last love | vsoo rosekook

By zephyrpyree

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... More

last love
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

32

1.7K 134 79
By zephyrpyree

Author's Pov

Jisoo's bed alarm buzzed for it's 7th time. Completely ignoring the crying alarm again, she just rolled to another side of her bed. Jisoo groaned annoyingly before screwing up her all strength to found the source. Without opening a little bit her eyes, she allowed her left hand to do it's job. But it was instant to stop, when the alarm stopped annoying, itself. With the most satisfied smile, she rested back, only to continue her sleep.

Her morning crimson face frowned in irritation, when the alarm showed it's real face. With the all annoyance she had, Jisoo waved her hand harshly aiming the alarm only. When the shot was on target, she grinned proudly. Making sure the little thing was dead, Jisoo was about to found her comfort zone again, the pillow.

BUT-
In the moment, the unbelievable reality hit her. Shot opening her eyes, Jisoo looked around to make herself sure, it wasn't a dream. The ceiling was enough to realize that, yesterday were the expiry date of her identity as Kim Jisoo. From today, right now, this second, she is Jeon Taehyung's wife- Jeon Jisoo!

Jisoo looked down at herself and noticed she didn't had changed yesterday's wedding outfit yet. She gazed around to find her phone, which was found under the blanket.
"Oh No!" Jisoo gasped before throwing the blanket away from her, along with the phone, as she dashed to the bathroom.

Wrapping in a single towel, Chaeyoung got out from the bathroom. She hurried near the closet on the corner of the room. When she found it completely empty Chaeyoung remembered how she slept yesterday, without even unpacking her own luggages. She sighed heavily, unzipping her bags.

Chaeyoung had found out a simple peach coloured dress from her clothes collection, which she thought, will be perfect for her first day of work as Mr Jeon Jungkook's wife.

Water were still dripping from her hair, pointing she had a quick bath. While running to the mirror, using a towel, Chaeyoung tried to inhale the dripping water from the end of her hair. Without even a use of cheep, she made her hair look fine. Taking a black hair clip she decided to clip her cutted small hair up.

Not assuring is she looking good or not Chaeyoung hurried to the room door. But only to hurt her own leg, hitting on the bed's hardcore. "Ouch!" Grabbing her poor foot, Chaeyoung sat-down on the bed, to caress the hurting spot. She got up assuring immediately, nothing serious just the impact of the sudden hit.

She again started running only to exit from the room. As she was quite surprised seeing Jisoo getting out from her room at the same time.

"You also late?" Chaeyoung asked making the latter startled.

"Haa! You scared me!" Jisoo shouted in a low voice, rubbing her chest gently. "Yes! I thought you had woke up already!" Jisoo admitted making Chaeyoung sigh.

"Huh! We had decided to wake up 1 hour ago." Chaeyoung's disappointment were visible.

"Leave it Chaeyounga! We aren't used to it. Right?"

"But, don't you think we should do something?" Chaeyoung asked making Jisoo narrow her eyebrows together. "What you mean?"

"I mean, we should cook something Jichu! It's already late." Chaeyoung said dragging Jisoo down stairs. Before going down Mrs Jeons took a glance at their Mr Jeons room doors.

"Looks like they aren't awake yet." Jisoo informed. "Then we should hurry ourselves."

Descending the stairs Chaeyoung and Jisoo, walked to the kitchen, which was quite noticed from the living room.

Chaeyoung opened each drawers and cupboard as she got satisfied seeing its completely filled.

"What are you doing Jichu?" Chaeyoung sighed heavily, spotting Jisoo standing near the sink, tapping on the tile.

"What? I did nothing!" Jisoo surrendered showing her hands open.

"That's why I'm asking, why are you not doing anything?"

"You are also doing nothing." Jisoo argued making Chaeyoung glare.

"Then? I don't even know what they like, except coffee."

"I also don't. Why are you shouting at me?" Jisoo whined, making the latter sigh before palming her head.

"Wait! We should ask someone's help." Jisoo suggested. Chaeyoung's head raised up to see Jisoo taking out her phone from her skirt pocket.

Jisoo
Eonnie Good morning..?

Jennie
Umm. Good morning Jisooya! What happened? Is everything fine? Did Tae and Kookie done somethin-

Jisoo
Aniyo. They didn't done anything.

Jennie
Then? What happened? Why a call, in the early morning?

