MoonSun: One Shots

Bởi CrzyMooMoo

One shots of MoonSun. Moon Byul Yi and Kim Yongsun of Mamamoo Kpop girl group. This is for Moonsun shippers... Xem Thêm

Crazy
I lost her
I lost her part 2
Check this out
Unsaid feelings
Jealous solar
On the road
Not an update
Destiny
Need opinion
Jealous Moonbyul
Jelly Yeba
Jeju fight
Busan Concert
Concern
Letting go
Photograph
Notice
Picture perfect
I wish
Broken Promises 1
Broken Promises 2
I love you still
Love
Only yours
Unexpected Love
Unexpected Love 2
Mess
MoonSun
Thirst (G!P!)
Truth
Mess 2

The Days I Cherish

1.9K 50 12
Bởi CrzyMooMoo

"We were compelled to date one another, and I was bored from the beginning to the end, I'm sorry."  After saying those words, I walked away. 

"What's the matter with me? He's a great person who genuinely cares about me. Why am I unable to feel anything for him?"

I heard him shout my name, but I bolted and ended myself at a place where I met her.

"Why do I constantly seem to find up at this place? It's been a year, why am I still hoping she'll show up in this place?"

____

"Hi, Do you have a lighter?"  She stated this while holding a cigarette in her hand.

"I don't smoke" I replied.

"Really? Is it possible for me to lend money from you? There was a situation, and I had forgotten to carry my wallet and lighter. All I need to do now is light this cigarette." She explained, while fiddling with her cigarette

"Why would I do that?" I hesitantly responded. 

"She's dressed up in a high-end coat, making her appear wealthy and attractive."

"Give me your phone and I'll pay you thrice  the price."  She took my phone from my grip and dialed her phone number. "I promise to repay you if you lend me 1,000 won."

"I assume she's rather wealthy."  

I gave her what she needed, and she immediately accepted it with a smile before fleeing.

"I'll see you tomorrow bella!" With a wave, she exclaimed adding accent with the bella word.

"Bella? Tomorrow? what?"  I didn't even understand what she meant.

___

"How could I forget about you?"

"I knew it! that you'll be here. Why did you suddenly left him? he was pitiful to look at right now." 

Before facing sodam, I wipe away my tears.  "I just don't really like him, You're aware that I was just forced to date him."  

"You can't like anyone since you're still waiting for that woman to return, right? Please, yong, wake up." She said, she's really my bestfriend.

"Of course not." I lied. "Let's go grab a drink"

__

"Of all places, why here?"

"Let's drink here because you claimed you'd already forgotten about her." Sodam  dragged me inside the bar, That's when I realized I'd screwed up.

"My gaze wandered around the area as the bartender gave me a drink. It had changed, It's been months since I visited here"

"Don't get your hopes up; she isn't here." Before I drank, I merely rolled my eyes at her.

"Bella!" My heart raced when I heard that name for the first time in a long time, and I looked behind me. I was disappointed once again because I assumed it was her.

I grabbed my friend's drink and swallowed it down.  "I presume I was right."  I nodded in approval and let my tears stream down my cheeks.

__

"Bella! I'm glad you came" For the second time, she addresses me by that name.

Today she's wearing a suit and I can't deny that she look so pretty handsome, I wonder what  her job is.

"Bella? that's not my name. I'm Kim Yongsun, and I just came here to tell you that I don't need you to pay me anymore" I honestly said, because the truth is I wanted to see her again.

"Sorry, but Bella is a better fit for you than your given name. Because Bella means pretty in italian language, btw, I'm Moon Byul Yi" She smiled widely, making her a hamster-like appearance. 

"She's adorable, and shit my gayness hitting me again. She suits her name since her eyes are sparkling like the stars in the sky"

"Are you hitting on me?" I prankly said.

"Am I? Well since you're blushing, I suppose it worked."  She smiled once again and motioned for me to take a seat. "Do you drink?" I simply nodded when she asked.

She sat in front of me and offered me a bottle of beer. I took it, and our hands touched for the second time. I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but her smell has utterly overwhelmed me, and my heart is racing.

