3. Daughter of A Mafia Boss✔️

By kiramcneil

Karina Andiacchi is an average college student with an unconventional family background. Karina is the daugh... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen⚠️
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five⚠️
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three⚠️
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven (THE END)
See you in 'The Andiacchi's'

Eleven⚠️

132 0 0
By kiramcneil

Gio

I unlocked the door and pushed open the door. We didn't even get to take a step inside when we saw Tamara standing there with a gun. I stepped in front of the girls and waved my arms in front of me.

"Oh, thank god. I thought it was an intruder."

She put the gun on a nearby table and took a deep breath.

"With a key?"
"Well, the only person who should have a key is in the guest room."
"Sorry. I made a copy last year."
"What are you doing here? And who are you?", She asked, noticing Lux standing there.
"This is our friend, Lux."

Lux waved nervously.

"Which guest room is uncle Giovanni in?", Karina asked.
"The one beside his study."

Karina headed in that direction, leaving Lux and I with Tamara.

"Is it alright if we stay here tonight?"
"Of course. You know you don't have to ask."

After saying goodnight to Tamara, we headed upstairs to where the rest of the guest rooms were.

Giovanni Sr.

The sound of sniffling woke me up. I turned my head to see my niece beside me with her eyes closed. I didn't fail to notice the tears running across her cheeks.

"Principessa?", I said turning on the lamp beside me.

"My Daddy hates me.", she let out a heartbreaking sob. I hurriedly pulled her into me.

"Look, I don't know what happened, but I know how much your Dad loves you, Rina. What happened?"
"I told my best friend about our family and Daddy found out and he told me I was an disappointment and told me to leave."

What the hell is the matter with that man? Who tells their own daughter this?

"I'm so sorry, amore mio. You don't deserve that.", I said which made her cry harder. The poor girl ended up crying herself to sleep.

Karina

I was woken up by the loud noises outside. I got out of bed and followed the noise.

I ended up in Uncle Giovanni's large backyard. Uncle Giovanni, Uncle Victor, Bruno, and a few other men were lifting large chairs and putting them into rows.

"Rina!", Uncle Victor yelled from across the yard.

He put the chair down and rushed over to me. He immediately swooped me in his arms.

"Uncle V!"
"We missed you around here, kid!"

When he put me down, my eyes met Bruno's. I quickly looked back at Uncle Victor. Uncle Giovanni and Bruno walked over to us.

"How's Aunt Juliana and Lennox?"
"You would know if you know if you ever answered your phone.", I heard my Aunt say from behind me.

I turned and saw Aunt Juliana sitting on a lounger chair.

I smiled and leaned down to hug her.

"I'm sorry. School's been keeping me busy. I promise I'll call more."
"You better. Lennox misses his big cousin."
"Where is he? I'll go see him."
"He's inside with Tamara.", Uncle Giovanni said.
"Oh...we'll, I'll see him later then."
"Karina.", Uncle G began.

I sighed and shook my head.

"I'm not having this talk again. I'm going to find Lu-."
"-No, we're going to talk about this. I don't know what your problem is with Tamara, but this needs to stop. She's been nothing, but gracious to you. You don't have to like her, but you will show her some respect. You have no idea how much that woman has been through."

I chuckled dryly. Bruno, who had walked over while Uncle Giovanni was talking, stepped between us.

"Giovanni, maybe now isn't the right time."

I stepped in front of Bruno.

"What about what we went through? Aunt Aria has only been gone for five years and everyone just carried on like she never existed. You didn't even grieve her. Y-."
"You don't think I grieve her?! Not a single day goes by that I don't think about Aria."
"Were you thinking about her when not even three years after her death, you moved on with Tamara?",I spat.

"Karina!", Bruno and Uncle Victor yelled.

Uncle Giovanni's face was red with anger as he sent death glares my way.

"Get away from me.", he said.

I walked away and headed to find my best friend.

Lux

I was trying on dresses when Karina walked in.

"Hey, I was looking for you.", I said.
"That one's pretty.", she complimented the green dress I was wearing.

"I know! Apparently, your Aunt Juliana picked this out."
"She's Tamara's maid of honor."

She nodded.

