young love ~ ranboo

By jamespotterslvr

young love doesn't last, or does it? More

โˆ† young love โˆ†
| airports and iced coffee |
| awkward eye contact |
| london |
| hey stranger |
| mystery boy |
| blue dye |
| pretty girl |
| girls night |
| away from you |
| over sized sweatshirts|
| no sure yet |
| boo and bae|
| goodbyes are never easy |
| bye bye beeboy |
new characters !!
| napa valley |
| new family |
| elliot |
| lovers |
| october 29th |
IMPORTANT
UPDATE
| halloween |
| 2 weeks |
| thanksgiving |
| dream |
| twitter drama |
| jealousy |
| lover boy |
| french toast n bacon |
dec. 20th
sushi time
NOT A CHAPTER
christmas eve.
happy christmas !
dec 27th
everything to me.
daughter of the groom.
~

| labels |

4.3K 144 145
By jamespotterslvr

this was their last month with in the uk before they would be returning back to california.

they had filmed loads of vlogs and videos and were very glad to be with their friends.

today they wouldn't be with their friends though.

"good morning" caleb laughed looking over to see stella slowly waking up. "morning pretty boy" she beamed.

"are you busy today?" he asked her playing with her hair. "nope whats going on?" stella asked.

"i just wanted to know if you wanted to go get lunch and then hang out in london for a bit?" caleb offered.

"id love too" she smiled kissing the boy lightly.

"its 10 right now so i can be ready at 11:30? if that works" stella asked.

"yeah of course no rush my love" he laughed.

stella had waltzed inti the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of lucky charms and oat milk.

they scrolled through twitter well eating.

after finishing breakfast she washed out her bowl and left it in the sink. she walked out ruffling caleb's hair and going into the bathroom.

taking off any old makeup they had forgotten to remove before bed last night.

she turned on the shower and let the water run for a moment before stepping inside.

the water was warm and nice.

washing their hair and conditioning it as they sang along to boys will be bugs by cavetown.

after their shower she brushed out her hair and blow dried it.

pulling it into a ponytail so she could do her makeup. a bit of concealer and blush before eyeliner and mascara.

stella pulled on the outfit she had taken out of her basket of clothes.

a plaid skirt that was a tan tone and a grey sweater. when she walked out she saw caleb wearing a black sweater and jeans.

he was so pretty.

"you look stunning" he smiled, "you look handsome boo" she laughed.

"where do you wanna go to lunch?" he asked waiting for the girl's response.

"i don't care as long as im with you" she giggled. "we could go to the diner we went to the first time we went to london" caleb offered.

"sounds like a plan"

they had told the smith family about their outing and decided on taking the bus again.

ranalt | ranaltboo • 2m

@/st3lla_x

|
|
|
|
-- mabel | user7

??? stellaboo???

|
|
|
|
-- paula | user4

i love them sm omg

they got off the bus and walked back to the diner they had been in before.

"take a seat wherever and ill get to you guys in a moment" a short redhead woman spoke.

"thanks so much" stella told her before dragging caleb to the back of the diner.

"you look unbelievably gorgeous" caleb whispered to her as her face could help but flush a pinkish tone.

"your such an idiot" she teased and he scoffed.

"so sorry for the wait! can i get you two anything to drink?" the waiter asked.

"uhm- ill get a coffee" stella smiled to the woman, "great! what about you?" she asked looking to caleb.

"a water is fine, thank you" he spoke.

"ill have those out in a second and be back to take your order" she spoke skipping off.

"whatcha gonna get" stella asked, "probably just a deli sandwich, what about you?" he asked

"waffles probably" she giggled.

"of course" caleb laughed.

moment later the woman came back handing stella her coffee and caleb his water.

"are you two lovely people ready to order?" she asked.

"yes thank you, ill have the waffles" they spoke closing the menu. "and ill just have a deli sandwich" he spoke doing the same as stella.

"perfect! you guys are a adorable couple by the way" she spoke before walking off.

caleb smiled.

"speaking of couples" caleb started. stella heartbeat increased.

"if you are ready of course, i was wondering if you would officially like to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

he was an anxious mess.

"caleb, of course" she smiled pulling the boy across the table and into a kiss.

"oh thank god i was so nervous" he chuckled.

they had finished lunch and decided to walk around town a bit more. "you think we should tell the fans?" stella asked.

"well they already think we are" caleb laughed.

"we could wait till we get home then tell them" stella offered. "good idea" he beamed.

"im gonna miss us not living together" stella whispered as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"i will too, but ill come see you all the time" he promised.

"my dad would probably let you stay over night" stella giggled, "really? thats so cool" he laughed.

"oh god, i have to meet your dad" caleb had panicked slightly.

"he'll love you caleb" stella calmed his nerves as she locked hands with him.

stella | st3lla_x • 34m

boo and bae <3

|
|
|
|
|
-- tommy | tommyinnitalt

i stg if ranboo got a girlfriend before me

|
|
|
|
|
  -- jack | jackmanifoldTV

suck it tom

the two enjoyed the company of just them. it was nice, their hands interlocked as they walked around london.

they had found a small shop with crystal necklaces, they bought themselves matching ones.

it was getting dark and colder, they were sitting on the beach.

"hey love?" he asked, "yea?" stella whispered. her head laid across his lap and he played with her hair.

"do you think you'll ever move to england?" caleb spoke softly.

"i hope so, i love london" they answered.

caleb smiled slightly.

"its nice to finally be able to call you my boyfriend" stella whispered sitting up and hugging him.

"it great honestly" he muttered as he held the girl close.

their lips collided and it was finally all okay.

caleb loved her, stella loved him.

did either one know? not in the slightest.

st3lla_x

liked by nihaachu, ph1lza, jackmanifoldTV and thousands of others

st3lla_x young love

view all comments

jackmanifoldTV boo and bae

ranboomc <3

a/n

hi

boo and bae are official <3

i love this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 644 26
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿด ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ...
188 2 18
Different universes, betrayal, love, and sadness. Buckle up loves!
3.9K 150 37
"When I saw you I knew you were something" "Something good?" She questions. "Something wonderful." ----------------------- In which a girl is invited...
4.5K 146 11
โ€ข ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง<๐Ÿ‘ โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ...