My Tutor (Slow updates)

By 7Raven23

Skylar Blake is captain of the soccer team, she has a good boyfriend and great friends but she's also failing... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 50

15 1 0
By 7Raven23

A/N: This is a bit of a longer one, I broke it up into two parts so it wasn't super long. Is there any ideas or anything you guys want to see for this book? 

Saturday 6th July 2019

The Fourth of July was on a Thursday this year which means the celebrations were happening today instead. It was summer break, but because they still had to work my parents were holding their fourth of July party today. I would have to attend it for a couple of hours at least, I'd have to dress the part as well. They were inviting people that were potential clients so they were trying to make it impressive. It started at lunch then that night I had a party that the soccer team was throwing at one of their houses on the beach. The party was originally planned for Thursday, but her parent's changed the day last minute. I'm glad the soccer team party was tonight and not last night, I did not want to be hungover for my parents party. The first thing I did when I woke up was call Ashley, she had texted so I knew she was awake. She hadn't stayed last night because she was having family dinner. 

Hey baby

Hey Ash, any plans for today?

Not really

In that case, you know how you're the best girlfriend ever?

What do you want?

Can't I just let my girlfriend know she's the best?

You can, however, the fact that you said 'in that case' and 'you know how' leads me to believe that you want something. 

Okay, you got me. My parents are throwing a 4th of July party today, one that I'm required to attend for a few hours at least. 

You want me to come don't you?

That's my hope, I love my parents, but their parties are boring for me. All I do is stand around until someone decides to talk to me about something boring like architecture or school. 

Ash laughed at that, before going quiet for a few seconds. I really didn't like these events. There was one person that was always there that made me pretty uncomfortable. He was my parents age, but for the last year or so he had been very flirty. Always making comments and getting way too close. It was very uncomfortable, I avoided him whenever possible. I've never told anyone about it, he's a big part of my parents business, I only see him maybe twice a year and never actually tried anything so I just kept it to myself. Maybe not the best move, but it's the one it's the one I've chosen for now. I tried to hide the disappointment in my voice with a chuckle. 

You don't have to, thought I would try my luck

I'll be there Sky, you okay?

I'm good mostly, just didn't sleep well last night. 

Sure baby, I'll believe that for now. What do I wear?

Ashley knew me too well sometimes. There wasn't anything necessarily wrong, I was just down. I didn't tell her that of course. We talked for a bit longer about the event, what to wear, that sort of stuff. Then I went downstairs to help them set up. We set up the table that would be used for food and drink before moving onto hanging up the decorations. They realised half way through hanging stuff up that they had forgotten some stuff so had gone out with Jay while I finished hanging the decorations up. 

Just as I finished, there was a knock on the door, I had an idea of who it was so rushed to open it. It was Ashley, of course she was early, almost 2 hours early. I had a feeling it wasn't just for the party though. Ashley was wearing a grey button down tucked into black skinny jeans and black ankle boots. It wasn't what I was used to, normally she would wear dresses or skirts to things like this. Not that I was complaining, she was very attractive in anything she wore.

I kissed her cheek, "You look beautiful Ash."

"Thank you, so do you."

"I'm not even dressed yet."

Ashley shrugged, "You're always beautiful."

We went up to my room, Ashley pulling me in for a proper kiss, "Not that I'm complaining, but what's with your change in style?"

She avoided my eyes as she answered, "Felt like a change, is that o-okay?"

I cupped her cheek to make her look at me, "Ash, never ask if I'm okay with what you're wearing. That's not my place. I was just curious that's all. You're beautiful in anything you wear, incredibly sexy in somethings. As much as I love you in your skirts and dresses, especially the short ones," I winked causing her to blush, "You look really great tonight." I ended with a long kiss on her lips. Ashley locked my door with a sly smile.

"Party doesn't start for about 2 hours right?"

I backed her against the wall starting to unbutton her shirt, leaving light kisses along the underside of her jaw, "Right. You look so good though, I'd hate to ruin it."

"Just don't wrinkle my shirt and we'll be fine, now stop talking while we still have time."

We lay in bed almost an hour later, still slightly out of breath. My nails running over her back, as she placed a kiss on my collar bone, "What was wrong earlier?"

"It was nothing, I was just a bit down that's all. I'm better now that you're here. Thank you for coming to this." 

"You seemed a bit weird on the phone, are you sure there's nothing else?"

Reluctantly, I told her about the guy, how flirty he was, that he made me uncomfortable. That I had never told my parents about it. A flash of something I couldn't quite place crossed Ashley's face. The closest thing was probably anger. I held her tighter, "Don't do anything dumb."

"Honey, are you almost ready? People are going to be here soon," Mum called through the door, I was very thankful we had locked the door. 

"Just getting into the shower now." I gave Ashley a quick kiss.

"I'm going to see if they need any help, I'll meet you downstairs."

After showering I got changed into black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a grey blazer. It was pretty hot today, so I wanted something that wasn't too warm. I couldn't wear my normal sneakers so went with black men's Chelsea boots. Ashley was playing with Jay when I got downstairs. I just watched her for a while, seeing how good with kids she was made my heart turn to mush. I loved how well they got along. 

