Being Loved By Devils

By Hera_Cordelia

She is the poison but tasty. No wonder these five men are dying to drink that tasty poison. ~~~~~~~~ Asteria... More

1- They were wasted
2- Are you on drugs
3- Mara Athena
4- Go bite that woman
5- Red colored Zenvo TSR-S
6- She is a fox
7- Garlic ginger glazed sticky pork
8- We are not on the same level
9- All of you are fired
10- He is your childhood friend
11- I will bring the war
12- When did he start caring about others?
13- Betrayal and hatred
14- Two stalkers
15- We are on the same side
16- Take off your shirt
17- I can't even walk
18- Lily and Lila
19- Crime partner
20- Ashamed of himself
21- She is so attractive
22- A soft shy boy
23- How dare you touch my Mara
24- I apologize for hurting you
25- I don't have time to care
26- Just buy me some noodles
27- Fight me back, you losers
28- Do you want me to bury them?
29- I want to see the evidences
30- Because I am untrustworthy
31- Boyfie
32- Silly fox
33- The second male lead
34- Daughter-in-law
35- Wanting to choke her
36- A cup of coffee
37- I am interested in you
38- He fell in love
39- Masquerade ball
40- Very protective
41- One of the best nights
42- Don't mess with me
43- The male lead
44- Let's make pizza
45- You are playing my game
46- Drop your plan
47- Answer me
48- His jealousy
49- The woman he wants
50- The player with a sweet smile
51- Just shoot him
52- Stop lying
53- He broke the rule
54- The assistant of his
55- I am quitting the job
56- Stay with me
57- What an adorable boy
58- I don't want you to get hurt
59- Do whatever you want
60- I will tie you at my bed all night
61- A present for you
62- A dream about Fifth Princess
63- Perfect Royal Love
64- The change of the novel
66- Just to make you mine
Announcement!

65- She's already in love with him

1.2K 53 12
By Hera_Cordelia

"I apologize for my rude behavior"

The little girl who was around 7 years old bowed to the young woman while a smile was seen on her face. She looked so pure. Innocent enough to make the young woman could not scold her. Mara smiled back at the girl.

"It is fine. This cute husky is sick and still in pain so I would be glad if you just buy another dog and play with it" Mara's words shocked the female lead who was listening. How could the young woman be so heartless? Couldn't she just let the adorable girl play with a dog?

Lovelyn Elain saw the young woman as a selfish woman, nothing more. While Megan aka the grandmother of the male lead was observing the young woman with a smile. It was a mysterious smile which could not be read easily.

The little girl nodded and handed the husky back to Mara. "I understand, big sister. I am sorry" she apologized again. Causing Mara to smile in relief and took the husky right away. Silently checking her dog to see if the girl harmed her husky or not.

Thankfully, there was not even a scratch was seen. "Great. Please excuse me. Have a great day" Mara seized Alek's wrist and walked out of the house with quick steps. Looking like a fly which was running away from the glue paper.

The sight of the young woman grabbing the man's hand upset Lucas. Why was she always running away from him? He even bought this house right beside hers just to stay close to her. Since he was busy with the works, he left the house keys in his grandmother's hands.

Was there anything which he had done wrong to her? Was there anything terrifying around him for her? Why was she leaving him all the time? Was she upset about the fact that Lovelyn Elain was working at his company? Was she perhaps jealous?

But he was not the one who accepted Lovelyn Elain. His grandmother did it. He was just a heir. He did not have enough power to control every single thing in the company. His grandmother was the one who had both power and fame.

Not him. Lucas furrowed his brows and observed the woman who was staring at him with an innocent smile. She looked adorable and sweet. Like a candy which was waiting to be eaten. That was the main reason why he disliked Lovelyn Elain.

His type was not like that.

Strong, sharp and independent woman. That was his type. That was what he wanted. It was impossible. There was no way Mara Athena would be jealous. He had seen how she only cared about her husky. As if she did not acknowledge others which exist.

"Why is she so aggressive?" Lovelyn started talking. Breaking the silence in the living room. A light chuckle escaped Megan's lips. Confusing Lovelyn Elain. "That isn't called aggressive. She is being honest" the woman smiled and went out of the living room.

Leaving the man and the woman alone in the living room. The awkwardness was loud. Causing Lovelyn Elain to press her lips in annoyance. She was just standing in the living room like a statue while checking the man's expression quietly.

She frowned, thinking for an excuse to get the man's attention fully. An idea popped up in her mind. Causing her to grin widely in satisfaction. "Umm, since I forgot to give the important file, please let me treat you with lunch. You can choose the restaurant. I will pay"

Lovelyn grinned. Hoping the man was going to nod. However, Lucas just stared into her eyes with an indifferent expression. "No need. You can go back now" he responded heartlessly, stepping out of the living room with the file in his hand.

His grip on the file was tightening slowly and slowly. He was upset obviously. It was the moment Lovelyn Elain was dumbfounded. Being left by the man. Her brows pulled together in disappointment. Why was he being so cold to her only?

She thought he was a player with a sweet smile. She believed he was just trying to act cool like male leads in the novel. She thought he was going to notice her sooner or later. Maybe it was unattainable.

Lovelyn Elain gritted her teeth in anger, leaving the house in tears. She did not want to cry. But her heart could not. It was her eyes which could not stop forming tears. If there was a group of people watching, they would pity Lovelyn Elain.

"Don't ever let that girl come here!"

