Atonement [Bakugo Katsuki]

By SlytherinScum

Kuroyanagi Kimitsuki has always held Heroes in great regard, and has always believed she would never become a... More

🀍 Prologue 🀍
🀍 Information 🀍
🀍 Chapter 1 🀍
🀍 Chapter 2 🀍
🀍 Chapter 3 🀍
🀍 Chapter 4 🀍
🀍 Chapter 5 🀍
🀍 Chapter 6 🀍
🀍 Chapter 7 🀍
🀍 Chapter 8 🀍
🀍 Chapter 9 🀍
🀍 Chapter 10 🀍
🀍 Chapter 11 🀍
🀍 Chapter 12 🀍
🀍 Chapter 13 🀍
🀍 Chapter 14 🀍
🀍 Chapter 15 🀍
🀍 Chapter 16 🀍
🀍 Chapter 17 🀍
🀍 Chapter 18 🀍
🀍 Chapter 19 🀍
🀍 Chapter 20 🀍
🀍 Chapter 21 🀍
🀍 Chapter 22 🀍
🀍 Chapter 23 🀍
🀍 Chapter 24 🀍
🀍 Chapter 25 🀍
🀍 Chapter 26 🀍
🀍 Chapter 27 🀍
🀍 Chapter 28 🀍
🀍 Chapter 29 🀍
🀍 Chapter 30 🀍
🀍 Chapter 31 🀍
🀍 Chapter 32 🀍
🀍 Chapter 33 🀍
🀍 Chapter 34 🀍
🀍 Chapter 35 🀍
🀍 Chapter 36 🀍
🀍 Chapter 37 🀍
🀍 Chapter 38 🀍
🀍 Chapter 39 🀍
🀍 Chapter 40 🀍
🀍 Chapter 41 🀍
🀍 Chapter 42 🀍
🀍 Chapter 43 🀍
🀍 Chapter 44 🀍
🀍 Chapter 45 🀍
🀍 Chapter 46 🀍
🀍 Chapter 47 🀍
🀍 Two Heroes - 1 🀍
🀍 Two Heroes - 2 🀍
🀍 Two Heroes - 3 🀍
🀍 Two Heroes - 4 🀍
🀍 Two Heroes - 5 🀍
🀍 Chapter 48 🀍
🀍 Chapter 49 🀍
🀍 Chapter 50 🀍
🀍 Chapter 51 🀍
🀍 Chapter 52 🀍
🀍 Chapter 53 🀍
🀍 Chapter 54 🀍
🀍 Chapter 55 🀍
🀍 Chapter 56 🀍
🀍 Chapter 57 🀍
🀍 Chapter 58 🀍
🀍 Chapter 60 🀍
🀍 Chapter 61 🀍
🀍 Chapter 62 🀍
🀍 Chapter 63 🀍
🀍 Chapter 64 🀍
🀍 Chapter 65 🀍
🀍 Chapter 66 🀍
🀍 Chapter 67 🀍
🀍 Chapter 68 🀍
🀍 Chapter 69 🀍
🀍 Chapter 70 🀍
🀍 Chapter 71 🀍
🀍 Chapter 72 🀍
🀍 Chapter 73 🀍
🀍 Chapter 74 🀍
🀍 Chapter 75 🀍
🀍 Chapter 76 🀍
🀍 Chapter 77 🀍
🀍 Chapter 78 🀍
🀍 Chapter 79 🀍
🀍 Chapter 80 🀍
🀍 Chapter 81 🀍
🀍 Chapter 82 🀍
🀍 Chapter 83 🀍
🀍 Heroes Rising - 1 🀍
🀍 Heroes Rising - 2 🀍
🀍 Heroes Rising - 3 🀍
🀍 Heroes Rising - 4 🀍
🀍 Chapter 84 🀍
🀍 Chapter 85 🀍
🀍 Chapter 86 🀍
🀍 Chapter 87 🀍
🀍 Chapter 88 🀍
🀍 Chapter 89 🀍
🀍 Chapter 90 🀍
🀍 Chapter 91 🀍
🀍 Chapter 92 🀍
🀍 Chapter 93 🀍
🀍 Chapter 94 🀍
🀍 Chapter 95 🀍
🀍 World Heroes' Mission - 1 🀍
🀍 World Heroes' Mission - 2 🀍
🀍 World Heroes' Mission - 3 🀍
🀍 World Heroes' Mission - 4 🀍
🀍 Chapter 96 🀍
🀍 Chapter 97 🀍
🀍 Chapter 98 🀍
🀍 Chapter 99 🀍
🀍 Chapter 100 🀍
🀍 Chapter 101 🀍
🀍 Chapter 102 🀍
🀍 Chapter 103 🀍
🀍 Chapter 104 🀍
🀍 Chapter 105 🀍