---

The party started not long ago and I was already bored. People would come up to make small talk for a few minutes, asking about school, soccer, and anything else they could think of. Then they would move onto the next person. I played with Jay a little bit until he got bored and went to get food. The guy I had told Ashley about came up starting a conversation. He was way to close for my liking. Ashley stepped closer to me, wrapping her arm around my waist pulling me into her. She was still polite, but there was an edge to her voice. Coldness, irritation, anger all skillfully hidden behind politeness, but enough to send a shiver through you. It was an edge that I never wanted used towards me. 

After a few minutes of uncomfortable conversation the guy left and Ashley got dragged into another conversation. She actually seemed to be enjoying the conversation so I gave her hand a quick squeeze and left to take a breather outside. Which meant I went to hide in the treehouse outback. Dad came up not long after. 

"You okay kiddo?" I nodded, not looking at him, "Anyone ever tell you that you suck at lying sometimes? Did something happen with Ashley?"

"No, we're great. I need to tell you something." For the second time today I hesitantly explained about the guy. It was different talking to dad about it considering they worked with him. He was one of their investors. I watched as his face turned from worry to anger, much like Ashley's had. Except I was more worried about him.

"Son of a bitch," He went to storm inside, but I stopped him. 

"Dad don't, this is an important party for you, it's not worth it."

"You'll always be worth it."

"I know, but don't do this right now. He's never done anything, he can wait, don't go in doing something you'll regret. Calm down before you go back in. If you must do something pull him aside, away from everyone."

"When did you get so smart? Right now I miss my rash daughter."

"Me too, but this party is important. These people are important to you and your business. Just be smart about it."

We stayed in the treehouse a little bit longer until he was calm enough to go back to the party. I stayed up there a little bit longer knowing he wouldn't do anything stupid. Ashley's head popped into the entrance a few minutes after he left. "How have I never been up here?"

"I don't know, it's not used much anymore."

"Did you tell Ben about that guy? He looked pissed when he came back inside then he took that guy outside." I nodded, pulling Ashley into me, "I'm proud of you. I wish you didn't have that party tonight."

"You can come if you want? Or I can not go."

Ashley smiled sweetly, "You're sweet, but I'm just being selfish, want you all to myself. I don't really feel like going out tonight, but you go and have fun."

Dad caught me as I was heading upstairs to change for the other party, "You don't have to worry about him anymore. Told him we're not interested in doing any further business with him."

"Glad you didn't beat the shit out of him."

"Trust me, I wanted to. Told him to stop trying to flirt with underaged kids and stick with people his own age. In some less nice words." I hugged him tightly before heading upstairs to get changed. 

---

First thing to happen when we walked through the door was being dragged to the kitchen where shots were being poured. Paige, Dani and I all had a shot forced into our hands which we took with no hesitation. I grimaced a bit as it burned going down, I hated vodka shots. Everyone around us, which consisted mostly of the soccer team, cheered before Taylor poured everyone another shot. Soccer was done for the season so we were all letting loose. Dani did step in before a third shot was poured as it was still early. 

I slowly got more drunk as time went on. I got roped into beer pong which I wasn't horrible at, but still managed to have to drink a fair bit. Then we moved onto games like flip cup which was a disaster yet entertaining, never have I ever and most likely to. Those last ones were where I got very drunk as I had done a lot of stuff and people seemed to think I would be most likely to do a lot a stuff. It was mostly the soccer team playing the games and they weren't necessarily wrong, it just got me drunker quicker. I'm pretty sure they were targeting me as payback for all the laps I made them run. 

Dani had left a little while ago, Paige tried to go with her, but she had insisted that she stay and have fun. That's how I ended up dancing in the living room with Paige. One of the girls from my homeroom I think, started dancing with us, I didn't pay her that much attention. I was drunk and having fun. I became slightly annoyed when she kept trying to get closer to me and I had to keep moving back to keep distance. She's not who I wanted to be close to. I was okay with Paige being close, but not some random girl that wasn't Ashley. Everyone here must have known that I had a girlfriend because she was who I had talked about most of the night. Suddenly, a pair of lips were on mine, I instantly knew they weren't Ashley's so I pushed the person off, then yelled something at her. I was too pissed off to really pay attention to what I was saying as I stormed outside determined to go see Ashley to tell her what happened. 

A hand grabbed my arm, I swung around to find Paige, "I need to see Ashley."

"Talk to her tomorrow okay? I know you want to now, but it's really late." Eventually I relented, letting Paige drag me into the uber back to her house. I managed a quick text before Paige stole my phone. Even drunk she was more responsible. 

Sky: Love yuo Ashey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 551 22
Bren Sanders is a girl of 18 years old. She's intelligent, kind, caring, and has an open mind to acceptance. She's gotten good grades for her entire...
341K 8.8K 25
Autumn King is a 21 year old junior at Fairendell University. She is the captain of the soccer ball team. Autumn King is a player at heart. She slee...
2.9M 90.4K 42
Riley's past isn't something most kids go through. Bad things happened, but when she got older, her dad decided it was best to move, and get away fro...
10K 203 10
*The Title will make sense as you read the story.* Skylar Jones has always been the girl on the sidelines. Or more less hiding but her world was abou...