Jisoo
Actually, can you please help us with something Eonnie?!

~~~~

"Done!" Jisoo said kepting her last dish on the dining table, plastering a big proud smile Jisoo scanned the whole table. She was quick to notice something and frown before voicing for Chaeyoung.

"Chaeng! The Japchae is mis-"

"It's here Jichu."Chaeyoung sounded back showing it to Jisoo as she made her way near her. Placing it down she also started admiring their 2 hours of hardwork.

"We did a great job Chu!"

"Ye-"

"What you both doing?" The sudden cold voice from behind were quiet enough for these innocents to be frightened, as they immediately turn around only to met with their cold, rude and arrogant, Jeon monsters, from yesterday their husbands.

"g-good morning Sir." Out of frustration Jisoo and Chaeyoung greeted their husbands politely, bowing together. Which the boys ignored effortlessly.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Jungkook and Taehyung started stomping outside, making Jisoo and Chaeyoung confused. "w-we had prepared breakfast!" Jisoo voiced making her husband stop himself from stepping forward, along with Jungkook. They rotated back with the usual cold gaze, staring straightly at them.

"We didn't asked for breakfast! Did we?" Taehyung asked harshly, not even giving a glance to the table. In return Jisoo and Chaeyoung stood their mute, feeling somehow hurt.

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't even changed their usual cold gaze, on them. But today somehow it looked like they was trying hard to kept it.

Next was Jungkook's turn to spoke. "I know, we are married. But I didn't accepted you as my wife, Chaeyoung! And i think, I can.... never. Same do hyeong, Jisoo. You both should accept this. So circumstances will be better for you both to understand and be in your boundaries."

Chaeyoung and Jisoo's heart clutched at his words. This marriages would not have happened like it had to. But Jisoo and Chaeyoung are trying to be comfortable for them, to be good wives for them. So it will surely hurt, when their husbands themselves say, they never gonna see them as their wife!

"We aren't accepting you both as our wives means, you don't have to do something for us. We know how to take care of us very well. You can cook and eat anything according to your will. Don't have to do that for us too. Only out of this door we are husbands and wives. Inside this four walls, not." Taehyung was just digging their wounds more deeply. They aren't even care, how much these words can hurt the rest two.

"Don't make us repeat this again." Taehyung snapped, before walking out from the house, followed by Jungkook. Jisoo and Chaeyoung stood their watching them, getting out of their sight.

There was a scary silence present. This two didn't even dared to broke it by uttering a single word.

When Jisoo and Chaeyoung clearly heard the car driving away, they both unisonly looked down. Chaeyoung and Jisoo aren't willing to give up that easily. Eventhough they know, nothing will happen when only one person in a relationship is willing to give. Atleast they deserves a chance.

Playing with their fingers, they let the silence to continue.

~~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook was hushed too. They were so immersed in some thoughts, didn't mind to talk about anything. When Taehyung jumped the car into a gutter, they had a eye contact, that's it.

Actually these boys were feeling bad about the morning incident. Yesterday night full they were so anxious about thinking to ask Jisoo and Chaeyoung some time. As they were supposed to talk about that. But it was sudden, when they had a mood swing like a pregnant woman.

Maybe it is their past who is dragging them back. The hurted past is scaring them to love again.

Seeing the hurted eyes of their wives, Jungkook and Taehyung was sad. But can't show off. They doesn't want to show off their care for the girls. They doesn't even want to let Chaeyoung and Jisoo know, that they themselves want a chance. A chance to be their loved husbands. A chance to make them only theirs. As it hurted so bad, thinking them with someone else.

Taehyung and Jungkook well know what they feels for Jisoo and Chaeyoung. As they are so coward to lose them. They don't want Jisoo and Chaeyoung to leave them behind, but still they will ask for it. Taehyung and Jungkook doesn't want to see Jisoo and Chaeyoung's hurt but unfortunately now they themselves are the reason for that. And the most worst thing, Jungkook and Taehyung are hurting too.

The truth is that, they are just so afraid of the past hurt, to be happening again. They are afraid of Jisoo and Chaeyoung leaving them behind.

Abruptly breaking the silence, Taehyung's phone rang in his coat. Eyeing Jungkook to take it out, Taehyung continued focusing on the road.

"Eomma!" Jungkook proclaimed softly, before hitting the green button.

Perching it on his ear, Jungkook voiced. "Dae, Eomma!"

"Where is my daughter-in-laws?" She didn't had any other worry.

Jungkook sighed at the excited voicer. "Obviously home! Why are you calling hyeong when you wants to talk with them?" Taehyung had a quick glance of the annoyed Jungkook.

"What you mean by home? Then where are you?" Shin-hye quiered sounding frowning.

"Going office Eomma! What you wa-"

"Do you have any common sense? It's your first day after marriage, Kook?" Shin-hye shouted from the other end. Jungkook rolled eyes at his mother's words, completely irritated. "I told, Jisoo and Chaeyoung not to go for work. But I didn't know that, yesterday I had warned you both instead."

"Eomma seriously, what will we do staying home?" Jungkook fummed in annoyance.

"You are really no use. Where is Tae? Hand him the phone."

"Hyeong is driving."

"Aish. I'm saying you both to stop going company and get back home. Then taking Jisoo and Chaeyoung, come here. We will have lunch together." Shin-hye ordered calmly, sweetly humming in the end.

"Why do we have to have a lunch, today? No. If you really want, then we will tell them to come there. But me and hyeong can't, we have a very important meeting to attend." Jungkook reasoned. Taehyung again gazed up to him.

"I'm not asking, ordering. Nothing is important than this. Even Jimin is coming, leaving his one day. So no reasons will be taken. Come here, otherwise let me involve Jong-suk in this." It was Shin-hye's clever move.

"No. Eomma, listen. We-"

"Be here quick. I really don't have much patience to wait for Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Arasso? I'm hanging up." Shin-hye alerted.

"But, Eomma wait! W-" The phone's buzzing sound was heard. Jungkook gave a raged glare to the phone before leaning his back to the car seat.

"Drive back home Hyeong!" Jungkook belted, helplessly.

Taehyung frownly gazed back to the younger. "Ah, Wae? What Eomma said?"

"She wants, us all to have lunch together. It's arranged there. She doesn't want us to go company today." Taehyung breaked the car immediately. "Ahhh, Wae?" He whined.

"We don't have any other option left. Drive back." Jungkook shooked his head annoyingly. Taehyung palmed the steering hardly, before taking a U turn from the highway, so they can get home back.

Jisoo almost dropped the bowl, hearing the loud thud of the car door closing. She seeked at Chaeyoung, who were also busy in clearing the dinning table. Chaeyoung's eyes locked with hers. They both shared a confused look to each other.

It turned into a frown noticing Taehyung and Jungkook approaching. 'Did they forgotten something?' It was the meaning behind those frowns. They silently stared at them.

Taehyung stopped footing more. He glared at his wife. "Get ready. Eomma wants to have a lunch together, at our home." Did not waiting for an answer, he continued walking upstairs.

Jungkook rotated back from the stairs. He sighed softly seeing the girls didn't had taken atleast one step. "We don't like waiting. Be ready in half an hour." He coldly ordered. Getting nodding from the listeners, he does the same as Taehyung.

"We can do this later Chaeng." Jisoo suggested placing her bowl on the kitchen table. "Ahh, Dae." Chaeyoung responded, also stopping her work.

Together they hurried upstairs, towards their rooms.