🀍 Chapter 59 🀍

3.9K 197 105
By SlytherinScum

Ever since they arrived into their new dormitory that morning, all the students had dispersed into their rooms in order to make them feel more like home. Kimitsuki spent most of her time doing the same – she painted the walls a lilac colour and spread the ground with dark purple carpet, laying down smaller butterfly-shaped rugs in order for it to look cosier with a Chabudai and Zabuton.

The doors leading out to the balcony were covered with thick deep purple drapes and Kimitsuki laid down her new favourite opaque curtains that were mauve-coloured and were covered with several scattered moons and stars all over it. Kimitsuki had bought them the moment she laid her eyes on them. She had started to really like her name a lot.

It was the first time that Kimitsuki had her own bed as she always used a futon from where she had come from. She decided to keep it simple in case she would trade it back to a futon if she was able to relax on it – her covers were simple and purple, and her pillows soft.

They were all provided with a desk so Kimitsuki simply set her new laptop, a gift from Tsukitarou, over there, along with her books and other equipment. She set her school bag beneath it, reserving the desk entirely to studies and her mechanical tinkering.

Kimitsuki set all her clothes and shoes into the closet and filled the chest of dressers with her hobby – her modiste equipment including her sewing stuff, fabrics, yarns and decorative laces and beads. She needed them around since dressmaking always made her feel good.

Besides, Kimitsuki was still working on her new costume and needed them to be accessible as school often was too hectic to spare a lot of time once it started.

String lights the shape of the moon and stars hung around the room, and Kimitsuki set up a clock the same shape onto the wall above her desk. The empty walls needed some colour so she unrolled her posts and put them up, along with shelves with potted plants.

The ceramics were something she had made as a kid in the school's activity back when she was starting middle school and it made her plants pop out more.

Having such plants in her bedroom was what Kimitsuki had always wanted and now she was happy to have an open room that allowed sunlight and breeze inside.

Lastly, there was the balcony that Kimitsuki was very excited for – she filled it with larger plants and made a reading corner for herself for the times she'd like to relax.

"Now, lastly..." Kimitsuki said as she set down the beds for her pets. "Inu-Chan, I'll ask Aizawa Sensei for permission and get you a dog house as well, alright?"

There was a knock on her bedroom door and Kimitsuki stepped out of her bathroom where she was setting up her toiletries. She looked up to find all the girls minus Tsuyu waiting outside so she took the moment to step out, closing the door behind her.

"Is everything alright?" Kimitsuki asked.

"Of course!" Mina exclaimed, grabbing her arm and pulling her along. "Come on, Kimitsuki-Chan, we're going downstairs, we just had a great plan!"

Kimitsuki was a little apprehensive going down in just her shorts and a white tank top but it was too late as she was dragged into the elevator. She listened to what Mina and Toru had come up with as a plan while subconsciously fixing her hair that she had put up in a thick bun.

Downstairs in the sitting area, they found most of the boys, with Denki speaking, "How things ended up this way weren't great, but it's kind of excited to live together, huh?"

"Living together..." Tenya spoke up as he moved his arms all over the place as he usually did while speaking "This is also training to help us learn cooperation and discipline!"

"You're really going all out, huh, Iida?" Eijirou asked.

"Boys, are you all done with your rooms?" Mina called out as she, Kimitsuki, Ochaco, Momo, Toru and Kyoka joined them in the sitting area.

"Yup!" Denki replied. "Just relaxing now,"

"Well," Mina said while Kimitsuki gave Minoru a look when he kept ogling at her and Momo's chest. "The girls were all talking just now..."