Mara spoke furiously. Sitting on the couch while a frown was seen on her face. The twin sisters were standing in front of the young woman like children who did something wrong. "If that girl or old woman come and ask to meet me, refuse them"

Mara coldly spoke. Confusing the twin sisters. Why was she so upset about that? Why was she speaking as if the old woman and the girl had wronged her? Or did they actually though? Lily who could not take it anymore, finally asked out loud.

"Why, Miss? Did they do something wrong? Why are you refusing them so harshly?" The girl's brave question shocked Lila who was listening. She seized her sister's wrist. Holding back her sister from walking into danger area.

Alek was sitting by the young woman's side. His electric blue eyes were on her only. He was finding the answers of his questions. Why? Why was the young woman refusing the girl and the woman so harshly as if she was afraid of something?

He wanted to ask out loud his questions. He wanted to stare into her eyes and want to listen to her problems, answers and everything. Yet he chose to remain silent and stare at the young woman's face in silence from the side.

The young woman did not raise her voice nor shout at the twin sisters. She just looked up at Lily and stared at the girl for a moment. Of course, it seemed pretty stupid in front of others eyes. She was just avoiding people who were innocent.

Mara was aware of that fact. But could they understand her if she spoke out loud the truth? Could they accept the fact though? Of course, no one would. Not even her husky would. They all would think she was crazy. They all would just look at her with pity or disappointment.

The young woman just could not accept it. She had to run away from the main leads who were slowly changing into different people. The novel itself was changing also. She wanted to kill herself right away and reincarnate again.

Still, there was the money which was pulling her back from killing herself. There was something which was stopping her from doing that. Instead of killing herself, there must be a way. Running away. She just needed to run away from them.

"Because I want to protect myself"

Mara replied with a smile. Causing the three to furrow their brows in confusion. "There are dangers which you could not see. There are death flags which you could not guess. So I have to run away when I can. I have to hide.

I have to avoid them. You all can think I am crazy, I will accept it. But please don't ask me why I am acting unusual. I can't answer every single question. I cannot give a reply. And I apologize for that also. You all can think whatever you want.

I just don't have an answer for that question. I hope you all understand the meaning of my words" the young woman finally responded. Her face was not wearing a smile anymore. Just an indifferent face with dejected eyes.

Hitting Lily with bullet of guilty. The young woman's words made the girl want to apologize immediately. Lily felt like she was being selfish. How could she only see her point of view and not the young woman? This young woman must have her own reason.

This young woman must be going through a lot. Lila stared at the young woman. She could feel it from the words. She could feel the wall which was standing between her and the young woman. And it was hard to break. Hard to get into the young woman's zone.

Alek blinked. Why was he feeling as if Mara Athena he knew was no longer there anymore? The woman in front of him was not like the one he knew. He could say it just by gazing into the young woman's dejected eyes.

Those honey brown fox eyes were holding a lot of depression and anxiety. Trying to hide them with a smile. This young woman was faking a smile a lot. Alek doubted himself for feeling strange. Why was he feeling as if he could see another soul inside Mara Athena's body?

"I understand, Miss"

Lily replied. Apologizing indirectly. "I apologize for shouting at you, Lila. And I also apologize for scaring you, Lily. I am sorry" the young woman apologized as her lips formed into a sweet smile. Warming up the two girls hearts.

"It is fine, Miss. You don't need to apologize" Lila sniffled. She was holding back her tears. Causing Mara to chuckle in amusement. "Don't cry. Go and rest or play with the husky" the young woman gave a permission.

Letting the two girls rest. "Thanks, Miss" the twin sisters grinned and left the living room. Leaving the young woman and the man alone. Mara did not utter any word. She let out a sigh and leaned back on the couch tiredly.

'I fucking hate this novel' Mara cursed in her mind. Wanting to rip apart this world if she could. Mara was angry by the fact that the novel was changing. The male lead was not supposed to have a grandmother but a grandfather.

Also it was claimed by the novel that Lucas favored Lovelyn Elain after meeting for three times. She could tell that it was more than three times the main leads had met. So Lucas should be into Lovelyn by now.

And yet he was ignoring the presence of the female lead and concerning about her. Was he in love with her? The question popped up. Displeasing the young woman. Mara would not mind if she could take the male lead. The male lead was perfect man with sweet talks.

Of course, she would like to make him stay by her side. However, the problem was the female lead. Lovelyn Elain was already in love with the male lead. Mara could tell it just by looking at the way Lovelyn Elain tried to get Lucas's attention.

The female lead was already in love with the male lead! What could she do? She could only watch the main leads falling in love. She did not want to step between the main leads. The second male lead, Ezekial Clyde was an exception.

He was pathetic.

Needed to be saved by her since she did not want to see his death. 'If I take Lucas just because of my desire, everything will become a huge mess. I can't involve in stupid problems anymore. I hope Lovelyn Elain won't attack me. But if she does, I am going to take Lucas from her for sure'

Mara swore in her mind. She would never try to separate the couple. However, if the female lead misunderstood her and tried to attack her, she had no choice but to take Lucas Callum to her side. Mara would never remain silent and give Lucas to Lovelyn. Why would she?

If Lovelyn really dared to attack her, that female lead had to repay back. She would show the female lead of the cruel world. She would show how it felt like to be left alone by your lover. It was wrong. And Mara knew it. But she could not help. That was her way of punishing nasty people.

No one could stop her. Nothing could order her what to do.

If she wanted, then it had to be done.

No more words to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
385K 15.7K 75
[Complete] I am a 16 years old modern girl who has lived my whole life in the hospital due to an unknown illness. After I've died because of that ill...
1.2K 11 27
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
892 132 53
"What would you rather? Floating in eternal darkness or...serving me? As my champion?" "Honestly? Neither, why in the world would I choose to be a se...