"So, Juliana is Victor's wife?", I asked.
"Girlfriend."
"Oh, I just assumed they were married because you call her Aunt Juliana."

She shook her head and picked up the other green dress.

"Are you okay? You look a little down. Is it your parents?", I asked.

She sighed and sat down.

"It's everything. Uncle Giovanni is mad at me. Bruno's downstairs. My parents suck. Kai hasn't answered any of my texts and she's all alone up there."
"Wait, why is Giovanni mad at you?"
"Because I won't sit here and pretend that she's apart of this family."
"Karina, she's becoming his wife today. She's going to be apart of this family."
"Doesn't mean I have to accept her. The rest of this family can forget my Aunt Aria, but I won't."
"Who's forgetting her?", I heard a voice behind me ask.

We turned around to see Tamara standing in the doorway.

Karina stepped forward and glared at her.

"No one talks about her anymore. Uncle G used to always talk about her and then you showed up, and he stopped. It's like everyone forgot about her. When she died, it felt like she only ever existed in my head. Like I imagined her. I felt like I was crazy.",Karina explained.

Tamara came closer to her until they were inches apart.

"No one forgot about your Aunt Aria. Especially not your Uncle Giovanni. He struggled with moving on because he still loves Aria so much. When we decided to move forward with our relationship, I had to make peace with Aria. Peace with the fact that if she was still here, I wouldn't have met Giovanni. I wouldn't have had the chance to fall in love with him and this family. I've accepted that she's always going to be his first love and what they had was so epic. I
understand why you don't like me, but I just want you to know that it was never my intention to replace her. I don't think it's even possible to replace someone like Aria. From what I've heard, she was the best of the best."

Karina nodded slowly. I grabbed a tissue and wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"If you ever want to talk about her, I'm here to listen.", she told her.
"Thank you, Tamara."

Tamara flashed her a warm smile before leaving.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

She nodded before looking at me.

"Yeah. I'll be o-."

"Wow...", we heard Dominic say.

We looked at the doorway to see him standing there, staring at me. He was wearing a crisp black suit that had grey lines on it. He was wearing a dark green tie that was untied.

Karina smirked and cleared her throat.

"Uhh...you look great. You both look great.", he said in a rush.

"I haven't even gotten ready yet.", Karina told him.

She was trying to hide her smile.

"You can't just take the compliment."

Karina shrugged before grabbing the dress again.

"I'm going to get ready.", she said before leaving.

"You look nice.", I said.

"I always look nice, Lux.", he said cockily.

I stepped closer to him and began tying his tie for him.

"Where'd you learn how to tie a tie?", he asked, looking down at me.

"During one of my YouTube wormhole sessions. It was in my recommended for some reason."

He chuckled lightly. I stepped back and patted his chest once I finished tying his tie.

"So, last night was interesting...", he spoke.

"We don't have to talk about it, Dominic.", I said with a sigh.

"I think we should, Lux. I'm worried about you."

"Drop it! I'm fine."

"Hey, is everything alright?"

I turned and saw a man standing there.

"Yeah, Dominic was just leaving."

He stormed away from me and slammed the door behind him.

Karina

I stood in the mirror staring at myself.

"What are you doing?", I heard Bruno ask.

I turned and saw him lock the door behind him. He licked his lips.

"Why'd you lock the door?", I ask.

"Privacy."

"Bruno, leave."

"I just want to talk. Karina, I miss you."

I sighed and sat down on the bed.

"Bruno, I meant what I said. I can't do this anymore."

"Karina, please. I need you. I'll tell everyone you want to tell about us if you'd just give me another chance."., he said as he kneeled in front of me.

"Bruno, us being a secret wasn't the only problem we had. I don't like the person I became when I was with you. I don't think I can go back to what we were, but I wouldn't mind being your friend."
"Friend?"
"Yes, we can be just friends. I mean, I do want you in my life, but just not like before."

He nodded.

"Okay. Friends.", he said as he stood up and stretched his arms out for me to hug him. I stood and wrapped my arms around him.

I rested my head on his chest and listened to his rapid heartbeat. I lifted my head as I felt him pulling away from me.

