The Lost

By fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... More

Chapter One - Broke
Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Four - Daddys Girl
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Seven - Mine
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Nine - Apoligize
Chapter Ten - The Mistake
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality
Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?
Chapter Ninteen - Distractions
Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chapter Sixteen - Mine!

191 8 0
By fallingvp_

I hoisted my self up on my elbows and just looked after him. A pain growing in my head. I became dizzy and my body pained. I felt a sharp pain in my chest as my breathing came uneasy.

"What - do you mean everything?" I said slowly

"Everything up until you were talking to Ryan. "

I felt way better. But still I felt a terrible pain in my body.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What do you mean what's wrong? Something's going on with your mom and your not the slightest bit worried about it."

"My mom beat any respect and love for her I had out of me. I cried myself to sleep on plenty of occasions. I am broken emotionally I once was physically and now mentally my mind glazes over on the day she dies. On the day she feels the wrath of how she made me feel. I will never love her because of her my father died he was a big part of me anything that made me happy was taken away from me. I hope she dies."

I said getting up and storming out if the room before he had a chance to say anything.

Fuck her. I hope she dies. I hope she feels the wretched pain she has put me through . My heart began to swell in my chest and my eyes began to burn and I know they are going red.

I bend over resting my hands on my knees to take a breath. My heart beat bangs against my ear drums. I continue to take breaths before my body seems completely calm all of a sudden and tingling things go through my back. I look up to see Trevor holding his hand and looking at me.

"You, you Okay?" He asked.

I nodded and stepped against the wall and slid down to the floor. I pulled my knees to my chest resting my elbows on them and I slipped my fingers into my hair. I looked at the floor not thinking about anything.

"Mya did you hear me?" He asked looking down to me.

"Huh - uh no what'd you say?"

"I said -."

"Trevor ?" I didn't recognize the voice

He turned to her. "Yes Priscilla? "

"Where's Chases room?" She asked.

"Down the hallway. The only door with a number on it."

"Thanks." She said walking down the hallway. I sighed getting to my feet and walking down the hallway.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To get something to eat." I said bluntly.

" Not dressed like that" he stated. I looked down. I had on a sports bra and shorts.

"Ugh. What are you my father?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

He rolled his eyes. "Please." He begged.

"Ugh Okay." I walked down the hallway and into the room. With Trevor behind me .

I walked into the room and immediately started digging in the drawers. "Mya." Chase called me and I groaned turning to look at him.

"What?" I whined.

"Meet my sister Priscilla. "

"Hi I'm Mya." I said to her.

She smiled at me. "Weren't you just in the hallway with him?" She said pointing to Trevor.

"Yeah." I pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a wife beater and slippers and put my hair in a messy bun.

"What were you two doing in the hallway." Chase asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Talking."

"Can we finish our conversation? " He asked.

"No later my head hurts. " I walked out of the room with Trevor following behind me.

We walked in silence . We reached the eating area and I got tacos to eat.

"You guys are always arguing." He said shaking his head biting into a taco.

I shrugged. "Sometimes I think he isn't the one for me you know? I don't even know myself." I sighed finishing my food.

"I'm tired." I huffed.

"Eat then sleep?" He smirked.

"You know this." I said smirking

He chuckled. "I'll walk you to your room."

"Thanks." I smiled up at him.

We walked into my room and I wish I never even came back. I walked in to see Paige jump on top of Chase. He tried pushing her away but she seemed to just put more weight on him. I was surprised when he pushed her across the room and his eyes were as black as coal. He looked at me and his eyes got even darker and I cringed.

Trevor grabbed me and put me behind him.

I tried to pull from his grasp and he grabbed my hands. I gasped at the tingling that shot through my hands . I pulled on his hand and he slowly stepped out of the room pulling me with him .

I looked up into his eyes to see the pitch black colors in his eyes the same color I seen in Chases. I sighed. His hand was giving off massive heat and the tingle wouldn't let up.

"Mate." He whispered grabbing on to me.

What the hell is this mate shit? I sighed. He seems angry I'll ask him later. He pulled me into a hug and took a deep breath into my shoulder.

"Mya? " Chases voice whispered behind me

I tried to pull out of Trevor's grasp but he only pulled me tighter.

"Mate." He whispered again.

I let out a frustrated breath.

I heard a growl erupt through the hallway and it made me cringe.  

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
210 30 30
"Then breathe. Really breathe. In and out. You're somewhere where thousands of your ancestors have stood before you, to travel between worlds. This p...
201K 5.9K 45
Wynter is an 18 year old girl born from a powerful family where her parents are the famous King and Queen of all wolves. Her mother being a Fae and a...
1.3K 385 35
This story is about two fairies who where twins but got separated after a war took place in fairy land and where sent away to protect them and now t...