CONTENDER ✔

By Kinza244

Finding his first love in his office, Taehyung felt quite happy despite his financial problems. Little did he... More

1: Meeting her
2: Teenager crush
3: Avoiding the curse
4: Keep it up
5: Whipped
6: Helper
7: Happy
8: Mr. Jeon
9: Not so bad
10: Jerk!
11: Ache
12: Getting ready
13: A try
14: Worse
15: Worst
16: New boss
17: Lashing out
18: Break
19: Second time
20: Stressing over
21: Duality
22: Dead end
23: Robber
24: Failed
25: Home?
26: Homeless
27: His need
28: Masked
29: Temporary home
31: Misunderstanding?
32: Not alone
33: Special warmth
34: Free of an accusation
35: Strong to weak
36: Hurt or hate?
37: Culprit
38: Blind
39: Hate?
40: Talk
41: His Peace
42: Open up
43: Longing
44: Someone special
45: Reasons
46: Unexpected
47: Not again
48: Heartbroken
49: Once again
50: Contender
51: Love or Loved
52: Afraid
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: 1
Bonus Chapter: 2

30: Trust

6.8K 501 89
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung turned back with a deep frown. He was sure about the voice, the person who is the owner of the voice.. none other than Jeon Jungkook.

"Kim.." Jungkook again repeated, this time like a mumble but Taehyung clenched his fists tightly, a humorless chuckle left his lips but soon turned into a snarl.

"You? You found me again?" He started with his deep, raspy voice that was a bit shaky because he was on the verge of crying.

Jungkook sighed and stepped forward but Taehyung quickly stepped back instantly, hand raised up to stop the other.

"Don't! Stay away from me, Jeon!" Jungkook quickly stopped as well as Jin, who was silently watching the two from a distance.

"Kim-"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?! You destroyed me enough Jeon!" Taehyung screamed at him but soon his voice turned down. He closed his eyes to take a deep breath with the hope to feel calm but it didn't happen. All the insults came to his mind that he faced because of the person who was now standing in front of him.

"Listen to me Kim, you need to listen to what I want to say. It took me so long to find you-"

"Oh! So, you still have some grudges against me? You want to do something more?" Taehyung cut him short with a very serious tone but his eyes were glossy.

"That's not-"

Taehyung clasped his hands in front of the other and hung his head low.

"Just leave me alone Jeon Jungkook, as everyone does. I'm so done. I lost my everything because of your jealousy!" He snapped at the end and quickly turned back, not to look behind.

"Kim! TAEHYUNG!" Jin was quick to follow them both as they were running. Taehyung kept running until he reached his temporary home but the door was locked, of course, the key was with Jin.

He slumped down, back facing the door as now his eyes were letting go of the tears that he was holding.

All of his fears were standing in front of him like an ocean. He always tried to keep his emotions to himself and let them go later, but right now.. he just can't go with that anymore.

The last ray of hope, that he got in the form of this house and hyungs, it seems like slipping away from his hands like every other thing. He was going to lose everything again.

Jungkook was about to get him but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. He turned to see a handsome man glaring at him.

"Don't go there, he doesn't want to see you, for sure," Jin muttered in a very serious tone and Jungkook silently watched as the person marched towards the crying brunet, who had his face buried over his knees.

"But, who are you?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

Jin stopped and sighed. "Someone, who is trying to build his broken pieces again, those pieces that people like you shattered."

Jungkook hung his head low, shame was clear on his face. His shoulders were slumped, showing the weight over them. His face was contorted in pain, but that was nothing close to the one Taehyung was feeling at the moment.

"I don't know what happened between you two. But for now, leave him alone. I'll meet you again, give me your contact." Jin calmly said and the other quickly accepted that, giving him his contact number before standing there as he saw the person leading to Taehyung.

"Tae-" Taehyung gasped and quickly got up on his shaky legs, eyes blown wide in pure fear of rejection and insults.

"Hyung- I- I didn't do anything there. They just- they accused me of the-" He desperately muttered and got hold of the older's shoulders with his cold and shaky hands.

"You believe me? Or- or you're going to push me away like others?" Taehyung was looking totally unfocused, his shaky pupils and wobbly lips were clear signs, of how much his emotions were playing with his mind and body.

Jin slightly smiled and hugged the other, one hand busy opening the lock of the door, luckily the key was in his jacket pocket.

"You- you said you'll help me... I-"

"Calm down Taehyung, everything is fine." Jin softly said, succeeded in opening the door with one hand, so he lightly pushed the other with his own body to enter the home.

Jungkook witnessed, how Taehyung was clinging to the other, hands tightly fisted over the jacket. His own hands clenched into tight fists on the scene. But, he sighed as he was pushed away... just like the other was pushed away before.

__________

"Drink some water." Jin offered the glass that Taehyung accepted with his still-shaky hands.

Jin's phone buzzed and he quickly accepted the call seeing that was from Namjoon. He informed the other about Taehyung's condition and that he was staying with him while Namjoon informed him that the police got the boys of the group and fined them for harassment.

Once he ended the call, he noticed that now Taehyung was keeping his head low, not looking in the eyes. He was biting his lips continuously and his eyes were still shaking, like he was in deep thought.

