Men's Hell

By isekai_hoee

I entered the novel I wrote. Novel instincts. Well, it's okay. It was possible. It is an era of regression an... More

DISCLAIMER
VOLUME 1
V1E1
V1E2
V1E3
V1E4
V1E5
V1E7
V1E8
V1E9
V1E10
V1E11
V1E12
V1E13
V1E14
V1E15
V1E16
V1E17
V1E18
V1E19
V1E20
V1E21
V1E22
V1E23
V1E24
V1E25
V1E26
V1E27
V1E28
V1E29
V1E30
V1E31
V1E32
V1E33
CHARACTERS
IMPORTANT NOTE
Volume 2
V2E1
V2E2
V2E3
V2E4
V2E5

V1E6

2.2K 71 2
By isekai_hoee

Volume 1 Episode 6

* * *

"Hey... Hello?"

First, she raised her finger and poked it on his side. Oh, no reaction. Did she poke him too gently?

His hair was blonde with a reddish tinge. Strawberry blonde to be exact, a rare hair color.

She shrugged and fell deep in thought. Probably, there's only one character who could sleep anywhere like this, and with that hair color, she already knew who he could be without needing to see the color of his eyes.

It's Kaya.

It took her a while to figure out who he was so she felt slightly frustrated, but she soon got over it. Haha. She's afraid she'll get used to this pattern somehow.

"But why are you here?"

Obviously, if she was right about this guy's identity, he should have been in the Imperial Palace at this time.

Isn't he the Commander of the Knights Templar? Why was he at the academy? And he's even wearing a Soliden uniform... Does he have to be a student for experience? Or was he undercover?

"Hey, hey! Hey!"

She tried her best to wake him up and ask him a question, but this guy never wakes up. Get up, please

I fell on the ground because of you!

"...Ah, really. You sleepyhead."

No matter how much she screamed and hit him in the side, he didn't even move. In the end, her goal went wild, and she got annoyed by the calm face of the guy who was still sleeping well.

You leave me no choice.

She grabbed the boy's cheeks tightly and stretched them out. His soft cheeks have stretched much better than she thought.

Is he not going to wake up? Is he not waking up? Why doesn't he wake up?

"...He's not getting up."

What a tough guy. It must hurt, she was sure it hurts.

Nevertheless, he did not open his eyes even though he frowned. It's not that the guy's white cheeks were already red, but that's the only reaction he had...

She was dumbfounded.

Ah, I don't know anymore. I give up!

She gave up waking him up and she just got exhausted for nothing. Man, this bastard, he's a tough guy.

"But really, why are you here?"

She knew he couldn't afford to be like this because he's so busy being the Commander of the Knights Templar.

She poked the boy's red cheeks and started thinking about it.

Kaya Eshden Ifzen

It was definitely that name. He is one of Panian's best swordsmen and the Commander of the White Moon Knights, one of the most elite. As for his personality... He was just like that.

What do you call it? He's usually had his mind somewhere, and he looks stupid, but when he grabs a sword? He changes 180 degrees. In addition, he had a much thicker nerve than other people, and his reaction was dull.

Mikhazen, is it enough to be able to eat peacefully even if you go crazy? Who said that this guy looks like a miracle when he sends sharp eyes in an instant just the moment he grabs a sword?

"Oh, come to think of it, Arietta was still fifteen years old. He's (Kaya) old enough to be at the academy."

Since he started at the age of 13 and graduated at the age of 20, he was probably just in 7th grade now. She guessed he's this free because he's graduating soon.

With a sigh, she was contemplating whether she was going to wake this guy up, and for a moment she thought of Edel. Oh, come to think of it, Edel was the guy who mastered Kaya's wake-up technique. Truly the demonic gay.

Wait, how did Edel wake him up again?

"Do I have anything to eat?"

There were no pockets in the school uniform, so she opened the small bag she was carrying on the side. Fortunately, there was chocolate that had been swept from the kitchen. There's no candy.

Once she picked up a piece of chocolate and unwrapped it, she shoved it into his mouth. She thought he was going to spill it because he was still sleeping, but this guy opened his mouth and the chocolate went in. Oh, that's interesting...

"Wow."

He didn't even show any signs of waking up after she had yelled and pounded him like that, but he tossed and turned with just a chocolate bar. Not succumbing to this, she stroked his forehead. As she was doing this, she felt like a summoner who was going through some summoning steps. Oh, is that right? She's summoning his spirit.

...Let's not go around and talk about this.

"Arietta?"

She was startled by the small voice of the guy who opened his eyes faintly for a moment. Uh, does this guy know Arietta? She had a confusion with some information for a while, but she soon regained her composure. Come to think of it, Arietta was like a celebrity at this academy. It would be weird if an individual doesn't know her.

She was now watching a completely awakened dude as he raised his upper body.

The guy rolled the chocolate in his mouth and rubbed his eyes. Ha, so it's true? She barely swallowed a sigh. That's cute. It was truly indescribable cuteness.

.....

...But he's a gay.

"Why are you sleeping here?"

She opened her mouth, focusing her gaze on the green eyes looking back at her. At her words, he tilted his head for a moment. Did she already mention that this guy is so cute...? Maybe it's because he was younger.

"Wind, good."

Ah, what?

Oh, was it he was sleeping here because of the wind? For a moment, she looked at him with a sullen face. She really wanted to tell him something from the bottom of her heart.

I want to say it! Can I say it?

"Hey, if you sleep in a place like this, your back will hurt."

