Tighter (18+)

Autorstwa Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... Więcej

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled

Confession

3.2K 24 0
Autorstwa Desreveremannep

Mia saw Ava entered the cafe and walked directly toward her, so she immediately stood up from the sofa to greet her friend. Ava's face was bright.

"Look at you!" exclaimed Mia, her hands held Ava by her shoulder, turned her left and right, "you look sexy in this skirt!"

"Yeah, I know," Ava answered weakly, "Dave told me that."

"Wait!" Mia shouted as she turned her friend so Ava's back was facing her. She noticed something missing there.

"What?" Ava asked, her head turned as much as possible toward Mia.

With one hand still on Ava's shoulder, Mia groped her friend's bottom, tried to find something underneath the shining fabric of her skirt. She couldn't find it. "No panties?" she asked, still taking her time groping Ava.

Ava yanked herself free and turned to face Mia. "Yeah!" she grunted, "since our eff-ing double date at your place last weekend, I easily get wet down under. The memory is so intense it turned me on over and over. Wet panties is unpleasant, so I decided not to have any. But then I wore this skirt since Monday as this is my only skirt that won't soak and embarrass me!"

Mia laughed as she pulled Ava down to sit on sofa. "No wonder you smell like sex!" she commented, "and no wonder Dave thinks you are sexy!"

Ava felt her cheeks got hot. She took a few sniffs, tried to catch any smell. "No I'm not!" she denied, "and Dave is not a pervert! He didn't touch my butt like you! He didn't know I wore no panties until he lifted my sk ...." Ava paused, then gabbed Mia's hand. "Mia, I'm sorry, I didn't to steal your boyfriend! I swear he didn't mount me!" said Ava, starred at Mia's eyes.

Mia bursted into laughter. "Relax, Av!" she exclaimed, "we shared boyfriends many times before! Why do you suddenly become so naive?"

Again Ava blushed. A faint smile was painted within the redish face. "Well, I don't know. I got embarrassed every time I remembered our scene at your balcony that night."

"And that's what excites you?" Mia guessed.

"Yeah," Ava answered, "but the thought of watching you got pounded by Erick also melts me!" Ava paused, her gaze became dreamy. "Even our session in the kitchen that morning, when I lubricated Erick and you with honey, and then guided his manhood to enter you makes me feel the heat," she continued.

Again Mia laughed. "Alright, well discuss about that later! Now, I'm just glad that you finally received your daily dose from Dave! Erick was a bit too rough on me that time! All of my three channels are still a bit sore now, thanks to him, and Dave didn't let me get heal! Now that he has released his tension to you, I hope I can rest a bit tonight!" she said between her laughs.

Ava laughed awkwardly.

"Now, tell me, what did you two do?" Mia asked with conspiring tone, "I never knew that he needed to upskirt you to give you your pain killer."

"Nothing much, really!" snapped Ava. Then she continued as her face turned red yet again, "he just, uh, licked me dry!"

"Oh! Nice!" Mia said as she crossed her leg, "I like that!"

Mia's move drew Ava's attention to the size of her friend's dark blue skirt. She snorted and said, "Speaking of being sexy, look at yourself! I never knew skirt that short was allowed in workplace!"

Mia, chuckled. "I can do whatever I like in my own company," she said, "after all, Jakarta is so hot today I'd wear as little clothes as possible!"

"No panties, too?" Ava guessed.

"I'm pervert, not cheap!"

"So I'm cheap now?" Ava snapped with a frown.

Mia laughed out loud.

"By the way," Mia spoke after her laughter subsided, "has Erick known about that?"

"I've told him about my usual craving," Ava answered, "and also about my unusual wetness."

"And?"

"And he told me that I can have Dave to quench my thirst. He said he considers Dave as close friend now."

Mia smirked. "And to dry your, uhm moistness, too?"

Ava shook her head. "He thinks that it's too sexy, so he told me to keep it wet and give him daily status report about it until he comes home!"

"Yet today you approached Dave!" Mia bursted, "you, naughty girl!"

Ava frowned. "I was furious because earlier today Erick told me that he needed to extend his trip! I suspect he extended his trip on purpose, to keep me in agony!"

Again Mia laughed.

"I am glad Dave finally offered his load this morning. " Ava commented. "I thought he would never offered!"

"What's wrong with you two guys!" Mia snapped. "Last night Dave said that he didn't unload his burden because you didn't asked him for that! You two never had problem with offering and requesting before! If I didn't order him to make the first move, you'd be all jittery and anxious now!"

Ava shrugged. "I don't know, Mia," she sighed, "I was too embarrassed to ask him to give me his load. Yet it bugged me as hell that he also didn't offer it sooner!"

Mia smiled as she shook her head slowly. "My gosh! You both fall in love!" she exclaimed.

"No, Mia, no!" Ava moaned. "He's yours, and I have Erick!" She paused before continued, "and I miss Erick right now, even though that es-oh-bee seems to enjoy keeping me being tortured like this!"

