FIRE AND GOLD ▸ JOHN MURPHY (...

By yestarday0

Inanna was sent to the ground with the other 99 delinquents. While looking for her friend, she's kidnaped by... More

introduction;
graphics.
trailer.
part one; lost and found
one; white empty room
two; run things
three; tent sharing
four; rescue services
five; jasper
six; hanging tree
seven; edge of the cliff
nine; comeback
ten; feelings
eleven; fighting
twelve; real rescue services
thirteen; infernal maps
fourteen; friends
fifteen; it's a goodbye
sixteen; wounded back
seventeen; rippers
eighteen; frankenstien
nineteen; spacewalker
twenty; trip to memory land
twenty-one; best friends
twenty-two; wrong choices
twenty-three; minefield
twenty-four; sea creature
twenty-five; together
twenty-six; becca's wardrobe
twenty-seven; last tear
twenty-eight; fake commander
twenty-nine; price of life
thirty; less-enemies
thirty-one; city of light
thirty-two; stolen memories
thirty-three; end of the world, again
thirty-four; keryonjaka
thirty-five; arkadia
thirty-six; apologies
thirty-seven; cries and lies
thirty-eight; broken machine
thirty-nine; five years and earth apart
part two; game of survival
forty; half rations
forty-one; wonkru
forty-two; fighting pits
forty-three; dark year
forty-four; war
forty-five; worms
forty-six; secrets and natblida
forty-seven; ruler for the day
forty-eight; last chance
forty-nine; failure
fifty; no more charity project
fifty-one; guilty
fifty-two; it should have been me
fifty-three; cockroaches can swim
fifty-four; kinky and homicidal
fifty-five; primes

eight; charity project

730 34 6
By yestarday0

"I can leave you here to rot or I can help you."

Raven had done whatever she did to try to save the people in The Ark and everyone was looking at the stairs doing absolutely nothing except holding the people they were screwing. Cute.

Staying here watching everyone acting like everything was okay made me sick.

Octavia, Raven, and Finn were pretty much the only people I talked to, but right now, Raven and Finn were doing fuck know's what, and Octavia was nowhere to be found.

I had looked for her through the whole camp but nothing. I had looked for her earlier but still, nothing. I was expecting her to be in the camp by nighttime, thinking that she was probably chasing butterflies or something, but still, nothing.

I walk to Bellamy's tent and call him, but nothing. I take the initiative to open the tent and wake him up.

"Hey, wake the fuck up." I grab something from his tent and throw it at him.

"What do you want? What are you doing here?" Bellamy groans rubbing his eyes and looking up at me.

"You seen Octavia?" I ask him and by the look, he gives me I don't even need an answer.

"No, I thought she was with you." He gets up and I notice that he's in his underwear making me look away uncomfortably.

"I wouldn't be here if she was with me," I say obviously. "I searched the whole camp for her. She's not here. I even checked where Atom was buried. Nothing."

He finishes dressing and we both walk out of his tent. He goes straight to Clark's asking if she had seen her but we got the answer we were expecting. No.

"Let's check again," Clark tells us after saying that she would help.

"She's not here. I searched this place like thirty times already." I look at and she nods.

"Still, she might have come back," Clark tells me and I take a deep breath.  "You go to the dropship." She points at Bellamy. "I'll check the rest of the tents, Hestia, go see if she's on your spot."

"Thanks." Bellamy looks at both of us.

"I'm not doing this for you. If it wasn't for her, you would have more than a broken nose." I tell him before walking with Clark who said pretty much the same thing I did.

I walk to the place I used to go to. I and Octavia were there a few times.

I walk as fast as I can, grabbing a torch before leaving.

"Hestia," Clark calls and I look at her. "Be careful. Take your knife." She tells me and I scoff.

I don't even use a knife what the fuck. Since Murphy was banished, Clark had been trying to be my friend as hard as she can. Not because she cared about me but because she had her conscience weighing more than her.

"Octavia!" I half-whisper, half-scream.

Nothing.

"Octavia!" I try again but get the same result.

I suddenly hear something in the butches and I step back a little.

"Octavia?"

The sound grew louder and I grip my weapons as hard as I can.

"John?"

No one responds but I can hear its breathing getting thicker and thicker. My body tenses as hard as it can.

I look at the bushes and then at the woods behind me, and soon notice that I had nowhere to run.

I start seeing animal eyes and I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down, but failing miserably.

The animal gets closer and I see that is one of the weird panthers from the other day. I wallow hard when I realize that keeps walking to me.

"Don't kill me." I breathe out hopefully but the animal jumps on me. "Shit," I yell as I fall on my back.

My weapons falling out of my reach.

I feel it's claws burring themselves in my skin making me scream in pain.

I try my best to push it away but I can't. The panther keeps trying to make me it's dinner and when it's mouth is about to open my neck, the animal whines a bit but dies, falling to the ground beside me.

I see someone standing in front of me with a bloody sword that just stabbed the animal through the heart.

I can't make a form out of them but I can see some sort of jacket flying behind them. The person gives me their hand to take but I don't.

I look up at the figure as it gets closer and closer. Suddenly, I feel something hit my head and everything gets too dark to see.

After a while I'm finally able to open my eyes, I can barely see what's in front o me but I notice that I'm bound to a stone wall and that my wounds were fixed.

I can hear people talking. From starters, I can distinguish four different voices, one woman, three men. I don't understand the language their speaking, making me frown as I look up at them.

"Em's stomba roaun." I hear one of the men saying looking at me and then at the woman I can finally recognize as the one who killed the animal and knocked me out. (She's awake.)

"Chonk yu bilak? Hakom yu kamp raun hir?" The other man asked and I look at him confused. (Who are you? Where are you from?)

