The 5th Ackermann

Por Fluffy_Sword

(AOT/SNK boys x reader) Y/n Ackermann. A young girl who lives in the deadly underground with nothing but a... Más

Author's Note not required but encouraged
1-The Underground
2- Converse
3- Recuperation
4- What Are Handles?
5- The Newcomer's Test
6-Camaraderie
7-The Promises of Birds
8- Silly, Kid
9-Arms, Prizes, and Memories
10-Monster!!!
11- Another Promise and La~
12- An Offer for Freedom
13- That Egoistical Squad Leader
14-Pursuit and Getting Captured!
15- Cake
16-The First Day
17- Proof
18- Live
19-Convince!
20- Depart!
21-Break
22-Hanji
23- A New Sound Wave and Downpour
24- Splitting Up and the Result
25-Duo
26- Jaeger!
27- The Fall
28- Caught
29- The Operation to Retake Wall Maria
30- Meeting Some Brats
31- Checkup
32- The Emerged Soldier
33- More Brats?
34- ODM Assessment
35- A...Cook-off?
36- Annie's Techinique
37- A Camp!
38- Another Wall Down!
39- Being Grounded (not a oneshot, actual chapter)
40- The Hearing
41- Existence of an Insider
42- Bite
43- Detection of the Two
44- Losers
45- The Female Titan's Identity
46- Hole in the Wall
47- The Secret Vessel
48- Abducted!
49- The Two
50- Redemption
51- Titan
52- An Unlikely Alliance
53- Homicide
54- Battle
55- Frenetic Frenzy
56- Crowned
57- The Latest Hope
58- Pre-Battle
59- Foray in Shiganshina
60- Offer All
61- The Grave Choice
62- The World
63- Dreams End
64- 852-853
65- Undercover
66- Warriors
67- Vain
68- Front Lines
69- In Her Stead
70- How Much More?
71- "Filthy" Diversity
72- Competition
73- Jamboree!
74- Incursion
75- Comeuppance
76- Consternation
77- Negligence
79- Chew the Fat
80- The Big Kick Off
81- Cataclysm
82- Recrudesce
83- Tense Rapprochement
84- Jolly Reminiscence!
85- Nightmare
86- Construction
87- Ambition
88- Let's Just Talk
Quick Important Note, My Readers
89- Finale
Tea of Dreams Open for Business!
Armin Ending!
Jean Ending!
Reiner Ending!
Bertholdt Ending!
Zeke Ending!
Moblit Ending!
Eren Ending!

78- Tit for Tat

3.9K 172 213
Por Fluffy_Sword

Written: 8/ 8-9 /21

Published: 8/9/21

(Heyo.)

"Over one hundred soldiers, including Floch Forster, all concealed themselves along with the supervising officer in the prison. It appears that all of these soldiers commenced their defection at the same time as Eren's escape." Nile Dok informed. "It is certain that the assassination of the commander-in-chief was also their doing. We should call them the anti-survey corps destruction operations known as the 'Jaeger Faction'. And do we know the Jaeger Faction's goal, Hanji?"

       "It is likely their objective is to reunite Eren and Zeke and to purge those in the military who would oppose making Eren the leader." Hanji replied confidently. "Killing the commander-in-chief was a display of their strong resolution."

       "But how did these Jaeger Faction brats gather so many allies in such a short amount of time? If all these soldiers are following Eren, does it mean that they trust Zeke as well?"

       "They believe in Eren who believes in Zeke." Y/n replied. Given her rank, she had more than enough power to speak at things such as this. "More than anything, we, were too suspicious of Zeke to make any progress. If the Eldian people don't have a path forward without relying on the Jaeger brothers rumbling... Then the ones wasting time and endangering the lives of the Eldians is the military." She then shrugged nonchalantly. "At least that's what many soldiers have been thinking, surprise surprise."

        "That's correct." Hanji confirmed. "But what finally trigger the the recent events is the military devising a plan. To have another soldier inherit Eren's Founding Titan. This is their response. Who can blame them?"

         Big Bro... Y/n began to mutter, "Well, I can think of a-" Only to be elbowed by Hanji.

        "Because we knew what would happen if... we told you." Dok mentioned. "In my case, must of the Jaeger Faction are survey corps members."

       "How are you going to take responsibility, Commander Hanji?"

       "I'll take the punishment." The woman replied. "But other than me resigning from the military, I have no actions to take responsibility. Besides, we don't know how many members of the Jaeger Faction are still hiding in the military."