Jin felt sadness and was sure that the poor boy had gone through so much and was enduring the pain alone. He was trying his best to make him open up about his emotions but found him insecure. However, after witnessing the conversation between the two, he wanted to know his side of the story before hearing the other's.

He silently sat beside the brunet who was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice that.

"Are you feeling better?" Knowing well how startled he was, Jin softly started, very careful not to scare the other. Taehyung lightly flinched before nodding his head, still looking at his lap.

"Bear, when I told you to believe in us, I really mean that. You can believe in us for your problems. I don't know, what you went through but I'm willing to solve it all." Taehyung listened to him silently, fingers gripping his pants.

"What happened to you? Why the people were talking about you in that way?" Taehyung's fingers curled over the fabric as his lips again wobbled in anger and sadness.

He opened his mouth but shut it again.

"You can trust this time, Tae." Taehyung sighed deeply before narrating what happened to him.

"I swear, that- that wasn't my doing hyung. I don't know, how it happened." Jin nodded his head, trying to understand the situation. He did believe in the brunet because his eyes were screaming his innocence, those idiots were definitely blind.

"Why you say the person you saw before, did this all?" Taehyung stiffened for a moment before telling about his crush and his rival.

"He- he always used to say that she wasn't mine. He always used to push me away from her, because he- he also liked her." He whipped his neck up and licked his lips.

"She liked me back hyung but Jeon was determined that I was taking her away. But I didn't- she was friendly with me on her own." Jin again nodded.

"So, you think that he did that all?" Taehyung bit his lip again and lightly nodded his head.

"He did that all in jealousy," Taehyung muttered again. Jin nodded in understanding and gently patted his shoulders.

"Why you're crying on that day? You called your family, right?" Taehyung felt his eyes stinging again as he remembered the words of his mother. Those words still have a bitter effect on his mind and soul.

"I was staying at my aunt's house but his husband.. he tried to-" He took a deep breath to calm himself, too tired of crying about his fate.

Jin frowned and embraced him in his arms, assuring him that he wasn't alone anymore.

"But, she accused me of that. She even told my mother about this all. Now my mother thinks that I robbed and tried to molest my-" A little sob erupted and Jin felt his anger bubbling inside him.

"That bastard! He must've fed those thoughts in her wife's mind." Taehyung just nuzzled in the embrace and softly cried.

"Don't cry anymore, bubs. We've got you now, OK? No one can harm you. We will break their limbs if they try to hurt you anymore." Those words were the words he wanted to hear from his real family. Although the words weren't from his mother, the warmth was enough to make him feel better.

"You believe me?" He mumbled in between his sniffs and felt a hand rubbing over his hair softly.

"Of course, bubs. We both do. But I'm just a bit sad that you didn't tell us before. You didn't do anything to hide. Show yourself and if anyone says anything to you, just tell us. Ok?" Taehyung hesitated, finding it surreal. 

"Ah~ why I'm craving ice cream. Bubs, get up.. let's get our treat without Joonie." Jin patted his side to make him get up.

When Jin called Namjoon to bring his car back, Taehyung smiled. His heart felt much at ease and felt lucky to find the precious ones. For the first time, he felt satisfaction for leaving the old place, for trusting them.

__________

The next morning, the first thing Jin did was to call Jungkook, and the latter quickly agreed to a meeting.

Taehyung was smiling while watching Namjoon trying to put the broken frame back to its form.

"Ah! Jiniee will kill me this time." He whined and Taehyung couldn't take his misery anymore, so he decided to help him. The good thing was, no one repeated the event from the last night and he enjoyed it after so long with Jin.

"You know, Jiniee bought this from Busan. I'm totally dead now. Please Taehyung, save me today. I'll do anything for you." Namjoon pleaded, his dimples showing as he was giving an innocent look.

Taehyung chuckled and nodded his head, soon putting the now fine frame in front of the other who squealed in happiness and hugged him tightly.

"You're good luck for me, Taetae!" Taehyung's smile suddenly disappeared.

"No, I'm not hyung." He mumbled and with that, he got up and left for the living room to only find his new phone buzzing with an unknown number.

He picked up the call with a confused look.

"Hello?" But the other side was silent. He looked at the screen to see whether the call was ongoing or not but the call was ongoing.

"Hello?" Again no response, with a frown he ended the call only to receive again from the same number.

"Hello?" Again no response. He threw his phone on the sofa and marched to the front door when he heard the bell.

With a blank look, he opened it to see the same face again, one face he wanted to avoid to keep himself from lashing out.. the person he could never trust easily. Jungkook stepped forth and licked his lips before gently saying. 

"Please, listen to me once Taehyung."

~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Boring ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.3K 53
Things get interesting when Jimin started dating Jeon Jungkook ________________________ Highest Ranking #1 in Angst #3 in Jikook Date Started: Augus...
104K 4.4K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
416K 21.5K 55
'' So, you are Jeon Jungkook?...Second closest person to Taehyung?'' Bogum asked with a smile. '' Nah....First.'' Jungkook replied smugly. '' Huh?" B...
370K 15.4K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...