FIRE AND GOLD ▸ JOHN MURPHY (...

Bởi yestarday0

Inanna was sent to the ground with the other 99 delinquents. While looking for her friend, she's kidnaped by... Xem Thêm

introduction;
graphics.
trailer.
part one; lost and found
one; white empty room
two; run things
four; rescue services
five; jasper
six; hanging tree
seven; edge of the cliff
eight; charity project
nine; comeback
ten; feelings
eleven; fighting
twelve; real rescue services
thirteen; infernal maps
fourteen; friends
fifteen; it's a goodbye
sixteen; wounded back
seventeen; rippers
eighteen; frankenstien
nineteen; spacewalker
twenty; trip to memory land
twenty-one; best friends
twenty-two; wrong choices
twenty-three; minefield
twenty-four; sea creature
twenty-five; together
twenty-six; becca's wardrobe
twenty-seven; last tear
twenty-eight; fake commander
twenty-nine; price of life
thirty; less-enemies
thirty-one; city of light
thirty-two; stolen memories
thirty-three; end of the world, again
thirty-four; keryonjaka
thirty-five; arkadia
thirty-six; apologies
thirty-seven; cries and lies
thirty-eight; broken machine
thirty-nine; five years and earth apart
part two; game of survival
forty; half rations
forty-one; wonkru
forty-two; fighting pits
forty-three; dark year
forty-four; war
forty-five; worms
forty-six; secrets and natblida
forty-seven; ruler for the day
forty-eight; last chance
forty-nine; failure
fifty; no more charity project
fifty-one; guilty
fifty-two; it should have been me
fifty-three; cockroaches can swim
fifty-four; kinky and homicidal
fifty-five; primes

three; tent sharing

1K 43 14
Bởi yestarday0

"Grab me again and I'll rip your hand off with my teeth."

I woke up with everyone screaming and making a lot of noise. I walk down the stairs only to see Bellamy and some girl making out.

I cough slightly telling them to stop.

"I was trying to sleep, you fucking asshole," I tell him before walking out.

"You're jealous?" He teases and I laugh before walking away not even bothering to give him an answer.

Sure, he was hot. But I had my eyes on someone else.

I notice Wells showing up with a bunch of clothes and a shovel making me frown at him.

"Hey, where'd you get the clothes?" Atom stops him.

"Buried the two kids who died during the landing." He replies.

"Smart. You know, I'll take it from here."

"There's always a market for..." he starts saying but Bellamy walks out of the dropship shirtless and with the girl he was making out with, making me scoff.

"We share based on need, just like back home. You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor? This is home now. Your father's rules no longer apply." he says and the argument got boring making me walk away. 

I walk towards somewhere I could sit and start to make an ax out of a bit of steal that must have fallen from the dropship on its way down.

"Hey, Hestia!" I hear Murphy calling making me look back at him. "Wanna see something cool?"

I put my half-made ax on my belt and walk towards him. 

We walk towards one of the bonfires and he suddenly grabs a girl making me look at him from up to down, surprised and curious about how this would end. 

Murphy grabs her tightly and puts her close enough to the fire, that would be hot enough for it to hurt her. He looks at me smirking and I'm still impressed by the whole thing. My expression changes to a smirk, matching his.

"Partner's in crime, huh?" I mutter jokingly and he keeps smirking. 

"Bellamy!" He calls out, loud enough for the whole camp to hear. "Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." He tells him when he shows us, already with a shirt on, thankfully.

"Let her go!" Wells grunts as he pushes Murphy away from the girl, causing him to fall.

I'm about to get involved, already with my fist ready to punch the living shit out of Wells when I fell a grip on my wrist. I would take any opportunity I have to make someone on the Jaha family pay for what they did. 

I look at my wrist and then back at Bellamy, warning him to let me go, but he doesn't.

"You can stop this." Wells turns to Bellamy and he laughs.

"Stop this? I'm just getting started." He says as I push him away from me.

Wells suddenly gets punch so hard he falls.

"Fight!" Everyone starts chanting. "Fight! Fight!"

Murphy's hitting Wells. Wells can't fight. Clearly.