        "That's true, they may even be in front of my eyes. It wouldn't be surprising to see you all explode right now."

        "Rogue, don't say stupid things." Y/n sighed.

         "How can we prove that you won't blow up?" He challenged back at her. Y/n raised a brow. "Until we can prove that we can't just let you survey corps members go."

        "Stop that." An authoritative voice ordered. The doors opened to reveal the elderly Dot Pyxis. "We are in front of guests." He reminded, referring to Azumabito. "Instead of quarreling among peers, don't you have things to do first? Hanji. How many people know where Zeke is being held?"

       "Levi who is watching over Zeke and over thirty soldiers. Three who are in charge of supplies and communication. Captain Y/n who is supposed to depart there once this is cleared up somewhat. And then it's just me." She described.

        "Then bring those three people." Pyxis ordered. "Nile, is the queen's residence safe?"

       "Only a few people know. But I'll check one more time now." The said male replied.

        "Eren is likely searching for someone who knows where Zeke is being held." Pyxis announced. "He will also try to get a hold of Queen Historia, as she can be Zeke's substitute. For now we must completely safeguard these two places." He turned to Y/n, not to her surprise. "I understand I don't have to tell you what I mean for you, Captain Ackermann?"

        Y/n shook her head. "I understand."

       Pyxis nodded proudly. "I figured as much." He then turned to Armin. "Armin... As someone with the power of the titans, you must fortify our defenses."

      "I understand." Armin replied. "And with the loss of the commander-in-chief. The only one who can lead us and give us orders, is you Commander Pyxis. Do you have a plan for what we should do next?"

        "Yes." The man replied. He held his hands in the air. "Let's surrender to Eren." He spoke. "This is already our defeat." The members in the room stared at him in disbelief. "Simply capturing the enemies within the military is not enough. No matter how thoroughly we search for them, some blood will have to be spilled. It's an unpleasant thought and we don't have time to waste on such foolish things. I have already declared the surrender of the military to many soldiers. This is our defeat." He admitted.

        "This can't be!" A soldier exclaimed. "We're going to lower our heads to the people who killed the commander-in-chief?!"

       "I've known Zackley for a long time." Pyxis spoke.

      Y/n almost snickered aloud. Oh, I bet.

         "A revolution rose him to power and a revolution took him down. It's a fitting end he would have wanted. Most importantly, these fallen four would not have wanted their deaths to result in the collapse of Eldia."

        "Then are you planning the submit to the Jaeger brothers?" Dok asked.

       "We will not submit." Pyxis answered. "We'll use the information about Zeke's location to negotiate with the Jaeger Faction. If the Jaeger Faction is planning to take on the world, they will know not to needlessly fight with us. We will continue to observe the implementation of the rumbling and entrust it to the survival of Eldia. We'll have to disregard the murder of our commander-in-chief. If this can prevent thousands of our comrades from killing each other..." He grit his teeth in frustration, clear proof he was not exactly content with their choices, either. "...It's a small price to pay. NOW GET MOVING!" He yelled, startling them.

       "Yes, sir!!!"

        The foreign woman had invited Mikasa to come with them. The asian girl politely declined. Thus, Azumabito told her, that should something happen, she can always flee to them. The seven then headed outside towards their horses. "It can't be ...to think we'll cooperate with Eren, the one who killed the commander-in-chief."

       "We don't know yet if it was Eren..."

       "You're being too loud, Mikasa."

       "And now we're being suspected of being a part of the Jaeger Faction?" Jean clicked his tongue in annoyance.

      "What do you honestly think, Mikasa?" Connie questioned.

      "Armin and I were almost caught up in the explosion. Do you need to know any more, Connie?"

     "Huh?"

"Enough." Y/n and Hanji synchronized. "As Pyxis said, we shouldn't fight among ourselves."

         "Then you two," Jean spoke, "You don't think there's a problem with entrusting everything to Eren and Zeke."

       "No." Y/n answered. "I think there's several flaws with this. But they have it on us. We can't exactly do anything at the moment."

         "I agree. It's not a good idea." Hanji voiced. "Zeke and Yelena knew that even if everything went according to their plan, our suspicions about them would not completely disappear. They must have had an insurance plan that is taking effect right now. That plan may involve more than just working with Floch. If we want to be thorough... We have to think there is something more to this plan. If we don't want to be played like fools, we have to expose Zeke's scheme." She said as she prepared the reins of her horse. "Of course, this is just my theory. It might just be that, a theory."