"I'll treat you tonight since you said you don't need me to pay you, I'll just assume that you just wanted to see me" she stated confidently.

"What?! Certainly not!" I denied, though she's right, of course I don't want her to know the truth.

"You could've just sent me a message because you know my phone number, but you came here anyway." She sat next to me, our faces almost meeting, which made me extremely nervous at the moment. "Let's admit it, Bella, you wanted to see me"

I was completely taken in by her gaze at the time, but when I realized we were almost kissing, I gently pushed her away and drank my beer. "You're wrong; I was planning on visiting my buddies to hang out with me, but since you invited me, I'm here."

"Really? Okay then" What is the matter with her tone of voice? Is she disappointed?

"What's your job?" I asked, trying to changed the topic.

"Oh.. So you've got interested in me now?" Here is her confidence again, seriously? Where does she got it?

"No, I'm just curious since you are always wearing a suit. Even when the first time we met" I said before finishing my beer, I honestly can't drink too much alcohol since I get drunk easily. I need to have something to calm me down.

"My family owns a business in both Seoul and Italy, And currently I'm in charge of our Seoul branch because my dad is sick" Her voice has a touch of sadness in it.

"I'm sorry to hear that" I caught a glimpse of her sighing heavily.

"Right now, I don't want to focus about my difficulties, so... cheers?" I gladly accepted her request for a toast when she raised her beer.

"So, how about you? What do you do for a living?"

"I ran a coffee shop near here, you can come if you have time and if you want" I consciously handed her my business card.

"Every morning, I always come here for a cup of coffee" She stated.

"Really? Thank you for that. I came there at afternoon maybe that's why I didn't notice you" I drank a another bottle of beer, which made me feel nauseous.

"Ah shit. Here I am being weak at alcohol at a  very early time, seriously yongsun?"

"I'm aware" I looked at her confused of what she said. "I mean common sense, since you didn't see me at your coffee shop that means I always came there at morning" She averted her gaze from me and sipped her beer.

That night, I can confidently claim to have learned a lot about her and her way of life. I was comfortable at her that I even let her take me to my home. 

___

"Do you still miss her?" She asked.

Before responding to my friend, I drank the last of my vodka for the night. "Always"

"Why did you fall in love with her so quickly after only spending four days with her?" She asked for the nth time.

"My answer will always be this "She makes me feel special in a way that no one else has ever done before"" I answered.

"That was her strategy of seducing you because she obviously only wanted to get into your pants, Which she did, and that is why she left you after that night." I sighed and drank her vodka. "I will really punch her face when I saw that damn woman"

"I know, can we just not talk about it? Let me go to the bathroom and after that we'll  go home" I stood from my seat and headed to the restroom.

When I looked in the mirror, all I saw was a picture of us kissing in this exact spot.

___

It's been four days since I first met her, and I've spent every morning and evening with her since then. In those few days, she has already made me feel special, to the point that I believe I already like her. I even switched shifts with my sister, just to see byulyi every morning.

I'm currently waiting for her in the spot where we first met. We'll celebrate her birthday with a drink, I've also prepared a small present for her.

"Bella!" I noticed her sprinting towards me; she's dressed in plain white today, but she's still great to look at.

"I'm sorry I was late, I had to finish my works before leaving that damn office"  She's catching her breath, while delivering those words. 

"It's okay" I sat her down before I hand over my gift to her. "Happy birthday!" i smiled widely but still nervous thinking that she might not like my gift to her.

"Wow! Why did you even bother? But thank you so much" She stated before opening it.

"How could I not? You always bragged about it whenever you got a chance to!" I  teased her.

"A necktie! Thank you bella!" She hugged me and suddenly kissed me at the cheeks, which left me paralyzed.

"Does it look great on me? Look!" That jolted me awake, and I looked at her, who was looking stunning in the necktie I had bought for her.

"Yes, of course! After all, I was the one who picked it up. Let's go! I'm already hungry!" I dashed over to her car, trying to keep my face hidden from her.

"How could she relax after kissing my cheeks?!"

We arrived at our destination successfully after a few minutes.

She arranged a VIP room for us, that is already loaded with a variety of dishes and beers.

