Zero | BNHA X OC (SLOW UPDATE...

By CrescentRWBY

"Why I want to be a hero...? What kind of hero I want to be...? I... I... I'm not sure myself... I don't know... More

Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2
Sleeping Kuuga
Chapter 3
Kuuga and Jiro
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (S2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
New chapter?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thanks for 2k
Chapter 35
Ehhh
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Dot
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sayo: "Yoohoo!
💞Save The World With Love!💞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 1🎞
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 2🎞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞
Zero: Q&A and Feedback section
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 4🎞
...
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (S4)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcement (important)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Gear check!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (S5)
Surprise! (Special Chapter)
Status update (not a chapter)
Spoookyyyyy
...
How original
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Not a chapter update
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
In All of Our Hearts
Competitive Bowling (Zero OVA)
Chapter 68
Photo issues (not a chapter)
Chapter 69
Father's Day Special Chapter
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Plans and Curiosity
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 1
Advanced happy new year
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 2
New Art
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 3
Meet the characters
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 4

Chapter 30

681 22 6
By CrescentRWBY

Any typos spotted will be appreciated.

Kirishima reaches his hand out to Izuku.

Kirishima: "Hey, Midoriya, your hand can still reach! We can go save him!"

-----

Ashido: "So, in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-momo, following it, and going to save Bakugo and Kiriu yourselves?"

Annya: "That is correct."

Kirishima: "Yeah."

Todoroki: "Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo and Kiriu without killing them. They probably let them live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill them eventually. Kirishima, Annya, and I are going."

Iida: "Don't go overboard with your messing around!"

Shoji: "Wait. Calm down. I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything and Todoroki's frustration at having them stolen in front of his very eyes. I'm frustrated, too. But, this isn't a situation where we should act on our emotions. Right?"

Aoyama: "L-Let's leave this to All Might… Mr. Aizawa's permission to fight at training camp has been rescinded, too."

Tokoyami: "Aoyama's right. I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though…"

Kirishima: "But-!"

Tsuyu: "Everyone, we're all shocked from Bakugo and Kiriu's kidnapping. But let's think things through calmly. No matter how you feel, if you're saying you'll fight again… that you'll break the rules… Those acts are the same as those of villains."

Everyone becomes silent for a moment before a sudden knock is heard, scaring Aoyama. The sliding door opens to reveal a male doctor on the other side.

Doctor: "Sorry to interrupt… It's time for Midoriya's exam."

Sero: "Wh-Why don't we go? I wanna see how Jiro and Hagakure are doing, too."

Kaminari grabs Kuuga's scarf from Kirishima.

Kaminari: "We should…"

Ojiro: "Oh yeah."

Uraraka: "Deku, feel better soon."

Izuku: "Thanks, all of you."

Everyone starts leaving while Kirishima talks closer to him.

Kirishima: "We talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday. If we go, we go right away. Tonight. Since you're seriously injured, I don't know if you can move, but we still wanted to invite you because you're probably the most frustrated out of everyone. We'll be waiting in front of the hospital tonight."

Unknown to them, Iida managed to hear everything.

-------

The scene changes to Endeavor in his office as an assistant approaches him.

Assistant: "Endeavor, a phone call for you."

Endeavor: "Who is it?"

Assistant: "A Mr. Tsukauchi from the police."

Endeavor grabbed the phone and stood up.

Endeavor: "It's me."

Phone: "We would like to request your urgent assistance, Endeavor."

The scene changes to Best Jeanist's agency as he stands in front of his sidekicks.

Jeanist: "I have received an emergency summons and must leave this place for a while. Even if I am not here, I want you to keep being strong in both mind and body like a pair of tight jeans and continue to keep the streets safe while I'm gone."

Sidekicks: "Sure, Best Jeanist!"

The scene changes to Arcane standing in front of multiple black-cloaked heroes in a meeting room with her presenting a portrait of Bakugo and Kuuga.

Arcane: "Before we meet up with the others. I wish to remind all of you in advance that we're dealing with the League of Villains, a search and rescue operation for Katsuki Bakugo and Kuuga Kiriu, my son. Everyone in every city has been notified with the objective, meaning we have more eyes than usual. The location of the hideout is somewhere in Yokohama, our city of operation. But also take note this is the most dangerous operation we've done to date. More details will be told once we meet up with everyone."

Everyone nods in approval as Arcane glances at the picture of Kuuga.

Arcane: (mentally) "Please be safe…"

-----

Edge Shot is seen jumping around the buildings.

-----

Gang Orca is seen walking through a hall.