       "Got any leads?" Y/n questioned as she hopped on her horse. It whinnied with glee at Y/n's appearance. The captain treated it well.

       "The Marleyeans' work environments, which she protected, have been successful." Hanji reminded. "For example... Restaurants."

       The group set off for the restaurant Niccolo had been permitted to work and cook food at. Thankfully, it was not a long ride. The journey would have been somewhat enjoyable had the hellions behind the captain not been spouting things the whole time.

        "Moblit-san... What was Pyxis talking about with Captain Y/n?" Connie asked. Jean perked up with interest.

      "Well..." Moblit hesitated. "If Eren is looking for someone who knows where Zeke is, there's only a select few who are possibilities. He's shown friendship and closeness with Captain Y/n on a number of times in the past. To say that Captain Y/n would be a main target is certainly not an understatement. In fact, it may not even be controversial."

      "So he'll be looking for her, huh..." Jean muttered. He clicked his tongue once more. "We have no idea who is a Jaeger Faction member, either other than us. We'll have to be cautious of everyone..."

       "Yeah. She may be able to handle herself swimmingly..." Connie muttered. "But I want to. For her."

       Armin nodded understandingly. "Yeah... I agree."

        "Well, we can't let her know we want to. We'll run laps around the island." Jean said with a sigh.

       "Yeah. Then we'll get a drubbing from Captain Levi." Connie half laughed half shuddered. That would be an ugly sight to be behold.

        Truth is, Connie and every other friend of Y/n's was utterly terrified of Levi. Of course, he was not exactly an issue in terms of business work, it was just when it came to hanging around his beloved sister. He loved her too much to see her get hurt either emotionally or physically. The both of them had been through so much. As if Levi would let the pain proceed. Absolutely not. Even if he had to die, he would do his role as a big brother. Even if they bickered and pummeled each other every so often, should that mean they do not care for the other? Never.

      Y/n glanced behind to Moblit. "Hey, has Hanji been treating you well?" She curiously asked, giving a swift look at the scientist.

      Moblit urged his horse to catch up and ride beside Y/n's. He gave her a smile. His cheekbones caused his eyes to narrow ever so slightly. His brown eyes glistened with gratitude and happiness. He chuckled a little. "Heh, yes. She gives me some time off and on occasion, finds a different person to help her through the all-night-researching days."

       The poor soul. Y/n quickly thought to herself.

       "Don't worry." Moblit assured, waving a hand. He could see in Y/n's expression what she had imagined."This person said she wanted to help Hanji and I. Said she had a minor debt in mind for you."

       Y/n racked her brain to attempt and deduce who the person could be. It's a she. It would in no way be Hitch due to the work Moblit is burdened with. Narrowing down the options, Hanji would need help from someone smart and easily learn. Among other facts... It then hit her. There was only one final option. "I'll be honest. I didn't expect Rico to help."

Moblit slightly gaped in surprise. "W... Never mind..." He muttered. I'm surprised.

Apparently, the brats behind them had been lightly chatting with each other. It eventually became an average bickering which led to rowdy noise. Surprise surprise, Connie had been called an idiot, sparking the argument that had started.

"Oi. Shut up." Y/n ordered nonchalantly with a sigh.

The group arrived at the building. Inside was a fancy interior. It seemed fit for royalty. It went to show how elite Niccolo really was. Upon entry, they had taken in a whiff the delicious scent suspended in the air. The mouthwatering smell caused their stomachs to invigorate and grumble. How tempting.

Hanji had talked to one of the staff who's name apparently was Greiz. He went to retrieve the requested chef.

"Man, than smells amazing." Jean groaned. "Maybe once this is all over..."

"I want Niccolo to try making a rice cake..." Connie commented. "Maybe it could taste just like mom's..." He murmured the last part.

"I wonder if he can cook trout..." Mikasa commented.

"That would be nice." Armin grinned. Mr. Jaeger always did make the best. The blond turned to their captain. "What about you, Y/n? Do you have any hopes for Niccolo's skill?"

Y/n shook her head. "Anything would sound fantastic. It would be nice to have something other than field rations. Those are kind of decent, though." She shrugged.

