Fallen in love with a bully...

By Shawniemeatsix

A girl who was anti social is being bullied but turns out she falls in love with one of them, Problems are ma... More

Anti social.
Escaped from the barbies
Went to class
Consequences
School - a whole new level
Bruises.
Talking.
They left
Weekend over now school
Situations
Stares and ...
Hospital
Back outside
Not telling me what?
яυηαωαy
why are you here?
One thing or another
I didn't know what to say
Harry it's time to let go
Truth comes out
Time past
Talk
walked away again but..wait
Mistakes were made but forgotten
He said 'I love you'
Harry or Niall
Hanging out or not
This shouldn't happen
It happened again
Your all that I could think about.
Costa
Time
Authors Note

Harry

666 11 6
By Shawniemeatsix

I saw Harry exit costa, after he got his drink. "can you give me a moment please?" I asked Niall he nodded and I went out and chased after Harry, I shouted his name and second time round he turned around.

I caught up with him I was panting and asking for breath with my hands on my knees trying to let the words escape me. "H-Harry" I said breathless. I caught my breath afters few seconds. "Are you mad? .. At me?" he took me over to the closest bench. We sat down.

"honestly?" I nodded "well honestly.. I am mad with you.. He cheated on you.. Twice to be exact and your going back to him, when you know that I wouldn't do that to you, I don't want you to get hurt, I love you too much to see that happen and there's one more thing...but it doesn't matter.." he mumbled off a the last words.

He started to walk away. I ran up to him gave him one last first kiss and watched him walk away, I went sat on the bench, found a small dark royal blue velvet box "Harry you've forgot something" I shouted he was too far away to hear.

A folded piece of paper blew to my feet, I picked it up with the box still in my hand.it read.. My name on the outside and more writing on the inside:

'your are my everything and anything, and do you remember when we made that bet, 4 years ago, if you ddn't have a boyfriend/ husband you would have to marry me? will you? Harry x'

My heart felt like crawling from my chest and falling on the floor to weep in the dusty corner of the street wall... Niall came out to see what was taking so long, I put the ring and letter in my jumper pocket and walked back in with him... After leaving a note of my own..

-------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...