I couldn't care less. The only person that's getting hurt is Wells and I would love to him dead so I don't care unless the fight turns around what I don't believe will happen.

Out of a sudden, something comes up on Wells' soul and he gets the strength I didn't believe he had.  When I notice he gets on top of Murphy making me want to get closer again but being stoped by Bellamy again.

"The first time I let it slide," I warn him pushing him closer by grabbing his grip on my wrist. "Grab me again and I'll rip your hand off with my teeth."

"Don't you see you can't control this?" Wells asks Bellamy getting off Murphy making me clench my jaw.

I don't even know why I care about Murphy. Maybe it's cause he's hot, I don't know, I'm new at all this.

Suddenly Murphy gets up, this time with his knife. He looks at Well with pure anger in his eyes making me smile slightly.

"You're dead" He breathes out walking towards the other man.

"Wait." Bellamy interrupts. "Fair fight." He gives Well a knife making me clench my teeth even more.

"Come on pick it up." The other kids say.

"Don't," I mutter without making a sound, looking at him noticing he's looking back at me.
I wanted Murphy to hurt him, I really did, but not the other way around.

As soon as I say this he picks it up and goes towards Murphy who tries to get him but fails.

"This is for my father!" Murphy yells cutting his arm.

The fight rapidly turns around and soon enough Wells has a knife on Murphy's neck.

"Drop it!" He orders Murphy but he doesn't do it.

"Enough!" I say steadily but Wells doesn't move. "I said enough!" I order again, this time louder,  and Wells finally gets away from Murphy, throwing him on the floor.

I notice Murphy getting up again but I put my hand on his chest stopping him.

"Stop," I tell him loud enough so that only he and Bellamy would hear. "Calm the fuck down, Murphy," I say when he keeps looking at Wells as if he could kill him with only one look.

He finally gets away and I notice Clark showing up with the rest of her squad. Octavia was hurt.

"Octavia. Are you all right?" Bellamy goes to help her.

"Yeah." She groans.

"Where's the food?" I ask

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather," Octavia replies to my question.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy asks as confused as me. 

"We were attacked," Clark explains

"Attacked? By what?"

"Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn keeps explaining Clark's story.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors." She keeps talking. "The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us."

"Yeah, the bad news is the Grounders will."

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asks and I can see by Clark's face that something was wrong.

"Jasper was hit. They took him." She tells us and we look at each other scared of what's out there. " Where is your wristband?" She grabs Wells's wrist.

"Ask him." he looks between Bellamy and Murphy.

So this was what Bellamy wanted him to do.

"How many?" Clark approaches Bellamy clearly angry.

"Twenty-five and counting," Murphy replies looking at me making me smirk at Clark. 

"You idiots! Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here." She snaps at us "They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!"

"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same?" Bellamy starts again with his pep talk. "We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore!" He says no longer for us but to convince the rest of the kids "They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The Grounders should worry about us!" I roll my eyes at his words, he's naive if he thinks we could take the grounders on our own. 

I'm getting done with his motivational speech, but deep down I know he's right. What will happen when they come down? Will they look me away in a box again? 

I stop my existential crisis and walk away from the group to finish making my ax. After a while, I hear someone calling my name. 

When I turn around I see Clark making me take a deep breath and throw my head back before getting up and walk towards her.

"What do you want, blondie?" I tease laughing.

"We're going to find Jasper," Clark tells me and I look at her almost asking why the hell should I care. "We want your help."

"Why me?"

"I heard you're a good fighter."

"I am." I look at her from up to down. "What's in for me?"

"You get to play the hero." She says with a lot of confidence in her voice.

"Who says I want to play the hero?" I question.

"People will listen to you. If he's alive, you'll help us save him. You'll have power."

I lick my lips slightly trying not to get manipulated by her words, but when you're offered something you really want, it's hard to say no.

"I'm in." I smile and grab my ax walking with her.

She walks towards Wells and I take a deep breath, if I knew he would come I would have refused. He doesn't say a word and rolls his eyes at me, to which I respond with a wink. She then walks towards Bellamy, this keeps getting better. He's fixing Octavia's leg, who as soon as she sees us gets ready to get up.