"Yet, you asked Dave to dry you," teased Mia with a smirk.

"Sorry, Mia," asked Ava, her face begfed for forgiveness.

"Mia squeezed Ava's hand. "Hey, it's okay, Av! In fact, I'm glad that he helped you."

"I swear he only sucked me dry," Ava still defended herself, "I strictly forbade him from entering me."

"Hey, like they said, 'mon copain est ton copain'!" cheered Mia, "I always allow him to impale you, if you want it."

Ava laughed awkwardly.

"Anyway, have you told Erick about that?" Mia suddenly asked.

Ava shook her head slowly.

"I wonder," Mia murmured, "what would he say about that."

Ava shrugged. "He'll punish me again like before, I guess."

Mia snorted. "Punish you?" she scorned, "punish me, you mean?"

Ava laughed. "Yeah! On hind sight, he tortured you more than he tortured me!"

"But I kinda liked it," Mia murmured, rubbed her crossed legs together. "Damn! Perhaps I should put my undies down like you!"

Ava laughed again. "Do you want me to help you get undressed?" she joked.

Ava's phone rang. She took it out from her pocket. "Speak of the devil!" she exclaimed. "It's him! What should I say?"

Mia eyes widened. "Confess, and I will help you to ease his wrath," she said with a giggle.

Ava took a deep breath and accepted the call on speaker,"Hi, Erick!"

"Hi, Av, how are you sweetheart, still have the itch?"

Ava frowned. "Yeah," she said.

"Hmm, you excite me," said Erick.

"I'm with Mia here," replied Ava with a smile.

"Hi, Erick!" greeted Mia.

"Oh, Hi, Mia!" Erick replied. "Are you guys having fun?"

"Not yet!" Mia said with a giggle.

"Good!" Erick exclaimed, "I need to ask for your favour?"

"What favour do you need?" Mia asked.

"Aparently our last get-together, that I thought would teach her to obey my wish, brought excitement to her instead. So, could you please help me keeping my girl's abstinence? I know it's hard for her, but we need to try."

"Oh, shut up!" cursed Ava to Erick.

"Too late, Erick," said Mia, giggled, "she already asked Dave to clean her slit up!"

"Shut the eff up, Mia!" Ava cursed again, this time to her best friend.

"What? Seriously, Av?" asked Erick, chuckled, "I really am disappointed."

"But it's because of you!" barked Ava, "you told me you had to extend your trip, but didn't tell me when you will return! I got of pissed off!"

Erick giggled, "but still ...."

"And I didn't do the full course meal with Dave, Erick," Ava cut her boyfriend with a begging tone, "please forgive me!"

"Doesn't matter, a snack or entire entrée, you still violated my wish," Erick said.

"Do you want to punish me again for that?" Mia interjected with a grin.

"Nah! This time, I think the lesson should be on her only."

"Erick, please!" Ava grouched.

"Oh!" Mia exclaimed, her smile faded a bit.

"And you, Mia," Erick, continued, "we are going to have fun."

A big grind grew on Mia's face.

"But only if you want to be my eyes, reporting me whatever fun Ava has during my absence," Erick added.

"Oh, I will! I will!" Mia exclaimed with a glee, "you can count on it!"

"Screw you all!" Ava yelled as she hung up and threw the phone to the table. "I hope Erick uses even bigger toys on you!" she cursed Mia with vicious look.

Mia giggled.

"And may Erick plug your every hole, until he explodes, over and over again!" Ava continued her curse, her face frown.

The smile on Mia's face widened.

"Except your love well, which he will, welp, never plugs with his own tool, but with the largest toy he brings, all the time!" Ava completed her curse with a snob nod.

"Ouch!" The smile on Mia's face faded, replaced with a gaping lips. "Aeriously?" she said in disbelief tone.

Yeah!" Ava replied sharply. Then slowly she smiled.

Mia giggled. "Why?" she asked, "jealous?"

"Nope," Ava replied. "I got excited when I watched you guys having it." She crossed her legs, then continued, "In fact, I get excited just by imagining you doing it with him! I am just surprised that you enjoyed his torment. It looked effing painful last weekend." Her thighs squeezed without her command. "Damn! It starts flowing again!" she grunted. Her face blushed.

Mia giggled. "You are right, it was excruciating, especially with his size!" she concurred, "but at the same time I came a lot, and like crazy!" She produced a soft sigh as her thighs tightened their crossings.

"You're blushing!" Ava said.

"Like you don't!" Mia snorted.

The two of them went silent.

Mia took a sip from her drink, then quickly put the glass back on the table, hoping that Ava didn't see her hand trembled a bit.

Ava cleared her throat, reached for Mia's glass take a sip as well, and put it back to the table.

"So," Mia said, cleared her throat, then continued coyly, "do you want to go to my office to freshen ourselves up a bit?"