-----

Gran Torino is seen exiting an old looking building.

-----

Tiger is seen walking away from the facility as Mandalay and Kota watch him from a distance.

-----

Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady are seen driving through traffic in a white sedan as the scene slowly shows the afternoon of Tokyo.

-----

Night time arrives as Todoroki, Annya, and Kirishima are seen standing in front of the hospital.

Kirishima: "I wonder what Yaoyorozu decided."

Todoroki: "Well, no matter how restless we are, it's up to her."

Annya: "It would be nice if we had one."

The hospital door opens, revealing a bandaged Yaoyorozu with a serious expression.

Kirishima: "She's here!"

They stopped when they spotted Izuku following her from behind.

Annya: "Oh. Izuku came as well… (smiles) that's good."

Todoroki: "Midoriya…"

Kirishima: "Yaoyorozu… What's your answer?"

Yaoyorozu: "I-!"

Iida: "Wait!"

They all turn around to see Iida walking towards them.

Kirishima: "Iida?"

Izuku: "Iida…"

Iida: "Why… Why did it have to be you guys of all people?! The ones who stopped me when I acted recklessly for personal reasons… You two, who received Amnesty with me… Why are you trying to make the same mistake I did?! It's too much!"

Kirishima: "What are you talking about?"

Todoroki places a hand over Kirishima's shoulder, stopping him.

Iida: "We are still minors. U.A. is in a bad enough position as it is. Who will take responsibility for your actions? Do you understand?!"

Izuku walks towards him.

Izuku: "Iida, it's not like that. We don't think it's okay to break the rules either-!"

Iida had enough and threw a punch at Izuku's head, shocking everyone.

Annya: "Tenya-!"

Iida: "I'm frustrated, too! And worried! It's only natural! I am the class representative! I'm worried about my classmates! Not just Bakugo and Kiriu! When I saw your injuries, I also saw my brother in his sickbed! What if your bodies end up irreparable, like my brother's, because of your recklessness? Are you saying you don't care about my worries?"

Iida places both of his hands over Izuku's shoulder.

Iida: "Are you saying that you don't care how I feel…?"

Izuku: "Iida…"

Todoroki: "Iida. We don't expect to face them head-on and win either. We'll extricate them without fighting."

Annya: "Stealth."

Kirishima: "In other words, covert action! That's the way we students can fight while toeing the line on the rules!"

Yaoyorozu: "I trust Todoroki. But so that I can stop them if anything happens, I plan to accompany them, as well."

Iida: (disapproving) "Yaoyorozu!"

Kirishima: (smiling) "Yaoyorozu!"

Izuku: "I don't know myself, either, but after hearing that I could still reach, I couldn't just sit still… I can't help thinking I want to save them."

Iida closes his eyes.

Iida: "We can't come to an agreement, huh? Then, take me with you, too!

-----

All Might is seen gathered in a police station along with Edge Shot, Best Jeanist, Endeavor, Arcane, Tiger, Gang Orca, Kamui Woods, and Mt. Lady.

Tsukauchi: "We have gathered some of our finest heroes here today. Now, let's begin our strategy meeting."

-----

The scene changes to the League of Villains secret bar.

Shigaraki: "I'll ask you two one more time, aspiring heroes, Katsuki Bakugo… Kuuga Kiriu… Will you join me?"

Kuuga only spat out some blood and didn't respond as Bakugo smiled.

Bakugo: "If you're gonna talk in your sleep, you should just go to sleep and die.

-----

Izuku, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Annya, and Todoroki are seen walking away from the hospital as a group.

Iida: "Midoriya."

They stopped walking as Izuku turned around to face Iida.

Iida: "I apologize for getting violent with you. (Bows) I'm sorry."

Yaoyorozu: "Seriously, Iida. Your reason for joining the group is not very persuasive."

Izuku: (freaks out) "It's fine! I'm okay!"

Iida: "I am accompanying you because I am not convinced you will behave yourselves. If I get even a whiff of combat, then I will make you return immediately. In other words, you are under my surveillance. That's right, I will be a watchman!"

Todoroki: "Watchman Iida…"

Annya: "I guess it suits him."

Yaoyorozu: "The same goes for me. Rescuing Bakugo and Kiriu is a job for the pros. Looking at this objectively, there is no need for you all to do anything. (Brings out receiver) However, it is a compromise plan because I know very well how you feel. Do not forget that."

Annya: "Of course."

Todoroki: "Yeah."

Kirishima: "I know."

-----

The scene changes to them inside a bullet train as Yaoyorozu watches over the receiver.

