last love | vsoo rosekook

By zephyrpyree

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... More

last love
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

31

2.2K 139 152
By zephyrpyree

Author Pov

Chaeyoung checked herself in the mirror onceagain, and get assured,
"I'm not looking that bad tho."
After sitting back to her chair, she looked at Jisoo, who was seated on a chair beside her, doning hair and last touch-up. She smiled at Jisoo, who was wonderly seeking at the all movements, the makeup artist taking.

"Done, Ma'am. Your makeup is done too." The makeup artist declared smiling brightly at Jisoo. Making the rest three women present on the room to approach her.

"Waohh! My two daughter-in-laws are looking so pretty." Shin-hye complimented making the brides to blush immediately.

"Thank you Ma'am." Jisoo answered shyly smiling at her.

"Don't call me that! From now on, I'm your Eomeoni." Shin-hye ordered placing a big pout on her face, making Jisoo and Chaeyoung to chuckle softly.

"Dae, Eomeoni!" Jisoo and Chaeyoung stated, as Shin-hye smiled widely.

At this moment Chaeyoung and Jisoo noticed that, their mothers are being so quiet. As they looked at them.
"Eomma? What happened? Are you okay Ajumma?" Chaeyoung concerned worriedly.

"We are fine Chaeng!" Ji-won immediately
answered her daughter.

"We don't think so Eomma, what happened?" Jisoo asked her mother, making Ji-eun to look up from the floor. She seeked at Shin-hye, who was staring at them with a poker face.

"Sorry to say Shin-hye, but we can't agree completely to this, to this marriage!" Ji-eun stated, making Shin-hye's fear come true as, she straightly gazed at her eyes.
While Jisoo and Chaeyoung decided to hear them more.

"We can only think of this marriage as a deal. Which is happening for you all, for your sons." Ji-won said, being concerned for her daughters.

"In here, how can my Jisoo and Chaeyoung, found their happiness? Do your sons can give any happiness to our daughters. Is it big to ask?" Ji-eun asked, making Shin-hye speechless, as her head hanged down.

"We aren't telling Taehyung and Jungkook are bad. But we can't tell, they are good too. We don't know, do they are a good choices for our daughters!" Ji-won's eyes brimmed with worry and concerns. There, Shin-hye immediately made her way to Ji-won and Ji-eun. She perched her hand upon their hands and Joined it together.

"I can understand! I also, do have two daughters. I know how you feels. But I can be sure. Tae and Kookie will not give them a bad marriage life. I will make sure about it. Please believe me. I'm guaranteed for my sons." She confessed, her face welled up with a small and weak smile spotting Ji-eun and Ji-won still looking at her mirthlessly. The room drifted to a scary silence.

At this moment, Jisoo and Chaeyoung understood, being mute can't help, so they decided to break the silence.
"Eomma! Please don't think that much. Eomeoni, is right! Taehyung Sir and Jungkook Sir aren't that bad, they will take care of us well. It will take time sure. But one-day surely, we can have a happy married life." Jisoo said, standing beside Ji-eun and staring towards the both mother's, wepting eyes.

"But Sooya-"

"Eomma, Don't you believe us. We are giving you assurance. We will do fine. They are Jennie Eonni's brothers,. She is so nice. Then do you really expecting, Jungkook sir and Taehyung sir to be bad. No way!" Chaeyoung cuttoffed her mother, She smiled at Ji-won as a assurance making Ji-eun and Ji-won to nod their heads in response.
Jisoo and Chaeyoung's grin widened. But behind their smiles, a question left.
"Are we sure, we will do fine with them?"

The mothers and daughters had a sweet and caring group hug. Shin-hye chuckled at the happy moment, proudly smiling at her decision.
"Ok. Ok fine. We will go and check on Oppa and Jin-goo. They are gone for so long." Ji-eun said after broking the hug. Ji-eun and Ji-won wiped their tears before smiling to Shin-hye.

"We understand Shin-hye. Don't be worried." Ji-won stated to calm her down. Then they both had a small hug.

"They will be with Jong-suk outside." Shin-hye informed.

"Ah. Dae. We will found them. Jisoo, Chaeng! We will be back quick. Okay?" Ji-won asked before walking out from the room.

"Dae." Getting a cheerful response from Jisoo and Chaeyoung, Ji-won and Ji-eun footed outside.