"Would love to," Ava mumbled, "but I have to cath a lot of work. My mind was too cloudy the past few days, I couldn't do much work."

"Come to my place after work, then," Mia urged, "got with Dave. You can go back to the office tomorrow morning."

"And watch you have fun with him?" Ava convicted sharply, "thanks, but no, thanks!"

Mia bursted. "You will join us, Av!" she replied, "we will force you to join us!"

"And then report me to Erick?" Ava barked, "thanks, but still no, thanks!"

Mia bursted a laugh. "No! I promise, I won't report you to him!" she exclaimed, "not this one, at least."

Ava snorted.

Mia's fingers walked lightly and slowly on Ava's knee,  up on her thigh and over her shiny leather skirt until they reach the base of her leg.  "Hell, I'll put Dave on a plate, serve him to you," Mia talked softly, "and I'll leave you two, if you both are too shy to do it in front of me!"

Ava sighed. She had goosebumps, either from Mia's finger walking or by the thought of her friend's offering of her boyfriend. Ava caught Mia's fingers but kept Mia's palm on her thigh.

"Well?" Mia asked, her fingers now softly petted Ava's warm skin, "do you like it?"

Ava leaned her seating, rested her head on Mia's shoulder. "Damn, you! Mia!" she whispered. She took a deep breath, and sighed before continued, "Are you sure you are ok with that?"

Mia's hand moved higher up Ava's thigh, slightly underneath her skirt now. Ava quickly stop her friend's again, but still let it rested on its new position. "Absolutely sure," she whispered as her finger started to pet softly again.

"And are tou sure not to let Erick know about it?" Ava inquired further. Her hand, that still rested on top of Mia's hand, now pulled her friend's hand ever so slightly further up.

Mia giggled softly. "Only if you allow me to join you," she murmured.

"Sounds interesting," Ava mumbled, "if only Erick didn't forbid me to have fun!" She then closed her eyes, enjoying Mia's caress. "What is wrong with me?" she sighed, "I never got so obsessed with a guy, let alone he is my best friend's boyfriend!"

"You want to break up with Erick and go out with Dave instead?" asked Mia. "I can let him go, if you want," Mia offered, "and Erick can be my next boyfriend, if he wants me."

"No! I also miss Erick!" Ava screamed softly, "but you are welcome to have some fun with him, though."

Mia giggled but, before she could respond, her phone rang.

"Oh, someone rings my door bell!" said Mia, looking at the screen. She then accepted the call.

The camera on her front door broadcasted a  view of the small porch of her apartment. A beautiful lady, wearing hand gloves, black sleeveless long dress, stood in front of the door. Her dark hair framed her head down to the base of her head.

"Yes?" Mia asked.

"Hi!" said the young woman, "my name is Julia. May I come in?"

Ava listened to the conversation while still rested her head on Mia's shoulder and lead Mia's hand to softly pet her thigh. She closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

"I'm not at home right now," Mia answered, "but I'll reach home later this afternoon."

"Oh." Julia look hesitated. "Ok, then, I guess I will come again later on."

"May I know what occasion brings you here?" Mia asked.

"I need to discuss something," said Julia.

"About?"

Again Julia paused a few seconds before answering, "about the steamy scene you and your partner performed at your balcony late night last weekend."

Ava's jaw dropped. She straightened up her seating and starred at Mia, who already planted her gaze at her.

"Okay," said Mia slowly, let's meet this afternoon at 7 o'clock, then."

"Okay, see you later!" said Julia. She produced a piece of paper from her hand purse and then showed it in front of the camera and said, "And please don't let anybody, including your male partner,  know about our meeting, if you don't want video about this lands on search engines!" Julia then lut the paper back to her purse and left Mia's front door.

It was only a second or so, but both Ava and Mia could see what the paper was. A somewhat blurry picture of Ava, stood naked on a balcony, held the balcony's railing while a man held her by the waist from behind. The guy on the neighboring balcony apparently took a photo of them that night, then zoomed it in and printed it.

"But I swear it was a man who watched Dave and I, uh, performed!" Ava said.

"Then Julia must be his partner," Mia murmured.

"What should I do?" Ava asked.

"Do you want to be famous?" Mia asked back smiling. "I won't mind being famous."

"I do mind!" Ava snapped. "Erick has some reputation to hold. His works depend on it."

"Alright, then," Mia answered, "let me think about it. You might need to stay at my place tonight, or I might need to send Dave to your place."

***

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.6K 5 7
Just different nsfw scenarios, no real general story going. 18+
20.8K 377 8
𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙄𝙉' 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙈! Join in on the adventures of 3 best friends turned into lovers as they live it up like there's no 2mor...
18.1K 235 16
Your in a Relationship With 9 People but they do not know your cheating on them with each other. but when they find out its Not a way out of this one...
14.4K 158 16
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚...