Not From This World ( MDZS ST...

Honeydew_froggo tarafından

Not From This World (MDZS) BOOK 1 (Ongoing) Lin Xia's life turns upside down when she falls into the... Daha Fazla

Pt 1. Her World to Their Past
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7 pt 1
7 pt 2
7 pt 3
8
8 pt 2
9
What Xia Would Look Like (to me)
Xia's Theme and Character Info
9 pt 2
10 pt 1
10 pt 2
Cover(s) for Book 2
11.
11.5
12
New Book (Coming Soon)
12 pt 2
Author Note
13
14
NEW STORY COVER
16
LINK TO SEASON 3 ,EP 1
17
18
19
20
21
22.
23
24
HI EVERYONE !!!!
26
27
28
29
30

15

3.5K 202 67
Honeydew_froggo tarafından

Hey guys! I decided to go on and put up this Chapter since I'm already working on Chapter 16~Hope you enjoy! Once again, thankyou for the votes and comments! Please share with your friends who also enjoy MDZS ^^

Xia walks in between Wei Wuxian and Using Cheng as they enter the stone forest. The foggy atmosphere gives her horror movie vibes and makes her shiver.

'Damn, I really hope I don't die today. I really want Mingjue to see me come out looking cool. Maybe he'll think I'm sexy hehehe.'

Her cringy giggle is fortunately drowned out when one of the Jiang disciples speaks.

"Huh? Wait, where are the evil spirits?'

She had to refrain from saying "At your mom's house" knowing that now was not the time to be a smart ass.

"Let's go separate ways and meet at the exit." Jiang Cheng suddenly states making Xia look at him like he's insane.

'SEPARATE WAYS!? Has he ever seen a horror movie ..of course he hasn't ....BUT STILL SPLITTING UP IS BAD NEWS!'

She looks around wearily and takes one step forward, but finds herself being tugged back by hands on either side of her.

"Xia come with me/ A'Xia's with me." Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian simultaneously say at the same time then give each other a weird look.

Xia sighs and points further.

"No time to fight over me.Why don't we three just go that way."

She doesn't wait for an answer and continues to walk forward, and smirks when she hears them follow behind her.

After a few more minutes of climbing after letting Jiang Cheng take the lead, they find themselves inside a dark cave, Xia in between them as they shimmy through the small space.

"Jeez, where on earth are you leading us to?" Wei Wuxian says in a joking tone ,that makes Jiang Cheng purse his lips.

"Stop complaining! Just keep up," He snaps back and Xia snickers behind him, making him give her a glare.

"Something funny?"

She fakes confusion, turning to look away and hide her smile.

"Nothing nothing."

"Hmph, you and your random-ack!"

Not watching where he's going , his head hits a rock on the cave ceiling.

Xia had to hold her breath so she wouldn't burst out laughing.

'Ah I'm glad I didn't say anything. This is too hilarious!'

The rest of the way they end up crawling ,Wei Wuxian and Xia behind Jiang Cheng giggling like children.

"Hey, how about we just go back to where we started. Hehe don't worry, we won't tell anybody, right, A'Xia?"

Xia nods her head with an 'innocent' smile.

"It's our little secret A'Cheng~"

"S-shut up both of you!" He whisper-yells , turning to look back at the two smiling teens and once again his forehead met a rock.

"Ack!"

🌸🌸

After they got out of the cave , Xia gave Jiang Cheng a look.

"Sorry Cheng, want me to kiss it better?"

"W-what? Y-you-!"

She snickers and moves away as Wei Wuxian calls out their names.

"Hey, Jiang Cheng, A'Xia."

"What now!?" Jiang Cheng says, tone laced with annoyance.

Wei Wuxian points above their heads.

"Look!"

Xia looks up and feels the food breakfast starting to come back up as she stares at the white figures with blood red eyes.

'Oh shit.'

Jiang Cheng's eyes widened.

"They are the ...evil spirit targets!"

Xia moves to walk away but Wei Wuxian grabs her waist and spins her back around.