The next moment Shin-hye was quicker to spot Jisoo and Chaeyoung's unhappy face and nervous movements.
"Are you both fine?" She inquired.

"Dae. We are. Just a bit nervous." Chaeyoung responded smugly, Shin-hye chuckled before stepping closer to them. She bend down to their heights, before hugging them affectionately and thankfully.

"I don't know, this will be inuff, if I said a thank, to you both. But I can promise you that, you both aren't only my daughter-in-laws, instead you both are my own daughters." She said in the embrace shedding happy tears.

"You both may will not exited from me. But you are doing something more than a daughter can do for her mother. Thank you. Thank you very much." She said tightening the grip, as more tears dripped.

"Eomeoni! Are you okay?" Jisoo voiced concernly, worried by Shin-hye's wepting.

Without uttering something Shin-hye nodded in response, sobbing silently, making the girls to understand, it's so late to ask-
"Can we back off??"

~~~~~~~~~~

Now Jungkook and Taehyung are back to the wedding stage, and again being the center of attention. Having their sisters besides, they are waiting for their, at time decided brides-Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Jennie stood next to Taehyung while Lisa decided to be side by Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jungkook had a glance at each other. They sighed at their own sinless condition before facing back the audience.
Taehyung had a glance at his Noona, only to spot her with a bright smile.
"Why are you so happy? Huh?" He asked annoyed by her expression, making Jennie to frown at him before responding.

"What you mean? My brothers are getting married. Of course, i will be happy!"

"Seriously Noona? You were the one who some hours ago said, nothing will happen against our willing. It's also not happening with our accepts." Jungkook spat, acidly. Jennie glared at him.

"Yes, I said. And this time also I'm saying, you both are being blind, not knowing what is wrong and right. And for your kind information Jisoo and Chaeyoung are so much good for you both." Jennie stated, only getting eyes rolling from Jungkook and Taehyung. She sighed in disappointment.

"And Eonnies are so nice, that they helped you both from a big shame. You both should be grateful to your wives." Lisa countered, getting nodding from Jennie.

"We didn't asked them to help us. And also, shame were so much better than marrying them." Taehyung retorted cheekly.

"Wait. They're not our wives yet." Jungkook annoyingly stated glaring at Lisa.

"My wish! I will call them whatever i want to." Lisa responded savagely, sticking out her tongue. Jungkook deathly glared at her.

"Noona, Aren't you thinking, Lish is being so much sassy, nowadays." Taehyung asked tapping on Jennie's shoulder.

"Your sister! She is learning from you both." Taehyung and Jungkook irritatingly sighed at Jennie's response.

"Handsomes, It's your wedding! A smile can be there on your faces." The priest suggested smiling brightly at Jungkook and Taehyung. They both eyed at the priest for few seconds before Taehyung parted his lips to spoke.

"Ohh... Is that why you are smiling this widely. Huh?"

The priest immediately stopped smiling, embarrassingly, and cleared his throat to spoke something else. While Jennie and Lisa were struggling to control their laugh.

"Please call the brides." He announced seriously.

Waiting for five or seven minutes, the wedding hall's door opened showing two well dressed, beautiful brides standing there, with their fathers.
The whole hall stood up from their chairs only to clap and welcome the brides.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung nervously seeked at their fathers, before turning to each other. They both pass each other a small smile after getting some courage from their fathers unworried face, and warm smiles. They all started walking towards their destination-their SOON TO BE HUSBANDS.

The crowd was quicker to find out the brides are changed as they started gossiping immediately. But it didn't get that long, when they had to admire Jisoo and Chaeyoung's mesmerizing beauty and, can't help from commenting on them. This made Jisoo and Chaeyoung to hit the nervousness their heads. They stopped looking towards the audience as their gaze up to the stage. Their innermind really wanted to look at Taehyung and Jungkook to make eye contact with them, but not daring, their eyes found Lisa and Jennie, who were smiling brightly at them. Which made Jisoo and Chaeyoung to sigh softly.

"Woahh! Eonnies are looking so pretty Eonni. They are really goddess." Lisa declared, not lifting her eyes from Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"They were always Lisaya!" Jennie supported her sister, still smiling at them.

While Taehyung and Jungkook were so busy in killing some guys with their glares, who were seeking at Jisoo and Chaeyoung like, they are their meals. But the boys were so immersed in checking out the brides, they didn't noticed the death warnings from their grooms. Which made Jungkook and Taehyung more annoyed.

"Do I have to show them, they are staring at something, who will be our, after some time."