The air had toughened ever so slightly. Of course she felt that way. Neither her or her brother had been given a life like theirs. They barely had a present mother to cook a meal with nutrient and quality ingredients like Jean. They did not have a loving relationship with either parents (or in one case at all) like Armin for long. They did not have other siblings or family to rely on in times of need like Connie. They barely had a name for themselves like Mikasa. Why did life have to be so cruel as to strip the strongest and kind-hearted siblings of a life everyone should have?

"I-I wonder if Niccolo could make something for us to eat on field instead of dry crackers. Those things are so stale I'm sure I have eternal gut problems." Connie sighed. It was his attempt at clearing the air.

"I thought my teeth would break." Armin joked.

"It's you guys..." A voice said, clearly a little shocked. They turned to see Niccolo approaching them. "What're you doing at this time? I'm quite busy as I'm treating important guests right now."

"Well, it doesn't matter if you return to it." Y/n informed. "We just have some things to ask you after you're done."

"Ask? About what?"

"It's a concern of our Commander," Y/n said while judging Hanji. Onyankopon took a step forward.

"The volunteers are under arrest." The darker skinned man told. "Please cooperate with our request."

"Okay." The chef replied. "Understood. But first please wait in one of these rooms." He said as he escorted them. The room was large. It was similar to a fancy dining room one would find on a high-quality yacht. The wood on the floor was perfectly placed. The tables were without a dent, scratch, or stain. There was a shelf of deluxe wine.

The scouts and volunteer flooded into the room. "Hah there was a room like this after all." Hanji grinned confidently.

"In any case, isn't it for the military police?" Connie asked. He and Jean were following Niccolo. Jean was taking a closer look at the wine.

"Well, yes."

"This is the wine that's been rumored about inside the corps." Jean commented. "It's the wine that's only drunk by the higher-ups."

"What?" Connie raised a brow. "We're also superior officers in the survey corps, aren't we?" He challenged.

"Yeah, it should be alright for us to also drink some tase things." Jean slyly agreed. "A little bit..." His hands took a glass and bottle.

Suddenly, something inside Niccolo seemed to snap. He whipped around and snatched the glass and bottle out of the man's hands. "DON'T TOUCH THINGS SO CARELESSLY!!" He seemed angry.

"Wow?!" The two exclaimed, startled.

"All this fuss about a joke I made?" Jean questioned.

Niccolo seemed hesitant. They are her dear friends. Of course I can't let them... "We can't waste things like this on you Eldians." He told.

"What?" Jean sighed. He took a step towards the weaker male and gripped the collar of his shirt. "Niccolo... still saying those things? What does it matter where someone's from when we're talking about alcohol?"

"Don't touch me, you Eldian." Niccolo hissed. "Don't act friendly."

"Then what are you..." Jean reminded. "Your position is..."

"Are you talking about the prisoners of war?" Niccolo nervously smirked. "There's no difference with this, 'Eldian'." Jean sighed.

Niccolo then put the bottle back on the counter. He held the glass in his hand. "This needs to be cleaned of your hands..." He mumbled as he exited. Y/n could have sworn she heard a sigh of relief from the other side of the door. Y/n's sharp eyes lingered on the door.

"Why is he like that?" Connie clicked his tongue.

"I don't know." The long-haired scout replied.

Y/n heard footsteps fade away. However, instead of it turning into the kitchen room, it kept on going. It never returned to the kitchen/work like he said he would. The smart captain only wondered where he was.

"A little sip wouldn't hurt too much, right?" Connie suggested.

Y/n placed a hand on his shoulder and shook her head. "No, Connie." He seemed excessively adamant about keeping it away from us. I'm not best friends with him, but Sasha is. As long as they're close friends, I have high doubts Niccolo would suddenly turn against us. As long as they're friends. And they say friendships last forever; even in death.

"Man." The male pouted.

"Well, I don't know how long this will take, so I suggest we get comfortable." Hanji commented.

Moblit sat beside Hanji and twiddled with his fingers. The others had sat down. However, Armin and Y/n remained standing. A few minutes had passed before Armin leaned closer to Y/n. She could feel his breath tickle her neck.

"Hey, he's been taking awhile, don't you think?" Armin asked.

Y/n nodded. "I'd say we go find him."

He nodded. They assured the others they would be back shortly. Leaving the room, they walked through the hallway. They heard a familiar voice speak in the real dining room. Peaking their interest, the two peaked through an opening between the double doors. What they saw was an awful sight. Y/n nearly gasped aloud.