While the other two looked alike and their arms were the size of my thigh, he wasn't as gigantic as them. He looked normal if it wasn't for the black paint on his face or the clothes made from animal fur.

They were grounders.

"I-I don't understand," I tell them hoping that they understand me. "I mean no harm."

"Chit do yu want kom osir?" The bigger man asks me and I try to make him understand I don't speak his language. (What do you want from us?)

"I don't understand shit you're saying! God!" I snap and they repay by rudeness with a punch in the face.

"Wan daun." The other big man stops the one who punched me.

The not-so-big man grabs his arm and nods at the other, making him punch me again. I feel blood meeting my mouth and I spit it to the ground in front of them.

"She's strong." The woman finally speaks up.

"So you do speak English." I look up at her while my bloody spit runs down my mouth. "I already told you I mean no harm."

"Why should I believe you?" She smiles at me sarcastically.

"Because you toke me here. I wasn't looking for you!" I look at her cleaning my mouth to my shoulder the best that I could.

"Chit Octavia?" The smaller man asks and I tense at the mention of her name. Was she okay? had they found her?

"Who's Octavia?" The woman translates and I notice that she heard me calling her's and Murphy's names earlier.

"A friend," I mutter looking down and she nods at me.

"And who's John?"

"No one." I mutter again but she holds my face, forcing me to look at her.

"I can leave you here to rot or I can help you." She tells me steadily. "I'm asking again, who's John?"

"He's a friend," I tell her swallowing hard.

A friend. I repeat in my head. Just a friend.

"Let me go and I won't bother you again." I try to tell her looking into her eyes as she keeps grabbing my chin.

"No." She smiles. "I liked you. I'm keeping you."

"Why? I won't tell anyone, I swear-"

"You felt from the sky, right?" She asks, interrupting me but I don't answer.

She flips her hand around and gets up away from me, I don't have to wonder what that means for a long time, figuring it out that means for Mr. Big Man, to hit me in the face, again.

I look up at him breathing hard.

"Nodataim?" He asks her and she looks back at me. (Again?"

"I don't know, let's see... You're one of the sky people?" She asks again and I nod. "See? It's easy."

She nods and I feel my face stinging.

"Teik em go. Em din bants disha place." She tells the man who was hitting me. "Skai gada's mine nau. Nou lasken ai brana pichu." (Let her go. She doesn't leave this place... Sky girl's mine. Don't hurt my new pet.)

As soon as she says those words the man stopping the other earlier, release me. I hit him as hard as possible as soon as I do, but he barely feels it. He doesn't repay it either, instead, he takes me outside.

There were stone houses, old ones. It would look like a ghost town if it wasn't for the pieces of cloths laying around on the same houses that looked like they were about to fall.

"What's your name?" She asks me and I breathe in sharply.

"Inanna," I tell her and the woman smiles as she takes me by the arm to one of the houses. "I'm not a dog. Stop." I look at her pushing her away.

"You're fisty. I like it." She teases. "I'm Delphia."

"Nice to meet you." I nod still taken back by her hospitality, as she walks towards a wardrobe.

"You need to change. Make yourself at home." Delphia says before leaving me in the little room.

I don't trust them. They saved me, kidnapped me, healed the wounds on my arms, punched me real good, and now they want me to stay?!

I go through what's in the closet and put on the only clothing that's in there. Black pants, a black shirt, a black cape that reached my knees, boots, and a corset.

I put everything on and look at the piece of glass passing as a mirror at the end of the bed. I look different. I look... better.

Before leaving the room I notice the bow and arrow close to the door. I plan on taking it with me, but I don't. As I'm wandering around, trying to find any threat that I had missed I see the man from earlier. The big guy.

He doesn't say a word, instead just looks at me.

"Calm down, Linn. She's not a threat." Delphia tells him and I turn to look at her, causing the jacket to fly behind me as I move. "You look good. Only one more thing."

Delphia covered her hand with the same black thing they had on their faces but I push her away.

"You want my help or not?" She snaps at me, grabbing my arm harshly. "I've seen what they did to you. I've seen what they did to him."

"You were spying on me?" I ask incredibly and she scoffs.

"Your hang out spot is outside my door. I couldn't unsee it even if I wanted to." She argues with me and I breathe out confused. "After I see you there crying your eyes out, I followed you. Your people... they hang an innocent man and then banished him."

I look down and notice that she's right, even tho she followed me and has been stalking me like a crazy person, she was right. I don't want to be with them but I do want to find Octavia.

"I'm not your charity project, Delphia." I snap back at her but soon regret it.

"You want to go? Go." She tells me and looks at Linn making him back away.

I take a deep breath and notice that it was either going back to my people and found my friend, or stay here and do what it's best for me.

"I thought so. Now sit down." She orders noticing I'm not moving.

She runs her painted hand through the left side of my face, close to my brow, painting it black.

A/N: Big fucking chapter, I know, I'm sorry. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on the character and on their storylines. How do you think Inanna will get affected now that she's with Delphia?
Don't be a ghost reader.
To write the dialogue in trigedsleng I used these two sites, I had to learn how to speak it since the translator doesn't have most words help-

https://lingojam.com/TrigedaslengTranslator
https://trigedasleng.net/dictionary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611 15 26
*I do not own any of the 100 characters other then Lilian Murphy and more characters I add* "I love you Lilian" ...
165K 2.9K 28
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝We are the poisoned youth.❞ Secrets can be more valuable than money. They can save a life, or end one. They're just words, but can do m...
120K 3.5K 75
ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴋᴏᴍ ᴛʀɪᴋʀᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ꜱᴋᴀɪᴋʀᴜ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɴɪᴄ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʀᴍꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀᴜɪ...
39.2K 984 32
Akiva Foster. She was locked up for four years for committing a crime that was a life and death situation. If it were up to her, she would do it agai...