Yaoyorozu: "The coordinates on the receiver indicate Camino Ward, Yokohama city in Kanagawa prefecture. Since we're leaving from Nagano, it will take about two hours. We should arrive around ten o' clock."

Izuku looks at Todoroki.

Izuku: "Um, did you tell everyone that we would leave tonight?"

Todoroki: "Yeah. They tried even harder to stop us when we told them, though."

Kirishima: "After that, Uraraka said something pretty harsh, too."

Annya: "Knowing Katsuki for a short amount of time, he'd be really humiliated. Kuuga might at least appreciate us."

Todoroki: "Just to make sure, you know that what we're doing is selfish and that no one wants us to do it, right? You can still turn back if you want to."

Annya: "I carefully make my own decisions, Shoto."

Kirishima: "If I were hesitating, then I wouldn't have said I'd do it in the first place! They're not someone who'd let the villains do whatever they want to the two of them."

Todoroki: "What about you, Midoriya?"

Izuku: "I… I cannot turn back."

Todoroki: "I see… All right."

-----

The scene changes to the same group standing on the streets of Camino Ward.

Izuku: "So this is Camino Ward."

Annya: "Very bright."

Todoroki: "There are a lot of people."

Kirishima: "So those guys are hiding somewhere in this city? Okay, where are they, Yaoyorozu?!"

Yaoyorozu: "Wait a minute! From here on out, we must be very, very careful. The villains know what we look like, remember? We must also consider that we may be attacked at any moment."

Izuku: "Got it! (Forms an X with arms) Gotta be covert!"

Annya: "Outstanding."

Todoroki: "That makes you stand out more, Midoriya."

Iida: "But at this rate, we won't be able to scout very easily."

Kirishima: "Then what are we supposed to do?"

Yaoyorozu: (blushing) "I have a suggestion."

Yaoyorozu points at some small thrift store behind her.

-----

Izuku is seen in some Mafia attire.

Izuku: "Hey, you!"

Todoroki is seen in some butler-looking attire.

Todoroki: "I see. Disguises, huh?"

Yaoyorozu is seen wearing a pink dress.

Yaoyorozu: "That's right."

Iida is seen wearing an attire that fits more of a bouncer one.

Iida: "What are these clothes?"

Kirishima is seen wearing an outfit with some horns.

Kirishima: "I'll tell ya later."

Annya is seen wearing an outfit similar to Lucia Lotus' outfit.

Annya: "Awaiting your orders, Commandant."

(Annta is almost exactly like her- Oh! If you play the game as well, add me! ID is in the top left!)

Kirishima: "Uh, Annya, we're not in the game."

-----

They're all seen walking outside the store with Izuku being dedicated to acting in his disguise.

Izuku: "Hey, you!"

Kirishima: "That's all wrong! You've gotta push your jaw out more!"

Izuku tried again in a more aggressive tone.

Izuku: "Hey!"

Kirishima: "That's it!"

Iida: "There's a lady with a huge rack over there!"

Kirishima: (thumbs up) "Yes!"

Annya: (looks at Todoroki) "Would you like to connect with my M.I.N.D.?"

Todoroki: "Hm?"

Kirishima: "Y-You're not playing PGR, Annya."

Yaoyorozu: "Kids would stand out in the shopping district at night, right?"

Todoroki: "Yaoyorozu, wouldn't it have been free if you used Creation to make all this?"

Yaoyorozu: "Th-Th-That's against the rules! If I make anything I want with my quirk, then circulation of money and… That's right, as a citizen of this nation, I must increase the flow of money in the economy!"

Todoroki: "I see."

Kirishima: (mentally) "This innocent rich girl just wanted to go inside Donki, huh?"

Yaoyorozu starts to lead them.

Yaoyorozu: "Everyone, our destination is this way-"

Citizen: "Whoa! It's U.A. high!"

Yaoyorozu froze and stood in attention while Izuku turned around, Mafia style.

Izuku: "H-Hey!"

He stops his aggression when they see a big screen, broadcasting Nezu, Aizawa, and Vlad King at the conference about the attack.

Broadcast: "And now, please watch a clip from U.A. High School's apology press conference that just occured."

Izuku: "Mr. Aizawa…"

Yaoyorozu: "And even the principal!"

From the screen, Nezu, Aizawa, and Vlad King stood up from their seats.

Aizawa: "We deeply apologize for the incident that allowed harm to come to 29 first years of the hero course because of our unpreparedness. We apologize for causing unease in society due to our negligence in properly defending ourselves as a place of learning."

The three staff of U.A. High School bows in sync.