Through the small opening, they saw two familiar youngsters. One was unconscious in Niccolo's arm. The other was on the ground, on her knees, blood prominent under her nose. Niccolo was handing a knife to Sasha's father. Y/n shot the door open in hopes to delay the conflict.

"Guy's, hurry over!" Armin screamed. "It's serious!"

"What's going on?" Mikasa desperately asked. She and the others were rushing in and saw the scene as well.

"What?!" Jean exclaimed. "The kid who shot Sasha?!"

"Gabi... Falco..." Y/n muttered under her breath. "Tch."

"How did this happen, Niccolo?!"

"I heard these two escaped..."

"You..!! What are you trying to do?!"

"Hey..." Y/n spoke calmly as Niccolo grit his teeth. He retracted his hand, pointing the kitchen knife at Falco's throat. Some crimson liquid dripped down from his head. He was unconscious. What in Maria's name happened here?

"Stop!!" The cook yelled. "Step back!! Don't move from there!! I'm only repaying Sasha's enemy!" The scouts flinched.

"Stop..." Gabi muttered faintly. She reached her hand out pleadingly. "It's not Falco!!" She cried.

"What is this kid to you?!" Niccolo shouted. "He became like this covering for you?! Is he someone precious to you?!" It was Gabi's turn to flinch. "There was also someone valuable to me!! But now her life is permanently damaged because of you! She was Eldian! The descendant of the devil! But she ate my cooking better than anyone else!" Tears were at the brim of his eyes. "She saved me from this good-for-nothing war. She taught me that I am truly someone who cook's to make people happy... That is Sasha Braus. That's the name of the girl whom you ruined and nearly stole from me."

Y/n took a deep breath. Gabi...

Gabi grit her teeth. She's still... alive? "I... I had people I treasured die as well! They died at the hands of that 'Sasha Braus'!! That's why I took revenge! It was them that killed first!"

"Are you in the position to know who was first?" Niccolo challenged.

"OPEN YOUR EYES!" Gabi screamed. "Aren't you a Marley soldier?! You're clearly seduced by that devil! Don't lose to the devils!"

Y/n felt a pang of anger surge. She quickly let it go. She's in a position where she has a fair reason to think this way; like everyone does. It's the only way she knows. She's far too young to even understand. It's frustrating. She doesn't even know why Zofia and Udo died.

"Mr. Niccolo." Mr. Braus spoke suddenly. He took a step towards the chef who stepped back in caution and suspicion. "Could you give me the knife?" He held his hand out invitingly. "Here." Niccolo obliged.

Jean took a step forward, ready to defuse the situation. Y/n put an arm in front of him. He looked at her in confusion. Our merciful and graceful Sasha was raised by this man.

The older man approached Gabi, stroking the dull side of the blade sadly. Gabi was frozen in place, unsure what she should do.

"That's enough," Hanji interrupted. "Mr. Braus. Please hand me the knife."

(Personally, I didn't like that Hanji joined in like that. I don't know why, it just didn't seem like the time.)

"Sasha's a hunter." Mr. Braus spoke out of the blue. "She lived while killing beasts of the forests with the bow she learned to shoot since she was young. That was how we lived. But because I knew we couldn't continue to live with that method, I sent her outside the forest. Also, Sasha, who went out into the world and became a soldier, went to attack a different land, shot other people and was shot herself." He lightly placed the knife in his wife's hands. "Ultimately, it was I who let her go outside of the forest, but the world itself was a giant forest. I think that Sasha's incapacitation wad because she was roaming about in the forest. So you should send the kids out of the forest." Y/n gave a small nod in approval. "If you don't, the same thing will just repeat itself. The shouldering of the crimes and hatred of the past is the responsibility of us adults."

"Mr. Niccolo." Mrs. Braus spoke. "Let go of Ben."

Niccolo had surrendered and gave Falco to Y/n. Jean, Connie, and Armin handled the chef. Mikasa helped calm the children across the room. The captain lightly tapped the blood dripping from his temple. It looked like something was smashed against him and then the object shattered. Y/n lay Falco down as she turned to Gabi.

"Show me your wounds, Gabi." She ordered. She left Falco in the hands of Hanji and the Braus parents. Y/n took out a small handkerchief and held it out. She seemed in shock. From fear? Confusion?

"Mia.... Are you okay?" Mr. Braus asked with genuine concern.

Gabi looked at him in disbelief, still on her knees. "Y/n-san..." She trembled a bit. "Do you really..." Suddenly, a figure leaped behind her. "Not hate me?"