"... and we have an idea!" Toru added.

"Want to have a room presentation contest?" Mina suggested.

It was clear from her voice and her expression that she wasn't quite asking for permission, rather she was straight-out telling them. And this seemed to dawn on Izuku as well, who realised that his room would be the first to be rifled through if they did this.

"No, no!" Izuku shouted as he tried to stop them all to pile up to the second floor where his room was the first to be opened. Kimitsuki followed after them hesitantly. "Wait –!"

Ochaco opened the green-haired male's room and Kimitsuki glanced inside to see that it was just like his bedroom back home – filled with All Might merchandise down to the curtains and the covers. Kimitsuki figured she'd gift him something new for Christmas.

"It's filled with All Might!" Ochaco exclaimed as all the girls looked around in curiosity while Kimitsuki stood back, used to this. "It's an Otaku's room...!"

"It's because I admire him..." Izuku replied sheepishly.

"Izu-Chan has always had such a bedroom," Kimitsuki admitted, smiling toward Izuku. "Ever since we were young, it was filled with merchandise,"

"You've been in his bedroom?" Ochaco asked, looking between the two of them.

"Of course," Kimitsuki replied. "After all, Izu-Chan and I have been friends since we met in elementary school... it's been about ten years now, right?"

"Yes," Izuku confirmed, grinning, trying to distract them from his room.

"She's been in your room and you're still just friends?" Minoru asked, looking at Izuku with scrutiny, causing Kimitsuki, Izuku and Ochaco to look at him.

"What are you trying to insinuate?" Kimitsuki asked, her voice low in warning. Minoru tremble and moved back the moment her eyes got the first glint.

"Crap, they just started something," Denki commented to Hanta and Eijirou, both of whom seemed to be dreaded this room inspection that Mina and Toru were into.

"But it's kind of fun..." Hanta admitted.

Soon, everyone had piled out of Izuku's room and were walking down the corridor to the next room, which turned out to be Fumikage's. The boy was already standing guard at his door, leaning against it in order to block their path, clearly not keen on sharing his sanctuary.

"We should just go ahead if Tokoyami-Kun isn't comfortable sharing his space," Kimitsuki said but sweat-dropped at Mina and Toru pounced on him.

"This is foolish," Fumikage said.

But Mina and Toru easily pushed him out of the way and opened the door to his room. Kimitsuki looked at him as he was left thrown on the ground and reached out to help him up before she took a glanced into his bedroom, which was entirely dark.

"So dark! Scary!"

Although it was dark in there, Fumikage seemed to have set it up rather nicely and Kimitsuki liked the look of it. Everything was either black or purple in colour, including the lighting which glowed a magenta colour. Those were her favourite colours as well.

"Tokoyami-Kun, this is really wonderful," Kimitsuki said, looking toward the boy with a smile but he simply looked embarrassed. "I think it really gives your feel,"

"I bought this keychain before in middle school," Eijirou acknowledged as he picked up a strange keychain and Kimitsuki peered at in curiosity as she had not seen those closely.

"Many boys did in my middle school as well," Kimitsuki said as she looked at the keychain. "But they never let me see all those limited-edition keychains... but it looks really nice,"

"I've got several of them if you'd like to check them out," Eijirou offered quickly.

"Can I?" Kimitsuki asked, perked up. Eijirou nodded. "Thank you, Kirishima-Kun!"

"Boys like this kind of thing, huh?" Mina asked, looking around.

"Get out..." Fumikage muttered, further embarrassed.

"A sword...!" Izuku exclaimed suddenly. "So cool!"

Kimitsuki looked toward the sword and then toward Fumikage, who was clearly getting strained so she urged the others to come out and they headed out to the next room, belonging to Yuga, who was extremely excited to show them what he had in there.

"So bright!"

Those were just the right words to describe Yuga's dorm room, which was filled with everything sparklingly blue and gold – and not to mention, there were at least seven different mirrors in the room of all sizes that Kimitsuki could see. Hanging from the ceiling was a blinding disco ball.

"Non, non, not bright," Yuga responded, waving his finger around at them. "Dazzling!"

"It's exactly how I thought it would be," Toru admitted as the girls left the room.