He smiled down at me before quickly leaning down and kissing me. I immediately kissed him back hungrily. His hands dropped to my ass, massaging my cheeks.

We eventually pulled away from each other, a string of spit connecting us. I took a step back, breaking the string.

"I'm sorry. I just needed to do that one last time."

I nodded as my eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips.

I bit my lip before stepping forward. I swiftly pulled my dress over my head, revealing my bra-less chest.

"We might as well do this one last time too.", I said before kissing him again.

He roughly kissed me back as one of his hands rested on my ass as the other played with my hard nipples.

I quickly unbuttoned his dress pants and pushed them down along with his boxers. I pulled away to look down at his manhood that was resting just below my belly button.

Bruno began walking me backwards until I came in contact with the bed. I sat down and looked up at him. His dick was inches away from my face. I grabbed it before taking him in my mouth. He let a soft moan as he hit the back of my throat.

He grabbed both sides of my face and aggressively fucked my throat. I could feel the spit dripping down my face. He finally pulled his dick out my mouth and allowed me to catch my breath.

"Fuck, Karina. I missed that pretty little mouth of yours.", he whispered before wrapping his hand around my throat.

I let out a moan as I felt the wetness between my thighs. Bruno seemed to notice this as well. He spread my legs wider and pulled off my soaked panties.

"You're so wet for me, baby."

He spread my lower lips apart and rubbed my overly-sensitive bud. I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped.

"Not so loud, beautiful.", he warned.

I bit my lip as he continued his assault on my clit. I couldn't help, but squirm under him as he picked up the speed.

"Bruno.", I whined.

"Use your words, Karina. Closed mouths don't get fed.", he said before dipping his head between my thighs.

I threw my head back and fell back on the bed, no longer able to hold myself up. I rocked my hips against his face. He squeezed my ass and held me closer as he ate me as if I was his last meal and he was starving.

"Fuck me, Bruno.", I told him.

He ignored my request and continued to assault my pussy with his tongue. He slid a finger in me as he sucked on my clit.

"Fuck.", I groaned.

He rapidly pumped it in and out of me. He soon added another and curved his fingers inside of me, hitting my sweet spot.

"Bruno, please. I'm gonna-"., my first orgasm cutting me off.

I struggled not to scream as my orgasm came in waves.

Bruno stood up as I was coming down from my high. He pushed my legs all the way up to where they were near my head. He smirked and covered my mouth with his hand. I raised my eyebrow at him.

He slammed into and I yelped, but it was muffled by his hand. He rolled his hips against me, bringing himself deeper inside me. I felt myself shaking under him.

"Bruno.", I moaned his name.

"That's right, baby girl. Say my name.",he whispered in my ear.

He began thrusting deep inside of me. I could feel myself nearing my end. He wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed it gently. I came apart around him. He continued to roughly fuck me through my second orgasm.

I could tell he was close when his thrusts became sloppier. He let out a deep moan as I clenched myself around him.

He pulled out of me and pulled me up by my throat. He pushed himself in my mouth and began fucking my throat again.

I looked up at him and saw his teeth were clenched and he was holding back a moan. I spread my legs, giving him a good view at my soaked pussy. I rubbed my fingers against my clit and moaned.

"I fucking love you.", he said before giving one deep final thrust in my throat.

He yanked my hair back as he filled up my throat. I swallowed every drop after he pulled out of me. I licked my lips. He pulled me up by my throat and roughly kissed me.

"So, friends?", I asked as I wrapped a towel around me.

"Friends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 3 10
[Book one] Riley Quinn, A 18 year old girl starts a new school in New York. Although she's never taken a fancy with the boys, one catches her eye. S...
62.7K 2.3K 32
Daniel Morales. Golden boy, millionaire heir. He's kind, sweet and carrying his own fair share of secrets. Kimberly Alessandro. Bubbly, carefree, a h...
102K 1.6K 100
When Elsa Jones, a collage student with a normal life becomes friends with the new girl Elena Giovanni who happens to be the daughter of a Mafia lead...
117 17 18
If you like Bold and mafia type women, this book is for you. Allen- CEO of B&G. He is, handsome, cold, ruthless and hungry to take revenge for his fa...