𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙣𝙖

By N1ya3h

la·cu·na /ləˈk(y)o͞onə/ noun 1. an unfilled space or interval; a gap. Evi Jenson moved to Seattle from France... More

0
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ Oɴᴇ {1.1}
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ {2.1}
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26 & 2.27
Season 3 {3.01}
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16

3.08

622 13 0
By N1ya3h

"Today is the day people. Today is the day when dark and twisty Meredith disappears forever. And bright and shiny Meredith takes her place. You're probably not going to want to be friends with me anymore cause the sheer intensity of my happiness will make your teeth hurt. That's okay, 'cause life is good. Life is good." Meredith says entering the locker room. "What's going on?" She asks after seeing everyone is gathered around George.

"George's dad was admitted last night." Evi fills her in.

"Oh my God, is he okay?" Meredith asks.

"He's fine." George says.

"He passed out, hit the floor and fractured his clavicle." Evi lists off.

"His clavicle is fine. Callie said... she said it's fine." George insists.

"Are those his AM labs?" Meredith asks approaching the group.

"Complaining of severe abdominal pain." Alex says.

"He doesn't have peritoneal signs, that's good." Cristina comments.

"Has anybody seen..." Bailey enters the locker room.

"I was just looking at it." George says quickly.

"Don't you think me reading it is more important than you reading it?"

0Sure. Fine. He's going to be fine."

"You're on SCUT today. You'll be distracted."

"No I wont..."

"Family members do not treat family members. SCUT."

"I'm scrubbing in on a surgery with Dr. Burke this morning." Cristina says.

"Of course you are. Karev, Sloan. Grey, Jensen pit. Stephens shadow Karev. And let me remind you again of the rules of your probation." Bailey says.

"I think she knows the rules Dr. Bailey." Alex says.

Bailey continues anyway. "No touching patients, no talking to patients, no rolling your eyes at patients...or your superiors."

•.•

"What do we have?" Bailey asks at the ambulance bay.

"Mia Hanson. 5 year old female, crush injury to the abdomen. Blunt trauma to the head. Her BP is 90/60. Pulse is 110." The EMT says.

"How was she injured?" Derek asks.

"Backed over by her mom's SUV."

"She's uh... her blood type is A- and she's allergic to penicillin and wheat... I'm so sorry Mia, I am so sorry baby." Anna, Mia's nanny says.

"Has she had anything to eat today?" Evi asks.

"Um cereal this morning around 6:30." Anna says.

"Okay, Mrs. Hanson, we're going to take care of your daughter." Evi says.

"I'm Mrs. Hanson, Mia is my child. Anna is just the nanny who ran over my daughter."

•••

"I'm going to examine your neck okay?" Derek tells Mia in a exam room.

"It's okay Mia, my name is Meredith. And Dr. Shepherd, Dr. Jensen and Dr. Bailey are just trying to see where you're hurt." Meredith says.

"What happened?" Mr. Hansen asks.

"She ran over Mia in the drive way." Ms. Hansen says.

"She what?" Mr. Hansen gapes.

"She wasn't supposed to be in the driveway...Mrs. Hanson told me to go get some milk and i...i didn't see her." Anna stammers.

"How do you not see a child standing in the drive way? Where were you?" Mr. Hansen grills.

"What?"

"Where were you that you couldn't watch Mia for five minutes?"

"I was supposed to be in court."

"Oh so you were on the phone."

"I was letting them know that I was going to be late."

"Instead of watching Mia?"

"Oh so now this is my fault?"

"Hey! It's the car's fault okay? SUV's have blind spots the size of Jupiter." Evi exclaims to stop the fighting couple.

"And all this yelling and fighting and placing blame is not going to help your child." Bailey butts in.

"Is she going to be okay?" Ms. Hansen says.

"She has blood in her ear canal. We need to get her upstairs for a CT." Derek says.

"It's going to be okay, baby girl." Anna says.

"Get away from her. Now." Ms. Hansen says.

"What?" Anna asks.

"Get out." Ms. Hansen continues.

•.•

"I want Anna." Mia tells Evi.

"Mommy and Daddy are right here. We're just going to take some pictures. Okay. this is a big camera." Evi says to the girl.

"I don't like it." Mia says.

"Jensen, keep her still." Bailey says.

"Mia, baby, It's okay,. mommy's here." Ms. Hansen says.

"Where's Anna?"

"You need to be still."

"I want Anna."

"How about I sing the goodnight song? And you pretend it's bedtime and stay still okay? Goodnight Mia, goodnight mommy, goodnight daddy..."

"No, you're singing it wrong." Mia interjects.

"I am? I'm singing it wrong?"

"I want Anna."

"She's in the waiting room honey, I'll get her." Mr. Hansen says.

"John. Let's all sing it together okay?" Ms. Hansen says.

"No, I want Anna."

•.•

"We may have to do a partial nephrectomy." Bailey says in the OR to Meredith and Evi.

"Do you think you can save Mia's kidney?" Evi asks.