Aizawa: "We are truly sorry."

The scene changes to the students in the crowd.

Kirishima: "Mr. Aizawa, who hates being on TV, is…"

Annya: "...suddenly appearing."

Broadcast: "I'm from Yomiuri TV. Since the beginning of the year, U.A. High School students have had four encounters with villains. This time, there were even students injured. How did you explain to their families, and what specific countermeasures you are taking?"

Izuku: "Treating them like the bad guys…?"

Annya: (places finger on cheek) "It sucks to see heroes being treated like this."

Nezu: (broadcast) "We will increase policing in the surrounding area and review security within the school, ensuring the students' safety with a strong position. This is what we told them."

One of the civilians from the crowd began talking about the news.

Civilian 1: "Huh? What are these guys saying?"

Civilian 2: "They're not being protected at all."

Civilian 3: "Hero schools aren't usually defeated by villains… How's that supposed to ensure anything? Aren't they just trying to protect themselves?"

-----

The scene opens up to the bar as Shigaraki shuts the TV off again.

Shigaraki: "It's so strange… Why are the heroes being criticized? The way they were dealing with things was just a little off the mark. Is it because it's their job to protect? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern-day heroes are so uptight. Don't you think, Bakugo? Kiriu?"

Spinner: "Once heroes receive compensation to protect people, they aren't heroes anymore. That is Stain's teaching."

Shigaraki: "The strange system of transforming people's lives into money or glory… The society that sticks tight to those rules… The citizens who blame the losers rather than encourage them… Our fight is to question: What is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly just? We'll have everyone thinking about it. We're planning on winning. You two like winning, too, right?"

Bakugo stares while Kuuga bit his lip internally before looking at the villains.

Kuuga: "I like winning."

Bakugo glances at him in confusion.

Kuuga: "Can you provide me that for real? If so, we have a deal."

Bakugo looks slightly shocked at Kuuga.

Bakugo: "You…"

Shigaraki: "Dabi, release their restraints."

Dabi: "Huh? These two are gonna fight, you know."

Shigaraki: "It's fine. We need to treat them like an equal, since we're scouting them. Besides, Kiriu appears to be willing to join us. (Look at Bakugo) You can tell if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, right, U.A. student?"

Dabi: "Twice, you do it."

Twice: "What, me? No way."

Misaki: "Stop being a wimp."

Dabi: "Do it."

Kuuga: "It'll be safer if I get released first."

Twice: "Man…"

Compress: "I do apologize for using such forceful methods. But please understand that we are not just a mob trying to commit crimes. We didn't kidnap you two by accident."

Shigaraki: "Even though our situations differ, everyone here has been restricted and suffered because of people… rules… and heroes…"

Shigaraki walks over to a restrained Bakugo and an unrestrained Kuuga.

Shigaraki: "I'm sure you're also-"

Kuuga suddenly kicks Twice away and throws a mist attack, mimicking Bakugo's explosion but a silent version, knocking the hand guy back.

Twice: "Shigaraki!"

Kuuga immediately made a mist barrier, separating him and Bakugo from the villains. He glanced at Bakugo as mist spikes began breaking his restraints.

Kuuga: "Don't tell me you believed that I'm joining them."

Bakugo: "Shut up! Your acting was shit!"

Kuuga: "You believed it, idiot."

The restraints broke as Bakugo smirks and stood up.

Bakugo: "Release your shitty wall, Eye bags."

Kuuga: "Fine."

The wall dissipated as Kuuga and Bakugo had a fighting stance.

Bakugo: "I listened quietly to your endless talking… Idiots can't get to the point so they're always talking for a long time."

Kuuga: "I only understood the plan of winning, so I took that chance."

Bakugo: (glares at villains) "Basically, you mean "We wanna harass people, so please join us," right? Don't bother. (Smirks) I want to win like All Might. No matter what anyone says, that will never change!"

Kuuga glanced around the bar and saw a door behind him.

Kuuga: "Doors looked reinforced, we're gonna have to fight our way out."

Kuuga touches his cheek to notice it in pain: a black eye.

Kuuga: "I already have eye bags and I have a black eye? Great."

He looks at Misaki and growls internally.

End

(I've been planning this chapter a lot before the book even started, and it's just not very intense, sorry 'bout that)

-CrescentRWBY

2869 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 146 8
yandere!various!bnha x fem!kpopidol!reader A story in which a newly debuted idol from a co-ed group strives to become a pro hero as well. Along with...
3.1K 37 33
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
89.2K 2.6K 34
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
13.4K 451 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...