DROWN• ||«TWICEXREADER» (on-h...

Oleh Winwinwindy_

Meeting your soulmate in the wrong time, in the wrong world. Lmao I'm bad at descriptions just read it if you... Lebih Banyak

Prologue - Intro
DN - Chapter One
DN - Chapter Two
DN - Chapter Three
DN - Chapter Four
DN - Chapter Five
DN - Chapter Six
DN - Chapter Seven
DN - Chapter Eight
DN - Chapter Nine
DN - Chapter Ten
DN - Chapter Eleven
DN - Chapter Twelve
DN - Chapter Thirteen
DN - Chapter Fourteen
DN - Chapter Fifteen
DN - Chapter Sixteen
DN - Chapter Seventeen
DN - Chapter Seventeen(fr now)
idek

DN - Chapter Eighteen

1.1K 61 6
Oleh Winwinwindy_

!not proofread!

Third Person's Point Of View

The sound of birds chirping in the air while the fresh breeze ruffles the green grass is usually what defines your average peaceful morning.

"BAE JOOHYUN YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Yeah, you're not getting any of that here.

"It's your fault for not waking up the first time I called you." The asshole says, rolling her eyes.

"This is why you can never get taller, the gods hate your attitude." Joy stood up, annoyed that her sheets were burnt.

She flicked her hand, blocking Irene's fire with a barrier.

"Is the reason you hate me because I'm taller than you or is it because I can block your fire?" Sooyoung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Neither, it's because you're a bitch." Irene says while walking out, failing her attempt at a low-key dramatic exit.

"Ooh. Girl drama." Kai appeared out of nowhere, holding a bowl of cereal.

"Get out of my room."

The boy laughed, complying anyway.

"I should put a forcefield in here." She muttered.

"Nevermind. Wendy would just break through that. How annoying."

____________________________________

Y/N's POV

I'm with the five dorks right now. We still have a couple of minutes before the first bell rings so we decided to hang around the cafeteria in the meantime.

"This is unfair. How come the three of you have two kinds of powers?" Yeri whined.

People with two kinds of advanced abilities are called dual-powered people. Irene, Wendy, and Joy unnie are some of them.

"Yeah! I want two kinds of powers too."

"Trust me, mine aren't that useful." Joy intervened while rolling her eyes.
"Mine are nice, they're pretty useful," Irene unnie followed.

Yeah, useful for burning us.

"Mine aren't all that, they seem like they're a villain's power." Wendy put her lips into a straight line.

I laughed. "You and Minari both."

Lucky for you guys, I don't even have powers. They said it'll show up when I'm in an environment surrounded by people who have special abilities, buuuuttt nooooo, where in fuck is it.

Seulgi laughed with me, "Yeah, they call it hypnotic charm but it's basically simpled down to mind control.

"I heard there was a new student today. I wonder what their abilities are." Wendy said, way out of topic.

"I didn't know that, how would you? Besides, do they even announce those kinds of stuff?" Our tortured child, Joy, asked.

"I don't think they do, for privacy or something.." Yeri said, curious as well.

"Oh, they don't. They're all a bunch of idiots, rumours would eventually spread once they see a new student. But to answer your question, the girl next to Y/N just told me so." Wendy said finishing her drink.

"Uh, what's her name again?" She continued.

"Child, I don't have anyone next to me..." I spoke, feeling wary.

"You don't? She must be a ghost then. I thought she was another addition to the group. I was looking forward to her, she seems nice." Wendy spoke while pouting.

"You're fucking kidding." I breathed in, smiling awkwardly while my eyes widened slightly.

"I HAVE A FUCKING WHAT NEXT TO ME?!" I shouted, running to Joohyun's arms.

"Mama, protect me."

Wendy laughed while Yeri, Seulgi, Joy, and I were freaking out.

"Irene unnie, don't act brave, you can't burn a fucking ghost." Joy taunted.

"Ghosts aren't all evil. In fact, most of them aren't. They have no memories of their past life so they don't have anything to be any angry about." Wendy explained, just as Irene unnie was about to freak out.

A chorus of "oh's" was heard between the five of us.

"Besides, the ghosts aren't really bloody or anything like that." She informed.

"Then how do you find out whether or not people are ghosts?" I asked.

"Uhm.." She started pacing a bit. "There's this trick my grandma taught me when she was younger...she told me that if I touch ghosts or spirits, my hand will just go through them.." She spoke, acting sheepish.

"So yeah, that's how I found out that my grandmother died two years before I was born... I never saw her again after that.."

(A/N: Was that a Saiki K. reference? Yes, yes it was.)

All of us suddenly went silent.

Uh, that's pretty sad.

Another awkward encounter. Yay life.

I patted her back awkwardly.

The first bell rang, breaking our awkward silence.

Lucky, we're saved.

"Yeri and I have to go, we apparently need books for science," I said, pulling Yeri's wrist outta there after finishing my choco pudding.

Wait a fucking minute.

If ghosts don't remember their past life then why does Wendy know her grandma?

Weird.

Well, that's Son Seungwan for you.