"Do it hyeong! Especially that orange suit. He is looking so hungry by his gaze." Taehyung and Jungkook had written those boys's dead notes, already standing there.

"Did you said something Tae?" Jennie inquired hearing some purring from them. But she sighed and turned back when they didn't respond.

After some more glaring at the boys, Jungkook and Taehyung realized Chaeyoung and Jisoo are getting near them. At the moment, their breathing stopped, everything were so slow for them. Only they can see is Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes got fixated on Jisoo and Chaeyoung like, they never had witnessed something this much beautiful. Their eyes didn't dared to lose the beautiful sight.

"They are pretty!"

"Too much!" Only this spilled out from them.

"Tae." "Oppa."
Jennie and Lisa shaked Taehyung and Jungkook by their shoulder, making them fell down from the dreamland.

Taehyung and Jungkook found Jin-goo and Seo-joon, who was extending Jisoo and Chaeyoung's hand towards them.
Cursing themselves in their minds Taehyung and Jungkook embarrassingly taken Jisoo and Chaeyoung's hand in them.

"Take care of them." Jin-goo and Seo-joon said tapping on their shoulders. Which Taehyung and Jungkook nodded in response.

"We will take our seat too. Best of luck." Jennie informed before walking away with Lisa to sat beside her husband.

"Then, we should start the ceremony." The priest announced loudly, making Taehyung, Jisoo and Jungkook, Chaeyoung to immediately face him. Not looking at each other, they all nodded in response.

"I will ask for grooms willing first." The priest spoke, changing the page of his book.

"So Mr Jeon Taehyung, You are Jeon Taehyung, becoming the husband of Miss Kim Jisoo. Do you promise to love Kim Jisoo and respect her, take care of her, help her in joyful times and in hard times, in healthy times and sickness times. Everyday, for ever?" The priest asked, only getting silence from Taehyung, the whole hall got panicked, even the priest looked up from his book.

Jisoo hesitantly, and slowly gazed up to him, to only met Taehyung's expressionless face, as she started getting panic too.

"Yes. I do." Taehyung responded making Jisoo to let out a small sigh inside her.

The priest glared at him before continuing.
"Then say, Mr Jeon Jungkook. You are Jeon Jungkook, becoming the husband of Miss Park Chaeyoung. Do you promise to love Park Chaeyoung and respect her, take care of her, help her in joyful times and hard times, in healthy times and sickness times. Everyday, for ever?" The priest completed his sentence again. But Jungkook too, only gifted disappointment. The hall get back to the past situation.

Jisoo stared at Jungkook, worried for Chaeyoung. While Chaeyoung, didn't dared to look up.
Taking more time than Taehyung, the priest looked up again.
"Mr Jeon Jungkook, You-"

"Yes. I do." Jungkook replied, stopping The priest from repeating himself again. The priest sighed with the whole crowd along with Chaeyoung.

"Then I will move on to Brides. It will be helpful if you both respond quickly." The priest ridiculed, seriously.

"Miss Kim Jisoo. You are Kim Jisoo, becoming the wife of Mr Jeon Taehyung. Do you promise to love Jeon Taehyung and respect him, take care of him, help him in joyful times and hard times, in healthy times and sickness times. Everyday, for ever?"

Without wasting anytime Jisoo replied the priest. "Y-Yes. I do."

"Miss Park Chaeyoung. You are Park Chaeyoung, becoming the wife of Mr Jeon Jungkook. Do you promise to love Jeon Jungkook and respect him, take care of him, help him in joyful times and hard times, in healthy times and sickness times. Everyday, for ever?"

Following Jisoo and listening to the priest Chaeyoung also responded quickly.
"Y-Yes. I do."

The audience clapped in joy, and stopped when the priest motioned to.
"You have declared your consent before the church. Do the grooms had prepared any vowes for the brides?" He asked, not wasting any second, Jungkook and Taehyung replied unisonly, nonchalantly.
"No. We didn't."

The priest frowned at them, while Jisoo and Charyoung continued staring at the floor, like they had already expected it.
While there Jong-suk, Shin-hye, Jennie and Lisa had to hang their heads down. Meantime Jisoo and Chaeyoung's parents, found it really annoyance, mostly Ji-eun and Ji-won.

Not wasting time, The priest continued.
"You had prepared your wedding bands. Right?"

Completely embarrassed by the whole situation, Jennie volunteered to come up to the stage with their wedding rings. And handed to them, immediately Taehyung, Jisoo and Jungkook, Chaeyoung slide it to each others ring fingers.

"Now the grooms may can kiss the brides." Hearing the priest's announcement, Jisoo and Chaeyoung's hearts started revving up, as they struggled to control it. Turning themselves to Jisoo and Chaeyoung's side, Taehyung and Jungkook dragged their respective brides, by their shoulders, to face them.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung's eyes can't help widening, when Taehyung and Jungkook started moving closer to them. Jisoo's breath hiccuped anxiousing about her first kiss. While Chaeyoung got nervous thinking about her first non accidental kiss.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung closed their eyes allowing the next to happen, without any preventing. But immediately opened when the kiss, they expected on their lips, got placed on their foreheads!
