๐•Š๐•’๐•—๐•– & ๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•• (๐”ธ๐•๐•ช...

By carterradams

{TW: Mentions and contains homicide, suicide, rape, sexual harassment, gore, violence, etc} We call ourselve... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

eighteen

548 40 7
By carterradams

"Seriously? You're putting him above your own child!" My father shouts, causing me to flinch.

"I am not!" My mother shouts. Both of them stand face to face, toe to toe as I stay hidden under the bed. "I would never put anyone about my child! But you know that I have a job to do. This job makes me money, makes us money!"

"That's the thing! You're making money yes, but I know you're hooking up with your asshole of a boss!" I close my eyes and drop my head, placing my hands over my ears to try and block them out but they keep screaming. "What does he have that I don't have? A nice suit? Money?"

"You know damn well money has nothing to do with anything in why-"

"Why what? Why you slept with him over and over again instead of coming home? Instead of picking up your daughter from school? Instead of paying attention to your daughter who's expelled might I add! Or the fact she was at the police department for underage drinking!"

"That is not on me James!"

"Isn't it?" My father gets louder and I press my hands, that are cupped over my ears tighter together. "It's on both of us! She's acting out because of us Nellie! You're off with your boss! I hurt her because I was pissed off at you! And then we're screaming and yelling every fucking night!"

A sigh escapes my lips as I quickly uncup my hands from my ears and slide out from underneath the bed making as much noise as I could. When I get up to my feet, I pick up my head and lock eyes with both my father and mother who looked concerned, worried that I was in their room. I clench my jaw and shake my head as my father takes a step forward.

"Kid, what happened to your eye?" My father asks and I shake my head from side to side keeping my lips closed. My eyes flick back and forth between the two of them before looking away and walking towards my father. "Y/N-" I feel his fingers go to grab my arm to stop me but I move swiftly away and walk right past him. Both of their eyes lingered on me as I walked to the door. But as soon as I turned to the right I heard my mother mumble the f bomb as I kept walking.

Slowly, my eyes begin to flutter open. I slightly move feeling my head ringing and aching before I feel a hand on my upper back gently shaking me. I squeeze my eyes together tightly before forcing them open but immediately forget it. The light is bright but at the same time dim. A faint voice speaks but I can't hear whom it is. I close my eyes again and slowly turn over feeling the hand gently follow before I feel the hand on my cheek.

"Y/N? Y/N?" A concerned voice spoke causing me to clench my jaw and slowly open my eyes again finally locking eyes with green eyes.

"Alycia?" I pause a moment looking back and forth between her eyes feeling her thumb rub back and forth on my cheek. "What the hell happened?"

"Um..." Alycia's voice trails and her eyes tear from me. I tilt my head and go to sit up but feel my head rush and black spots popping up. I close my eyes and lay back down feeling Alycia's other hand on the top of my head.

"Kid, you alright?" Rovvie's voice asks. I open my eyes and lock with his slowly nodding my head seeing as he's bent down beside me now. "Here, we're going to sit you up." I nod slowly and feel Alycia's hands fade off of me while Rovvie helps me up. Once I'm up I reach my hand up to the back of my head feeling a wet substance. Quickly I pull my hand down and look down at it seeing blood on my fingers.

"What the hell happened?" I ask as Rovvie holds out a cloth. I take it gratefully and wipe the blood off of my hand, letting my eyes shift between Rovvie and Alycia then around the room. That's when my eyes go wide realizing we're down in the cells. "What the-"

Swiftly I make the move to stand up, Rovvie quickly helps as I get up to my feet. Once I'm up he takes a step away, my eyes roaming towards the cell door looking out.

"Y/N-"

"Are we all down here?" I ask, looking to him. He crosses his arms over his chest and nods his head. I clench my jaw and glance to Alycia who stays silent looking down to the ground. I look away from her and back to Rovvie. "What the hell's happening Rov?"

"Gale is happening," Rovvie responds his voice lower than before. My brows scrunch together as I tilt my head at his words. Rovvie shrugs his shoulders. "He's the one that hit you in the head Y/N. He warned you about people up on top..." Rovvie keeps explaining as I listen. But the more he tells me the more the memory of Gale asking if he could speak to me alone, Alycia leaving and then him telling me. I shut my eyes and shake my head.

"I was leaving the room and he hit me-" I say cutting Rovvie off from whatever he was saying. I open my eyes and bite down harshly on my bottom lip. "Why the hell- Did he- Damn it!" I turn to the bars and slam my hands against them. They echo through the room and down the hall. There was too many questions running through my head. What the hell is Gale doing? Why is he doing this? How did he get all of us into the cells? Did he let people in? Oh my god.

