Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb

Anxiety

2.7K 23 0
By Desreveremannep

Mia's guest ruined Ava's mood. She went back to her desk and tried to to her tasks, but to no avail. After mis-located three files, almost deleted an entire  corporate folders and sent one e-mail to wrong addresses, finally she decided to stop working altogether and just sat there on her chair. Her mind, though, immediately shifted to high gear.

"Hey, Av." Dave's voice returned Ava to earth.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Mia told me that it's better for you to stay at, uh, our  place for a day or two," Dave said.

Ava smiled weakly. "Thanks, but I don't think I'm in the mood for anything," she responded.

"No, we won't bother you with much anything," Dave said with a smile.

"Well, thanks, Dave," Ava smiled again, a bit wider now.

"Let's go, then," asked Dave.

"I, uh, don't bring any clothes, Dave," Ava said, "even this skirt needs laundering. Mia said that I smelled like uh, sex."

Dave smiled. "You smell alright to me," he said. "Anyway, Mia said that we will buy you some clothes, including leather skirts, if you want. Or I can take you to your place to get some clothes if you prefer."

You made those things up, didn't you?" accused Ava. "Mia told me that she would   inform me about her plan, but she hasn't called yet."

Dave opened his mouth, but Ava talked again.

"Besides," Ava continued, "who do you think we are, leaving office just like that, whenever we want it?"

Dave' smile widened. "First," replied, "Mia tried to call you many times, but you didn't answer. That's why she asked me to take you."

"Oh!" Ava exclaimed, hurriedly took her phone from her blazer's pocket, that she hung on the chair. Indeed there were multitude of missed calls from her best friend.

"And second," Dave continued, "it's already 5:37 pm now. We have all the rights to go home."

Quickly Ava gazed at her phone's clock at the top left corner. He was telling the truth. "You're right!" she said. "Let me drive to my place and take some  changes. See you at your, I mean, Mia's place!"

Dave shook his head. "No way!" he said. "You acted as if you haven't got your share of load for a week! I don't want you put people in danger! Either you come with me or i give you my come!"

"Dave!" Ava snapped, she fought hard not to smile, though, and cursed silently over her blushed face.

Dave just shrugged and smiled.

"Okay, okay! Let's go to my place!" Ava grunted while packing her stuffs up.

***

They didn't talk much in the car. Ava was full of thought. Dave tuned car radio to a easy listening songs.

Once they reached the apartment, Dave parked the car, then they both went to the lobby and walked straight toward the elevator.

Inside the elevator, Ava again lost in thoughts. She missed Erick. She wanted to hold the hand of the man beside her, but he was not Erick. She closed her eyes, imagined what she would do with Erick if he was there."I need your load," she hissed all of the sudden, then immediately cursed her loose tongue, hoped that he didn't hear it.

"Okay," Dave said, "do you want it now? I recommend you wait a little longer, though, until we reach your apartment."

"Shut up! Dave!" she barked and threw your face away. Useless. The elevator walls were all mirrors. Dave was every where.

Elevator doors swung open. Ava walked briskly toward her apartment, leaving Dave a few steps behind, opened the door and went straight to her bedroom and start packing up. When she came out of her bedroom with a small suitcase, she saw Dave sat on the sofa, busy with his phone. Suddenly Ava felt annoyed. She quickly approached Dave. "Let's go!" she barked sharply.

Dave look up, smiled at her girl friend, and stood up. "Ok," he said as he pocketed his phone and started walking toward the door.

Ava considered her options. Then she quickly grabbed Dave's arm to stop him. Before Dave could say anything, she took his phone from his pocket.  "Put your pants down and sit!" she barked her command as she typed an internet address on the phone.

Dave smiled, obeyed her order without reserve.

Ava gave his phone back. "Now you watch this while I take your load!" she said as she sat on the floor in front of Dave between his legs.

Dave looked at his phone as Ava immediately eat him whole and start working. "Porn?" he commented.

Ava released him from mouth. "Yes!" she said, "I think you are right, perhaps if I take some load, I will be calmer. However, I'm sorry, Dave, this time I want it to be pure mechanical. I don't even want you to even think about it. So, please you watch that as I milk you, so you can keep your mind on something else. Perhaps that movie will speed up the process as well."

"Can I hold you when I'm about to ...."

"No!" Ava snapped. Then she smiled and continued softly, "Dave, please!"

Dave smiled. "Okay, no problem, Av, let's do it!" he said, then started watching.

Ava started working as well. She did all the tricks she mastered to milk a man. She closed her eyes, imagined that he was Erick. The size of the thing inside her mouth, though, kept telling her that he wasn't him.

