She-ra And The Princesses Of...

By Rubyrose645

Everyone knows the story about the Princess Order of the Rebellion. The story of the war between the Horde, a... More

Our Beginning
The Sword pt. 1
The Sword pt. 2
The Festival- A new path
A Step Forward
Razz
Flowers For She-Ra
Powers Blossom
The Sea Gate
Raging Waves
System Failure
Beat The Bots
In the Shadows of Mystacor
The Shadow's Grasp
Princess Prom
Party Crasher
A Voice in the Darkness
Truth Be Told
Prison Break
The Beacon
The Beacon pt. 2
The Memories of You
Promise... and Past
Light Hope
The Storm Rises
The Battle Begins
Bringing back a Light
The Frozen Forest
Fighting Again
Ties That Bind
Ties Broken
Signals
Voices of the Past
A Child's Journey
White Out
Battle in the Snow
Bow's Secret
Reunion
Price of Power
The Crimson Waste
The Message
Moment of Truth
Remember me...
The Memories Lost
The End of a Reign
Reborn
Coronation
The Quest of Queens
The Truth
The Past Truths
The Valley of the Lost
To See You Again
Disastor Party
Goodbye.... Catra
Pulse
Pulsing Darkness
Protocol
Mer-Mysteries
Day of Miracle (Special Chapter)
Hero
Our Hero.... Mara..
Fractured
A Talk and Leaving
Beast Island
Doubt and Darkness
Destiny Part 1
Destiny Part 2
Horde Prime
Goodbye For Now
Corridors
Stranded
Save My Mother
Talk, Trust and Apologies
Perils of Peekablue
A Shot in the Dark
Return Home
Return to the Fright Zone
Failsafe
The Heart
My Heart
Our Hearts As One

Special Extra!!!

1.1K 27 32
By Rubyrose645

People... we've made it to the most emotional and final season of the show, and I've had so much fun writing this story. I've seen so many encouraging and funny comments throughout the writing process, and I can't thank you all enough for keeping me motivated for writing this story. Who knew stepping out of your comfort zone would be a blast to do?

Throughout this story, I've tried several things in writing I've never done before. I've never done a child oc. I've never really created so many different versions of a single character. And never have I spent so much time designing and creating such a complex character. 

So, as a thank you for reading this far into my story, I'm going to give you some super special creator's ideas that I've been going through before I've made this story.

Here we go!

First off, I actually wanted my character to be as old as Adora and Catra, adding in another male character to be her love interest. But then I figured that I've done that plenty of times, and decided to try a younger character. I didn't mean to make Mira so young, wanting her to be thirteen or fourteen, but then she ended up being six and a half. 

I thought of changing her age at first before publishing the story, but I also thought about the mother Adora and mother Catra personas and wanted to experiment with it. And thus, the adorable six and a half year old Miracle was born.

Then came her appearance. I wanted Mira to be completely unique, more unique than any other character I've ever created. When I thought about She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, I immediately thought of the beautiful stars and the sky. I've taken inspiration from the sun and decided to try a sunset color palette for her hair and several shades of purple to balance her eyes and hair. I thought it would show off the beauty of space and the light that Etheria gives off in the night, don't you think?

Next was her family. Like Adora, I wanted her to not know about her family, but then changed it to a king and Mara just to do something that no one else has ever done. It makes her more unique, and gives way and more of a reason towards Mara's rebellion against the First Ones. I actually thought of making Mira Glimmer's little sister, who was kidnapped by the Horde as a baby and raised with Adora, but scrapped that later on. Perhaps in a another fanfic for the future. For the Runestone, I wanted her to be a princess but the Diamond Runestone was actually a last minute add-on. 

I am fascinated with the meanings behind stones, jewels and names. And when I created Miracle, I thought of her personality. Shy, but courageous. Small but powerful. A glimmer of hope for the future. Then it hit me... A DIAMOND!! The diamond is said to be a symbol of purity, representing light, the sun and life. And, since most diamonds are clear and reflective, it fit well with the complex transformations and powers I wanted for Miracle. It was a perfect match the for my oc. And so the Diamond Runestone was created and added to the book.

Next was her abilities. I wanted Mira to be just as her name suggested, a very miraculous child with incredible abilities. I wanted to make her complex, but easy to understand and digest throughout the story. So, after figuring out how she would behave, the Runestone and its properties, I did a little more thinking about She-Ra herself. Since She-Ra was not caused by the sword but rather from the one who held the sword, I decided that since my character was the daughter of Mara, that Miracle would carry the She-Ra spirit alongside Adora, deepening their bond and giving more depth to her character's background. Did I keep you guessing about who Mira's parents were? Bet you didn't expect her to be the daughter of a previous She-Ra and a king, huh?