"It fits my expectations," Mina agreed.

"Aoyama-Kun has always been self-confident in that department," Kimitsuki said, following the girls. "Which is a good trait to have but... it was a bit bright for me,"

"This is starting to become fun!" Ochaco said, bouncing over to Kimitsuki, Mina, Momo, Kyoka and Toru. "The last person on the second floor is –"

"Come in..." Minoru said, gesturing over. "I'll show you something amazing... Come in... Come on..."

Kimitsuki eyed the dark aura surrounding him and the starved the look on his face, and she recalled the words he had said about her and Izuku. She was not going to enter his room after them so she turned to look at other, "Let us head to the next floor,"

"Good idea," Momo agreed as they set off together, leaving Minoru behind.

The next room that they visited belonged to Mashirao – he had kept his room mostly the same as it originally was but his added belongings brought his feel to the room. It was cosy and gave the same vibe as one would expect from Mashirao.

"Wow, it's so normal!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"It's so normal!" Toru agreed. "Wow!"

"So, this is what's normal, huh?" Mina asked.

"It's fine if you don't have anything to say..." Mashirao replied, his tail deflating down with each word that came from the three females.

"Rather than normal, it is something that really suits you," Kimitsuki said, smiling over at him. "I bet you like open room and less clutter to help with accessibility with your tail,"

"That was what I envisioned..." Mashirao admitted, rubbing the back of his head. Kimitsuki nodded. "But it turned out to be bland, huh?" Kimitsuki sweat-dropped.

The next room belonged to Tenya, and he didn't seem to mind them look at his room either. Kimitsuki glanced around, curious and a little concerned – the room was in its original format but Tenya had added as many bookshelves as he could into the room and filled them up. Kimitsuki was curious about the books and wondered what they contained.

"The shelves are lined with hard books," Toru observed.

"That's the class rep for you!" Mina exclaimed.

"There's nothing strange here," Tenya told them.

"These look very interesting, Iida-Kun," Kimitsuki said, looking around "I'd love to discuss these with you sometime if you don't mind..." Her eyes fell on a rack filled with dozens of glasses. "... huh?"

"There are so many glasses..." Ochaco said laughing.

"What's strange about that?" Tenya asked. "It's because I expect them to be destroyed during our intense training!" Kimitsuki blinked and nodded.

Denki's room was next and Kimitsuki looked around in confusion – there was absolutely nothing that seemed to go together, from the curtains to the rugs to the unexpectedly placed belongings. She wondered if he had decorated this room while still short-circuited. Yet still, the mismatched-ness of the room actually made it, strangely, go together.

"It's so gaudy!"

"It's like he just used anything he could lay his hands on," Kyoka observed and Denki looked extremely shocked by this response for some reason.

"What?" Denki asked. "Isn't it great?"

"it's unique," Kimitsuki admitted.

Kimitsuki followed the girls to the next room which belonged to Koji, who took had kept his room rather clear with bright colours – everything blue was replaced with something green and there were stuffed toys but her eyes stopped upon a white –

"There's a rabbit! It's so cute!"

"A rabbit?" Kimitsuki asked, cheering up at the sight of the tiny animal, kneeling down immediately to hold her hand out to it as it hopped over. She stroked behind his ears. "You're so cute!"

"It's not fair to have a pet," Denki told Koji. "Koda, you've gotta be doing this on purpose!"

"It's weird for the boys to be the only ones getting picked on," Minoru spoke up, appearing amongst them out of thin air. "You said this was a room presentation contest, right? Then, of course, we should also see the girls' rooms before we decide, right? Shouldn't we decide who has the best taste in interior decoration from everyone in class?"

"Sounds good!" Mina said without a hitch.

While Kimitsuki looked at Minoru with suspicion, not very keen that he was only doing this for a competition, Kyoka was more shocked that the girls will have to show their rooms, too.

"Huh?" Kyoka asked.

"So, we'll decide who has the best taste in interior decoration in the class," Mina continued. Kimitsuki looked toward her. "Or who's the room king!"

"We don't have to decide anything like that..." Mashirao said.