~~~~

"We are home." From outside, Jungkook informed the girls. They nodded in response before exiting.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung's eyes landed on the mansion. It was so huge to stole their eyes. This is their first time visiting their boss's home. Guessed it will be really big but didn't thought this much.

Taehyung cleared his throat to grab attention of the ladies. As they immediately diverted their eyes to their husbands. Taehyung and Jungkook eyed the girls to take position beside them. As they quickly obeyed.

The two couples took a deep breath before, Taehyung punching the bell.

The door was shot opened by Lalisa. She slapped a bright smile to her sister-in-laws, completely ignoring her brothers.

"Welcome eonnies!" Saying, Lisa throwed herself to them for a tight embrace. As Jisoo and Chaeyoung accepted it with the same grin. "How are you doing Lish?" Jisoo quiered, after their short time hug.

"I'm soo fine." Her bright grin never left her face. "Hope my sweet oppas were good boys to you both." She added, glancing at Taehyung and Jungkook, while they rolled eyes at her. Chaeyoung and Jisoo nodded their heads faking chuckles.

"Oh, Come inside first." Lisa invited, dragging Jisoo and Chaeyoung with her inside. "They are here eomma!" Lisa yelled with her all strength making Jisoo and Chaeyoung flinch. While Jungkook and Taehyung got a chance to roll their eyes again, before stepping in.