Speaking of Kings, her father, Arainious was actually inspired by the Diamond itself. As I've said before, the Diamond represents light, the sun and purity, but with it being a hard stone, it's strong and powerful. I wanted Miracle's father to be someone strong that would be a protector for those he cared for. The Diamond is also said to purify poison and repel darkness, resulting in Mira being immune to most darkness when the Diamond and her powers were revealed. A man who was raised to think of his people and protect them but to think of his happiness as well, and a woman who was told to only protect her people and nothing else. What a match, huh?

Same thing with Daia, I wanted someone that would help guide Miracle on her journey to becoming Queen of Etheria, so I created someone that was just as selfless as Miracle that would give her a good role model, not only just a spirit that inhabited her Runestone. Someone who could relate the to struggles Mira had to go through. The sacrifices of being someone so important.

Finally, Miracle's relationships. You understand her complex relationships with the other Princesses and her mothers, and as the story went on those relationships became more and more complicated. It was actually really fun trying to fit the pieces of her future relationships! Making conflict and complicated interactions with other characters and my oc made the story even more exciting and entertaining. As for romantic relationships.... no comment. 

All these ideas also came with their share of conflicts and drawbacks, but all in all, I'm happy with how's been going so far, even if things were shaky at first. 

Now, for a few extra looks of the character designs.

As you've seen in previous chapters, Mira has a lot of forms from reflecting the hearts of her friends and family. And I've read so many sweet comments about them, so thank you very much again for those kind words. I actually went through hours of creating my Mira-forms. I wanted her to resemble the Princesses and other characters, but not look too much like them.

I took the most prominent parts of their characters, taking note of their abilities, strengths and appearance. After taking all of those pieces into account, I created the Mira-forms as I call them. Most of them were created in one shot, but others went through a couple of designs.

For example, Mermista. I wanted Mira at first to have a half down, half up hair style with the same deep aqua blue color as Mermista, but that didn't look right to me after I was done. Then I wanted her to resemble the aloof yet active personality of Mermista herself. So I ditched the first hairstyle and color, made the color lighter and let the hair flow down, kind of like the flowing waters of the oceans. I even added a pearl headband just to add a little more ocean properties to her Mermista form.

Same problem with the Entrapta form. I wanted Mira to have the same wild hair as the tech princess, but then I thought that pigtails would be too similar. So I swapped the pigtails with big poofy buns that flowed. A simple change but still looks cute, right?

Some of my Mira-forms look almost completely different than the original characters, such as Angella. Mira in her form looks more like a child obviously, with more a more purple hair tone than the pink that Angella had, not to mention that her outfit for this form was much more on the lighter color shade than Angella, more flowy and a slight bit more extra.

Then there was She-Ra. People.... She-Ra was actually the hardest form the create. She-Ra was already amazing, and creating a form for Miracle while still being unique to her was difficult. I ended up making it a little too similar to She-Ra than I wanted, but the first pass of the design with the galaxy skirt and the small differences were perfect for Miracle. I didn't want to give her golden hair because then it would just be another She-Ra clone. I eventually did it with The most recent version of Mira She-Ra, mixing up the design with both Adora's newest She-Ra look with Mara's, being a representation of who was born to, the one who made her who she is now and the girl she was growing up to be. A true Queen wouldn't you say?

Some forms were actually last minute, like Micah, Castaspella and Horde Prime. I just thought that they would add more excitement to the story if I added these characters into Miracle's form collection. But there's one character form that never made it to the story.

A Mira Diamond form. 

Now I know that Daia was an important part in this story, being the only Crystalian she's ever spoken to, but at first, I wanted Mira to have a Diamond form, taking on Daia's appearance. This idea was eventually scrapped when I decided on Miracle having a Crystalian form, but I kept the design for the Daia form to be Daia's appearance. All I really did was change the skin color from brown to pale.

Now then, for the final gift to you loyal readers, side by side pictures of Mira in every single Princess form she's ever been in so far. I do hope you continue to enjoy reading this story until it's final chapter. Thank you again for reading this far.

Now for the scrapped ideas

Thanks again for reading so far. Hope to see you till the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237 2 30
After sneaking out, Adora finds a sword in the forest. The sword gives her the power to transform into a legendary warrior princess named She-Ra. She...
63 3 3
A She-Ra role swap fan fiction (Any fan art used in this doesn't belong to me) (I do not own She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, the characters or t...
12K 244 28
Adora, or She-Ra, has defeated the Hordes attack on Brightmoon. Upon my return I gained the promotion of second in command, I finally got the recogni...
11.4K 233 29
Set after Horde Prime's defeat, The Best Friends Squad begins their Cosmic Road Trip, but when Adora begins experiencing strange dreams, the truth be...