Dave tried to concentrate on the movie. He planted his eyes to the screen, but his mind was kept being dragged back toward her. The sensation she did, the soft slurping sound produced when she sucked him in while her head moved away from him, the warmth and wetness of her mouth, all of them made the movie looked thin.

Ava slurped him all the way in, then slowly she moved up again, her tongue massaged the upper back part of his shaft. As she did that, amidst the noise of the movie, she could hear him sighed sharply and heavily.

Dave felt Ava moved her head slowly up. He produced a sharp, heavy sigh as something in her mouth softly scrapped his sensitive part.

She liked that sound. Erick slowly stepped down from her mind as the owner of that familiar heavy sigh walked in. Ava again push him all in, then slowly moved up again while she put her tongue firmly against that part, hoped that he sigh again.

He did, a bit heavier now.

Dave sighs became more and more pronounced. Soon, his buttcheeks clenched every time she pulled out.

Ava could feel his tension built up. While her mouth was still busy with the shaft, her and reached for bis sac. Her heart smiled when she felt the sac got tightened. Her hand pet the wrinkled sac and sometimes played with the mother of seeds inside it. She look up, but Dave eyes were block by a goddamn gadget.

Dave couldn't take it anymore. The movie, her mouth on his pole, and her hand on his walnut brought him to the edge. He lifted his head, rested it on the sofa, looked towards the ceiling. His hands dropped the phone and moved toward her head, ready to hold her still in preparation for the confetti but then he remembered her order. So, he grabbed the fabric of the sofa on his sides instead. "Av ...." he murmured. His eyes closed.

"Uhmm?" she replied with her mouth full.

"I'm coming ...," he grunted.

"Uhm mmh!" she acknowledged as her tongue started to register the distinctive taste.

Then, he exploded her third dose. He didn't know how much he could give this time, but he didn't care. Dave was a bit disappointed when he felt Ava retracted him out, but then felt relieved when she replaced her mouth with a hand around his shaft. Her other hand still caressed his sac.

Once he bursted. Ava pull out until only the tip of his head was in her mouth. She didn't want to risk losing a single drop of it, so she need all the space she has in her mouth to accommodate the flood. Her hand then  covered exposed part of Dave, gently massaging the pulsating rod. Her other hand massaged the seed factory to make sure it flushed all out.

Finally, when the pulses have all subsided, Ava gulped the juice in her mouth and unhatched her head from Dave. She smiled at the reddened shaft and sac. Then, didn't know what else to do to avoid looking at Dave, she started pulled his pants up.

Dave panted. He waited fruitlessly for Ava to look at him. When Ava got busy pulling his pants back up, Dave helped by lifting his body to allow the pants to slide through.

"Thanks!" Ava said as she busy zipping up the pants.

"Any time, Av," he replied.

Ava's gaze accidentally met his. She smiled then hurriedly looking for something else to look at. "And wow, it's fast, too!" she said to her watch face, "only a few minutes! I think I should have you watch movies loke that the next time I milk you."

"Uh, I don't know," Dave answered, "perhaps you should."

Still avoiding Dave's eyes, Ava stood up from her siting position. "Let's go!" she said as she walked toward the front door  dragging the suitcase.

In the elevator, the mirrors around them give Ava nothing to look at but her eyes. She smiled at him.

"Better, now?" Dave asked as he returned her smile.

She nodded. "I feel a bit calmer, now, thanks" she said.

***

"Which one do you prefer?" Ava asked a few minutes later when they were already back in the car, "with or without movie?"

Dave took a deep breath. "Without," he said.

"Oh, why?"

"Too, uhmm, mechanized," he answered.

"But you came much sooner!" protested Ava.

"But I'd rather watching you doing it, holding your head, and enjoying all the sensations much longer."

"Bulls!" Ava snapped, looking at the traffic through the side window to hide the smile that forced its way out on her reddened face. She bit her lower lip to stop the smile. "Your joy brings sore my jaw!" she grunted a few seconds later as she crossed her legs.

Dave giggled a bit.

Ava noticed that Dave missed the way to Mia's apartment. "Hey, you missed a turn!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah," Dave replied, "Mia told me to stay out of her place until she calls me."

Ava felt her heart skip a bit. Suddenly she remembered about Mia's guest. She looked at her watch, 7:17, she wondered if her best friend has met Julia, and what they have discussed.

Dave's phone rang.

***

The bell rang.

Mia quicky walked toward the door and opened it. Julia was standing outside.

Her guest looked at her. "You are not her," Julia said plainly.

"Of course," Mia answered, "but why don't you come in and we discuss about the matter?"

Julia accepted the invitation. She walked in, followed Mia's steps toward the sofa. "Who are you?" she asked as she sat on the couch.

"I'm the owner of this apartment, "Mia answered."

