The Game (GxG Oneshots)

Bởi LoftyLu

:)) Xem Thêm

Rihanna x Sza
..
Chloe Bailey
Megan Thee Stallion x Normani
Teyana Taylor x Kehlani
Rihanna x Normani
Toni x Janet
Nicki Minaj x Beyoncé
Young Miami x Megan
Jordyn Woods x Young MA
Rihanna x Normani part 2. (Detention)
Beyoncé x Nicki Minaj(pt 2.)
Megan Thee Stallion x Normani (Party pt 2.)
Nicki Minaj x Normani
Young Miami & Megan pt 2.(more than friends)
Chloe Bailey x Beyoncé
Sza x Summer Walker
Chloe Bailey x Saweetie
Nicki Minaj x Lauren London
Rubi Rose x Kehlani (memories)
Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion
JT x Megan Thee Stallion
JT x Megan Thee Stallion (you got heart)
Beyoncé x Kelly Rowland
Chloe Bailey x Megan Thee Stallion (me u & hennessy)
Taraji x Fanatsia
Monaleo x Saweetie
Flau'Jae x Angel Reese

JT x Megan Thee Stallion (you got heart pt 2.)

1.5K 57 9
Bởi LoftyLu

12 months later
"Yes sir the jobs all done," I spoke to Nas as we walked out to the garage.

"You free to go Stalli,"

"Where's JT?"

"You too damn invested in that girl. She almost done with her assignment she bringing her van back now,"

A few months ago Jatavia convinced me to let her into the same thing I do. Nas helped me out when I was on the streets. It's a money making business and a few of us have to do the dirty work. Sometimes this man is straight up wrong but it don't matter. The only time I've ever slipped up is when I brought Jatavia home with me which he doesn't know.

Jatavia been in this her whole life. He family sacrificed her when she was 13. She didn't know anything so when the gangs took her her family didn't have to worry bout shit because she was clueless.

Before I found her she was being pimped out and worked for a nigga named Von. And as far as I know he wasn't taking care of any of his girls so I'm happy this nigga dead.

Granted letting Jatavia join this was a terrible idea as long as we keep our mouths shut it should be just fine. But damn did that girl know how to shoot a gun.

I won't lie, she's the only person I truly worry about when she's on a mission or assignment. Plus the people I work with here be tryna holla. That's my girl. I'll kill nigga bout her and this she knows.

"Ight I was just curious. Where's my money?"

"That's the question you should be asking," Nas laughed some before pulling out a couple bands from his bag.

I held 3 of them in my hand.
"Why this light?" I know what my money feel like. Is this old ass man tryna short me?

He added another band.
"That feels better,"

"You know you one of my best employees?"

"Yeah I know,"

"Got love for you sis, just don't let that bitch be all in yo head man,"

"This is nothing I can't handle boss," I gritted. Why he so deep in my business.

"Ight, just wanna help you out is all,"

"'Preciate you, I'll be back Monday,"

I went into my car putting my bands into my bag. Most of them go into my safe anyways, I'll never carry money on me like that.

I went home and took a shower throwing on something comfortable. Then I started to cook something. Some chicken , rice and green beans sound like it could hit right now.

I looked down at my phone while it was ringing.
"Hey what's up Alyssa,"

"Hey girl, what you been up to,"

"You know me, just work, what's been up with you?"

"Shit nothing girl but I heard them talking in the garage after you left, they really thing sums up with you and this new girl,"

Alyssa and I been friends for a minute. Her main focus is her music , 'queen of da souf' just dropped and her shit hot. She really making it out the game but she still kinda in it. Nas know he gon have to let ole girl go.

"Man ain't nothing goin on, she just the only other girl who handle the missions I do and you know how niggas be," I partially explained.

Latto always out here telling somebody else business. I got love for her but nah.

Jatavia opened the door and walked in after locking it. I held my finger up signaling I was on the phone. She nodded and went upstairs to go take a shower.

I finished up my conversation with Alyssa. She was extra nosey this time which was confusing but then again i don't got many friends. Maybe that's how they posed to act.

I finished up the rice and string beans , we was just waiting on chicken. Jatavia came from around me wrapping her arms around my waist.

She got on her tippy toes tryna kiss my neck and back.
"Somebody in a good mood," I laughed holding on her arms.

"I just missed you rookie, who you was on the phone with? No bitch I have to kill I hope?"

I shook my head, "Just Alyssa,"

"Latto? You know she sketchy,"

"She's not baby she's fine,"

"What she call for?"

"She was asking what was up with me and you,"

Jatavia came around me making sure I could see her. I felt on her backside taking in two handfuls of her ass.
A light moan slipped from her lips.

I tilted my head down and kissed on her lips. I rubbed on her butt and pushed her closer into me. Her hands came up from my neck locking out position in. Her tongue slipped into my mouth before sucking on my bottom lip.

"You mine. Let her know that,"

"I don't want us to get in trouble,"

"Ugh I know. But I don't like her always asking bout what the fuck you doin."

"I know baby,"

"Now give me another kiss,"

"Ah ah, not until I finish cooking, you want me to burn something?"

"We'll hear when the oven done now come here,"

That's a lie. Her ass be moaning way too loud to hear that shit. But I kissed her anyways. Pulling her up and holding her around my waist, I set her down on the couch without breaking from our kiss.

I started moving to her neck.
"Mmmm megan stop playin you know that's my spot,"

I laughed into her neck. The only time she call me by my government is when we're intimate.

"I'm not playin with you girl , you know what I want,"

I sucked on her neck some. Causing her to pull me into her body. She had a lock on me with her legs. I was thinking bout getting the strap on her ass today.