"We're not leaving till we've both passed out!" She raised her vodka and we made a toast.

I know getting wasted was a bad idea, but she assured me that her guards will take us home after this, so I just enjoy the night with her. 

"With the person who resurrected my heart"

I was the one who got wasted early, and she's still fine. My mind was racing, and I needed to go the restroom, but my knees were already trembling.

I managed to stand up but lost my balance; fortunately, she caught me in her arms.  Our faces are so near that all I can see are her kissable lips, which look so tempting.

"Where are you going?" I heard her asked.

"What's wrong with me? Why does she looks extremely handsome tonight?"

"Restroom, I want t-to pee" I stated, still trying to stand up properly.

"I'll take you there" She walked with me to the restroom, and I was able to pee successfully.

I watched her leaning against the wall with a female beside her, who seems to be flirting with Byul.

I'm not sure what got into me, but I dragged Byul aside and kissed her in front of that bitch. "Taken" I simply said and that bitch finally walked away.

"Are you here to make out with other women?" I exclaimed before washing my face onto the sink. I'm so embarrassed and mad right now because I kisses her and she seems not to mind at all.

"You're drunk, do you want me to take you home?" See? My kissed doesn't affect her at all.

"No, I can go by myself. You should chase that girl and continue flirting with her!" I was going to leave the restroom when she abruptly grabbed my hand.

"What's the matter with you? Are you jealous?" I didn't able to answer her immediately. "Tell me, do you like me?"

"Should I risk now? Okay, whatever"

I was about to answer her but she spoke suddenly. "I like you yongsun"
I was once drowned with her voice.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and give her a smile. "I like you too Byulyi"

I felt her arms around my waist as she kissed me passionately, and I responded. Her kisses became more intense, causing my body to heat up. I moan as I felt her tongue roaming in my mouth. As I threw my head back, her kisses reached my neck. She stopped, regaining her breath. We both looked at each other, I can see her eyes full of desire and so as mine.

"Your place or mine?" She asked.

"Yours"

We didn't waste any time and after a few minutes we successfully arrived at her place.

She began kissing me as soon as we entered the elevator and continued until we arrived at her unit. I can't help but moan at the pleasure she's giving me. She removed her shirt, as well as mine before kissing my neck down to my collarbone.

"Byul" I moaned as my hand gripping into her hair.

My back was thrown against the bed, and now she's on top of me. "Can I?" She said asking for a permission. I just nodded and I felt her lips into my forehead. "You make me the happiest person right now bella" she smiled before claiming me as hers.

"That night she make me feel like I'm the most beautiful person in the world"

However, After that night, She is no longer by my side. She didn't leave any notes or even feel the urge to contact me.

She vanished without any trace of her existence.

___

"Move on yong! She just wanted your body!" I shouted at myself before coming back to my friend.

"Are you sure you can go home alone?" Sodam asked.

"Yes, don't worry about me. Just go and take a rest, good night!"

I walked away from her and was about to enter the taxi  However, the cab abruptly moved, and I was nearly struck by the car door. But, I was unexpectedly dragged and fell into that someone's arms.

And that someone, was her. The woman I was longing for, the person who broke my heart, the person that I missed.

"B-byulyiah"

"Yong"

____

OOPPPSSS! WAZZUP BITCHES! BUHAY PA BA KAYO? AKO NGAYON LANG ULIT NAKAHINGA HAHAHA. HUMIYAW KUNG GUSTO NIYO NANG PaRT TWO *evil laugh*

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.7K 47 6
They have being best friend since high school. Unfortunately, Kim Yongsun just consider Moonbyulyi as a friend not a lover. "What are we, Yong?" "Ju...
7K 246 13
Will be writing mostly Moonsun Oneshots here that I really don't want to put it in the full version. HIGHEST RANK: #3 - aspiringwriter #3 - moonsun...
1K 38 1
Yongsun and Moonbyul were idols under RBW and their group name is Mamamoo along with Wheein and Hwasa. They debuted a year ago and they are still try...
6K 233 24
Moonbyul is a CEO of Naver Star Co. has been defined as an arrogant boss. He never let his guard down in front of his staff until he met a warm perso...