"Oi, Y/N. I heard you liked Choi Changmin."

I drifted my gaze to Yeri while we were walking through the corridors.

"Little tip that none of us ever told you; Don't talk to the ones whose powers fall into a category. They're all brats who think they own the world."

"So you mean 'don't talk to more than half the people in this world'?"

The ones who fall into categories fall into a percentage of people called Orderates. They have classifications and are still divided within these classifications. There's 'The Order of the Living and the Dead' they consist of healers, heartrenders, and tailors. You can hardly ever come across a tailor. Then there's 'The Order of Summoners' they have squallers; people who manipulate the wind, infernis; the ones who manipulate fire, tidemakers; as the name states, they manipulate water and in rare cases, Shadow and Sun Summoners. As far as I know, Taeyeon's a shadow summoner but she doesn't like being called an orderate. The last one is 'The Order of Fabricators' which consists of durasts and alkemis. Durasts can manipulate anything solid on a molecular level, like steel, glass, stone, or wood. While alkemis can immensely speed natural chemical processes to purify, grow and perfect chosen objects.

"Technically, you don't have to talk to people like them if you don't get out of campus."

Our school only accepts Orderates who are especially impressive. Only a few of them are seen inside the campus.

"Besides, isn't Joohyun unnie an inferni?" I asked.

"Nope, they call it Order of Summoners when only sun summoners are the only ones who can actually summon shit."

How many times did she say the word summon?

"Infernis can only make fire if there's heat. Squallers can only manipulate the wind if there's air, well, obviously. And tidemakers are only useful when there's moisture." She informs.

"While Irene unnie can make fire even when she's freezing in a snow desert." She continues, obviously adoring Irene.

"How about Taeyeon unnie? Isn't she an Orderate?" I asked as she raised a brow at me. "Do you really think Taeyeon unnie's power makes up more than half of our population?" She asked rhetorically.

To be frank, shadow and sun summoners died out years ago. A lot of them were hunted or killed. After all, they're obviously one of the stronger Orderates. Obviously, they were rivals as well. A lot of them also killed each other. A few classifications of Orderates usually only show up in certain bloodlines or so. The only remaining shadow summoners are in Taeyeon's family tree. Tailors only show up in the Sierra and Villarreal family tree, you won't be finding any of those in Korea. Tailors usually work for Royal Families. There's a fallen royal family in Korea so there must have been a few tailors or so.

"The point is, don't get too close to Orderate people. They're all a bunch of brats because there are a lot of them."

"And by 'a lot of them,' I mean, 'they have no originality," She says, slamming her locker shut.

I giggled, she obviously has some tea to spill considering her annoyance towards Ordenates.

"Sure Yeri, let's just go to class for now."

"Oh wait, fuck." I said as my mood dropped.

She stopped walking and gazed at me while she raised a brow.

"I have AP Politics and Debate today." I groaned. President Thomas is in there too. All she does is do shit to annoy me, it's not even funny.

Yeri laughed at me, stopping once she realized that she's not with me. Though, I'm quite sure she's supposed to be happy about that.

"But Miss Kim's choosing partners for a project today and I wanted you to be my partner." She whined as she pouted.

"Girl, I'm not even in her class. Why would you hope for me to be your partner?" I asked, laughing at her stupidity.

"I forgot, alright?!" She says, seeming as if she's about to cry.

"You're all fucking noisy," Tzuyu said as she passed by us.

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, since when was she there?

I pulled Yeri, following Tzuyu to our first period.

Stopping when an unfamiliar girl calls out to us from behind, must be the transfer student.

"Uhm, hi. I'm Park Chaeyoung, you can call me Rosé. Uh, do you know anyone in BLACKPINK or where I can find them? Or at least where class 11-A is?" She blabbered.

Well, she said a lot.

"We saw Jennie and the others in the cafeteria earlier but they probably already went to their classes since the first bell already rang. You'll find 11-A down the hallway, past two corridors then the first classroom to the right." I went on, matching her blabbering energy.

She smiled brightly. Gotta hand it to her, she's really pretty.

"You're the BLACKPINK member from Australia? I'm Yeri, from RedVelvet."

"My name's Y/N. I'm not grouped and stuff but I'm with SM corps." I smiled at her. Unlike the ones from JYPC, the ones from YG are really nice.

"Uh, yeah. I'm from BLACKPINK. My attribute is briars."

"What's a briar?" Yeri asked, her head cutely inching out of curiosity.

"You know, rose vines- the prickly twigs and stuff," I explained.

"Oh. So her attribute is vines?" She asked, clarifying.

"Uhm, yes. Briars to be precise." Rosé awkwardly confirmed.

"Vines. That's cool."

"Yeah, briars."

Ooh. Tension.

____________________________________

I don't update a lot so here's a pretty long chapter lol.

~sav

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

61.2K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
84.6K 2.7K 33
6 years since chaeyoung and dahyun left y/n alone in that house. 6 years of pain for all of them. 6 years of torture for twice and blackpink. 6 Years...
44.5K 1.2K 34
Twice X female reader ff...(discontinue) (I've re-written it and published it)
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918