The History Teacher Student/T...

Por WeHeart1Dxo

Harry Styles is your typical highschool popular Jock... Has loads of friends who include Zayn,Niall and Liam... Mais

The History Teacher... (Larry Stylinson & Niam Horayne)
The Jock..
The Teacher..
After School Hours..
Hard To Get..
Getting Attention..
Pulling The Strings..
Getting The Party On..
Breathing, Holy Cow..
Take Me Home..
Let It All Hang Out..
Lets Get To Work..
Cannot Believe This..
Containing The Emotions..
We Have Something Against You..
Back To His Place..
Trouble Upstairs..
I Am In Over My Head..
Brains Have Other Ideas..
Stringing Him Along..
Get My In's..
Sweet Talking Your Mother..
Un used Voices..
Unbelievable..
Holy Cows..
Turning On The Sly..
Sweet Kiwi..
Thinking Of You..
Larry Jam Session..
Larry Fun..
Didn't See That One Coming..
Your My Lucky Strike..
You Know We Are Made..
I Won't Give Up..
Forever I'm Yours..
Your Irresistible..
Missing Him..
Attempting A PG Night..
Dear Darling..
Out Of The Closet..
Din Dins..
Can't Get Enough..
Coming Out..
Being The Better Boyfriend..
Emotions Set Off..
Forever..
You Started It..
Kiss Me..
Fun In The Bedroom..
Harry Has The Charm..
Water Makes Him Sexy..
Surprise..
A Thousand Years..
This Is Important..
Hazza's Support Crew..
He Lufs You..
Suck On That..
Harry Has The Swag..
Wedding Plans..
Impromptu Vows..
Truly, Madly, Deeply..
I Knew I Loved You..
Harrys Ass..
The House..
Today Is The Day..
The Tomlinson-Styles Family..
Hazza and Boo Attempt Kid Shopping..
Hazza and Boo Get Some Action..
Kiddlywinks..
Hazza And BooBear..
Uncle Nialler and LiLi
Aiden and Lily's first day..
Eleanors Problems..
Big day for couples..
Ask The Character..
Everyone's In The Moment..
Loads Of Sass..
Secret Admirer..
Mixture of feelings..
Problems Occur..
Dominance..
Niam's Wedding..
Big Announcements
Family Time..
Harry's Day
Love Is Easy..
They Say Goodbye..
I NEED YOUR HELP.

Tap that..

12.9K 337 132
Por WeHeart1Dxo

Hello LOVES!

*Firstly... Are you all shocked another update so soon!!!

*Secondly... Yes I really wanted to update sorry this chapter is pretty useless.. OK SO NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT COMMENT IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO END because I am going to have to really push for ideas if you want me to continue SO PLEASE TELL ME!! 

*Thirdly... I didn't get the quota of comments but only by 1 so that's alright!! So for the next update if you get 20 votes and 15 comments I will give you another update today!!

*Fourthly... I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 <3

*Fifthly... With the comment Larry Stylinson Are Tangerine Tapping with WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers

*Sixthly... Dedication tooo my loyal reader @xTrueDirectionerx your comments are always amazing

Shoutout to my other amazing commenters

@CurlsandBeanies 

@Connie875

@ToBeBreathless

Thanks for your comments loves!

*Seventhly... Go give me 20 votes and 15 comments for another chapter today!!!! I LOVE YOU AND ENJOY! xxxx

Louis POV

"Please come to work with me today babe" I groaned grabbing my lunch off Harry. "Someone will complain I am at school and sitting in on my old class, I will get in shit" 

"Well then i will have to store you in my office until you can come out" 

"I can just stay here and tidy up the house and wait till you get home, or we could meet up for lunch?" 

"Please can't you come with me" I pouted trying my best to convince Harry to come to work with me. "Well if I stay stashed in your office what am I going to do all day?"

"You could look for jobs? even look up adoption agencies? Look up new sex positions anything" 

"New sex postions oh Lou, you are very cute and seriously sexual" Harry pinched my checks.

"OUCH!" I shoved him up against the wall and placed my lips on his neck sucking on that sweet spot. I heard moans escaping Harrys mouth. I pulled back quickly, "Now will you come with me to work?" 

"Why, whats  in any kind of use me going with you?"

"I want to show off my husband to the class... and you can catch up with Niall,Liam and Zayn. AND you can't forget it is Niall and Liams first day in the class as an engaged couple. PLEASE HAZ" I was now pouting like crazy.

"Fine! You better make it a fun day for me then" 

"Yus! Thank you" kiss "Thank you" kiss "Thankyou"

"I still don't see why you want me there, but hurry up and let's go before I change my mind"

I grabbed Harrys hand in mine and squeezing it while I locked the door. "Your acting very grown up Haz, not that 18 year old I first met"

"Well I had to, I mean I am married now at 18 and live in a HUGE flash house with an amazing husband. I had to grow up"

"Aww I loved the cheeky 18 year old"

"You only get to see him in the bedroom" Harry winked at me before smirking and getting in the car. I jumped in the drivers seat and started on the drive to school. "I can't believe how perfect my life is Loubear" I looked over to see Harry was generally smiling. "Well I couldn't have asked for a better husband" I replied for flashing Harry my killer smile as he calls it.