At her sincere advice, he looked at her as if he was thinking for a moment, and nodded quietly.

"Okay."

Then he looked at her and asked.

"Chocolate, do you have more?"

She has a lot of chocolate. But she didn't know why he was asking for that, so she looked at him suspiciously. He stared at her face, then soon saw her bag with the zipper open. And the piles of chocolate in it.

"Give me."

...Look at this shameless fellow.

She was almost furious at him for trying to rob her chocolate, but she put her anger on hold for a moment when Kaya opened his mouth the next moment.

Dude, you're better than I thought.

"Ah~"

In the end, she gently opened the package and put the chocolate in his mouth. As he ate the chocolate, Kaya smiled as if he was satisfied.

"Delicious."

Yeah, is it good?

She felt like she wanted to do something to him. But she has social prestige and an image, so she can't do that. She sighed and looked at him, who had a look of satisfaction for the delicious food. Kaya also stared at her as he ate the chocolate.

...What are they both doing?

"For some reason, my cheeks hurt."

The guy said blankly. And she felt the attack of her conscience for some reason.

Hmm, hmm!

She needs to get out of this place quickly. She doesn't know what it is, but with that thought, she slowly moved her body to get up. However...

"Arietta! Kaya!"

From afar, a man with red hair was dragging someone and running towards them.

Who are they?

"Uh, Gid and Jerdine."

Gid... Jerdine... Ah!

...As soon as she heard the name, she already knew who they were. As expected, she's pretty awesome.

"Arietta! You're finally back to school, my sweetie. Have you missed this Oppa all this time?"

As soon as the red-haired man approached, he looked at her and smiled broadly. He doesn't even care about the man he had dragged with him in the ear! He must be in pain!

She was taken aback for a moment. What's with this guy?

"Ahh! Hey, Gid! Let go! Let go!"

"Oh, sorry."

With an expression which does not look sorry at all, Gid let go of Jerdine's ear and smiled softly. She felt a chill at the sight for some reason.

You did it on purpose, Gid.

"......"

Jerdine stared at Gid with his mouth shut. Although he was not visibly gallant, Gid was looking at Jerdine with a smile on his face even though he might shrink from the unusual energy.

"Why? Does it hurt a lot?"

"......"

"Oh my God! Are you mad?"

"Don't you think I'm angry?"

It doesn't look good, but Gid was still grinning as if amused, but Jerdine was emitting radiation all over his body like a nuclear bomb which was about to explode.

"Why the hell did you interrupt me earlier? It was that child's fault, so why did you intervene? I should have finished him, but you said before that I shouldn't finish it like that! And you even held my ear too! What kind of enemy do you have? Will you make a fool of my ears, too?"

"Wow, our Jerdine is angry!"

"Yes, I'm angry!"

"So that's all you have to say?"

Gid's bright reply left Jerdine stunned for a moment. He seemed to be not getting used to it even though he was always subjected to it. The grumpy guy, who had been ruffling his hair to see if the heat had risen, glared at Gid.

"There's more. If you hadn't interfered, those guys would have been caught and punished for violating school rules! Now they can't be punished for missing out now!"

"It's okay. Whoever needs to be caught will get caught."

"And it's not just once or twice!"

"You're the only one who loses your temper with that, Jerdine."

Jerdin opened his mouth and took a deep breath with a reddened face as if he had changed his mind. He seemed to have given up on arguing, but for some reason he was so pitiful that she felt like she was going to burst into tears. The pitiful guy.

Tsk. Pathetic. So Jerdine is still being beaten by Gid like this.

"Jerdine, hi. Gid, hello."

When the battle of nerves between the two ended with Jerdin's unilateral defeat and went into a cold war, Kaya, who had eaten all the chocolate, greeted them. The two stopped having a war of nerves for a while and looked at Kaya.

Gid looked at Kaya with a smile, and Jerdine, who had been staring at Gid all the time, stopped being annoyed... Poor fellow.

"Hi, my prince."

"Yes, hello."

Kaya just nodded.

Since you greeted first, you don't need to say hello again.

And at the moment, Gid's golden eyes turn towards her. For some reason, she felt a cold sweat running down her back.

This is a bit dangerous.

"Hehe."

The way he looked at her was quite serious. She hopes he didn't notice anything different about her. Such thoughts were briefly thought, and Gid smiled for a moment, and suddenly opened his arms wide.

Her face stiffened for a moment when she saw that.

Wait, what do you want? Why?

As she was being confused, Gid laughed softly and shouted.

"Arietta~ Come on, let me hold you in Oppa's arms!"

And her ominous premonition became a reality.

Why can't she avoid taking ominous premonitions?

The grieving stopped, and she looked back at Jerdin and Gid, who were still irritable. Hell's dog and a slut. While writing the novel, she called them both that way. Once again, she was amazed.

Ah, really, this reality is a perfect reflection of her novel. Has she ever been a God in a previous life? Thinking nonsensical thoughts, she stared at the wide chest in front of her as if in trouble. Gid smiled softly, feeling the awkwardness in her gaze, and ran straight to her.

Ugh!

When she came to her senses, she was already in Gid's arms before she knew it.

"My sweetie~ Aren't you glad to see this Oppa after a long time? Why aren't you talking?!"

"Uh..."

"Yeah, yeah, nice to see you, too!"

Hugging her tightly, Gid laughed.

Hey, you son of a b*tch! Why don't you let me go first?

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

:*・°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...