Taehyung and Jungkook abruptly backoffed from Jisoo and Chaeyoung, when the audience cheerily clapped, they broke the eycontact with them to look back the priest.

"When, no one is against. I announce this two weddings, officially. From this moment you are husbands and wives. " The priest declared, again the audience to go wild with clapping.
The newly wedded couples, faced the crowd to bow down to them. While Jisoo and Chaeyoung got welcomed by many smiling figures, even they were disappointed on their, HUSBANDS!

In this whole time, two figures were sitting on there, completely feeling betrayed and not knowing what to do. Eunwoo and Jaehyun's eyes can't help a tear to flow down. As they let it to.
They stared at Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Jaehyun! Do you know what? Jisoo and Chaeyoung were two stars, who was really higher than our reach. While Taehyung and Jungkook were the sky." Eunwoo comforted himself from his helpless situation. Earning a weak chuckle from Jaehyun.

"I wish, the sky don't make the stars cry. Never." Jaehyun responded. Eunwoo and him continued the seeking at Jisoo and Chaeyoung, with nothing but hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~

Now Jungkook and Taehyung were with his friends, who were here to attend their weddings. After a long time, they all are having a facetime, so they are actually enjoying it, except four people.

"So you guys are finally married!! brosss, We need more than a party." J-Hope demanded with so much joy and passing his sunshine smile.

"That's right, A party can go very small." Jin supported his friend.

"You guys are so greedy!" Namjoon commented on his friends chat.

"Talks like, you don't want. Kookie, Tae! Don't invite him." J-Hope instantly stated.

"Yahh.. Don't do that!" Namjoon pouted.

"Then don't interfere us. Keep your mouth shut." Jin ordered making Namjoon to immediately zip his mouth. They laughed out together.

In the moment Jin were the one who first spotted the four people standing there without uttering anything and expressionless.
"What happened? You both are not looking happy. What Man? This is yours wedding day." Jin asked, an eyebrow raising at Jungkook and Taehyung.

"So? What we do? Play a song and dance to it?" Jungkook countered making Jin to frown while J-Hope and Namjoon tried their best not to laugh at this moment.

Jin glared at them, before facing back to Jungkook.
"Yahh. Respect me some. I'm older than you." Jin earned only eye rolling from Jungkook.

"Then, what is with these brats. They are sitting like, their brides runaway." Jin commented pointing at Eunwoo and Jaehyun, making them immediately get back to the situation.

The statement, also grabbed Jungkook and Taehyung's attention, as they looked back to Eunwoo and Jaehyun, completely interested in their replies.

"Can I come in?" They alls attention grabbed the excuse as they looked at the door side to spot the source.

"Oh, Tae. Your father-in-law is here." Namjoon announced spotting Jin-goo, outside the room. They all, along with Taehyung and Jungkook, got up from their seats, showing politeness.
Jin-goo, smiling brightly entered in before approaching Taehyung and Jungkook.

"After sometime, you all will leave for home. But before that can we have a short time, to talk about something." Seriously, Jin-goo introduced his intention.

"Yeah Sure. Why not?" Taehyung responded quickly. Jin-goo nodded his head before walking out. Taehyung and Jungkook eyed at each other and the rest people in the room before following him out.

Leaded by Jin-goo, Taehyung and Jungkook reached the garden area outside the wedding hall. Their eyes found Seo-joon there, already waiting for them. Taehyung and Jungkook approached him hesitantly.

Seo-joon walked to them mirthfully, making their distance with each other get shortened.
"I guess, you both already know what we want to talk about." Seo-joon straightly went to the point.

"We know, and can understand. Your situation right now. And we can't pressure you both to do something, for us, for Jisoo and Chaeyoung. And we will surely not." Seo-joon stated, he stepped more forward to them.

"I hope you both had taken the decision to marry them, by yourself. Not for anyone else. Only for you both." He said, making Taehyung and Jungkook to immediately felt a guilty war in mind.

"I'm right? Don't I?" He again asked not getting responses from them.

"Ah.. D-Dae." Taehyung stammered having eye contact with Seo-joon, completely knowing, he is lying. while Jungkook didn't had the courage to face them.

"And we aren't asking, you both to hurry. But try to understand Jisoo and Chaeyoung. I know, you all didn't know much about each other, so it will be difficult to start a life like this. But you can give try to it. Right?" Jin-goo's eyes stared at Jungkook and Taehyung, with hope. While the boys were struggling to make a straight face to the persons infront of them.