Harry POV

I don't know why he convinced me to come to work, I mean I hated school enough when I was in it. Now he wants me to come along... Oh well I can use his laptop and look for a job or Uni I don't know what I am doing yet. I still don't know how Louis afforded the house and the wedding. He lives off a teachers income and I don't see how that is enough to keep us going on a monthly basis. I need to get my act together and get us some money.. When we have kids there will be no excuses and we need money to look after them.

"SHIT my class will probably be heading in, you held me up this morning Haz" I looked at him shocked.

"Your the one who was neck raping me before you left"

"Oh whatever come on let's go!" I quickly got out of the car grabbing Louis briefcase he left behind. "Uhh don't forget this love" 

"What would I do without you?" Louis quickly pecked my lips. "I'm not sure" I entwined our hands as we headed into his office. "I need to sort out this mess jesus! You go take that class of yours" I quickly set to work with my ipod in cleaning up his mess. "Holy jesus what a pig" I held up some socks and some food wrappers and a half eaten apple. "Why did I marry this man?" I chuckled while finishing cleaning.

"Harry!!" I spun around only to be shoved onto the floor by a slightly heavy leprechaun. "Nialler! what are you doing in here?" Niall got off me and helped me up.

"Louis was telling us about his wedding and stuff and I needed to go to the bathroom and I heard someone muttering away in here and BOOM here you are" Niall smiled at me. "Yep here I am! How's LiLi and Zayn?" 

"Gooood, why don't you come back and sit with us?" 

"If someone caught me here I would get in so much shit" 

"You could always say you were getting some last notes or you left stuff at school?"

"But Eleanor would taddle tale you know her"

"Well I can shut her up easily enough" Niall punched his hand making a slap noise.

"Niall you can't hurt a fly but I guess I could come back... Maybe"

I let Niall guide me out of the office as we sneakily zipped back to the classroom un seen. "Well look who I found on my way here" Niall winked leading me in the classroom. I followed him to my normal seat at the back. "What is HE doing here" Eleanor hissed.

"He is allowed to be here, If you do anything I can easily mess with your grades"

"YOU WOULDN'T" Eleanor screamed.

"Oh but I would.. Harry why don't you join me up here?" I didn't need to be told twice so I headed up and stood by Louis. Louis signalled for me to sit in his lap. So I did and I leant back against his toned chest. "Alright Class so any questions about the assignment?" 

"You gave them an assignment? That was mean" I poked Louis leg. "Well they have to do something to get a grade" I looked at him thinking. "Why don't you get them to perform a scene from sometime back in history something significant?" 

"YEAAH!" The class erupted backing my idea. I put my hand up to shush them. "Please Louis" I pouted like crazy and I know he can't resist me. With that my hand trailed his thigh and I turned around to straddle him. "EEEUCK this is actually revolting, Louis should be with someone better looking  and-" 

"With you, you mean" Zayn snapped.

"Yes WITH ME"

"If you don't leave the happy alone I will give you something to deal with" Zayn yelled.

In between this drama I could feel Louis getting just the slightest bit excited. "Louis do I really excite you that much?" I chuckled. "Well your hands were trailing my thigh" 

"Did you look up any new sex positions?" I chuckled. "Well actually I was TO BUSY cleaning your pig sty of an office" 

"Aww really, what an amazing husband you are!" 

"I know right" I gently pecked his lips. I went to pull away but Louis Pulled me back and slipped his tongue into my mouth, our tongues were exploring each others mouths and i was in heaven until....

"I've FUCKING HAD ENOUGH" Eleanor screamed before heading out.

"Good ridance, we didn't want you here anyway" I shot back at her once i pulled back from Louis.

"You know I don't know why he wants you, You are useless! You don't even give anyone a good fuck! I mean your pathetic in the bedroom!" Eleanor yelled embarrassing the hell out of me.

"Me pathetic in the bedroom? You make the stupidest sounds and are such a mood kill!" 

"Harry useless in the bedroom? Are you kidding me Eleanor!!" Louis got up walking up to her.

"Harry is amazing in the bathroom and that dick of his just makes me want to cum looking at it. Harry is the absolute best in the bedroom and HOLY SHIT he blows your mind. I don't know what the fuck you were doing in the bedroom if you didn't enjoy it"

Ok talk about awkward! The whole class is looking at me... "HELL YEAH! Harrys sexy story is told" Niall jumped up on the table.

"Sex with Harry is the best fucking sex I have ever had so you need to get yourself checked if you didn't enjoy it" Louis shot back before storming over to me. 

"Thanks for making me awkward Lou" he pecked my lips. "It's true, your amazing in the bedroom! Don't listen to her" I pulled Louis back so our lips collided. "I love you" 

"Aww I love you too Haz"

Go give me 20 votes and 15 comments for another chapter today!!!! Just reminding you to actually vote and comment if you want another chapter today! AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS STORY!!! Kay bye loves!! xx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

77K 3.8K 39
Being on the wrong side of a love story doesn't always have to be negative. Take it from Loyal, daughter of Jelani and Moe. Join her on the journey o...
373K 11.3K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
294K 15.5K 112
Twisted Wonderland Boys x Fem Demon Reader Will include the Camp Vargas Story!!! ❥-- Y/n L/n LaVey is the Princess of the 8th circle of Hell and wait...
567K 21.8K 77
"fuck yourself.....and let me watch" ••• "Lock her up in the torture chamber but do not lay a finger on her, she is my hostage and mine only" Jungkoo...