"Are you okay with showing your room, Tsuki-Chan?" Izuku asked as he and Kimitsuki both eyed Minoru getting into the elevator excitedly. "I haven't seen much of your room, either..."

"It's different than the one I have back home," Kimitsuki replied, getting onto the elevator. "But it's alright... once we've seen each other's room, it'll keep Mineta-Kun from trying again,"

"The ones on the boys' side of the fourth floor are Bakugo-Kun, Kirishima-Kun and Shoji-Kun, right?" Ochaco asked as they all got out of the elevator.

"I haven't seen Ka-Chan again today," Kimitsuki said, finding herself frowning for some reason. She wanted to see what he was up to. "Has he gone to sleep?"

"Yeah, he said 'this is lame, I'm going to sleep' a long time ago and went to his room," Eijirou replied, looking over to her. Kimitsuki nodded. "I'm sleepy, too,"

"Then, let's do Kirishima's room!" Mina said as she and Toru ran ahead of them to Eijirou's room. "Let's keep this going!"

"I don't really care," Eijirou said as he went to his door. "But I don't think you girls will get it –" He opened his room to show what he was made of. "This manliness!"

When Kimitsuki peered into his room, she noticed that he had filled it up with fiery designs – there was fire on everything and posters filled the walls with different motivational quotes and martial arts. Eijirou had also brought in a punching bag, setting it in the middle of the room as it was a centre piece and there were also dumbbells lying on the ground.

"This is quite... flaming," Kimitsuki observed. "But please be careful with your dumbbells on the ground... you can get yourself hurt if you fall,"

"This looks like it'd rank in around second for the room you'd least want your boyfriend to have," Toru said suddenly and Kimitsuki blinked.

"Boyfriend's bedroom tier list...?" Kimitsuki asked while Mina nodded along with Toru.

"It's so hot!" Ochaco exclaimed. "So hot and stuffy!"

"See?" Eijirou said. "I told you!"

"Next, Shoji!" Mina exclaimed.

Everyone piled out of Eijirou's headed further down the corridor to the next room, which was Shoji. He didn't seem much bothered about showing his room, either.

"There's nothing interesting here," Mezo informed them and opened the door for them.

It sounded humble, especially since he was simple person but when Kimitsuki's fell into the room, she realised that there really was nothing interesting in there... because there was barely anything in it in the first place. There was only a desk and folded futon.

"I didn't know you were a minimalist," Shoto said to Mezo.

"Well, I've never really liked having a lot of things," Mezo admitted.

"It's guys like this that are super pervy inside, you know," Minoru said as he hurried ahead and tried to look through the futon bedding for anything worthwhile.

"No one is going to leave their 'stuff' around loose with you around, Mineta-Kun," Kimitsuki said, rather exasperated. "Let us get this through so we may go to bed,"

"Next, let's go up a floor to the fifth-floor boys' room!" Toru exclaimed.

"We'll start with Sero!" Mina shouted.

"Are we seriously doing everyone?" Hanta asked, though he didn't look very much worried about his room as others. He led them over and opened it to show them.

"Wow!"

Hanta moved aside, letting Kimitsuki go in ahead of him and she looked around in curiosity, taking in the way Hanta had decorated his room. It was the most cohesive setting Kimitsuki had seen so far without uprooting the entire place. She looked over at Hanta.

"Your room is very pretty, Sero-Kun," Kimitsuki said, smiling. "Or should I say handsome? Those colours are very masculine. I love the hammock as well,"

"You can check it out any time you like," Hanta offered quickly, gesturing toward the hammock by the balcony doors. "It's pretty good, huh?"

"Asian!" Mina observed.

"It's lovely!" Ochaco complimented.

"Sero, I didn't know you liked stuff like this," Kyoka said.

"Yup, that's me!" Hanta replied, chuckling. "Always expect the unexpected!"

Toru led them all out of the room and down the next room, "Next, next!"

"Next is Todoroki-San, right?" Momo asked and Kimitsuki nodded.

"Hurry up and get this over with," Shoto said. "I'm sleepy," He reached out and opened the door to his room, showing them the interior, much to their shock –

"A Japanese-style room!"

"Was his made separately?!" Denki asked as he and Minoru walked inside, looking around the place in shock. Kimitsuki found the room rather nice as well.

"We have tatami at home, so I can't relax on flooring," Shoto informed them.

"Who cares about why?!" Denki exclaimed as he turned around to look at the half-and-half hero.

"How did you remodel it in a day?!" Minoru added as he looked up at the male.

"I worked hard," Shoto replied.

"It's wonderful, Todoroki-Kun," Kimitsuki said. "You really did work hard,"

"Thanks," Shoto said.

"He seems like he'll be a big shot one day," Mina commented as they all piled out of Shoto's room and headed down to the next room, which was the last one.

"Pretty boys do things differently, huh?" Rikido asked.

"Okay, next!" Mina shouted. "The last of the boys is...!"

"Me," Rikido muttered and led them over to where his room was, also on the fifth floor. He opened the door and led them all inside. "Anyway, it's a boring room,"

"Anyone's would be after Todoroki's," Eijirou said.

Kimitsuki, however, was taken by the scent of a cake in the air, freshly baked, and all the culinary equipment that Rikido had around his room.

"Something smells good... what is it?" Mashirao asked.

"Oh, no, I forgot!" Rikido exclaimed. "I finished unpacking really early, so I baked a chiffon cake! I thought we could all eat it together! It'd be even more delicious with whipped cream, but do you guys want some?"

"Yes!" agreed Kimitsuki, Ochaco, Mina and Toru immediately, walking over to where he was checking out the cake he had baked.

"It's like an exemplary unexpected side!" shouted Denki and Minoru.

But Rikido graciously cut them all a piece and handed it around. Kimitsuki looked down at it, thrilled at how well it was made. She could've expected this from Rikido, since his Quirk needed a lot of sugary goodness to keep going on an optimal position.

"it's delicious!" Ochaco exclaimed. "So fluffy!"

"He easily surpassed Sero's unexpected side!" Mina agreed.

"Yeah, yeah!" Momo added happily. "What a wonderful hobby you have, Sato-San. Would you like to bake something to go with my tea next time?"

"That would be really wonderful," Kimitsuki said as she looked at Rikido. "I enjoy baking, and cooking in general – it'll be nice if we got to it together because this is delicious,"

"Oh, I didn't expect everyone to like it so much," Rikido said as his whole face turned red. "I just make it as part of training for my Quirk. Buying sweets can get expensive,"

"That's it for the boys," Toru said. "Next, it's our turn!"

"Aw man, are we seriously doing everyone?" Kyoka asked as they took the other elevator and went up to the girls third floor where their rooms started. "Is that all right?"

"It's probably fine, right?" Mina asked.

"It's kind of embarrassing..." Kyoka muttered as she opened the door to her room.

Kimitsuki was intrigued to find it full of electronics that she would love tinker with and all sorts of instruments that she would love to learn. She had only known how to play the trumpet the most fluently but she could only play some piano and violin otherwise.

"It's filled with even more instruments than I expected!" Denki exclaimed.

"It's because Jiro-Chan is a rockin' girl!" Toru pointed out.

"Can you play all of these?" Ochaco asked.

"Yeah, at least the basics..." Kyoka replied bashfully.

"That is amazing," Kimitsuki said, genuinely impressed by the girl. "I would love to learn more of it from you, Jiro-Chan, if that would be possible... you just have to play in front of me and I'll pick up,"

"If that's the case, I suppose I can help," Kyoka said, curious.

"It's not girly at all!" Denki said.

"Unladylike!" Yuga said.

"Next," Kyoka said as she inserted her one of her plugs each into Yuga and Denki's ears, torturing them. "Let's move onto the next one!"

"Next is me, Hagakure!" Toru exclaimed and led them all down to her room. "What do you think?"

Toru's room was very – sweet. That was the best way to describe it. It was filled with pastel colours and large teddy bears, small frilly designs here and there but all very tasteful, especially for someone like Toru. Kimitsuki felt like it suited her very well.

"O-Oh... it's like a normal girls'!" Denki said. "It's making my heart pound,"

On the other, Kimitsuki's eyes caught Minoru, who rushed over to the drawer where Toru's clothing was. Minoru froze when he felt the feeling of foreboding behind himself and turned to see the dangerously glowing eyes that Kimitsuki had set on him.