"Let me up baby, let me check this food,"

"Mm mm," she started taking off her shirt which i didn't mind.

"It'll take a second I promise," I kissed her thigh before standing up.

"Forget the food, come fuck me," she rolled her eyes.

I laughed at her again. When she horny she is horny. I went into the kitchen and pulled the chicken from the oven. I shut the oven off and went upstairs to grab my strap.

"Take them panties off," I said as I went down the stairs.

"You taking too damn long Megan," she whined while feeling on herself. Her pants were already off. She just had her bra on, no panties. Playing with herself.

"I got a surprise for you baby," she looked down at the strap I had in hand. And the length.

I took my shirt off, just in my sports bra and I took my pants off. We haven't had the time to really fuck in a minute. We both busy as hell and tired as hell.

"When'd you get that?" She moaned

"A while ago, I was just waiting for you,"

She threw her head back playing with her clit. I sat across from her watching her sexy ass. I love when she get impatient.

"Yo pussy so pretty baby come here," I spoke to her.
"Come ride this," I referred to my strap.

"W.. wait I'm almost,"

"Nah come here now,"

She removed her hand from her clit slowly. She hated to be backed out from her nut and I knew it.

"What." Her attitude game through her tone. I don't know why she doing that shit like she know I'll fuck it out of her.

"Fuck you said to me?" I got up from the couch standing over her,"

"What do you want?"

I grabbed her by neck
"Watch your mouth, I was gon be nice but nah," I turned her around and bent her over the couch. Lifting her right leg up while inserting the faux dick slowly. I wanted her to feel me stretch her pussy.

"FUCK," she yelled. Her pussy was wet as hell though.

"Nah take it, you wanna have an attitude," I smacked her ass inserting some more.

"I'm sorrryyyyy," she tried apologizing while I pushed inside her.

"Nah. I said take it," I held my hands on her waist pulling slow strokes.

"Daddy please," she started begging making me smirk.

I started pounding into her pussy harder. And faster. She gripped onto the couch.

"Gimmie kiss,"

I bent down moving her head so she could look back at me. She slid her tongue in my mouth closing it with a kiss.

"You nasty," I smiled.

"Ima nut baby" she moaned

"Hold it," I said pounding into her

"Daddy please I'm sorry I'm sorry,"

I went faster , making a clapping sound each time I'd slam into her.

"I'm sorryyyy I'll make it up to you I will,"

I love when she start begging. That shit makes me wet as hell.

"Let me nuttt,"

"Wait," I husked

"I can't,"

"Play with it baby,"

"Mmmm fuckkkk,"

Her legs started shaking like a mutha fucka.

"Go head," I smacked her ass, goin slow with my strokes.

"Thank you daddy," she coded my strap with her good ass tasting self. She fucked up my floor too but it's hardwood so I'm not tripping.

I pulled out slowly so she could feel that shit. She moved the couch damn near falling. I started laughing at her.

"Ain't shit funny," she pushed me

"Come here baby let me eat some," I grabbed her arm.

"My legs hurttt,"

"Let me see if I can make them feel better." I licked over my lips

"You can't get enough of this?" She shook her ass a little bit.

I smacked it. "Nah I can't, take this off," I grabbed at her bra. She know how much I love feeling on her titties when we fuck. I took the strap off as well.

"You gon kill me," overdramatic ass

"I'm not, let me get a little taste,"

She started walking up to my room as she took off her bra. She laid on my bed.

My phone kept going off.
"Don't make me kill no bitch Megan,"

"It's Latto,"

"Fuck she calling you so damn much for?"

"Baby I don't know," I know I'm crazy but JT even crazier. Her ass will kill me and Alyssa.

"Answer and let me hear," she snapped. The attitude I just fucked out of her was back.

"Yo what's up?" I answered asking.

"Stalli, Nas got his boys coming to yo place,"

I scrunched my face up.
"Why this nigga tryna come to my crib?"

"To see if JT there,"

"And how the fuck you know?"

"Girl I know everything. I'm just saying be careful ight?"

"I'll kill all them niggas if they try to come up in here," I hung up the phone.

How the hell she know? That don't make no damn sense.

"She grimy as hell Jovon I'm telling you. Her ass up to something. Don't let them niggas in here. And if they do I got top I'm not afraid to shoot any nigga,"

She got up from the bed putting some clothes on and going to the closet we shared with all our weapons. She grabbed my uzi and passed me my semi automatic hand gun.

Maybe she right. I just never seen Latto as the type to do me on some dirt.

I put some clothes on too , I usually take a shower but I doubt we had any time. JT cleaned up the living room and I set up dinner.

"Baby what's wrong?" I walked over to her by the washer.

"Somethings not right," she bit the inside of her cheek. "Alyssa, Latto whatever the fuck. Somethings not right with her,"

I turned her towards me, looking at her.
"What's wrong?"

"She not your friend Megan, yo momma ever read you the Bible? Judas and Jesus."

"Baby I don't know she's been-"

"Your friend? Didn't I just say Judas and Jesus, yo hard head don't listen,"

A knock at the door grew loud. I looked at Jatavia and she made her way upstairs. All ready with the uzi and I and my semi-automatic still by my side.

I looked through the peep hole and saw Latto.
_______________

Alright I know y'all gon keep killing me for these parts but I'm sayn I should just make a short story for them exclusively just cause I feel like we need some background.

But whatever y'all want just lmk.

Y'all had me writing this shit at work lmao.

Anyways y'all better fw it.

Excuse any errors <3.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.8K 122 25
𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 :)
214K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
242K 4.7K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncé Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N
3.7K 45 11
One shots, because I don't feel I have the patience for a whole story