked.

" I can't tell you but don't worry, Dada will be back in 3 days". I answered back.

" Okay Noona".

" Hey Kris, are you free today?". I asked Kris when I called her.

" Nope, why?".

" Let's bring Leo and Liam to the mall and hang out". I answered.

" Sure, I would love that. I'll tell my driver and my bodyguard to prepare and fetch you guys there". She replied excitedly.

" Okay, we'll wait for you". I respond.

" Alright, see you love you!". She said, I don't know but Kris's I love you's sent chills in my body, in a good way of course but I started feeling this when I heard her and Dada talking about her feelings towards me.

Yes, I know about her feelings. I'm not against how she feels towards me but, I admit I was upset when she didn't tell me about it. I want her to be honest with me. Did she think I will be mad at her for that? Of course not, I just want her to be honest with me but somehow, I understand her.

Confessing your feelings towards your best friend is hard. Just like Tata Chae told me. Why? Because I accidentally read her diary about Dada.

I've known her feelings for Dada since last year when I went to their home to help me with my makeup for the pageant I joined in school. She told me to choose which makeup I want to use while she's busy preparing the foods for us. I walk into her walk-in closet and a small box attracts me. I thought it was makeup but then it was an old diary. When I opened and read it, I was shocked at what I've found.

When Tata Chae saw me, she quickly snatched her diary and hide it in the box again. She explains everything which I understand. She asked me to kept her secret so I did. Until now, I never tell to anyone what I discovered in Tata Chae's box. Her secret is safe with me and I understand her. Besides, that was all in the past and they had moved on.

But I'm hoping Tata Chae will admit her feelings for Dada not because I want them but because of closure. But yeah, I respect her. I admired how strong she is.

Going back to Kris's feelings, maybe she'll confess at the right time. If you're asking if I feel awkward? No. Nothing has changed well except to her I love you's. I know those three words were meant for something. Romantically. Though it sends chills to me. I still don't understand why I'm feeling those things but I've decided to ignore it. Plus, I'm still young to think about that.

L I S A

TOKYO, JAPAN

" This is what I'm talking about! This place is so freaking beautiful. Come on let's explore the place." Jisoo squealed.

Lisa can't help but shakes her head while smiling at her friend who looks like a kid at the moment.

" Cheer up Limario, let's forget our problem for now. Let's enjoy our vacation here first". Jisoo adds and hooked her arm to the latter.

" Fine. Let's enjoy our 3 days vacation away from our wives. For now, it's only you and me." Lisa replied happily.

" Okay oppa Lisa!".

" Oppa Lisa?!".

" Hahaha"

**Shakes head**

" Okay Jisooyah, let's go!".

LISOO IN JAPAN!

( MUST WATCH LILIFILM - JISOO IN JAPAN )

------

Does anyone here want me to continue Ella and Kris's love story or are you guys uncomfortable since they were still young? Let me know your thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1K 19
Izuku Midoriya was a Proud Hero and he had a Lot of Friends however All For One Started a War against Heroes and Izuku was Determined to stop Him but...
33.5K 1K 16
Melissa and Chris' marriage is on the rocks. The deep rocks. When they decide to split ways things get messy when it comes to their newborn son Huxle...
241K 10.6K 43
Do you believe in God? Do you believe in Angels? Do you believe that there is heaven? Do you believe that an angel can lost its wings? Do you believe...
2.4M 66.3K 78
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim the only daughter of Kim Jiyong and Lee Chaerin. She is the CEO of the Kim Empire. She is a cold-hearted, spoiled brat, and a b...