"Ah ah, It's too late to go back now."

She grumbles in defeat, mimicking the boys and grabbing her bow with a shaking hand.

One of the spirits glares down at them then lets out a horrendous sound getting the other spirit's attention.

Xia whimpers.

"S-shit here they come!"

The spirits suddenly shoot down towards them , roaring with their fangs bared.

Xia's eyes widen as one of the spirits comes towards her . She quickly grabs an arrow and attempts to aim for it's head, but misses terribly.

"Crap! I'm gonna die!"

Before it can move closer to her, an arrow shoots it from the side, and it begins to dissipate before her.

Mouth agape in shock, she turns to the side to see Jiang Cheng looking as shocked as she at Wei Wuxian standing atop the side of a mountain.

Wei Wuxian grins from ear to ear.

"You're welcome!"

Xia pouts.

'Damnit, I can't keep relying on Wei Wuxian to save me. I've practiced all winter, I just need to be faster!'

A light shoots in the air like a firework in the form of the Jiang clan symbol , signalling that the evil spirit had been defeated. Then she sees 5 black Wen Clan symbols shoot up in the distance , meaning that 5 people were eliminated.

This makes her smirk and confidence stirs inside of her.

'I haven't lost just yet. I need to prove to everyone here that I'm not just some damsel in distress!'

She turns to the boys.

"Guys, I think I'm gonna head this way. Good luck and don't get eliminated!"

She takes off ,not giving them time to speak and heads through the rocky pathway.

Taking an arrow out ,she spots a spirit about to attack someone from the Jiang Clan. She aims it at the back of the spirits head and succeeds in destroying it.

"HAHAHA DIE DIE DIE!" She laughs maniacally making some individuals give her weirded out looks.

'Is she from the Jiang clan? Better not mess with her.'

'That laugh sounds pretty sus.'

In total she takes down 8 one by one as she moves along.

After a few minutes, she comes to a clearing just as Lan Zhan stops one of Wen Chao's arrows from coming towards Ouyang Zizhen, and at the same time takes out an evil spirit.

Her eyes sparkle.

'Woah.."

She walks back over towards Wei Wuxian as Wen Chao glares at the group.

"You..you people.HMPH!" He stomps away without another word, his lackey following behind.

Xia flips him off as he goes away then turns to see Lan Zhan walking off.

"Lan Zhan,nice shot!" Wei Wuxian exclaims and Xia nods in agreement. The lan male doesn't answer them and continues to move with his back facing them.

It was then Xia noticed something.

'Oh...his band is crooked.'

Beside her ,Wei Wuxian gasps.

"Hey ,Wangji! Your headband is not straight!"

Lan Zhan stops walking and turns slightly with a passive expression.

"Liar."

Xia watches as Wei Wuxian runs up to him. She can't help but get a bad feeling.

'Wait...what happens here..."

"No! It's true this time! Let me help you."

As Wei Wuxian begins reaching for the headband, Xias eyes widened.

"W-wait , Wei Wuxian no-!"

But it's too late, as the tie from the headband becomes loose and falls from Wangji's forehead.

Her heart aches as she watches Lan Zhan turn visibly shaking with anger, towards Wei Wuxian,with a look of pure hatred.

Wei Wuxian can see he's made a mistake and he immediately apologizes.

"I-I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it."

He raises the ribbon back towards Lan Zhan.

"H-here, you can tie it back yourself."

Lan Zhan was gripping his bow so hard that it broke in half, making Xia flinch.

Wei Wuxian looks at the headband in his hand.

"This really is just a headband,right?"

Lan Zhan snatches it out of his hands, startling him. Xia moves to stand beside Wei Wuxian. Lan Zhan looks at her worried eyes,but he's too angry to care. Without another word,he turns away from them and continues walking.

Xia puts a hand up to her chest.

"Wangi..."

"What's wrong ...with Lan Zhan?"

---

When they got back to the archery field, Jiang Cheng told them about Lan Zhan leaving before the match had finished.