"Y/N you're awake," Gale's cheery voice spoke up as I took a step back away from the bars. My eyes met with his and a smirk was spread ear to ear on his lips. Two people were on either side of him holding what looked like two aks and two long taser guns. I clench my jaw and focus back on Gale hearing Ducky, Billy, Cherry, Tessa and Lily from the other cells. "SHUT UP!"

Immediately everyone's gone quiet and I feel a hand slip into mine. I glance swiftly behind me and notice Alycia was right behind me. I look away and back to Gale gently squeezing Alycia's hand.

"What are you doing Gale?" I ask, looking at him. Our eyes locking as he tilts his head to the side.

"And what I started in the first place Y/N," Gale answers keeping that stupid grin across his face. I stare at him confused only causing a laugh to escape his lips. "Awe, you're confused! More fun for me to explain but... later on."

"Gale, quit playing!" Rovvie sternly speaks stepping forward. My eyes remain on Gale's who's eyes switch to Rovvie.

"Playing? Isn't that what the whole thing was about ole Rovvie boy?" Gale asks causing even more confusion in not only me but Rovvie.

"Gale come on-"

"We play by my rules. No one else's," Gale says cutting Rovvie off. Gale tears his eyes from Rovvie and lifts his hand up pointing swiftly to us. Within a split second all four guards on the sides of him walk towards the cell standing in front of the door.

"Get to the wall!" One of them spoke sternly. Me, Alycia and Rovvie stay still. The four guards wait a moment before the two with the guns lift and aim them at us. That's when I feel Alycia squeeze my hand again tightly. I squeeze back gently and slowly back us up. Rovvie slowly backs up to. Me and him stand side by side with Alycia behind us. And once we're to the wall the door to the cell is opened.

The two guys with the guns come in first, keeping them aimed at us. Next one of the guys with the tasers comes forward walking straight at his. However his eyes were locked on mine. He keeps walking towards us but when he finally does Rovvie steps in front of me causing my eyes to go wide.

"Gale, don't do this man," Rovvie speaks.

"It's already too late Rovvie," Gale responds back before I see Rovvie begin to shake. Alycia squeezes my hand again and I push her behind me a bit more watching as Rovvie drops down to his knees. One of the guys with the guns walking over and drags Rovvie away from Alycia and I. Quickly I look back to the guy who tased Rovvie finding him take a step forward now right in front of me.

"Hard way or easy?" Gale asks from the doorway. I clench my jaw and look back and forth between the guy in front of me's eyes and shake my head. Without thinking I throw a bunch only for him to dodge and feel the taser hit me in the stomach. Jolts of electricity run through me causing my body to shake violently and before I know it the tasers pulled away and I fall forward, the guy catching me. My body still shakes every now and then as my hand was no longer holding Alycia's. I feel the guy who tased me drag me away and out of the cell.

Eyes were on me as we stopped. My eyes slightly looked around before meeting Gale's. "Time for a nap," Gale smiles before I feel something pinch my neck. When Gale pulls the syringe out I hear a scream, causing my head to fly weakly to the right to find the other guy with the taser tasing Alycia. I try to fight but my eyes become heavy. My eyes slowly begin to open and close as I watch Alycia fall forwards, the guy picking her up as I'm dragged down the hall. Everything once again fading to darkness.

<<<<>>>>

"She's getting into fights Nellie!" My father voice picks up. I pick up the remote and pause my movie, turning ny head to the right.

"What do you want me to do?" My mother asks. I could tell how they were talking that they were trying to be hush hush but they honestly just couldn't help themselves.

"Oh I don't know... Maybe parent with me! Be there for her! Help me talk with her," my father speaks up. I lean up in the couch, setting the remote down on the side of me before cupping my hands together.

"If she wants to talk about it she'll come to us James."

"No she won't! She won't talk to us! When has she ever talked to us Nellie?"

"Look she's a teen. Teens get into fights-"

"Not one every day Nell! Look at her face! Have you seen the bruises on her arms or her legs?"

"What?"

"No of course you wouldn't because you're too focused on yourself!" There's a brief silence before I hear my father sigh loudly. "I mean did it ever occur to you that maybe just maybe her getting into fights, her drinking, her getting arrested is a cry for help or wanting you to notice her?"

"Me? Don't put her actions on me!"