"Is it so much to ask for our daughters happiness?" Jin-goo asked, he sounded husky here, making Taehyung and Jungkook completely feel wrong for doing something like this.

"Can you both please promise us of their happiness. We aren't asking we want it immediately and now, slowly after knowing each other. But you both should promise us, they will not cry, in the future. Even if they did, you both will be not the reason." Seo-joon asked extending his hand towards them, to make a assurance between each other. Taehyung and Jungkook culpably eyed at his forwarded hand.

"Please..." Jin-goo voiced. More like begging for their daughters, they helplessly stared at their Son-in-laws.

Urged by many thoughts, Jungkook and Taehyung perched their hands on his.
"D-Dae. We promising you. Chaeyoung and Jisoo will never cry because of us." Jungkook stated getting completely a agreeing nod from Taehyung, staring straightly at the elders.

Seo-joon and Jin-goo smiled softly before dragging them to a embrace.

"Ji-eun and Ji-won aren't completely understanding everything. That's why they aren't here." Seo-joon informed broking the short time hug.

"But don't worry, they will be soon too. Who will not change by time?" Jin-goo stated chuckling softly as the boys nodded their heads in response.

"Then we should get there. Everyone will be looking for you both. It's time, for your leave." Jin-goo announced having a glance at his wrist watch as they all nodded in agreement.

"I wish, you both hate broking a promise." Seo-joon said, making Taehyung and Jungkook nervously smile. Behind the weak smile, Jungkook and Taehyung completely knows, the vow they did with them can't be followed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Eomma." Jisoo called crying on Ji-eun's shoulder. Her warm tears tickled Ji-eun's bare shoulder.

"Jichu, please don't cry. You aren't leaving alone. Chaeng is also with you." Ji-eun tried the same move with Jisoo, which Ji-won used on Chaeyoung to calm her down.

"But we will miss you all." Chaeyoung cried on her mother's embrace.

"We will also Chaeng. But this is so much important after getting married." Ji-won reasoned. Caressing Chaeyoung's back.

"Haaa.. They are making me, think about my wedding ceremony." Jennie said seeing the touchy scene happening infront of her. She leaned to her mother's shoulder, while Shin-hye patted her head.

"Jen, you are saying like we get married years back. It's only two months had passed. We are still newlyweds. " Jimin stated tapping to Jennie's shoulder. Jennie rolled her eyes at him, while the rest people laughed together. He get succeeded in getting small smiles from Jisoo and Chaeyoung too.

"We were expecting something heart breaking here, but looks like you all are having fun." Seo-joon said entering with Jin-goo, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Oh. I were just trying to have a serious talk, but looks like everyone misunderstood me." Jimin said scratching his back head. Making everyone again chuckle.

"Did father-in-laws and Son-in-laws had great time together?" Jong-suk asked.

"Hm.. We guess so." Jin-goo stated tapping on Taehyung's shoulder as Jungkook and Taehyung nodded their heads in response.
Then their eyes looked for Jisoo and Chaeyoung but immediately looked away when they had a eye contact.

"Do we don't have any hugs?" Seo-joon asked making Chaeyoung and Jisoo to immediately made their way to his wide opened arms.

"Take care and always be there for each other. Arassso?" He said wiping away Chaeyoung and Jisoo's tears.

"Dae." The girls responded, Seo-joon patted their heads after pecking their foreheads. Then Jisoo and Chaeyoung moved to Jin-goo. He hugged them tightly and smugly.

"Take care of each other and of course well treat Taehyung and Jungkook. I don't want to hear bad about my wife and Ji-won Noona." He suggested, Jisoo and Chaeyoung nodded in response giggling at his words. He also kissed their foreheads before letting off of each other.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung bided everyone one by one and again hugged their Eomma and Appa, before getting in the car.
While Taehyung and Jungkook had some biding conversation with all of them.

"Drive safe Tae." Jimin hugged Taehyung. He nodded to him before walking to the car to take his driving seat. While the passenger seat were already booked by Jungkook. Chaeyoung and Jisoo were seated on the back.

"I wished to give you both company to your house. But i can't help, Jimin have some important work, we should hurry to home. I'm really sorry." Jennie reasoned.

"Aniyo Eonni. It's fine." Chaeyoung responded.

"And tell me Taehyung and Jungkook did something mess. Arasso?"

"Yeah. Eonni we will, don't worry." Jisoo were the one who responded now.

"Can we leave, if your lecture finished Noona?" Taehyung asked annoyed, making Jennie to glare at him.

"Yeah. Fine. Take care Jichu Chaeng!" Jennie waved her hand backoffing from the car window. Taehyung immediately closed it and drove off, when they got everyone's biding hand wave, which the girls responded with theirs.