Captain Ackermann swiftly grabbed Gabi's back with her right hand and pulled her in. With her left, she grabbed a young girl's arm that of which held the kitchen knife. The girl seemed utterly distraught.

Gabi glanced at her. "Kaya..."

The Braus adults quickly acted and got Kaya away from the female warrior candidate. Although they had gotten her away, she still put up a fit.

"HOW COULD YOU!!!" She screamed. "TO BIG SIS!"

"Kaya!!" Mr. Braus pleaded.

"Murderer! I thought you were my friend!"

"Let's get her to the next room." Y/n ordered. Armin and Mikasa nodded as they followed behind her. Y/n noticed Gabi looking back at the weeping family. For the first time Y/n had seen, Gabi held her hung low.

After the four had exited, Niccolo sighed. "The main course will be cold by now. Ms. Hanji, please be careful of the wine bottles around here." He warned.

"What?" The commander asked. She then gasped. "What's in those bottles?"

"Probably Zeke's spinal fluid..."

Jean grabbed his shirt and pushed him against the wall with a clash. "Zeke's spinal fluid is in the wine..?"

Niccolo explained how the amount of wine they had was more than fishy and that he was told to serve it to high ranking officers. Jean asked who, to be answered with a certain blond male serving as a volunteer. Onyankopon was genuinely surprised and innocent. They figured one horrifying truth. No one freezes up upon entry. It was a ruse to make them think they were safe and admit it into them secretly. Jean realized Niccolo had protected them. Hanji instructed everyone to wash their hands and not touch their faces at any cost. Onyankpon went to tell Y/n, Armin, and Mikasa. However, he ran into a certain red snow poff hair...

"Why did you protect me?" Gabi asked.

"Because." Y/n told.

"I nearly killed your close friend, Y/n-san..." Gabi hesitantly reminded. "I beat a guard unconscious with a rock, but not Falco i want you to take him prisoner... Killing me should be enough, right?"

"We're not killing you." Armin and Y/n synchronized.

"You can't stop yourself from wanting to kill me, right?"

Y/n shook her head. Yes, she had thought about it. So many times. More than 55% of her wanted to give Gabi a cruel death. She nearly killed Sasha and Jean. Brought Falco into this mess. Probably nearly killed other people on Paradis had Falco not been present. But... Y/n saw her for what she really wanted to be like.

"No, I don't want to..." Armin claimed. "That's all you ever talk about, huh. Kill, kill, kill. You remind me of a certain someone."

Suddenly, the door opened. The four looked to see the newcomer, expecting Hanji or Onyankopon. To their dismay, it was neither.

Eren stood there. He held his hand up, showing he had made a cut. He could kill them. He had his brown hair tied up in a bun with stray strands sticking out.

"Eren..." Armin muttered.

Eren's eyes landed on Y/n. She saw them widen ever so slightly before returning to normal. He strutted in confidently as he took a seat with Armin, Gabi, and Y/n.

"I wasn't expecting to see you, Y/n." Eren commented. "Everyone sit and put your hands face down on the table." Mikasa obliged.

The tension in the air was suffocating. They desperately wanted to barrage their dear friend with questions. But, what in Sina's name did Eren want?

A knock came from the door. "We're leaving." Forster's voice informed. "Is Captain Y/n in there? We still have no clue of her whereabouts."

"No. She is not here." Eren told.

"Understood." Floch replied. "We'll be leaving now."

"Okay."

He just... saved Y/n. The three realized.

Armin almost shuddered. They may have tortured Y/n for info and then... do away with her... He just saved her at the expense of crucial information to them..!

"You came here with Floch?" Armin asked.

"Yeah." Eren replied, blood from his hand spreading on the table. "I wanted to talk to you guys."

(I ran out of AOT questions at the moment. So uh... list 5 characters you absolutely love or I guess simp for. If I don't have an AOT question this'll be the question. Personally, I'll do new ones since I have a small list.)

Mine: Kita Shinsuke (Haikyuu)
Ling Yao/Greed (FMA:B)
Jean Kirschtein (AOT)
L (Death Note)
Shoto Todoroki (MHA)

I got more. Trust me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.1K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
999 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
965 49 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
216K 5.3K 40
(F/n) is a shy, lonely girl, with a twisted past. Everyone in her family abandoned her after a tragic accident which killed her father, and ever sinc...