"Fine! It's on the both of us! But still—still out of everything I just said that's the one thing you question! One thing!"

"STOP!" I shout standing up. Both of their heads fly towards me. "Just fucking stop!"

"Y/N, language," my mother says and I shake my head.

"Really? That's why you say? I need to watch my language like you two give a shit about anything!" I shout looking between them still. Both of them remain silent as I toss up my hands. "You're both unbelievable." I turn away from them and run towards the door.

"Y/N!" Both of them shout as I open the front door and run straight out, letting my legs carry me down the road. Having no real destination.

"Wakey, wakey," a voice speaks as I feel a couple slaps to the face. "God, how much doze you give her?"

"Whatever was in there," a guy voice spoke as my eyes slowly begin to open, that's when I feel a hard punch to the face. My head flies to the left and my eyes pop open wide.

"She's awake," Gale's voice said as I shake my head and pull my head back finding the guy right in front of me. He looks at me and I go to move only finding myself pinned down by restrains. I glance down and see rope tied around my waist and chair. I move my hands a bit to find rope tightening when I moved, however I also felt another pair of hands tied with mine. Swiftly I glance over my shoulder to find the back of Alycia's head.

I turn back around and glare at Gale. "What the hell is your deal?" I ask while shouting. A chuckle escapes his lips as he shakes his head.

"You're a smart girl, I'm sure you could figure it out," Gale answers causing me to tilt my head to the side. A smirk dances onto Gale's lips as I let my head begin to run wild trying to think. I just stare at the guy staring back at me before I feel a hard punch to the face. My head flies backwards but pulls forwards just as quick, shaking my head. "Got an answer yet?"

"How the hell would I-" Before I could even finish Gale throws another punch, my head flying back once again. I pull it forward and glare at Gale. Gale tilts his head and just throws another punch, my head flying to the left this time. As I go to pull my head back I feel fingers brush against mine. I bite my lip and pull my head back looking to Gale. "Is it cause you're angry with me?"

Gale tilts his head to the side and swiftly throws a harder punch than before. My head flying to the left again. "Wrong," he says as I pull my head back.

"You're.. You're-" Another punch comes my way, my head flies to the left as blood also flies out. I close my eyes and feel Alycia's fingers grab mine. I squeeze my eyes together then open them.

"Come on. You know Y/N!" Gale shouts as another hard hit hits my face, but I remain silent. Gale throws another and another. My mind thinking as fast as I could get it to with the guy punching me. After a while the punching stops and I lean my head back, closing my eyes.

"If you don't give me an answer now Y/N, I'm going to start hurting that girl behind you," Gale says and I shake my head from side to side, slowly picking up my head feeling my face ache and just overall feel my body weak.

"No, no-" I choke out opening up my eyes. Gale's smirk was gone off of his lips and I shake my head thinking quickly before just letting something fly out. "You're part of that group that wanted to do crime. Any crime and overrun the government. You started it—All of it. And you played all of us... Right under our noses."

Loud claps echo through the room causing me to open my eyes. There I find a proud grin on Gale's lips as he's clapping his hands together.

"Wow. See, I told you, you were a smart girl," Gale said as he stopped clapping. "It only took you some punches to the face."

"Some?" I question, clenching my jaw. Gale shrugs and walks around me to the other side. "Don't—Don't touch her."

"I won't... At least not yet," Gale says and I shake my head, trying to move but couldn't. I close my eyes feeling one of Alycia's fingers hook with mine. "Here we go..." I hear tape torn off before slowly heavy breathes escape. "Now you can speak."

But she doesn't. Alycia remains silent and I open my eyes turning my head slowly to find Gale eyeing Alycia before he walks back around to me. "I'll be back in a little. Give you some time to rest that precious face and so you can speak with your lover," Gale says looking back and forth between my eyes. I roll my eyes though as he just smirks and turns away. Him along with two guards exit the room leaving Alycia and I alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 17.6K 25
Born in 2020. Frozen in time in 2038. Nuclear Apocalypse in 2052... wait, what? - I wasn't supposed to wake up this early. I had another 15 years...
320K 9.2K 38
You're a fan of the movies. You're a fan of horror. Deciding on getting the replica of Chucky from the well known sequels, you get the best version o...
5.9K 433 36
In a world where all prisoners are banished to a land without laws, 'Project Ares' was created: a brainwashed soldier, trained to fight against upris...
10.2K 1.3K 20
๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... Zara Crones, a strong and ambitious Omega with a troubled past, suddenly finds that her own...