"How dare you do that, Mineta-Kun," Kimitsuki said, genuinely angry at him trying to sniff out a person's undergarments. "Especially in front of me? From this second on, you are banned from the girls' wing. I do not want to see you even glance in this direction,"

"Don't be upset, Kuroyanagi-Chan," Hanta said quickly, moving ahead. "I'll handle him," He used his Tape to tape the miniature Hero up into a cocoon for the while they were here.

"Thank you, Sero-Kun," Kimitsuki replied. She sighed wearily. "I'm sorry... I got a bit upset,"

"Don't be sorry," Hanta told her. "You got upset over the right thing, we just have to fix that issue," KImitsuki gave him a weak smile. "We fixed it, didn't we? Come on, let's go ahead,"

"I'm next!" Mina said and took all of them to the fourth floor, where she and Ochaco had their rooms. She rushed forward to open her door. "Ta-da! Isn't it cute?"

"It's very cute," Kimitsuki confirmed, looking at the pink-and-black decorations with frills and furs around tastefully. "I think it suits you very well, it's very funky and feminine like you,"

"Thank you, Kimitsuki-Chan!" Mina replied happily. "The next room is Uraraka's!"

"It's not a very interesting room..." Ochaco said sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head as she brought them inside her room which only had her belongings as an addition, and it was a bit messy.

"I feel a little dirty going around looking at so many normal girls' rooms..." Mashirao muttered over to Fumikage as they stood in the doorway, watching in.

"A forbidden garden..." Fumikage acknowledged.

"Next is Asui-San..." Izuku said as they made their way up to the last floor where Tsuyu's room was next to the elevator, then Momo's, and lastly Kimitsuki's.

"Wait, Tsu-Chan's not here," Hanta pointed out.

"Oh, Tsu-Chan said she wasn't feeling well," Ochaco said quickly as she walked over to them.

"Is it anything serious?" Kimitsuki asked, concerned. "Should I fetch someone to look at her?" Ochaco shook her head no quickly.

"There's no need to do that," Ochaco replied.

"Oh... alright," Kimitsuki said, taken aback. "Well... if Asui-Chan is not doing well then we shouldn't bother. We shouldn't intrude on her space. Let's head forward,"

Everyone headed off to Momo's room.

"Well, I think I miscalculated..." Momo said, giving them an uncertain look. "Unlike all of your rooms filled with originality, mine became a little cramped,"

"It's huge!" Denki exclaimed. "It's cramped! What happened, Yaoyorozu?"

"It's the furniture I was using," Momo said, looking embarrassed as she opened the door. "But I didn't think the room would be this small..."

"She's a rich girl, all right,"

For Momo's room was completely taken over by her large bed. Kimitsuki could see why it would become a problem, it was not suited to someone of Momo's comfort and the space had become very constricted. Still, Kimitsuki thought her furniture was pretty.

"So, um, next room is mine..." Kimitsuki said, leading the curious group down the corridor to where her room was located. "It's a bit normal but I tried to make it cosy,"

Kimitsuki swung open her new room's door and let them all gawk inside. Everyone was drawn to different things, especially to her two pets that were sleeping away. Kimitsuki quietly introduced them but opted not to disturb them any further.

"The walls are the same colour as your eyes!" Ochaco noted.

"You have a lovely taste, Kuroyanagi-San," Momo said, looking over at her. "I think the colour lilac really suits someone like you. It looks really nice,"

"Your room's the best, Kuroyanagi-Chan," Hanta pitched in.

"Oooh, is that a dressing dummy?" Mina asked excitedly, noticing it standing in the corner of the room. "Wow! You did mention you liked to make clothes! I'd love to see that!"

"I enjoy designing," Kimitsuki replied. "I'm designing my costume these days..." She looked around at them all. "Thank you for your nice words,"

🤍

Following their visitations to all the rooms, everyone gathered down in the sitting area – all of them aside from Katsuki, who was asleep, and Tsuyu, who was not feeling well. Kimitsuki stood in front of everyone, holding onto the votes that had been cast for the best room. She had casted her own vote and looked forward to see what the results would be.