"Where is the girl in the picture, then?" snapped Julia. "And is the man in the picture here?"

"The girl in the picture is my best friend, Julia," Mia explained, "and the man is my boyfriend. They are not here now."

"Oh," Julia exclaimed then went silent fo a few seconds. "Did they, I mean ...," she stopped her question mid way.

Mia smiled and shook her head. ”No, we were having, uhm, a party, last weekend, and we are all good, if you know what I mean," she said.

Julia face softened. She smiled a bit. "I see," she replied, "can I seee her, then?"

Mia took a deep breath. "What do you want, Julia? Can we just forget about it?"

"I'd love to," Julia answered, "but I can't."

"You can't?" Mia asked, "Why?"

"Look," Julia snapped, "I came here to invite you to my place to discuss about this in more detail. Now, since the girl in the picture is your best friend, could you please ask her to see my place instead?"

"What if she doesn't want to?"

Julia sighed. "then their video will go viral," she said, "but I do prefer not to make it public. So, could please really ask her to visit me?"

Mia thought for a moment. "If she agreed to see you, could I come with her?"

Her guest kept silent for a moment. "Okay, then," Julia said a few seconds later, "but only you and her, no other person."

"Okay."

"And please keep this between you and her, Okay?" Julia added, "don't tell anybody. Not a cop, nor your boyfriend! Or else ...."

"Okay, got it! You got our words!" Mia assured her, "now, when do you want us to visit you?"

"How about this Saturday?"

"Okay, we'll see you on Saturday."

"Very well," Julia said as she produced a name card and gave it to Mia, "here's my address, but I think you already know where I live."

Mia received the card. Julia's name, her address, and her phone number were printed there.

"Call me if you cannot make it this Saturday so we can arrange for another day, but Our time is short, so please don't try to buy too much time!"

"Oh, okay," mumbled Mia.

Julia stood up "I guess that's it!" she said, "see you Saturday!"

Mia walked her guest out. After closing the door, she took a deep breath before she took her phone.

***

Dave answered the call. "Hello, Mia?" he greeted the caller. He the listened for a few seconds. "Okay, see you there!" he said and ended the call.

"What's she said?" Ava asked.

"Nothing," Dave replied as he started to drive the car toward the apartment, "she just told me we can now go to her apartment."

Ava went silent.

"What is it all about, Av?" Dave asked, as he turned the car toward the parking space. "Why are you anxious again?"

"No, I'm not!" Ava snapped.

Dave shrugged his shoulder. "Just tell me if ...."

"No!" Ava barked. "And don't you dare to even think about it!"

Dave giggled, "Okay, Okay!" he said as he parked the car and stopped the engine.

"Not funny!" Ava snorted. She immediately went out the car grabbed her bag, and walked toward the elevator lobby, leaving Dave behind.

Dave reach her location as the elevator chimed and its doors slid open. Both walked in, and he pressed the floor button.

"Sorry, Dave," Ava mumbled.

"No problem."

Without word, Ava moved closer toward him until the side of her arms touched his. His warmth eased her a bit.

Elevator chimed again. They arrived at the penthouse floor. Immediately Ava walked toward Mia's front door and pressed the bell.

Mia greeted them. She hugged Ava in and kissed both of her cheeks. "Did just you take another load?" she asked coyly as she lead Ava in by the hand.

Ava blushed. "No," she answered.

"I know Dave's smell, Av," Mia replied, smiled. Then she turned to Dave and asked, "Did you just give her?"

"Uh, no," Dave answered.

"Oh, so you both conspired against me, huh!" Mia accused her boyfriend and her girl friend, smiled broadly at them. "Don't worry, Av, I won't tell Erick about that!" she then spoke to Ava, "I think you needed that load to calm you down anyway."

"Yeah, I could see ...."

"Oh, shut it! Dave!" Ava barked, cut Dave sentence.

Mia giggled. "Calm down, Ava, relax! Come let's go to my room," she said, as she took Ava by the hand. "Dave, you sleep in the guest room, okay?"

"No problem," Dave said.

"Don't touch Ava unless she asks you to!" Mia ordered.

"Hey!" Ava protested.

"Okay!" said Dave, "I won't touch her!"

"Or unless I tell you to!"

"Hey!" again Ava protested.

Dave just smiled.

Mia took Ava into her bed room and closed the door.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 235 16
Your in a Relationship With 9 People but they do not know your cheating on them with each other. but when they find out its Not a way out of this one...
15.2K 173 16
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐‡๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š...
77.8K 1.2K 17
idk what to name this nor do i have a description so oh well lol ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
58.2K 136 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going๐Ÿ˜ โš ๏ธwarning mature contentโš ๏ธ Rated 18+