Shin-hye immediately showed up. She hurried out from the kitchen, only to reach near Jisoo and Chaeyoung, followed by Jennie.

"How are you both?" Shin-hye inquired hugging them closely. "We are fine. eommani. Umm, what about you?" Chaeyoung replied making a question for the older. "I'm also." Replying she smiles.

"Ohho, Shin-hye. Will you let them take a seat first?" Entering the living room with Jimin, Jong-suk ridiculed.

"Ah, how silly I'm? Come, have a seat!" She suggested making way to the couch.

"Anneyonghasseyo Abeoji!" Jisoo and Chaeyoung greeted, before getting seated. "Dae." Jong-suk patted their heads. As Shin-hye also sat down beside them.

"I will get something to drink!" Excusing Jennie was about to walk out, when Jisoo intrupted. "Ani eonnie. We are fine!"

"Are you sure?

"Hm. Dae!" She assured smugly.

Jimin were the one who noticed, Taehyung and Jungkook standing their mute. As he decided make them spell something too. "So man! What's up?" Jimin softly slapped on Jungkook's shoulder. "Oh God, finally someone spot us also here." Jungkook mocked. Giving a cold look to everyone in the room, Taehyung walked away. Jungkook didn't wasted time, before following him, somewhere inside.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung watched them go, trying not to show the disappointment. Jennie eyed Jimin to follow the leads, as he immediately followed his brother-in-laws inside.

"Yesterday everything were fine. Right?" Jennie questioned, grabbing everyone's attention. "Ah, Dae. Everything was fine." Chaeyoung lied confidently. She smiled warmly at the listeners.

But Shin-hye wasn't satisfied with it. "Chaeyoung, Jisoo! You both well know how this marriage happened. I were the one who persuaded you both and also Tae and Kook. So it will surely take time to get things better." She holds their hands.

"But in the meantime, please don't pressure yourselves for anything. You both don't have to be vulnerable. If something happened, please make sure to tell me. If you aren't comfortable, then at least to Jen. Because I don't wanna see you both hurt. You doesn't deserve to be hurted. In the future, I don't really wanna feel like, I had made a mistake. So please remember. I'm here, We are here for you. Arassso?" Jisoo and Chaeyoung nodded with tears formed eyes. For a moment, they remembered their eommas. The words from her, surely touched them.

"Dae. But I don't think, they will ever hurt us. It was so sudden everything happened, so they need time. And we will make sure to give it. We can understand their problems to get close to us." Jisoo smiled in the end, like she was assuring the rest. "I don't know what my sons done to deserve you both." Shin-hye dragged them for a group hug. While Lisa, Jennie and Jong-suk watched it, smiling widely at the trio.

"We were preparing for the lunch, eomma!" Jennie reminded, getting up from the sofa. "Dae. We should continue." Shin-hye broke their engulf. She also got up.

"Umm, can we join too?" Chaeyoung asked. "Yeah, sure Chaeyoung-ah. Come Jisoo!" Jennie encouraged. The girls grinned, excitedly stomping towards the kitchen, following Shin-hye and Jennie.

"They're so precious for this world, Lish!" Jong-suk commented, watching them walking away from his sight. Lisa giggled at the sudden voice. She moved near him, to lean her head on his shoulder. "Dae, They are." She supported. He caressed Lisa's hair. "I hope as much as fast, Tae and Kookie realize how much perfect Jisoo and Chaeyoung for them."

"They will Appa. Don't worry!" Lisa comforted, snuggling more to him.

☞☜

TO BE CONTINUED

How was the chapter? It was a long ago I updated, Right?
I just hope I'm not hurrying things so much. But I really wanna finish this fast.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7.5K 26
Approached by an unfamiliar figure, "excuse me miss, V's asking for you backstage." ©jisoooyaaa__
1.6K 115 24
Y/n and jimin get married but... What if her life will be mess after her marriage? "I will never love you!" "When did I said to love me?" "How are y...
295K 6.4K 110
"Baby why are you doing this to me? why are you hurting this much please speak." "No, we're not doing this anymore unnie." If you wanna know about th...
63K 6.1K 60
❝In the darkness, your light lights the way for me. Thank you for being my light in this dark world, Lalisa.❞ Warnings: contains mentions of sensitiv...