"All right, everyone!" Mina said. "Have you all voted? You can't vote for yourself! Okay, then, Kimitsuki-Chan, you can do the counting of votes!"

Kimitsuki nodded and took the votes forward, counting each of them and smiling when she saw a few of them for her bedroom as well. It made her happy.

"And now, here are the results of the first Room King competition, minus Bakugo and Tsu-Chan!" Mina said as Kimitsuki finished and held out the winner. "With total of five votes! The overwhelming winner standing a long at the top is... Sato Rikido!"

"Huh?" Rikido asked, shocked at the results.

"By the way, they were all girls!" Mina added. "The reason was... the cake was delicious!"

Amused, Kimitsuki watched as the boys freaked out at Rikido.

"Is it over?" Shoto asked Kimitsuki since she was the Class Rep "Can I go to sleep now?"

"Since you had cake, don't forget to brush your teeth!" Tenya pointed out, enacting it out for the half-and-half Hero in case he somehow didn't know how to do it.

"He was waiting until it was over, huh?" Izuku asked.

"Oh, Todoroki-Kun, wait a second!" Ochaco called out. "Kimitsuki-Chan, Deku-Kun and Iida-Kun, too, and Kirishima-Kun and Yaoyorozu-San. Do you have a minute?"

As Ochaco said this, Kimitsuki realised what was going on, and what she wanted to discuss with all of them – those from the Kamino Ward incident. She shared a look with others and followed the girl out to the front of the dormitory building, where Tsuyu was waiting for them for some reason. It seemed like she wanted to do the talking rather than Ochaco.

"You see, Tsu-Chan said she had something to tell you all," Ochaco said.

"I can't help but say everything that comes to mind," Tsuyu spoke up. "But there are times when I don't know what to say. Do you remember what I said at the hospital?"

"Yeah, I remember," Izuku replied.

"I hardened my heart and said some painful things," Tsuyu continued tearfully. "Even so, you still went. When I heard about that this morning, I was shocked. I thought I'd stopped you, so I was filled with disappointment and bad feelings... I didn't know what to say... I didn't feel like I could have fun talking with everyone... but ... that made me very sad. That's why I wanted to tell you even if I couldn't gather my thoughts properly, so that I could have fun and talk with everyone again,"

"It's not just Tsu-Chan that feels this way," Ochaco said as she comforted the crying female. "Everyone felt uneasy and wanted to make that feeling go away... that's why... the 'Room King' and everything was because they understood how you all felt... So, don't blame them, but you know... I mean, I know it's hard, but anyway... let's all work hard together and laugh together again!"

"Tsu-Chan!" Eijirou exclaimed. "I'm sorry! Thanks for telling us!" And the rest of them all converged to apologise to the green-haired female, too.

"I'm sorry that we made you feel that way, Asui-Chan," Kimitsuki said, feeling rather bad for what she had made the girl go through. "It was... selfish of us to do that after you bared your feelings to us. Let's work together better following this day,"

That was what Kimitsuki had said, and she knew very well that she meant it within her heart. Yet as she stood atop her balcony that night, her long white hair swaying in the nightly summer breeze, Kimitsuki's eyes were looking down toward the direction of Katsuki's room. There was a strange feeling brewing in her chest, and she felt almost choked up.

The thought of Katsuki in the grasp of the Villains, the thought that they could've hurt him, maimed him, made him into something Kimitsuki did not recognise, or into dust at the merest of touch... it sent a dreadful feeling through her body.

Although she had promised that she would never do it again to them, or to Tsuyu, Kimitsuki felt like her body would simply go without saying. Because somehow –

I've become selfish when it comes to him, huh...?

🤍

A/N: A long but chill chapter today that I wrote listening to Taeyeon's Do You Love Me. I feel like that sorta suits Kimi.
Anyway, we're heading on with the story and emotions, eh? Hope you enjoyed the update, looking forward to feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 478 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
296K 9.9K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
169K 5.2K 35
||"Ιͺ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› Ιͺ α΄„α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ α΄€s Κ™Ιͺα΄›α΄„ΚœΚ α΄€s ʏᴏᴜ." "α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄›'s α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ in which a girl, alongside her friends...