"After you tore off his headband."

"What?It's just a headband. What's the bigdeal?"

An irk mark appears on Xia's forehead. She crosses her arms.

"You think he'd be that angry if it wasn't a 'big deal'. A'Xian, what you did was disrespect his principles."

Jiang Cheng adds,"You know how much they value their headbands. You were literally looking for trouble!Lan Wangji will hate you forever."

Xia catches sight of Lan Zhan beside Lan Xichen, his eyes glaring at the ground. His head suddenly turns towards them, eyes narrowed at Wei Wuxian who flinches in fear.

"E-eh?"

"The champion of the archery competition this year goes to Wei Wuxian from Jiang Clan!" The announcer states loudly.

"We won! Wei Wuxian is the best!"

"The runner up is Lan Xichen from Lan Clan. And third place goes to Jin Zixuan from the Jin Clan."

Xia smiles as the Jiang disciples celebrate Wei Wuxians success ,but the fangirl in her claps loudly when she hears Xichen's name.

'WOO, AS EXPECTED FROM THE SUPER HOT ELDEST LAN BROTHER!'

'Jin Zixuan did great too!'

Then the announcer keeps going and Xia is surprised with his words.

"A tie in fourth place! Going to Lan Wangji from the Lan clan...and Jiang Xia from the Jiang clan."

Everyone's eyes widened at the announcer's words, especially Wei Wuxian , Jiang Cheng, Xichen, Lan Zhan, and Zixuan.

'Did he just say XIA?!'

"That girl from Jiang Clan...she's definitely caught me by surprise."

"Jiang Xia is a very interesting girl indeed.'

"Woah , two out of four are from the Lan clan...but a tie? And a Jiang clan girl no less!"

"Impressive!"

"Wow! Lan Wangji left halfway and still managed to rank fourth!"

"That's the girl who's arrow went through 2 spirits at once with a blue light going through them! It was insane!"

Xia's mouth dropped.

'Wait....I WON SOMETHING!?'

Her face turns red when she's suddenly lifted up by Wei Wuxian and the jiang disciples cheer around them.

"A-ah, p-put me down A-A'xian!"

"A'XIA YOU'RE LITERALLY AMAZING! THAT'S MY GIRL!"

Xia wanted to hide from embarrassment but at the same time her eyes sparkled and Wuxian's "my girl" echoed in her head.

Plus, she had a massive inner ego and the cheers were feeding into it.

With a cat-like grin she raises her hand and cheers with them.

'THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE BEST! AHAHAHA!'

"Look at the Wen Clan , they didn't even finish in the top four. That's so embarrassing!" One of the disciples exclaims, and Jiang Cheng shushes him.

Meanwhile with the clan leaders, Wen Rouhan looks pissed as hell. His red eyes glare down at the field as he sets his cup down and a sarcastic smirk.

He chuckles darkly.

"How nice. The four clans have great talents indeed." He rises.

"Since the match has ended, I'll be leaving now."

Jin Guangshan fans himself with a sigh.

"You could tell he's unhappy. Those youngsters made a hit here...troubles coming our way."

Jiang Fengmian pours himself some tea.

"It was a competition wasn't it? The future of our clans lies in the hands of those youngsters. Besides, the future is never predictable."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

94.8K 6.2K 24
GDC/MDZS/TU Wei Ying alongside his friend Jiang Cheng are chosen with a bunch of other recruits to complete the training for the Lan business whose w...
135K 8.4K 23
[COMPLETED] Rated R "Xiao Zhan is a professor in the most prestige college of the country. Despite his age (28), his looks are beyond ethereal. Stude...
112K 7.9K 29
[First place winner Eunoia Awards WangXian category July 2021] After being apart for years, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying are reunited, finally starting thei...
84.8K 3.4K 26
At the foot of the mountain was where she was thrown. Lan Xichen found her and took her in, naming her Lan Mingxia. Let's watch her grow up and find...