~~~~~~~~~~

After 40 minutes of silent driving the two couples reached their destination, their new home, gifted by Shin-hye and Jong-suk.
The car stopped infront of the big mansion, Taehyung and Jungkook immediately got out. Their face confusingly frown seeing Jisoo and Chaeyoung, not getting out from the car.
Taehyung knocked on Jisoo's window side. Making her immediately down it.
"Do you both need letter of recommendation for getting out?" He mocked at her.

"Ah.. Sorry, we didn't knew, arrived." Jisoo reasoned, only making him roll his eyes at her. Not wasting more time, Jisoo and Chaeyoung got out from the car.

"Our luggages are already in. Get yours and follow us." Jungkook informed pointing at the trunk of the car, making Chaeyoung and Jisoo to immediately understand, as they both made their way to the car's back side.

They opened it, and started dragging their bags out.
"Ughh! Jichu it's heavy." Chaeyoung informed trying hard to drag out her suitcase.

"It's also Chaeng!" They both sighed together and seeked at each other before Chaeyoung parting her lips to spoke.

"Actually it's heavy. Can we have a help wi-" Chaeyoung can't complete her words, before that Jungkook and Taehyung walked away, like they heard nothing. The girls disappointly looked back to each other.

"We can do it Chaeng! Try to drag one at a time." Jisoo came up with a idea, which Chaeyoung immediately followed.

After getting succeeded in luggage challenge, Jisoo and Chaeyoung catch up with Taehyung and Jungkook at the entrance door of the house.

"Woah! The house is so big." Jisoo asked scanning the house with her doe-eyes from outside along with Chaeyoung.

"Why we have such a big house. Only for us four. " Chaeyoung questioned without diverting her eyes from admiring their new home.

"Do we will have servants here?"

"Did you both had stayed here before? Or your first day too."

"When w-"

"Can you both please be shut up. Stop eating our heads." Taehyung shouted cutting off Jisoo from her words. Chaeyoung and Jisoo stared at him, scared by the sudden volume up.

Jungkook and Taehyung glared at them. Later Jungkook opened the door using the key handed by Jong-suk. They both walked in followed by Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

The girls eyes widened with more surprise when their eyes found the house is so much pretty and big from inside. They wonderly seeked at each corner of the living area in a short time.

"It's none of your business, if we want a big house or don't." Jungkook stated making Chaeyoung and Jisoo to immediately stop what they were doing and pay attention to them.