"Only if we can stop the bleeders. Here, cauterize as I go. Thank you. You poor baby. It's not going to be an easy recovery." Bailey says.

"Well with parents like that, she didn't have it easy to begin with." Meredith says.

"People do the best they can Dr. Grey." Bailey says.

"They don't know their kid's blood type. They don't know her favorite song. People want high-power careers. I get that. But they should think twice before having kids. Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean.."

"What that I should be home with my baby instead of here with this girl and interns?"

"Dr. Bailey..."

"If I were you Dr. Grey, I would keep my eye on the surgical area and my mouth shut."

After an awkward moment of silence Evi speaks. "I think you're doing great Dr. Bailey."

•.•

"Mrs. Hanson?"

"Is she alright?" Ms. Hansen says.

"Yes, we were able to stop the bleeding. Dr. Shepherd has ordered an MRI for her scull fracture. Hopefully she won't need any more surgery." Bailey says.

"Oh thank God."

"She's in recovery. Dr. Jensen will take you up to her."

"Thank you. Can we wait just a minute? My husband went down stairs to us a land line. His battery died."

"Sure." Evi says.

"So Mia, she's okay?"

"Oh she is. She keeps asking for Anna."

"We fired Anna."

"Oh- it's just- She just seems very attached."

"That's my fault. According to my husband because I'm a working mother. He a working dad, but apparently that's not the issue. I love my job. I love Mia more. She's my baby...she's my...I love my daughter. I love my job. I'm not good at the mom stuff, but I'm good at my job."

•.•

"I mean why bother to have a kid if you're only going to see it on weekends and holidays? Might as well just get a cat." Meredith says.

"I talked to Burke, I think he's fine." George says.

"You did what?" Cristina asks.

"What's wrong with Burke?" Evi asks.

"Nothing's wrong with Burke." Cristina says.

"You know he let her decannulate a heart this morning?" George says.

"You decannulated a heart this morning? Bitch." Meredith says.

"No not by myself." Cristina denies.

"Now she's lying about it." George says.

"Yang decannulated a heart. Why is Alex not surprised?" Alex says.

"Izzie isn't either. Last week she was digging through crap, this week she's fondling man boobs. No decannulating hearts for Izzie.."

"Why are you lying about decannulating the heart." George says.

"I didn't."

"Izzie and Alex do not believe you."

"What are you two doing?" Evi asks.

"Izzie and Alex have a patient who speaks about himself in the third person." Izzie says.

"They thought it was annoying at first, but now they kind of like it." Alex says.

"Good. Is it going to stop soon?" Meredith asks.

"Wow, what happened? This morning you were all bright and shiny, and asking to be kicked in the face." Cristina says.

"I am. I'm bright. I'm shiny." Meredith says.

"Yeah."

"Izzie thinks this whole bright and shiny thing is getting kind of old."

"Alex agrees."

•.•

"They're going to try to operate soon. This week I think. It's stage 3 metastatic cancer. And my brothers are... and uh... Callie slept with Sloan. I just can't... I can't deal with any of it. I spent the entire day worrying about Burke... there's nothing wrong with Burke. God, my dad has cancer, and I can't even look him in the face. Christina had to tell him what was wrong. Christina..." George rants.

"Nobody gets it right with their own family." Evi says.

"I certainly don't." Meredith says.

"Yeah."

"Callie slept with Sloan?" Evi furrows her brows.

"I don't get you people." George says.

"Us with the boobs? We make a lot of bad decisions."

•.•

"Can you say something for me? I need to hear how great you talk. Can you say my name? Can you say Evi?" Evi asks Mia.

"Where's Anna?" Mia asks.

"That was great. Guess who's here? Mom and Dad." Evi says.

"Hey... how's my baby girl?" Ms. Hansen asks.

"I want Anna. Anna..." Mia says.

She gets up and leaves. "Diane, wait..." Mr. Hansen says.

•.•

Evi looks into Mia's room to see Anna and Mia singing the goodnight song.

When it comes to our blind spots, maybe our brains aren't compensating. Maybe they're protecting us.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

AN:

You all might hate me for this but instead of this book ending after George's death it's most likely gonna end at season 3,

Reason being because I have been trying my hardest to write chapters and continue my vision for this book while also trying to improve my own writing as I want (and am planning) to write more books in the (far but maybe near) future.

It is also kind of hard to keep track with my ideas when I have little motivation to continue the book all the way until season 6, therefore it will end at season 3 and some time down the line I will be re-writing the book to heavily edit and make the story line flow better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 254 63
Greys anatomy reimagined as if Alex forgave her in 6x12 and she stayed. Written episode to episode. Leave requests for storylines in comments and I m...
1.2M 29.5K 70
"I don't get it." He shook his head at me, his frustration clear in his eyes. "Why can't you just let yourself be happy, for once?" "What makes you t...
405K 3.4K 108
greys anatomy imagines
2.1K 174 5
𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈'𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙼𝚈 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 '𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙸𝚃 𝙰𝙵𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁𝚂' 𝙳𝚄𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱�...