"You could have been killed," Bellay tells Octavia.

"She would have been if Jasper didn't pull her up," Clark tells them.

"You guys leaving? I'm going too." Octavia says but her brother pulls her down.

"No, no, no way. Not again." He tells her.

"He's right. Your leg's just gonna slow us down." Clark agrees and I look at Murphy who's looking at me confused about me being with them. "I'm here for you." She looks at Bellamy.

"Clark what are you doing, first Inanna and then Bellamy?" Wells argues and I hit his shoulder harshly making him step a bit to the side with the impulse. He looks at me offended and I smile.

"I heard you have a gun." She tells Bellamy and he pushes his shirt slightly up, showing the gun. "Good. Follow me."

I'm starting to like her.

"And why would I do that?" Bellamy asks.

"Because you want them to follow you. And right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared." Clark looks at him and I look at her impressed.

I'm starting to really like her.

"Murphy, come with me." He starts bossing around. "Atom, my sister doesn't leave this camp. Is that clear?"

Atom nods and I walk closer to Clark.

"Get away from her." Wells grunts.

"Calm down, tiger. I'm not gonna steal her from you," I tell him and I look back at Clark. "It was smart, what you did back there."

"Thanks."

"Look, Wells' dad looked me alone for four years, talking isn't really my expertise." I try to apologize but she rolls her eyes.

"Could have fooled me." She mutters and I take a deep breath.

"Let's start over." I slightly smile at her and she finally looks at me. "I'm Inanna. Call me Hestia, my last name."

"This is dumb." She looks back at her tracks.

"It's not dumb. We didn't start with the right foot. Let's try again." I try to make her hate me less. "Let me fix it."

"Fine. Behave and I'll think about it when we came back." She finally agrees and I smile proudly.

"I'll try my best not to do something stupid," I tell her before looking back and seeing Bellamy and Murphy, but I keep walking with Clark.

"Hey, hold up," Bellamy calls with the gun in his hand. "What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart."

"Put the gun away, Bellamy," Wells mutters and Murphy grabs his shirt pushing him.

"Why don't you do something about it, hun?" He threatens while Wells looks at him widening his eyes.

"Stop." I touch Murphy's shoulder and he lets go of Wells.

When he does I look at Clark smiling.

"Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly." Clark ignores me and looks back at Bellamy. "Doesn't mean we have time to waste."

"As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go." Bellamy grabs her wrists but she pushes him away.

"The only way the Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead. Got it?" She snaps at him.

"Brave, princess." Bellamy teases.

"Hey, why don't you find your own nickname?" Finn says showing up from God knows where.

"Where the fuck do you come from?" I say looking at him frowning my brows.

Clark looks at me and I mutter "sorry"

"You call this a rescue party?" Finn asks. "Gotta split up, cover more ground. Clark, come with me."

They both walk away and we follow the duo tough a different path. When I notice I'm walking by Wells' side. Bellamy's behind me and Murphy's in the front.

"No offense," I tell Wells before walking towards Murphy's side.

"You were saying I was Bellamy's bitch but since we've left you've been trying to convince Clark that you aren't as batshit as everyone says," Murphy says when I reach him.

"I like her, I wanna be friends with her. You got a problem with that?" I reply. "Plus, I need someone that would share their tent with me."

"From everyone, you could share a tent with you chose, Clark?" He lifts his brow looking at me.

"I would ask you, but you must spend your nights cuddling with Bellamy, now that you two are inseparable." I tease hiding a smile.

"Very funny." He says while hiding a smile himself.

"If Clark still hates me when we come back, I'll go ask you for rescue services." We laugh and Bellamy walks towards us.

"You're friends now?" He asks and I roll my eyes at him.

"I don't like you, Bellamy. I hope you know that." I slightly smile at him.

"You'll come around."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

507K 17.2K 70
-.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟎𝟎 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 , ...
165K 2.9K 28
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝We are the poisoned youth.❞ Secrets can be more valuable than money. They can save a life, or end one. They're just words, but can do m...
130K 2K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
10.3K 164 28
Alia Jasso has lived her entire life on the Ark. Her parents died when she was younger, but she always had her best friend to back her up and support...