"Until now, we don't have servants. If you want tell Noona, Eomma, Lish, Anyone! Don't trouble us." Taehyung warned.

"Aniyo. We don't need. Actually I and Jichu knows cooking. And we-"

"We aren't interested to know." Jungkook cutoffed his wife. Making Chaeyoung disappointed, as Jisoo immediately comforted her by perching her hand on Chaeyoung's arm.

"And yes. This is our first time, staying here. Because this is new home brought by Appa as the wedding gift." Taehyung answered their last question too.

"Finish? Anything more?" He asked. Not getting any response from Jisoo and Chaeyoung, he and Jungkook turned around to walk to their rooms. But immediately stopped.

"And a important thing. You both can take any of the room in this house, you found. Just don't come to ours." Jungkook alerted strictly making the girls to immediately nod their heads in response.

"And we will not give a piece of our mind, if you both decided to be here, in this living area couch. It's your choice." Taehyung stated. They both smirked at them before walking upstairs to get their rooms.

Taehyung and Jungkook breaked themselves in their tracks upstairs when, they didn't heard anything following or happening behind them. As they turned back to have a glance at Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

"Ughh! Jinja hyeong? What are they doing?" Jungkook asked annoyed by the scene. Where Chaeyoung and Jisoo are trying to found a place in the living area to sleep!

"This is what happens, when we leave a dumb and dumber together." Taehyung responded irritatingly staring at them.

"HEY! You both come upstairs!" Taehyung ordered making the girls jumb in surprise.

"Huh?"

"We said Come upstairs." Jungkook repeated his hyeong seeing Jisoo and Chaeyoung's confused expression.

Not asking or telling more Jisoo and Chaeyoung followed their husbands command. But stopped infront of the stairs and looked at Taehyung and Jungkook.
"What are you looking at? Come upstairs." Jungkook said again.

"Sir, our luggages are heavy!" Chaeyoung said nervously eyeing at him. With that Jungkook and Taehyung passed them a completely done expression.
Next moment Taehyung decided to walk downstairs. He stopped.
"What are you gonna watch? Come we should help them." Taehyung said to Jungkook. He sighed heavily before following his brother down.

They both eyed at each other with a 'Why-are-we-even-here' look when they realized the luggages were quiet heavy.

Without showing the struggling Jungkook and Taehyung get the bags upstairs.

"Do you both want to stay in one room or separate?" Jungkook asked, making the girls surprised by his sudden concern.

"Actually we will don't mind it. At home me and Chaeng stays in diffe-"

"There we have two rooms. Choose between you both." Taehyung cutoffed Jisoo and ordered coldly.

"Ah. Dae Sir." Jisoo replied immediately.

"Then?"

"T-Then?" Chaeyoung questioned Jungkook.

"Then what are you both looking at? Get in your room." Jungkook shouted at them. Chaeyoung and Jisoo immediately walked where Taehyung pointed. They didn't mind to choose or something. The first one to reach the first room, where Chaeyoung. So she got in the room while Jisoo made her way to the second one.

"Ugh! Why are they like this?" Jungkook sounded irritated.

"I don't fucking know Kookie." Taehyung responded more annoyed as he walked to his room while Jungkook sighed before getting in his room near Taehyung.

Thinking of the first day of being a married couple the four figures drifted to their, not that bored dreamland. To wake up the next morning to A New Start! but only Jisoo and Chaeyoung wished for it.

☞☜
TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note :

Annyeong 🙋‍♀,

Did you liked it? It was really long. Right? This was wedding special chapter. Pardon, if anyone doesn't like reading long chapters.

Let me know if you liked this? I worked really hard to make it good. So i hope it had came out well too.

And if you liked this chapter DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Love you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 113 24
Y/n and jimin get married but... What if her life will be mess after her marriage? "I will never love you!" "When did I said to love me?" "How are y...
856 38 17
"You think I don't know what your doing. Trying to take my weapons away from me by seducing me. That's low but what's worse is that I almost fell for...
4.6K 284 27
"Haein, don't." "Don't what?" "Don't look at me like that. It disgusts me." In which Jisoo, a kindergarten teacher, gets a mysterious phone call wher...
62.7K 6.1K 60
❝In the darkness, your light lights the way for me. Thank you for being my light in this dark world, Lalisa.❞ Warnings: contains mentions of sensitiv...